Micro 800-A: Double Day Unlimited [Endgame]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 10:57 am

Post by northsidegal »

Day Two, Lynch Two

Votecount 2.7

Lycanfire (1):
Not_Mafia
CheekyTeeky (1):
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum (1):
Not_Mafia

Not Voting (3):
Lycanfire, CheekyTeeky, Dunnstral

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2018-06-03 21:43:59)

Mod Notes:
:D
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by northsidegal »

Prodding Lycanfire.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 770, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:I could only really see Dunn being scum with you.
CES can you explain coming to this conclusion with Alisae?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 822, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:I think there's been a reasonable amount of suspicion on not_mafia; I've certainly been suspicious of him. I think partly that hasn't developed as much because the not_mafia wagon has never had the benefit of the "free" not_mafia vote to jumpstart it.
There's a couple of problems with this.

First you have avoided explaining why you think NM is scummy, secondly it leads to another point that you've actually failed to take strong stances on anyone this game apart from your town read on Lycan. It reads as if you're leaving all your options open, without leaving yourself open to criticism. You have a few posts that look like questions to sort people yet you don't seem to go anywhere with what few questions you have posed.

Your grounds for scum reading me aren't strong either and are outweighed by the fact that you're neglecting to treat Red/me objectively. To take all our content and sum up your scum case on us as a stubborn/unfounded town read on NM, makes me think you're looking for reasons to scum read us rather than trying to fairly discern our alignment.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 822, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:I think my play this game has been pretty straightforward, so I don't know what you're talking about beyond your earlier comment on my #158 and I think #813 should put that argument to bed.
No. Those two arguments are unrelated. I'm pointing out your interactions with Lycan in general. I'm phoneposting so you only get linked quotes if I think its worth it. At the time your ISO consisted of 32 posts so it's not hard for others to see this manipulation for themselves.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:13 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 822, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:I haven't talked about any of that.
My apologies I confused that part with Lycan. The rest still holds.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I think if NM was scum he'd be pushing for my lynch in some way. Currently he's backed himself into calling either Lycan or CES scum. I don't see why scum NM would do that when having x player plus me as his PoE pool would be easier to achieve. Say we lynched CES and he flipped town...how would he expect to win at LyLo with everyone suspecting him, trying to lynch Lycan?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 9:25 am

Post by Lycanfire »

I don't think scum expected Alisae to get lynched. Actually, Alisae seemed to think eir was being lynched. To the point where I was remarking to Rosa that her defeatism sucked. After Alisae got comboed, Rosa was happy to say she would have pushed me onto it, which I then remarked that would have succeeded because Alisae was gaslighting hard with the "nobody listens to me!" rhetoric.

I'm not sure how else to rationalize that beyond eirs partner already being on em at L-2. Seems to me that Dunnstral and CES got sick of Alisae's shit.

Rosa's townreading Cheeky for some bad reasons. A mix of AtE/communicating (which she remarks is not like Pine... Pine was town, by the way, Rosa). The only good bit she has to say is that scum!Cheeky goes down the same way Alisae did and wouldn't bother re-evaluating the game or suspecting CES here. I don't see what options scum!Cheeky has considering all options suck for her, but Rosa basically thinks the way she is doing it somehow matters.

Cheeky: if CES is scum why didn't he turn on me today? I mean
start of day
. This is without Alisae flipped. He was away for awhile, but he gets the benefit of not having to be around for L-1. Alisae shows up with a broken caps key to counter herself. I start telling her that her scumteam sucks. CES comes in with this post
In post 723, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
In post 711, Dunnstral wrote:@Cogito Ergo Sum what are your reads?
If I had to guess, I'd say Alisae ( is pretty bad given his iffy Pinehammer)) and Not_Mafia but it also feels like we should just have this game on lockdown as long as we don't do anything silly? You're town; Katya's town, so we just lynch {Alisae, Not_Mafia, CheekyTeeky} and win the game.

I'll have a reread tonight because I'd rather finish things Today and avoid LyLo all together but I doubt my reads will change substantially.
And continually works against her for the entire day shutting down her dedicated counter (Dunnstral). He doesn't add morale for another vote in the L1 period.
If CES is scum, he can turn on me, like you did, with the support of NM, and his scum buddy and achieve a lynch on me.
I can see why scum!CES+Alisae doesn't lynch NM first (he's an asset in this case), but at the very least I'm a freebie.
This is a free ticket to LyLo
. Yet CES didn't bat an eye when he could have.

