Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I dont have super much time to derail this right now, so I'm just going to post my thoughts:

=> @rubyred: my feelings towards this game are roughly equivalent to how I felt about splatoon when you repped in, although that's more cuz of irl busyness and not particularly game-related like it was there. I feel like I was as invested as I usually am pre-v/la but post-v/la I've been really busy and haven't really had time for this.

=> @duckling: You went from: OMGUS voting me after I called you scummy (and I still think that doing so without *talking to me about it at all* is scum-indicative for you) () -> telling me I'm more reachy than normal, which I don't particularly think is a qualified statement () -> telling you're townreading me for behaving more like myself ( + ) -> saying disengagement might be scum motivated or lower activity-based () -> voting me as the wagon picks up steam ()

Saying that me being different could either be scum-motivated or lower-activity-based (it's the latter, thank you for asking - last three weeks of the term + graduation = very very busy) and then *voting me without making any sort of attempt to figure out which it is* when you earlier said you thought I was behaving like myself is atrocious.

=> ceejay, you literally voted me because 'wtf, practically a naked vote? vote:skitter. why am I compromise vote to you?' which I feel is OMGUS. later describing the motivation as being something else doesn't change that your gut reaction to me voting you was to vote me.

more wrt :

a) I can scumread people and recognize that they aren't getting lynched today and thus move my vote to a wagon I don't object to that is more likely to go through. Me sitting on a vanity wagon that literally no one agrees with doesn't accomplish anything, and I dislike that you're framing it as scummy that I switched off. Like I recognize the futility of staying and like .... I should stay anyway cuz I scumread them more even though it logistically is never happening today? That's a major waste of my vote.

b) I don't understand what you mean by 'I *know* that esp is a compromise wagon', or why you keep emphasizing the 'knowing' bit, or what that means.

c) In a vaccuum you and esp are just about equal in that I townread neither and don't really explicilty scumread either of you. In between you and esp I'd rather you cuz I know what esp's thinking about the game and I can't say that about you, and my townreads (ie pin and to a lesseer extent brass) want you and haven't been very interested in esp.

=> I think that mwnn is just trying to the end and doesn't really care about who gets wagoned. It's striking me as town but I can't articulate why right now.

========

-> Scum on-wagon(most likely to least likely): the worst, ceejay = rubyred, mwnn

how much I dislike the votes: the worst, ceejay, rubyred, mwnn

-> Scum offwagon (most likely to least likely): sando, uglyduck, ap, nm = esp, fumuki, pin

-> I'm probably a counterwagon to someone but I don't have time right now to trace how the votes changed tbh

==========

Other assorted thoughts:

-> pin's most likely town. mwnn + fumuki are lesser townreads that I'm not super comfortable with given multiball, but I feel like their slots have been townier than others so I guess I'll just put them here. (fumuki is really cuz of draynth)

-> duckling and uglyduck are never never never scum together here and it's the sort of read I'd literally bet the game on. I'm *that* confident on this.

-> I feel like scum!esp tries/cares more than he is here tbh. The case on him is stupid and I don't get the wagon on him

-> AP had a post that made me feel like he was trying to herd votes towards esp that pinged me as being off (). I guess what's bothering me about it is that that statement could be applied to like most of the wagons happening at that time/recently so I don't know why he focused on the esp wagon to make that comment about. I feel like he's flying super under the radar which is suspicious for him. I really can't remember him doing anything useful.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by skitter30 »

blood for the duckling god

VOTE: the worst
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by the worst »

quack quack quaaack qua-quack
(t/l: still town)
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 1126, skitter30 wrote:blood for the duckling god

VOTE: the worst
Skitter-san, I don't really like your lynch so let me tell it to you straight:

Ceejay wagon has stalled, TW wagon has stalled and although I think Espeonage wagon holds the second place in quantity, it already lost momentum.

You either vote and begin to push Espeonage with me, create a new wagon with some case or accept getting lynched.

If I end up needing to choose between you and Ceejay, I'm hammering you, because I can read Ceejay better later on, and people that have played with you aren't giving you a town-good-girl star, and neither I am yet honestly
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I don't undersand why you're giving me an ultimatum of 'start a new wagon or join on you esp' like those are my only two options, especially since I'm fine rejoining an existing wagon that (ie ceejay) if this doesn't become a thing.

Especially since I've repeatedly said I think your case on esp is awful so I don't know why you think I'd do that.

Also you were literally *just* shouting at people for starting a new wagon
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by Fumuki »

I'm telling you to push either Espeonage or create a new promising wagon because I'm starting to find your wagon the best option if I can't get a lynch in my scum read Skitter-san.

I don't think Ceejay is getting lynched anymore to be pretty honest, and I'm pushing you over Ceejay as I already said.

I'm honestly giving you some advice about the game state and what will be happening from here in my vision.
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Even if you don't believe in Espeonage case, if things came to a dead end I maybe thought I could get your vote there, because he is who I want lynched today.

