MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4150 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 4149, Mathdino wrote:It would be sweet if KTS posted before getting mislynched this time, Eddie
you calledm??

im a lil drunk rn and almost beat thebfu k outta some kid but lets ro
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4151 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

did we lynch mafia yet whats the happenings bro?
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4152 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 7:16 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

bro blood if u aitn here im disappearing again imbuying more pbr LOL
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4153 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

haha 90 pages ofmpure egotism and fuckinf usrlesss bikering and q0 pages of anything actually tangibpey not a monley ass conversation

it's almost like tjos was wjy i stopped playong tjis baby ass fucking game filled witha bunch of shitters who only caj ate LOL
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4154 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 7:37 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

if ur rly thinkinh of lynchong eddie atbthos point on the game ur either gsmrhtoeing which me and eddie keep having chance encounters rith em or ur scum

hit maria and then go from there k?
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4155 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 8:55 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

You have drunk Marky

I will read this tomorrow and catch up.

Any questions for me while I am?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #4156 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2018 11:50 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 4146, Mathdino wrote:Scum caught for the wrong reasons is not a tell
Just so we're all clear
Thanks
it is
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4157 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2018 12:59 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 4156, Not_Mafia wrote:
Just so we're all clear
Thanks
it is
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4158 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2018 1:01 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 4149, Mathdino wrote:It would be sweet if KTS posted before getting mislynched this time, Eddie
I'm more likely to flake out than make kts play

(I was asleep and did not message him for the following page)

do your job as the loud annoying townie my man
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4159 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2018 1:05 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

VOTECOUNT 2.05
Pine [3]
- NicoRobin, Nahdia, Lovebird
Nahdia [1]
- Pine
MOMOMEN [1]
- Not_Mafia
OnTheMark [2]
- MOMOMEN, MathDino
MathDino [2]
- mastina, OnTheMark

Not Voting [1]:

Lady LambdaDelta
With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.
You have (expired on 2018-06-04 11:00:00) to do so.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4160 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2018 5:49 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 4156, Not_Mafia wrote:
Just so we're all clear
Thanks
it is
+1
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4161 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2018 5:52 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 4158, Eddie Cane wrote:
I'm more likely to flake out than make kts play

(I was asleep and did not message him for the following page)

do your job as the loud annoying townie my man
In post 4153, MOMOMEN wrote:haha 90 pages ofmpure egotism and fuckinf usrlesss bikering and q0 pages of anything actually tangibpey not a monley ass conversation

it's almost like tjos was wjy i stopped playong tjis baby ass fucking game filled witha bunch of shitters who only caj ate LOL
Yet that is nothing but AtE and begging a buddy to obvTown lolz
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4162 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2018 5:56 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 4145, Pine wrote:Honestly this makes me scumread Momo even more. This practically shouts "scum suspected for the wrong reasons"
Join me on momomen please :)
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4163 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2018 5:56 am

Post by OnTheMark »

VOTE: Momomen

Pretty sure it’s mono men and mathdino and just gonna alternate whichever is highest
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4164 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2018 5:57 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 4137, mastina wrote:
In post 4088, MOMOMEN wrote:this one singular post was like a punch in the gut in terms of how I felt about this game
Can you blame me?

You have an elite scumgame; calling you scum here is a compliment, not an insult. Every player has at least some evidence suggesting they are town. I have three metrics by which to evaluate the evidence.
-Gamethread base evidence,
-Meta feeling evidence,
-And crowdsourcing evidence. (This being, trusting the read process of others, e.g. beeboy's Lovebird-is-town; Mathdino's RedFlavor is town. Among others.)

The reads I have are combining all of those. Some reasons for being town have grown from these, others are weakening, but they are in a state of constant flux. The current overall weakest reads are you and Mathdino, with LLD distantly as a third.
Yay we mind meld.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4165 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2018 6:17 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 4088, MOMOMEN wrote:this one singular post was like a punch in the gut in terms of how I felt about this game
Can you blame me?

You have an elite scumgame; calling you scum here is a compliment, not an insult. Every player has at least some evidence suggesting they are town. I have three metrics by which to evaluate the evidence.
-Meta feeling evidence,
-And crowdsourcing evidence. (This being, trusting the read process of others, e.g. beeboy's Lovebird-is-town; Mathdino's RedFlavor is town. Among others.)

The reads I have are combining all of those. Some reasons for being town have grown from these, others are weakening, but they are in a state of constant flux. The current overall weakest reads are you and Mathdino, with LLD distantly as a third.
In post 4135, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 4134, Pine wrote:No one here is mis-gendering you. You're trying to hold us responsible for others' bad behavior as an excuse for your own bad behavior. This is more bad behavior.

Stop.

Play Mafia, not this "I am being persecuted and shamed for wanting to treat others as badly as I perceive I am being treated" game.

Seriously. For the second time, please talk to me about your reads. Not a half-sentence statement of two people you scumread. Give me your reads on as many people as you can, in what detail you can.
How I 'perceive' I am being treated? You think my grievance isn't real? That I would make it all up to gain sympathy?

