Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3600 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3598, xRECKONERx wrote:actually brian why didn't you ever doubt pine's claim? you and nsg both seemed to immediately be like "yes he is a roleblocker uh-huh it's just irrelevant"

that's weird to me and i don't know how to read it. i think as town you'd be more suspicious of the rb if you don't believe nsg was the kill source.

i sorta found it shocking that people believed brian was a strong nk target because he wasn't standing out to me as some bastion of townieness d1 but maybe he was, i dunno

trying to get as many thoughts out there before i have to go
I can't remember the exact reasoning. There may have been some interactions between Vecna/Pine that made me think he was town, and I didn't really think scum would immediately jump in at the start of the day with a claimed Roleblock (especially since he didn't seem to be in a position where he needed to do that if he were scum).

I didn't even really think that I had to be the nightkill, but I also didn't think that I couldn't have been, especially since I feel like I was one of the more active and more widely townread players (and I did state this when I claimed).
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3601 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 7:28 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2376, Alisae wrote:
In post 856, Vecna wrote:Didnt read everything yet

Firebringer is weirding me out, with his whole sudden defense of Cheecky. Im a sucker for the meta-argument but this one seems really thin and weird. How do people manipulate stuff in this setting and so early? Why were those responses to getting near-hammered not manipulative in nature?

Pine is giving me some flashbacks to civ mafia, just packaged different. Id jump on that bandwagon anytime.

While reading up, nothing that penguin did left any impression, which is probably bad.

MutantDevle could be scum

Vax could be scum

Pretty decent list of mild townreads but I cba listing them or going into them right now
Firebringer and Pine are definitely town.
PP, Mutant, and Vax probably have 1 wolf max in it.

In post 862, Vecna wrote:
In post 858, Gamma Emerald wrote:well based on past knowledge of how you've read me I'd guess scum
That certainly was my first impression yes, since your tone and irritation levels are on overkill.......However, there's something also fundamentally different in how you approach the game and interact with people. Youre not trying to shy away from critical evaluation to the same extent, and instead of dismissing people their crap as crap, youre actually appear to be trying to read into it, instead of just flatly dismissing it.

The fact you'd think id scumread you here for it, makes me think youre not completely aware of that distinction, making me think its unlikely to be faked to appear different.

I think you just made it to my never-lynch list
Gamma could be a wolf

In post 1050, Vecna wrote:im not really feeling this game yet. too many people feeling too easily towny. Gamma (both of em), brian and cheeky all seem obv town to me at this point. Boneguy also seems legit.

I expect theres a scum in fire and pine. Not sure if both would try this overbearing gimmick where they simultaneously buddy cheeky, but theres something fishy going on there. Pines response when i made the throwaway statement that he wouldn't make such a comment about teammates also struck me as odd. (and the sort of pridefull statements scum often make when they did in fact did said thing).

I want my penguin to come in here and talk some sense to me.

(cba making a votecount atm)
Yeah Fire + Pine both town
PP could be a wolf

In post 1210, Vecna wrote:Alisae really wants T-bone dead it seems. Maybe we should give in and just end the day here.
In post 1217, Vecna wrote:This is you getting what you want. Just sit back and enjoy.

If youre wrong though you better be prepared to use that charisma to powerlynch my pick tomorrow
LLD should be locked clear tbh

In post 1249, Vecna wrote:Man the urge to abandon this thing and go for firebringer again is so huuuuu-i-ge

Why arent you doing that thing alisae, and doing the live interacting thing with FB when he was around earlier? I wanna see if that wagon has wings as well.
Fire town can I be cleared from this plz ty

In post 1820, Vecna wrote:Pine, I agree with your points, mostly, but at what point do we lynch a never contributing aa9? Because its not like the volume of posts is gonna decrease significantly.

Last game i played with that aa9 the exact same thing happened. extra effort was promised but never came, resulting in a later game lynch on the slot. It was done as town tmaa9 that game, but its not like that means its ai this game.

I have no faith whatsoever that contribution is ever gonna come. A lynch is gonna happen on the slot regardless.
AA9 could be town?

In post 1982, Vecna wrote:vaxkiller is like the all town wagon. hop on hop on
Vax is probably town.
There was this post from Ali that I said I mostly agreed with.

Looking back, I'm pretty sure I was townreading Pine because of Vecna calling Pine scum, saying Pine's play was similar to his play in Civilization Mafia but just packaged differently. And I inherently disagreed with that and didn't think it was a S/S interaction (although I don't have a particular reason for thinking it wasn't S/S outside of it just being completely awful.).
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3602 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 7:32 am

Post by Firebringer »

I kind of think reck is town
What if we lynched my good pal penguin?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3603 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 7:34 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 3602, Firebringer wrote:I kind of think reck is town
Explain?

