Vaxkiller

No Lynch(1):
BBmolla

Not voting (3):
PenguinPower, hyung, Lady Lambdadelta,

With 14 alive, it’s 8 to lynch.

Votecounter notes
:
If I have your vote in the wrong spot, please let me know.
Please stop voting me, I’m town :good:
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #3526 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

also assuming there were 4 scum at the start of the game

i'd bet at least 2 of the 3 left are in lld/penguin/titus/north/ali but that's too many people to just cruise through and lynch all of them and lld/penguin don't actually exist in this game atm so weeeeeeeee
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3527 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 3512, northsidegal wrote:It's not just activity based. You were here yesterday and yet refrained from saying anything until i answered the one question. that's an opportunity to do something that you basically passed up - nothing was forcing you to only discuss me.
Pretty sure you were a hot topic yesterday and, much like today, I thought/think sorting you was/is going to help me align the rest of my reads. Still don't see why you ignored it.
In post 3512, northsidegal wrote:don't you think it actually makes more sense that i'd forget the reasons for a read given inactivity?
No, but I think that the inactivity gives you a good screen for saying that.
In post 3512, northsidegal wrote:if, on the other hand, someone hasn't really posted at all, when the time comes that you sit down to organize your thoughts and perhaps reconsider stale reads (as i did at the start of today), you won't have any reasons to townread someone who hasn't been active. that's what happened with you, except that went i re-looked over your ISO, i didn't just lack reasons to townread you, i realized that it made more sense to be scumreading you.
Talk to me about what you saw in my D1 ISO that changed your opinion.

In post 3513, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: no lynch

Honestly just go to night, it’s anti town for us to sit around bickering.
Bad. We're not no lynching.
In post 3520, northsidegal wrote:you know what it is? i think it's not enough votecounts. there's something psychological about seeing a votecount that gets you motivated to play the game, i feel.
I agree with this. We need more frequent votecounts. It's been hard seeing where everyone was at specific points in the game.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3528 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

@mod: I request an official vote count
<(") | (")>
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3529 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by Firebringer »

i blame 100% of this games problems with UT.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3530 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by Titus »

If we want to play this game, can we actually play it or will it be people just waiting around for someone else to basically point the finger at when we lynch town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #3531 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Will still vote either of penguin and north and am on the biggest wagon atm

If penguin and lld can vote someone before a week passes maybe we can make real wagons happen
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3532 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

Im almost tempted to agree with bbmolla at this point to vote a no lynch. I could vote penguin I guess, but I really dont feel taht strongly about it, and Im really felling stronger about reck
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3533 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 3531, Gammagooey wrote:Will still vote either of penguin and north and am on the biggest wagon atm

If penguin and lld can vote someone before a week passes maybe we can make real wagons happen
I'll vote as soon as the official VC comes in.
<(") | (")>
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3534 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

VOTE: Reck
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #3535 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I feel like it makes sense for reck to behave this way given the state of the game atm and feel like he'll prob flip town

do either of you actually have a town read on nsg btw?
if so please post why b/c I have no idea what posts you like/don't like from her

like did anything today from her seem particularly town to you?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3536 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: Reck
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3537 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3535, Gammagooey wrote:I feel like it makes sense for reck to behave this way given the state of the game atm and feel like he'll prob flip town
I don't. I think he's scummy and have thought so for almost the entirety of this game.
In post 2424, xRECKONERx wrote:okay if there are VTs that's interesting because i got one of those "lolnotaVT" role UT is fond of

i know this from modding so many games with him -- before putting in a VT, he would first put in a role that is effectively useless (like a fruit vendor)

but maybe he didn't do that this game. i dunno.

either way, something stopped the kill, and pine's the best thing we have to go on so far
The entirety of this post gives me the impression that Reck was indicating that he had a completely different role than the 2-Shot Doc he claimed today.

In fact, I'd even go as far as to say this post pretty much confirms to me that Reck's lying so he can lynch NSG.

He straight up claims 'lolnotaVT' role so I was expecting something similar to a Fruit Vendor or you know, NOT A DOC claim.