Meanwhile NM is ON two counters, up until he isn't, for some reason, with his inbetween blank votes inbetween blank votes post here
In post 731, Not_Mafia wrote:UNVOTE: all
VOTE: Alisae

I think this is scum Alisae fake indignance
(he was already on Alisae)

Here's his start of the L2 period:
In post 780, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Lycan

It’s this or CES
If NM is scum, you should know why he doesn't consider you or Dunnstral as votes. Now start telling me why this is town.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 10:05 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

If you guys do some VCA it becomes obvious NM is town. He town reads people or unvotes them as his reads progress. The VCA also says Dunn and Lycan can't be scum with Ali. NM has town read dunn from the start. I don't see how we can lose at this point if we just lynch CES. If I'm wrong I'll reevaluate if I'm alive at Lylo for my PoV it has to be CES or NM and I'm not feeling NM from all the reasons I've stated. Whoever ends up at Lylo if we get there will make it obvious who is scum. I want to try CES first because I'm not confident you guys will vote him if he's still alive tomorrow.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 10:07 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: CES L-1
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 10:18 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

If Dunn/Me/NM are alive it's NM
If Dunn/Lycan are alive together in any combo it's one of them.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 10:25 am

Post by Lycanfire »

stating L-1 with 3 to lynch with NM on the wagon Image
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 10:26 am

Post by Lycanfire »

why are you and i the only nightkills you think will happen? and if nm is obvtown, why not him?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 10:43 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 837, Lycanfire wrote:why are you and i the only nightkills you think will happen? and if nm is obvtown, why not him?
I've given my thoughts on combos that point to someone being scum but I'm keeping some thoughts close to my chest so the NK WIFOM is easier to read. I think anyone is a valid NK.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 10:45 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 836, Lycanfire wrote:stating L-1 with 3 to lynch with NM on the wagon Image
Not sure what the point of this post was.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 10:47 am

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 839, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 836, Lycanfire wrote:stating L-1 with 3 to lynch with NM on the wagon Image
Not sure what the point of this post was.
that {dunnstral, ces, myself} know it's L-1 at your vote because nm is going to vote anyone that could conceivably lynched on any day
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 10:50 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Right. I don't see how at SOD CES was a conceivable lynch.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 10:51 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Where is Dunn?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 10:54 am

Post by Lycanfire »

he voted after you did, his lynchpool is literally the hammer vote and the person offwagon. doesn't take much brainpower to reason that it sidesteps the matter of who bussed neatly, while not trying to reconcile the combo vote, or alisae's behavior at l-2. if you keep townreading this, you'll end up swinging instead.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 10:56 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Swinging?

If you're so convinced, why are you not voting him?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 11:01 am

Post by Lycanfire »

I'm not convinced because you're claiming scum at every opportunity.

Let me make it clear: CES isn't being lynched today. If we lynch anyone, it's NM or yourself. If you make it to LyLo, it's with CES/Me, CES/Dunn, Dunn/Me. You will lose.
In post 835, CheekyTeeky wrote:If Dunn/Me/NM are alive it's NM
If Dunn/Lycan are alive together in any combo it's one of them.
I asked Rosa if I can lynch you instead for this. In the mean time I asked you questions giving you the option of an NM lynch. Which you refuse to take.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 11:04 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Lmao. I've claimed scum nowhere and unfortunately for us, people familiar with my meta know I've obv towned. Theres a reason I hate playing scum and it's because I'm well outside of my scum range rn.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

In post 828, CheekyTeeky wrote:First you have avoided explaining why you think NM is scummy
I mean, I don't really have a strong incentive to do so. I think you're the second scum.
CheekyTeeky wrote:secondly it leads to another point that you've actually failed to take strong stances on anyone this game apart from your town read on Lycan. It reads as if you're leaving all your options open, without leaving yourself open to criticism. You have a few posts that look like questions to sort people yet you don't seem to go anywhere with what few questions you have posed.
I was definitely the main person pushing singer. Did that make me more cautious with Pine and Alisae? Sure, somewhat, not overly so.
In post 831, CheekyTeeky wrote:I think if NM was scum he'd be pushing for my lynch in some way. Currently he's backed himself into calling either Lycan or CES scum. I don't see why scum NM would do that when having x player plus me as his PoE pool would be easier to achieve. Say we lynched CES and he flipped town...how would he expect to win at LyLo with everyone suspecting him, trying to lynch Lycan?
I feel like most of what you've done this game is look through ISOs and look for evidence for what seem to be pretty predetermined reads. E.g. the relevant post here is - look at it in context (, ) and now it's very easy to imagine not_mafiascum making that post. Same with the previous point; I can see how you can get there just reading my iso but if you read my game, I think the idea that I haven't had strong enough stances or avoiding criticism is pretty silly.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 11:14 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

:roll: good luck getting Dunn or NM to vote me here. Feel free to actually give reasons at any point.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 11:18 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

One of you two are game throwing right now. One of you two are scum. If you want to look over my scum games I only have 3, you'll see this is not my scum meta at all and everything I've done has been with the intent to solve this game. It's actually really annoying to put this much effort in to have you make this a losable game by not lock-towning me. If you lynch me and NM is town you lose. This is why I wanted to be lynched yesterday because I saw it coming a mile away.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”