Fallout Mafia - Commonwealth Edition (Day 8)

OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3475 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:10 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 3473, Wraith wrote:A Dave Town flip - which I currently believe to be the case - will give the town nothing of value outside of casting severe shade on OTM. In the wake of the RB literally every player has a viable excuse for suspecting Dave. So any reads based on how they viewed or voted Dave will be worthless.
Like no...this isn’t right at all. You can keep trying it but everyone says Dave has to go eventually.

This is a bad argument.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3476 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:13 am

Post by Wraith »

Fuck it, fine, don't listen to me. Considering half the game already scumreads me you wouldn't listen to me regardless of how much I clarify what I'm trying to say, you will just find a new reason to ignore it.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3477 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:13 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 3472, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 3470, Wraith wrote:Once again I
strongly
argue against lynching Dave today. If Dave flips Town then it means OTM will likely get rope tomorrow, even though the possibility that OTM/hebi are being truthful and were just wrong about how the scum directed their N1 shot remains open.
I am not getting rope like ever for the points you mentioned.

Even if Dave is town I have outlined why and then makes ETL have a lot of explaining to do and if the check comes back town and Dave town we know major shenanigans
OR OR MAYBE WE TOLD YOU WE WERE BP??? AND ITS THE TRUTH? :facepalm:
Art is cool.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3478 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:14 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 2534, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2529, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:I dont like Dunnstral, and im even more baffled by MariaR having such a strong TR on him, granted she's way better than me at reading Dunnstral, but MariaR's play this game is so ???? that i dont have a TR on her yet.
MariaR's defense of Dunn is expected if Dunn is town or scum with MariaR, which leaves that mostly MariaR needs to be sorted out first.

As for my personal opinion on Dunnstral, I dont think i can read him ever since he stopped being a hyperposter, but regardless i havent liked his vote patterns.
my vote patterns don't matter since I've had no say in the lynch all game, but ok. I'm not going to be hyper posting in this game because I don't plan on being in thread yelling over stubborn people all game, I'm just planning on waiting until final 9 or something when all the big egos die off and the game can be played normally
This strikes me as a particularly scummy way to announce one's intention to lurk.

IIRC Dunn has largely had no say in lynch choice all game because he has consciously chosen to have none. IIRC the bulk of his activity has been throwing shade on the most obvious suspects and complaining about RC.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3479 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:15 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 3477, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
strongly
argue against lynching Dave today. If Dave flips Town then it means OTM will likely get rope tomorrow, even though the possibility that OTM/hebi are being truthful and were just wrong about how the scum directed their N1 shot remains open.

Even if Dave is town I have outlined why and then makes ETL have a lot of explaining to do and if the check comes back town and Dave town we know major shenanigans
And again that would be you SK argument.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3480 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:16 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 2548, Dunnstral wrote:He seems detached from the main game, he latched onto the dave cc thing, some of his read ordering looked fake to me (the bit with hebichan didn't feel natural), he's taking subtle pot shots from the side, he doesn't feel like town
Don't like this either.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3481 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:16 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 3480, Wraith wrote:
In post 2548, Dunnstral wrote:He seems detached from the main game, he latched onto the dave cc thing, some of his read ordering looked fake to me (the bit with hebichan didn't feel natural), he's taking subtle pot shots from the side, he doesn't feel like town
Don't like this either.
Dunn was referring to RMOJ, BTW
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3482 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:17 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 3481, Wraith wrote:
In post 3480, Wraith wrote:
Don't like this either.
Dunn was referring to RMOJ, BTW
Never mind I misread, this was about Kokichi, disregard that.
Show

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3483 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:19 am

In post 3479, OnTheMark wrote:
strongly

THEN I WOULDNT CHECK AS TOWN NOW WOULD I?
Art is cool.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3484 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:20 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 2574, davesaz wrote: I think Kokichi Oma is scum trying to look town.
Still think tchill's hider is a fakeclaim to account for ascetic scum.

I don't agree that POE puts RMOJ in the scum category. The quest thing doesn't make sense from scum unless Impossibear is also scum and GF, which would make hella power for scum.
Disagree that Wilky needs to die. Claimed ability requires two nights on the same player to get a result and it makes sense with the claimed flavor.

Please explain more on projectmatt. That slot would be a future project for me, so far it seems rational but rational by itself is not AI.

Pedit: You
will
get a green flip which is strongly supported by all the people who have me as at least weak town. So tell me your plan in that event.
I have to admit, this is a very...unique speculation on Dave's part
Show

OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3485 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:20 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 3483, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
strongly

Right and Dave town you SK means there is another protective or hidden explanation.

Dave’s death literally gives the most to go off of.

I don’t understand the resistance
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3486 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 3483, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
strongly

OTM, you need to fucking consider that Impossibear have agreed to have themselves Daycop'd, and that them deliberately avoiding a hammer would be a fairly obvious scumclaim (you know what I mean).
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3487 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:23 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 2590, Ouroboros wrote:I mean I clearly am the best scumhunter in this lobby.
Wraith is also at this point a scumread I am more certain of than I was of Ventriloquist at any point.