And the very last line indicates that he's disregarding any other possibility of something stopping the kill outside of Pine 'roleblocking' NSG. So him being a Doc and 'protecting Gamma' is out the window.
In post 2467, xRECKONERx wrote:we cant let you live until endgame regardless nsg and we have a rb on you at the same time as a no kill

even if you're town we can't let that live
because the best we would get would be a doctor going "oh ok well i protected someone and so i guess i couldve stopped the kill"
in which case we'd still need to lynch you first to confirm the doc/clear are town
You could argue that the bolded here is him softing that he's a doc, but I completely disagree and think he was just using it as an example to shutdown anyone claiming and potentially stopping the NSG lynchwagon that was about to happen.

I only see his play today as him going back and using this as an excuse for him hardpushing Pine's 'roleblock' so he can change direction from claiming the 'lol not a VT role' to a 'doc role that just wants information,' especially in the face of me stating that almost nothing he claims will make me think he's confirmed town (which is an assertion he's been trying to push all game and an angle I think is more likely to come from scum looking to ride on their claim than town who legitimately believe this). Which, by the way, his entire play surrounding the NSG lynch today has been 'I just want information' and not even 'I want to lynch scum.' So yeah, definitely more likely to be a scum-motivated play than a town-motivated one.

Not to mention that the first time he even hints at who he protected came today, after he was asked to claim, and not yesterday.
In post 2538, xRECKONERx wrote:Maybe that's not standard.

But I still find the claim to be a potential scum fakeclaim.

After all: easy excuse as to why Brian doesn't die at night (scum are scared of the BP) and lets scum make it impossible to verify Pine's roleblock is actually what stopped the kill.
And his initial reaction ot me claiming Bulletproof isn't 'oh hey, there's another role that could have stopped the kill, maybe it makes sense that NSG isn't roleblocked scum.'

His immediate reaction is to discredit my claim and set me up as fakeclaiming scum so he can continue to push the NSG wagon.
In post 2913, xRECKONERx wrote:my case is less "nsg is scum and also roleblock" it's "nsg has a higher than normal likelihood of being scum due to the rb claim and her lynch will clear up some confusion around roles"
Like, nobody should be townreading this.
In post 3308, xRECKONERx wrote:okay fuck it in case i get modkilled:

I am MATI All-Natural Healthy Energy Drink, two shot doctor
i give people an extra boost of energy at night through my No Added Sugars formula

when i said my role would be conf'd alone it was to Gammagooey & hiplop, who were both at Survivormeet and know the existence/history of the MATI meme, which UT would *never* make as scum

however N1 I protected Gammagooey and there was no kill
I protected him again N2 because I'm an idiot and forgot about the Pine claim when I sent in my action

that's why I pushed so hard for the nsg lynch because i wanted to see if it was true and whether i can actually treat gamma as probably town
And nothing about this claim screams town to me. It just raises more questions.

Like, he thought he'd be able to bank on being modconfirmed because of
just
two people? Who cares about Survivormeet, most of us weren't even there.

And then he claims 2-Shot Doc. Not even full doc. You could argue that he could be trying to pull a gambit as a full Doc, but this mostly just gives him an excuse to not get shot and continue further in the game and not be suspected for it.

For the record, I do believe he's Mati, I just don't think he's town.
In post 3329, xRECKONERx wrote:I got google glasses it said i can wear them at night that's about it

what the fuck are you talking about though. i was the biggest person screaming at titus for how stupid a fucking lightning rod was. how was i "seeing if it would gain traction" by shouting it down

it does give me information, sorry bud
And then there's this random claim that he received Google Glass.

After
I was giving Titus shit yesterday for not so much as even looking Reck's direction for the redirecting bullshit she was pushing.

Not to mention that it would mean I'd have to believe that maf CHOSE to not mess with Pine's Roleblock last night so they could
intentionally
give it to Reck instead. And I feel like that's way less likely than just redirecting Pine onto Fire in the first place.
In post 3304, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1567, xRECKONERx wrote:also i was bitching to UT about how lazy he is this game and how he excused his laziness with a "mechanic" forcing players to do VCs and he said he has a PT where he's actually doing updates so
In post 1570, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Official Votecount 7 of 10Alisae
ArcAngel9 - 6 (Vaxkiller, Gamma Emerald, northsidegal, Alisae, xRECKONERx, Vecna)
Brian Skies
CheekyTeeky - 1 (hyung)
Firebringer
Gamma Emerald
Gammagooey
hiplop
hyung
mutantdevle - 1 (Gammagooey)
northsidegal
PenguinPower
Pine
T-Bone - 2 (mutantdevle, Brian Skies)
Vaxkiller
Vecna
xRECKONERx - 2 (Firebringer, CheekyTeeky)

