Kokichi Oma
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE

Group 1
(2): Wisdom, havingfitz
Group 2
(1): BuJaber
Group 3
(0):
Not voting: 5 (Eddie Cane, Kokichi Oma, northsidegal, REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE, zMuffinMan)

With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
Deadline is in (expired on 2018-05-28 15:00:00).
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 8:42 am

Post by BuJaber »

Don't know what nsg is talking about. If going by meta alone koki is scum. Add everything else and he's obvscum.

Some of you may be inclined to believe the conspiracy theory of koki + wisdom. It is an exciting notion for sure. But I have many reasons for townreading wisdom. He's been playing pro-town and he doesn't strike me as someone who'd go through all this effort just for the long con of winning town cred. Especially when he's shown what is (at least on the surface) a continuous wiklingness to lynch himself. I've played against scum wisdom once and he was very different. Also I think if he was scum with koki he would have put him with me in a group from the get go without using eddie's move.

Wisdom I don't want to lynch you on the off chance that nsg isn't just town and derping hard here. Vote with me?

I'll be honest here the sting of losing because we lynched town nsg would be less painful than the sting of losing because we lynched town eddie/muffin. Nsg isn't the one that put confscum in a group that already had 3 people.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 8:46 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

oh fuck off moron
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 8:47 am

Post by BuJaber »

Actually put it this way if eddie is town I'll happily lynch g3. I'm fine with taking a leap of faith on muffin and I think it's almost impossible that there is more than 1 scum in g1. So eddie town = g3 lynch.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 8:47 am

Post by BuJaber »

Keep at it man you'll win the award of best argument used to turn a scumread into a townread. I'm almost there.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 8:48 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

see? there you go

and if you look at my posts you'll see I called wisdom town too

so your reads really srent much different
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 8:48 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

VOTE: g3
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 8:49 am

Post by BuJaber »

Except in your shoes I would put koki in g1 every time.

And the difference in our reads is a fundamental one. I am scumreading you.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 8:55 am

Post by BuJaber »

What do you think you did this game that earned you a position of authority? Have you been playing the same game?

You've given us no reason to trust you at all and it's our bad luck that you rolled a PR.

You haven't earned the right to be condescending.
Your g1 effort is subpar. You used your power without consultation. And you used it in a way which leaves no margin of error for your reads.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 8:57 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

why would I put him in group 1 if I town read wisdom and nsg significantly more than group 3? that doenst make sense
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 8:57 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 2026, BuJaber wrote:Don't know what nsg is talking about. If going by meta alone koki is scum. Add everything else and he's obvscum.

Wisdom I don't want to lynch you on the off chance that nsg isn't just town and derping hard here. Vote with me?
Explain your meta read.

Explain how in
any way
i'm "derping". Seriously. As far as I can tell nobody has refuted my logic on wanting to lynch group three.
You yourself
have been making logical fallacies that i have pointed out.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 8:58 am

Post by northsidegal »

like, really.
the problem is not with me here.

i'm not "derping" in any way that makes me look scum - the accusation gets me really angry.

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 8:59 am

Post by northsidegal »

Bujaber - why do you scumread me? If I'm town here,
in what way am i "derping"?

things fall apart
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 9:02 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2033, BuJaber wrote:What do you think you did this game that earned you a position of authority? Have you been playing the same game?

You've given us no reason to trust you at all and it's our bad luck that you rolled a PR.

You haven't earned the right to be condescending.
Your g1 effort is subpar. You used your power without consultation. And you used it in a way which leaves no margin of error for your reads.
because I spent all of day 1 telling you not to do a shit plan, you did a shit plan, we lynched 4 town.

wisdom "consulted" me yesterday and then ignored me, so basically nothing.

I dont need to consult you people. that's not how PRs work

no reason? go look at my d1 content. dont trust me?trust the 5 competent dead townies who are almost all hard scumreading one of the people in g3 and the only exception being a dude who did nothing. they're confirmed town.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 9:03 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2035, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2026, BuJaber wrote:Don't know what nsg is talking about. If going by meta alone koki is scum. Add everything else and he's obvscum.

Explain your meta read.

Explain how in
any way
i'm "derping". Seriously. As far as I can tell nobody has refuted my logic on wanting to lynch group three.
You yourself
have been making logical fallacies that i have pointed out.
for starters kokichi is not town on meta or otherwise
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 9:05 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Voting group 3 is a scum claim by the way
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 9:07 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why am I scum based on meta @buj why not argue this day 1 when wisdom and NSG both said I was town based on meta?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 9:16 am

Post by BuJaber »

@eddie - because it gives us a guaranteed scum with a maximum of 2 townies dead so we don't lose. If g3 contains 3 town we lose.
If you were suspecting me then I could maybe understand but your justification for moving koki was that you thought he is scum. All we need to do is lynch scum every day to win. It doesn't matter how fast we lynch them. So while yes 2 scum lynched would be great, it isn't worth the risk. Putting koki in g1 guarantees we don't lose.
If you notice my position in day 1 was not to go for the safest lynch. But that's because day 1 wasn't lylo. Here we are already many many pages in, and scum have used their kill, and we have some more info so we don't need to take unnecessary risk. We just need to avoid losing.