If you think that I'm bussing why don't you help me bus?
This will age well after I flip today lol
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3488 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:28 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 2600, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Like do you think we have a roleblocker, a doctor and a bulletproof vig?
This is a good point. This combination would make for a rather strong town IMO even with double Millers.

I think that it's safe to say, if OTM/hebi are claiming truthfully (which at this point I am more inclined to say yes), then there are only two real N1 possibilities now:

* The kill was RB'd and Dave is scum
* Scum shot Impossibear

By which I'm saying that I think we can safely eliminate the scenario where OTM/hebi are indeed town RB and blocked Dave, Dave is indeed Town Miller, and scum shot not-Impossibear and the kill was blocked by a Doc protect.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3489 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:30 am

Post by Wraith »

Okay, I still think Impossibear was the one shot last night and that Dave should not be today's lynch, but it's no longer completely out of the question for me. If we don't lynch scum today Dave should probably die tomorrow. Pains me to say it, since I think the most likely outcome of today is a mislynch of me and a mislynch of Dave tomorrow would only compound the town's bad situation, but Dave is pretty much not allowed to live to LyLo at this point. Too much uncertainty.
Show

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3490 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:32 am

OTM. If dave flips town, and our check shows town, then the obvious fucking conclusion for the N1 kill is that scum hit our BP. Why are you having such a hard time with this???
Art is cool.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3491 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:32 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

I still don’t want to lynch Ram. I still believe in the VI read I had on him.

Don’t want to lynch Dave either. I’ve already given my reasons on why not.

The tchill slot is my preferred lynch. Pun is certainly more vocal but I don’t see anything that says Town to me.

PJM/Dunn are two slots I could lynch even though I have them at null. My vote’s currently on Dunn, leftover from the earlier wagon.

I stopped Townreading MariaR a while back and could also vote there. I think there’s an SvT between Maria and Kokichi so info-wise one of them would be more preferable than PJM or Dunn.

What’s the current VC?
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3492 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:33 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 2614, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Confirmed Town Power:
IC
VT

Claimed Town Power:
BP Vig
Roleblocker/JK
Quest Giver
Hider that doesnt die on scum
Miller
Miller with additional abilities

Confirmed Scum Power:
Bodyswapper
In post 2615, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:So what happens if we add Doc to that list?

BP blocks kill on themselves
Roleblocker blocks kill if on killer
Doc blocks kill if on the killed
Hider blocks kill on themselves but dies if their target is hit

or if the RB is actually JK.

BP blocks kill on themselves
Jailkeeper blocks kill if on killer or killed
Doc blocks kill if on the killed
Hider blocks kill on themselves but dies if their target is hit

That's 4 or 5 ways to block the kill from scum we had a playerlist of 18, let's assume 4 scum that's 14.

that's about 29% chance scum kill is innefective.
Kinda wish Kaede wasn't IC because the goodposting alone makes her obvtown
Show

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3493 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:33 am

Post by Dunnstral »

^What is the purpose of this post?
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3494 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:34 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

ETL can I talk with you about OTM for a bit?
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3495 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 3493, Dunnstral wrote:^What is the purpose of this post?
That's what I do when I don't have a PT and had no time to keep up notes. I post what's on my mind.

Do you have anything to actually contribute besides sniping at the most popular suspects and RC?
Show

OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3496 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:36 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 3490, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:OTM. If dave flips town, and our check shows town, then the obvious fucking conclusion for the N1 kill is that scum hit our BP. Why are you having such a hard time with this???
Because the prevailing theory is that scum shot Ourobourous.

And if not WHY?

And again I asked RC who as scum shoots you and I got told it’s a bad assumption. So I tunnel Dave and get told it’s a bad assumption because “protective”.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3497 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:37 am

Post by OnTheMark »

And then I am told to townread RC because RC is obvTown

Literally all of these things do not follow

If RC believes scum shot ETL he should be operating from that world and be able to easily tell me who as scum shoots ETL over himself.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3498 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:38 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 3496, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 3490, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:OTM. If dave flips town, and our check shows town, then the obvious fucking conclusion for the N1 kill is that scum hit our BP. Why are you having such a hard time with this???
Because the prevailing theory is that scum shot Ourobourous.

And if not WHY?

And again I asked RC who as scum shoots you and I got told it’s a bad assumption. So I tunnel Dave and get told it’s a bad assumption because “protective”.
This is incredibly obvious, come on.

Ouro is egoposting like crazy and as a result fills the thread with white noise, discourages other townies from scumhunting, and easily gets fixated on the wrong targets.

Look at how hard they have been tunneling me. Why the fuck would scum want to get rid of that?
Show

OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3499 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:39 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 2294, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 2290, Ouroboros wrote:How the fuck do I get burden of proficiencies on that flip of all flip?
Because you’re saying Dave is town and then not addressing the elephant in the room of who shot ETL in that case. It’s more like you know Dave is gonna flip scum and are pissy you’re next.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”