With 17 alive it's 9 to lynch
Deadline in (expired on 2018-05-04 18:00:00)

In post 1569, Vecna wrote:
In post 1567, xRECKONERx wrote:also i was bitching to UT about how lazy he is this game and how he excused his laziness with a "mechanic" forcing players to do VCs and he said he has a PT where he's actually doing updates so
which he updates roughly every half official votecount :wink:
quiet, you
In post 1572, xRECKONERx wrote:ok so vecna has a mod PT with UT

cool beans
In post 1575, Untrod Tripod wrote:Since people are talking about it, for the sake of eliminating WIFOM: I have a PT where I am providing my count of votes up to post (wherever) so that whoever has the Votecounter role will have as little work as possible.
^^ here's the progression where i pointed out the existence of a PT first and then Vecna confirmed it
AND
if
Reck is scum here (and I do think that he probably just is), then this entire interaction here was set up to make Vecna look more townish off his claim rather than his play.

Y'know, because that's what scum actually care about. And that's what Reck tried to push for the rest of Day 1 before Vecna got lynched and Reck yolo-hammered (probably for sleezy towncred).
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3538 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 3537, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2424, xRECKONERx wrote:okay if there are VTs that's interesting because i got one of those "lolnotaVT" role UT is fond of

i know this from modding so many games with him -- before putting in a VT, he would first put in a role that is effectively useless (like a fruit vendor)

but maybe he didn't do that this game. i dunno.

either way, something stopped the kill, and pine's the best thing we have to go on so far
The entirety of this post gives me the impression that Reck was indicating that he had a completely different role than the 2-Shot Doc he claimed today.

In fact, I'd even go as far as to say this post pretty much confirms to me that Reck's lying so he can lynch NSG.
My point here was the stupid fruit vendor bullshit that UT uses in every game that is effectively useless but replaces the "lol VT" roles

like it has been a thing in every game i modded with him.

"i got one of those" means "i got an item from one of those roles"
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3539 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 3537, Brian Skies wrote:You could argue that the bolded here is him softing that he's a doc, but I completely disagree and think he was just using it as an example to shutdown anyone claiming and potentially stopping the NSG lynchwagon that was about to happen.
it is, in fact, my softclaiming a doc

good job
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3540 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

in what universe do i go "oh gee there could be a doc" and then later go "lol the doc was me" if i wasn't planning to do that
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3541 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 3537, Brian Skies wrote:And his initial reaction ot me claiming Bulletproof isn't 'oh hey, there's another role that could have stopped the kill, maybe it makes sense that NSG isn't roleblocked scum.'

His immediate reaction is to discredit my claim and set me up as fakeclaiming scum so he can continue to push the NSG wagon.
back in the old days, bulletproofs got told when they lost their vest if they were x-shot
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3542 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 3537, Brian Skies wrote:AND if Reck is scum here (and I do think that he probably just is), then this entire interaction here was set up to make Vecna look more townish off his claim rather than his play.

Y'know, because that's what scum actually care about. And that's what Reck tried to push for the rest of Day 1 before Vecna got lynched and Reck yolo-hammered (probably for sleezy towncred).
yes brian

i faked a conversation in which the moderator of this game slipped to me

then pre-empted the moderator of this game by posting in thread about something i knew before the moderator posted it

then fretted about getting modkilled, which led to me fullclaiming in case of a modkill

only to clear a scumbuddy who i hammered moments before deadline

jesus fucking christ im going to change my vote to cancel this game if the only other option is "deal with morons"
green shirt thursdays
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3543 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3538, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 3537, Brian Skies wrote:

My point here was the stupid fruit vendor bullshit that UT uses in every game that is effectively useless but replaces the "lol VT" roles

like it has been a thing in every game i modded with him.

"i got one of those" means "i got an item from one of those roles"
The first line indicates that you received the role, not an action. So no, I don't believe that you were claiming that you received 'an item from one of these roles.'

And the last line pretty much indicates that you have no reason (or were indicating that you have no reason) to believe anything else could have stopped Pine's roleblock. As do your actions. So your claim is full of shit.
In post 3539, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 3537, Brian Skies wrote:You could argue that the bolded here is him softing that he's a doc, but I completely disagree and think he was just using it as an example to shutdown anyone claiming and potentially stopping the NSG lynchwagon that was about to happen.
it is, in fact, my softclaiming a doc

good job
I do not believe you were softing here, and it only feels like you knowing something stopped the kill and trying to keep that person from claiming.

