Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

and my logic is that if we dont get the support for group 3 which you yourself called unlikely then you get lynched and I dont see the desperate urgency of a townie thats never been mislynched
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Imagine I died overnight or got lynched yesterday

You would now be citing that I was townreading Kokichi and nsg

We dont even know if they would currently still have those reads
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by northsidegal »

i mean, in some sense i still consider it unlikely that group 3 actually gets lynched for reasons i've already explained to muffinman

i'm not sure how you don't see any sort of urgency in my posts though. i'm not the type to really post with massive text and bold to tell people to stop lynching me, but the fact that i'm here at all fighting this as much as i am is objectively speaking something i have only ever done (and only ever do) as town. nobody seems to care when i say things like that, but it's true.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2148, Wisdom wrote:who the fuck cares about what reads dead people had eddie?

what makes them right or wrong?
they're good players who above reads better than rand, one was selected for a nk, and more importantly they're conf town opinions. my reads always factor in others reads. do you remember when I randomly flipped from ank scum to him as my strongest townread last game? I saw your posting about him being town on meta, factored that in, valued it, and then came with him town. ignoring dead players is why a lot of players end up in lylo a lot and lose a lot.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2151, Wisdom wrote:Imagine I died overnight or got lynched yesterday

You would now be citing that I was townreading Kokichi and nsg

We dont even know if they would currently still have those reads
you dont get it.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2152, northsidegal wrote:i mean, in some sense i still consider it unlikely that group 3 actually gets lynched for reasons i've already explained to muffinman

i'm not sure how you don't see any sort of urgency in my posts though. i'm not the type to really post with massive text and bold to tell people to stop lynching me, but the fact that i'm here at all fighting this as much as i am is objectively speaking something i have only ever done (and only ever do) as town. nobody seems to care when i say things like that, but it's true.
ate and brushing off wisdom is a thing
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by northsidegal »

if it came down to a choice between group 1 and group 2 obviously i'd choose group 2 but i don't think it's a winning play and so that's why i'm not really advocating for it.

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 2155, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2152, northsidegal wrote:i mean, in some sense i still consider it unlikely that group 3 actually gets lynched for reasons i've already explained to muffinman

i don't understand what you're saying.

things fall apart
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2157, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2155, Eddie Cane wrote:

i don't understand what you're saying.
doesnt matter
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:27 pm

Post by Wisdom »

what do I not get? You're saying for example that Pine scumread Bu. For all you know Pine would read Bu's today posts and be certain he's town. Therefore you can't use that read, it's outdated
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2159, Wisdom wrote:what do I not get? You're saying for example that Pine scumread Bu. For all you know Pine would read Bu's today posts and be certain he's town. Therefore you can't use that read, it's outdated
you dont get it

this isnt a time for a theory discussion
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Wisdom »

k now actually bus nsg by voting g1
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by BuJaber »

5/3
Tomorrow 4/2
- 1 town makes it 3/2.. so we can afford it.

Okay I was worried about koki being put in a group with 3 townies and us having to make a 50-50 decision on which solo group to lynch.

Good effort nsg. Too many things stacked against you. Though you are also lucky the lynch didn't happen faster by eddie putting koki with you. Whether that's because he's scum or not we'll find out eventually.

VOTE: Group 1
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 2162, BuJaber wrote:Good effort nsg. Too many things stacked against you. Though you are also lucky the lynch didn't happen faster by eddie putting koki with you. Whether that's because he's scum or not we'll find out eventually.
hilarious

things fall apart
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

nsg, if wisdom and buj are town you'll at the very least need to convince 1 to vote group 3 or town loses, even forgetting getting the other town in 3 to self. do you realize that?

sorry wis not done distancing quite yet
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by northsidegal »

bujaber, why don't you seem to care about what i'm saying about my ability to be sorted?

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 2164, Eddie Cane wrote:nsg, if wisdom and buj are town you'll at the very least need to convince 1 to vote group 3 or town loses, even forgetting getting the other town in 3 to self. do you realize that?
yes, i realize that - that's what i've been trying to do this entire time.

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by northsidegal »

i already knew that this was basically over when i realized that wisdom decided to put his blindfold on and lose the game for us, making it basically impossible that a group 3 with 2 scum in it would get lynched.

things fall apart
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by BuJaber »

NSG - You didn't show support for group 2 earlier. I counted the votes I didn't have enough to lynch.
(Fitz no wisdom no, eddie no, muffin no that's already 4 people who wouldn't vote for g2 plus if they are scum koki wouldn't vote for them either)

So I had no choice. Also I still scumread eddie and can't fully trust muffin.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by BuJaber »

And as long as eddie is a scumread I will never vote for g3.

My decision is obvious donct put this on me nsg.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

god 2168 is bad

back to defending my buddy
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Eddie if I promise to call you a mafia God and leave mafiascum forever will you stop saying I'm bad and my posts are bad and my thoughts are bad and my votes are bad?

I have a good life I don't need mafiascum.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 2168, BuJaber wrote:NSG - You didn't show support for group 2 earlier. I counted the votes I didn't have enough to lynch.
(Fitz no wisdom no, eddie no, muffin no that's already 4 people who wouldn't vote for g2 plus if they are scum koki wouldn't vote for them either)

So I had no choice. Also I still scumread eddie and can't fully trust muffin.
Pause for a moment. I am telling you that, if you can come to believe that i'm town (
really not a hard task
), you should be able to see my logic that group 3 makes more sense as the lynch.

You don't have to factor in the WIFOM of how you think scum
would
have distributed the groups.
You don't have to have a specific read on eddie or muffinman.

All that it requires is taking it that eddie and muffinman aren't scum together from them not hammering and townreading wisdom.

If you could come to the same perspective as me on that i really believe that it instantly takes this game from what's at this point an almost assured town loss to a really good chance of winning.

things fall apart
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2171, BuJaber wrote:Eddie if I promise to call you a mafia God and leave mafiascum forever will you stop saying I'm bad and my posts are bad and my thoughts are bad and my votes are bad?

I have a good life I don't need mafiascum.
lol

I say people are shit as part of my essence

dont take anything I say personal please
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 2169, BuJaber wrote:And as long as eddie is a scumread I will never vote for g3.

My decision is obvious donct put this on me nsg.
Your decision isn't "obvious" - what i'm saying requires no large leaps of logic, no delving into WIFOM, and is completely independent of any individual read on eddie or muffin.

If you're not willing to at least hear me out and put in the minimal time and effort required to actually sort me (again, not a hard task), it's entirely on you. I'm not sure what else you expect me to say.

things fall apart

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”