@nsg - It's not really that I'm scumreading you per se I just don't understand your reads. The 'derping' point was me telling wisdom that I'm not cofident enough that you are scum to vote for g1. If I was confident in my scumread I'd vote g1 without hesitation.
As for koki's meta. From what I've seen in his towngames he portrays a lot more confidence. He has the ability to emerge as a town leader. He does a lot of roleplaying with the anime character. He makes a few soft - scumclaim jokes. You also can't call town!koki a lurker.
This game is missing all of these elements.

@koki because there were other arguments to be made and because you claimed a guilty. I believed your claim. I thought it was a rediculous claim to make as scum. I have since changed my mind about that plus the only people left that can be guilty per your claim are me and my top townread. So now my meta read on you is more relevant because your claim is voided imo. And I will always give people who know you more than I do more credit when discussing meta. But when nsg makes a meta argument at a critical time that I comepletely disagree with, I have to speak out.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 9:17 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2035, northsidegal wrote:As far as I can tell nobody has refuted my logic on wanting to lynch group three
fwiw, i agree with your logic! (it's the same logic i'm using, at the very least.) though the issue i have with you is i can't see or really follow the thought processes behind the conclusions you're coming to
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 10:28 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1996, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1989, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 1988, Eddie Cane wrote:I did push his role as against the spirit of the setup and unlikely, remember? dramonic and I had a full sarcastic discussion about it
? but you were saying you were confident kokichi was town after that

can't find the discussion with dram you're talking about
just went over this with wis my guy
i think i've literally gone over your ISO a gazillion times (i may be using literally figuratively here). i can't find whatever you're referring to. i don't see any conversations with dram (outside the mountainous speculation) and everything you said about kokichi after that D1 indicated you thought he was town telling the truth

you know, if i could feel better about you being town (or at least about the odds of you and NSG not being scum together), i'd vote G3 today. i'm pretty sure wisdom+NSG is not a thing and i'm pretty sure wisdom+you is not a thing (though, if it is, kudos to you, because everything about today has been acted out so well that i wouldn't even feel bad about losing to it)

the only thing i'm wavering on is you+NSG being a thing. because i see what i think are pretty good reasons for you+NSG being a thing. the interactions between the two of you are somewhat awkward (NSG doesn't mention you much D1 but whenever she does it's a weird soft defense to someone else's suspicion of you. plus the interaction between -. you don't mention NSG much at all except to say her kokichi read is weird and then she's town) and you've both had stances on kokichi this game that don't make me feel good about either of you

gotta head to work now, will post again when i get to a PC maybe
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 10:29 am

Post by northsidegal »

muffinman, what's your read on me independent of an associative?

things fall apart
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 10:31 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2026, BuJaber wrote:Wisdom I don't want to lynch you on the off chance that nsg isn't just town and derping hard here. Vote with me?
no. again, the possibilities are kokichi/nsg/eddie and kokichi/nsg/realmen

I am not risking lynching eddie and having it be realmen
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 10:34 am

Post by Wisdom »

and likewise im not lynching g3 and have it be eddie

We are lynching nsg. nsg is scum no matter who is the third.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 10:40 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 2047, Wisdom wrote: We are lynching nsg. nsg is scum no matter who is the third.
why?

things fall apart
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 11:27 am

Post by Wisdom »

This is the D2 partition for reference:

northsidegalEddie CaneBuJaber
WisdomKokichi Omahavingfitz
zMuffinManREALMEN ONLY JUNGLE

These are all the possibilities if both me and nsg are town:

Eddie/Kokichi/Bu
muffin/Kokichi/Bu
Bu/Kokichi/fitz
Bu/Kokichi/Realmen

Those are all extremely unlikely because Bu and Kokichi being both scum means that Kokichi fakeclaimed a guilty on a group that contained himself AND a buddy.

Eddie/Kokichi/muffin

Scum lose on a G2 lynch. Okay, sure, Eddie has the move so he'll move Kokichi out, but this is a bad grouping for scum because Eddie and muffin are bound to be suspected because of roles. If town ends up lynching G2 after the move, Kokichi is a natural follow up so they're still losing.

Eddie/Kokichi/fitz
Eddie/Kokichi/Realmen

Unlikely because Eddie doesn't move Kokichi to the group his other scumbuddy is in. He had infinite excuses to move him to G1.

muffin/Kokichi/fitz
muffin/Kokichi/Realmen
Eddie/Bu/muffin

Slightly more probable than muffin/Kokichi/Eddie but still, it's unlikely muffin chooses to group himself with Kokichi and Eddie. It's a group that gets lynched most of the time and losing two scum is not a good idea.

muffin/Bu/fitz
muffin/Bu/Realmen

Same as above, except it's even worse. If G2 isn't lynched and G3 is, muffin loses both buddies.

Eddie/Bu/fitz
Eddie/Bu/Realmen

Eddie does not move the heavily suspected Kokichi to a group with TWO of his buddies, especially since this brings Bu and Kokichi in the same group and makes it the most likely lynch to go through.

fitz/Bu/Realmen

Nope. Scum don't all go in G3. And if they did this they'd at least put Kokichi and me together to make it likely that's what's getting lynched.

fitz/Kokichi/Realmen

A little better than the above but still a risky choice when Bu is one of the guilties. Lynching G3 gets rid of two scum and Bu, and basically makes sure Kokichi is never winning this.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”