If this was you softing, then you should have also softed your target, to which you didn't, so no go.

I also 100% believe you're only claiming the doc protect today because no one claimed a doc role yesterday.
In post 3540, xRECKONERx wrote:in what universe do i go "oh gee there could be a doc" and then later go "lol the doc was me" if i wasn't planning to do that
See above.
In post 3541, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 3537, Brian Skies wrote:And his initial reaction ot me claiming Bulletproof isn't 'oh hey, there's another role that could have stopped the kill, maybe it makes sense that NSG isn't roleblocked scum.'

back in the old days, bulletproofs got told when they lost their vest if they were x-shot
You're still scum and your immediate reaction to me was a scum reaction.
In post 3542, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 3537, Brian Skies wrote:AND if Reck is scum here (and I do think that he probably just is), then this entire interaction here was set up to make Vecna look more townish off his claim rather than his play.

yes brian

i faked a conversation in which the moderator of this game slipped to me

then pre-empted the moderator of this game by posting in thread about something i knew before the moderator posted it

then fretted about getting modkilled, which led to me fullclaiming in case of a modkill

only to clear a scumbuddy who i hammered moments before deadline

jesus fucking christ im going to change my vote to cancel this game if the only other option is "deal with morons"
I mean. The idea that the Votecount PT was set up because scum bitched about it is definitely something that is more likely to be confirmed by NSG, no (she should probably be able to see when it started assuming she got access to the same Votecount PT)?

But yes, I do think it's possible you could have faked this conversation. Otherwise I wouldn't bother mentioning it.

I do not care about the rest of your response to me here. I don't see how any of your reactions couldn't have been faked ('omg I might be modkilled for talking about a conversation I had with the mod' :roll: ).

There is nothing you can say to me that will convince me that you're town or that I shouldn't lynch you. In the same vein as your reason to lynch NSG, I will say that a Reck flip or a Brian flip will give as much information about a No Kill on Night 1 as an NSG flip would (which is none at all), and I think you're scummy anyway (which is more than you've said about NSG all game). Aside from a Hyung lynch (who is still probably just scum), I'm going to votepark you for the rest of this game until one of us dies (or I get replaced).
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #3544 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Official Votecount 1 of 8northsidegal (3): xRECKONERx, Gammagooey, Titus
xRECKONERx (3): Vaxkiller, Brian Skies, CheekyTeeky
PenguinPower (2): northsidegal, Firebringer
hyung (1): Alisae
BBmolla (1): Pirate Mollie

No Lynch(1): BBmolla

Not voting (3): PenguinPower, hyung, Lady Lambdadelta

With 14 alive, it’s 8 to lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2018-05-30 18:00:00)
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3545 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

reck shld die because he did not protect pine.

case closed.

VOTE: reck
whew!
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3546 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3544, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Official Votecount 1 of 8northsidegal (3): xRECKONERx, Gammagooey, Titus
xRECKONERx (3): Vaxkiller, Brian Skies, CheekyTeeky
PenguinPower (2): northsidegal, Firebringer
hyung (1): Alisae
BBmolla (1): Pirate Mollie

No Lynch(1): BBmolla

Not voting (3): PenguinPower, hyung, Lady Lambdadelta

With 15 alive, it’s 8 to lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2018-05-30 18:00:00)
PP you can vote now.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3547 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3535, Gammagooey wrote:do either of you actually have a town read on nsg btw?
if so please post why b/c I have no idea what posts you like/don't like from her

like did anything today from her seem particularly town to you?
I think I've talked about NSG a lot throughout this game.

I don't really understand what your issue with her play today is. The only interesting things I could find from you were that her reads were similar to yours (why is this a thing?) and that Penguin/NSG could be having a wait off. Personally, I sometimes have issues with people who have reads that are too similar to mine, but that's because I've had scum mirror my reads before (and I sometimes have a really wrong or scummy perception of the game). I also feel like Penguin is a slot that needs/needed to get pushed, and it's not like NSG was doing nothing while waiting for him to come back to contribute (not to mention our 2-week deadline which is definitely contributing to the apathy, and Penguin has to post at some point during this time or get replaced, so who cares?). So this feels like a Penguin issue and not an NSG issue.

Why do you think Reck's play is town?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3548 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:33 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

oh i thought i was ride or die town, mollie

the fuck happened to that
green shirt thursdays