BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 2173, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2171, BuJaber wrote:Eddie if I promise to call you a mafia God and leave mafiascum forever will you stop saying I'm bad and my posts are bad and my thoughts are bad and my votes are bad?

I have a good life I don't need mafiascum.
lol

I say people are shit as part of my essence

dont take anything I say personal please
You called a statement of facts "bad".

How can facts be good or bad? Facts are facts you can't disagree with them. 2168 was not my opinion. I was literally describing things that happened.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by northsidegal »

you can make a post that is entirely factually correct that's still scummy.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2176, northsidegal wrote:you can make a post that is entirely factually correct that's still scummy.
I mean yea

but it wasnt scummy it was just bad
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2168, BuJaber wrote:NSG - You didn't show support for group 2 earlier. I counted the votes I didn't have enough to lynch.
(Fitz no wisdom no, eddie no, muffin no that's already 4 people who wouldn't vote for g2 plus if they are scum koki wouldn't vote for them either)

So I had no choice. Also I still scumread eddie and can't fully trust muffin.
fact: you agree kokichi lock scum
fact: that leaves 2 scum
fact: you fos myself, muffin, and I dont rememeber your stance on roj
fact: you arent really scumreading nsg from what I'm gathering from your posts, proven by this post stating you're voting 1 cause forced
fact: this means you're either wrong on one of your reads and nsg is xcum, youre scum, or you're about to lose
fact: its lyo and not deadline pressure and you're early voting a team you dont xcum read
fact: eddie is obviously a no and probably muffin, but convincing people is a thing and its literlaly you're job if you're town
fact: lynching scum is hard in lylo. requires a bunch of people with egos and agendas to all work together while being influenced elsewhere. this again is your job as town to work through
fact: something something dick waving contest

knock off the shit
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:55 pm

Post by Wisdom »

itt scum trying to get bu to unvote before further confirmations spell the final doom for them
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by BuJaber »

I'm not entirely convinced muffin and eddie could have hammered.. muffin disappeared around the same time. It is possible he missed any chance of coordinating with eddie.

But regardless the real issue is you. And I'm not going to suddenly start townreading you just because you have a particular meta you are trying to preserve or make me believe. And I think your flip flopping on reads isn't natural. You only recently began claiming you are leaning town for me. Which would mean earlier in the day when you expressed interest in lynching g3 you either thought fitz/rmoj are together or me/koki are together.

The fact that you've changed your reads only to land you to the same conclusion to lynch g3 seems rather suspicious also.

Pedit - nsg was never a townread. She's been the hardest person to sort for me.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by BuJaber »

@nsg *
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2180, BuJaber wrote:I'm not entirely convinced muffin and eddie could have hammered.. muffin disappeared around the same time. It is possible he missed any chance of coordinating with eddie.
nope, they both posted a lot in that window. Scum have daytalk. They don't miss this.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 2180, BuJaber wrote:I'm not entirely convinced muffin and eddie could have hammered.. muffin disappeared around the same time. It is possible he missed any chance of coordinating with eddie.

But regardless the real issue is you. And I'm not going to suddenly start townreading you just because you have a particular meta you are trying to preserve or make me believe. And I think your flip flopping on reads isn't natural. You only recently began claiming you are leaning town for me. Which would mean earlier in the day when you expressed interest in lynching g3 you either thought fitz/rmoj are together or me/koki are together.

The fact that you've changed your reads only to land you to the same conclusion to lynch g3 seems rather suspicious also.

Pedit - nsg was never a townread. She's been the hardest person to sort for me.
What about my coming to townread you "isn't natural"? Not everyone plays like wizzy over here.

I don't have a "particular meta i'm trying to preserve". oh my god.

please. click on my wiki. click on
literally any of the scumgames
. check my ISO. check my postcount.

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by northsidegal »

I have literally no idea where people seem to get the idea that i'm boonskiies or something, manipulating my meta every single game. It's not just this game, either.

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by northsidegal »

Here's an idea: maybe the reason i'm telling you this isn't because i'm some mastermind with an insanse scumgame manipulating her meta, maybe...

maybe it's because i'm town and my lynch is about to probably lose town the game, so i want people to see that there's a pretty obvious difference between here and my scumgames.

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by northsidegal »

Like, i
guess
i can understand an aversion to self-meta, but that should really be based on who's telling it to you. Boon giving you self-meta is worthless. I'm not boon.

things fall apart
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2180, BuJaber wrote:I'm not going to suddenly start townreading you just because you have a particular meta you are trying to preserve or make me believe
I have a good xcum game. idk where I suggested this
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2180, BuJaber wrote:And I think your flip flopping on reads isn't natural. You only recently began claiming you are leaning town for me. Which would mean earlier in the day when you expressed interest in lynching g3 you either thought fitz/rmoj are together or me/koki are together.
or

thought;

fitz and rmoj are my two biggest srs aside from kok independently and preflips are stupid
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by Wisdom »

too bad they dont make sense as team due to partition
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by northsidegal »

i believe he was talking to me.

things fall apart
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2180, BuJaber wrote:The fact that you've changed your reads only to land you to the same conclusion to lynch g3 seems rather suspicious also.
of course my conclusion didnt change, unlike some people I know how to use prs. groip 3 is always going to be my first choice.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2189, Wisdom wrote:too bad they dont make sense as team due to partition
sure

but this doesnt change lynching two xcum today being optimal and using the associations yo pick between nsg and muffin (safe path)
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by Wisdom »

still loling at how youre taking potshots at me for my role usage when the action you wanted from me would have worse results
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

you dont get to say that until postgame buddy
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2192, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2189, Wisdom wrote:too bad they dont make sense as team due to partition
sure

but this doesnt change lynching two xcum today being optimal and using the associations yo pick between nsg and muffin (safe path)
so muffin/kokichi/g3 scum

Why does muffin partition like this?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2194, Eddie Cane wrote:you dont get to say that until postgame buddy
?
youve locktowned bu and me, havent you? so you agree that that action would have killed 5 townies
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Okay then it's nsg/eddie/koki

@nsg you said you were wanting to lynch 3 for most of the day yes? Way before anything else.
From town!nsg perspective you wanting to lynch g3 means you think 2+scum in there. And you had me as a scumread. You weren't pushing for it nearly as much as you were pushing it for it now.

From what I can see the only relevant thing that changed for you is that I started voting for g1 and you are now townreading me.

Your sudden commitment to the g3 lynch comes at an opportunistic time for you. Plus the teams that you must have been thinking of before are either invalidated by your townread of me or you've changed your reads on fitz/rmoj without any posts from them.

I feel like I'm not explaining myself clearly but basically the change in justification for lynching g3 earlier in day 2 compared to now does not fit.

Pedit - eddie: I was saying all of that to nsg
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2195, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2192, Eddie Cane wrote:
sure

so muffin/kokichi/g3 scum

Why does muffin partition like this?
Man stop asking shit questions
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2196, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2194, Eddie Cane wrote:you dont get to say that until postgame buddy
?
youve locktowned bu and me, havent you? so you agree that that action would have killed 5 townies
kokichi isnt a townie

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”