But it doesn't seem like we'll make a deal here...
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by the worst »

skit your reasons for allegedly scumreading me are worryingly surface level
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by skitter30 »

And I'm saying I don't get why you think that esp has more momentum right now than ceejay. (ie why should I vote esp over ceejay?)

The day hasn't ended yet and atm I'd rather be voting for someone I have a strong scumread on than someone I don't.

p-edit: I'd vote ceejay over esp. If it was literally me vs someone else I'd probably vote in self-survival over voting a scumread but honestly I don't know what I'd do there; I've never been in that situation so I can't tell you.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by skitter30 »

the worst, your reasons for scumreading me are worryingly surface level
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Espeonage has more chances of getting lynched here because if it came to a dead end some people in your wagon are likely to switch and hammer Espeonage, and I was saying for you to push Espe over Ceejay because I want it and I think I would be your better ally to surviving for this day. However, with all due respect, it seems you didn't notice it nor are willing to cooperate.

Maybe it can't be helped skitter, and we can't make a friendly deal here

VOTE: skitter30
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Also why am I 'allegedly' scumreading you?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1136, skitter30 wrote:Also why am I 'allegedly' scumreading you?
you don't know?

I guess that's not
super
surprising......
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1101, ArcAngel9 wrote:
VOTE COUNT - 1.14
ManWithNoName
-
skitter30
- Ruby Red, ceejayvinoya, the worst
Espeonage
- AP, UglyDuck, Fumuki, skitter30
Sando
-
the worst
- Espeonage, , Sando
ceejayvinoya
- Not_Mafia, pinturicchio, ManWithNoName
Ruby Red
-
UglyDuck
-
pinturicchio
-
Not_Mafia
-
AP
-
Fumuki
-

Not Voting

With 12 alive it takes 7 for a lynch and 6 for no lynch.
Day 1 ends in (expired on 2018-05-27 19:17:00)
[/b][/color]
I went to go check this vote count since I was pretty sure that ceejay had more votes than esp did. It isn't an accurate vote count

@mod
I was never voting espeonate.

I *really* don't udnerstand why you're framing ceejay as being less likely than esp given that if we put my vote on the right spot (ie on ceejay) ceejay is the leading wagon here.

I don't udnerstand why you're *voting me* for preferring to join a particular one of the three tied wagons (ie me/ceejay/esp are all at three votes once I moved off ceejay) over the others.

In fact, once I switched my vote, *the worst has the same number of votes as espeonage* so I don't get this like at all.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1124, ManWithNoName wrote:Our valorous all-seeing protagonist is okay with a skitter lynch.

VOTE: skitter30
Our valorous all-seeing protagonist seems to be okay with any ongoing wagon an that concerns me, especially when he's voting for town
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1137, the worst wrote:
you don't know?

I guess that's not
super
surprising......
Duckling, you're now acting like this is a super confidant scumread that you have when it seems to have developed over the past few hours from 'me playing differently which could be attributed to being scummy or being lower activity than normal'
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by the worst »

can I suggest rereading your case applying Heinlein's Razor? I am deeply deeply bored of this phase, and have been disengaged since the get go.

I think it's fairly obvious I'm town at this point. I'm just not motivated to go 180% at a multiball game where I
1) don't have many strong reads, and
2) have no flips
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1140, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1137, the worst wrote:
you don't know?

I guess that's not
super
surprising......
Duckling, you're now
acting like this is a super confidant scumread
that you have when it seems to have developed over the past few hours from 'me playing differently which could be attributed to being scummy or being lower activity than normal'
quack?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by the worst »

I trust Ruby's read here. I haven't been particularly comfortable reading you this game, it's been wavering a lot harder than it usually does.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by the worst »

Ruby when you're next here--did you read this game before repping in and did you townread TYR?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by skitter30 »

And why are you trusting ruby's read over anyone else's?

I don't think it's fairly obvious that you're town at all. You're saying you think I should be reading you as bored and disengaged?
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Skitter, for the last time:

There's Espeonage, there's you and there's Ceejay.

With me pushing your wagon and all here, if you ever come to L-1 expect for sure NM hammering you. NM vote will switch accordingly, and MWNN has already switched to voting you.

That vote count is old I suppose, because I think Ceejay has one or two votes right now. By my counts I think you're already at L-2.

If I hopped off your wagon and you joined Espeonage with me it would almost already get to L-1 with AP and UD votes, and then NM would do his magic. See how Espeonage was more probably getting lynched here?

I'm not letting Ceejay get lynched over you if it comes to that, and no one aside from you and very few seems to be wanting it neither.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by the worst »

she has good reads and it reconciles with my discomfort so ya

and..... uh yes...... I am very slowly warming up to this game
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by Fumuki »

To be honest you would need some other allies like Sando voting for Espeonage as well if you don't want your lynch to go through
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Right, I forgot that mwnn had switched to me tbh.

So, if this is happening, scummy votes in order are: the worst, ceejay, ruby red = fumuki, mwnn and I really really want people to look at the worst tomorrow.

The esp wagon feels kinda gross though ...

Return to “Completed Open Games”