I'm okay with a Penguin lynch.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3604 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 7:35 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 3602, Firebringer wrote:I kind of think reck is town
k
VOTE: Penguin
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3605 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 7:45 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

I feel like penguin is going to be our compromise lynch. Im ok with that.
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #3606 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Ginngie replaces Brian Skies
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3607 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 8:11 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

brian replaced??
green shirt thursdays
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #3608 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

xRECKONERx wrote:brian replaced??
In post 3496, Brian Skies wrote:
@Mod: Replace me.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3609 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 8:28 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3598, xRECKONERx wrote:actually brian why didn't you ever doubt pine's claim? you and nsg both seemed to immediately be like "yes he is a roleblocker uh-huh it's just irrelevant"

that's weird to me and i don't know how to read it. i think as town you'd be more suspicious of the rb if you don't believe nsg was the kill source.

i sorta found it shocking that people believed brian was a strong nk target because he wasn't standing out to me as some bastion of townieness d1 but maybe he was, i dunno

yeah you had a townread on gamma when no1 really did cos this is the most likely person to be nked over the claimed blocker whom you never seemed to have doubted and who's Image guilty Image you tried to follow before your hammer on mutant and who's Image guilty Image you are pushing even tho you don't think she is scum.

do I have this right?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3610 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 8:30 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3608, Untrod Tripod wrote:
jfc, ut

you are the worst
whew!
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3611 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Ginngie »

WHATS UP FUCKERS
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3612 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Ginngie »

Oh my god this 150 pages

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3613 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Ginngie »

VOTE: Pirate Mollie

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3614 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 8:40 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 3609, pirate mollie wrote:

yeah you had a townread on gamma when no1 really did cos this is the most likely person to be nked over the claimed blocker whom you never seemed to have doubted and who's Image guilty Image you tried to follow before your hammer on mutant and who's Image guilty Image you are pushing even tho you don't think she is scum.

do I have this right?
i dont care what other people's reads were
i cared about my reads and this game already made me want to kill myself so i wasn't going to lose gamma in the process

that's about it.
green shirt thursdays
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3615 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 8:44 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3613, Ginngie wrote:VOTE: Pirate Mollie
plz lynch me cos the mod is so freaking terrible that he didn't even notice that the biggest participant obvsly had intended on staying in the game and was actively playing likely did not need to be replaced.

srsly. unlike reck who is scummy to the core with his crappy claims who if a pr is genuinely terrible.

if town win, I win, I don't have to be in the game for the numbers since I don't have to fight to stay alive and try to reach parity.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3616 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 8:48 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3614, xRECKONERx wrote:

do I have this right?
i cared about my reads and this game already made me want to kill myself so i wasn't going to lose gamma in the process

that's about it.
you had pine as town reck
whew!
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3617 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 8:49 am

Post by Ginngie »

I learned so much about the game state in one vote

Damn I’m good

Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #3618 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 8:50 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 3610, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3608, Untrod Tripod wrote:
jfc, ut

you are the worst
I checked with him first. He wanted me to honor the request.

Step off.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3619 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 8:57 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 3616, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3614, xRECKONERx wrote:

do I have this right?

that's about it.
you had pine as town reck
pine being town was predicated on the claim

gamma being town was bc my bones were vibrating
green shirt thursdays
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3620 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 9:02 am

Post by northsidegal »

not true.
In post 2565, northsidegal wrote:I haven't actually thought much about whether or not it makes sense for town!pine to have roleblocked me, or gone back through the thread to see if it's consistent with his stated beliefs.

It would be slightly egotistical of me to think that the scumteam decided specifically on faking a guilty on me just to remove me, especially given how i feel my play's been pretty underwhelming so far this game - that alone makes me feel that there's a good chance he's town. It's not impossible, but as for some big scumteam conspiracy to get rid of me, i really don't have anything to point towards it, so for right now it's probably just not true.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3621 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 9:15 am

Post by Firebringer »

I think we can all unite over our displeasure of UTs modding lol
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3622 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Ginngie »

Don’t hate UT

he brought me here

So he has done some good

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3623 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 9:52 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3617, Ginngie wrote:I learned so much about the game state in one vote

Damn I’m good
O_o that was actually pretty good.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3624 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 1:21 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Welcome ginggie. Did you find out mollie is town.
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”