That's it, I am finding the post where someone misgendered me and linking it here to prove to you it's freaking real. >.>
1) Please help me find where someone misgendered you in this game. I did a skim of your ISO and couldn’t find it. If I am wrong I apologize. This way if the person did not apologize then they should. Misgendering is bad no matter what as it can have devastating effects.

2) Misgendering me for example, even the unintentional ones causes me to get angry. It becomes very difficult for me to think rationally as I go into fight survival mode because of some things in my past. And in other extreme cases even worse. That is my unique experience however. Yours is/maybe probably different if/when misgendered.

3) I care more about people than I do a fucking game. If someone ever does to you and insists you are male when you say you are female I will defend you rather staunchly. However your use of ‘he’ in quotes implies you really don’t believe I am male. Along with the ‘mistreatment’ in quotes same thing.

4) Even if it is not as damaging to you it is/can be more damaging to someone else. Using yourself as a pain meter tbh should be a last resort always the other person. But I have a hypothetical for you (note I in no way condone child abuse)

Assume two muscled up people are having fun sparring in a gym. Each person knows the rules and knows how to not hurt each other. Then one of those muscled up people grabs a baby. “We can take punches so can this baby.” The other nods but a Good Samaritan or someone with common sense/is a decent human being stops them.

Babies can’t take punches. In this case I am a baby. I cannot take being misgendered intentionally. It is something I am working on but with some of the experiences I have had that is difficult for me.

This site is very trans friendly one of the reasons I do love it and the world is rapidly moving towards treating people as who they are. Please just apologize and move on. I am trying to work to get my scumreads lynched. If you really think it is me and Not Mafia work on Not Mafia with your partner
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4166 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2018 6:18 am

Post by OnTheMark »

I literally struggle with logic and other things when I am angry.

I become a bull in a china shop I can’t fucking function.

Like it’s why I cannot play with transphobic people. But as they realize their errors my blacklist is smaller over time.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4167 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Nahdia »

OTM I legitimately don't think anyone here was trying to be transphobic. You know I've got your back when push comes to shove but right now I honestly think the best thing for everyone is to take a breath and return to mafia. I would really really really appreciate if you guys could just drop it for now. You're flooding the game thread with stuff unrelated to the game which is only making things harder for everyone.

So, MathDino, my understanding of you stance at least previously is you don't want to lynch MOMO because flipless just leads to confusion and doesn't actually give us any information. I can kind of appreciate this position; while don't disagree with MOMO being a good lynch (some of his recent posts has rubbed me the wrong way, particularly his list of things that make him town just felt bad), I agree I'd rather something that gives us information. But considering my pools, that makes me prefer to lynch in Math and Pine today.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4168 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2018 7:02 am

Post by Pine »

I don't think Nico was being transphobic. I think she was just being an asshole.

VOTE: Momo

The more I think about it, the more I'm thinking the flipless thing may be a scum bluff.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4169 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2018 8:20 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 4165, OnTheMark wrote:
Can you blame me?

-Meta feeling evidence,

In post 4135, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 4134, Pine wrote:No one here is mis-gendering you. You're trying to hold us responsible for others' bad behavior as an excuse for your own bad behavior. This is more bad behavior.

Stop.

Play Mafia, not this "I am being persecuted and shamed for wanting to treat others as badly as I perceive I am being treated" game.

Seriously. For the second time, please talk to me about your reads. Not a half-sentence statement of two people you scumread. Give me your reads on as many people as you can, in what detail you can.
How I 'perceive' I am being treated? You think my grievance isn't real? That I would make it all up to gain sympathy?

That's it, I am finding the post where someone misgendered me and linking it here to prove to you it's freaking real. >.>
1) Please help me find where someone misgendered you in this game. I did a skim of your ISO and couldn’t find it. If I am wrong I apologize. This way if the person did not apologize then they should. Misgendering is bad no matter what as it can have devastating effects.

2) Misgendering me for example, even the unintentional ones causes me to get angry. It becomes very difficult for me to think rationally as I go into fight survival mode because of some things in my past. And in other extreme cases even worse. That is my unique experience however. Yours is/maybe probably different if/when misgendered.

3) I care more about people than I do a fucking game. If someone ever does to you and insists you are male when you say you are female I will defend you rather staunchly. However your use of ‘he’ in quotes implies you really don’t believe I am male. Along with the ‘mistreatment’ in quotes same thing.

4) Even if it is not as damaging to you it is/can be more damaging to someone else. Using yourself as a pain meter tbh should be a last resort always the other person. But I have a hypothetical for you (note I in no way condone child abuse)

Assume two muscled up people are having fun sparring in a gym. Each person knows the rules and knows how to not hurt each other. Then one of those muscled up people grabs a baby. “We can take punches so can this baby.” The other nods but a Good Samaritan or someone with common sense/is a decent human being stops them.

Babies can’t take punches. In this case I am a baby. I cannot take being misgendered intentionally. It is something I am working on but with some of the experiences I have had that is difficult for me.

This site is very trans friendly one of the reasons I do love it and the world is rapidly moving towards treating people as who they are. Please just apologize and move on. I am trying to work to get my scumreads lynched. If you really think it is me and Not Mafia work on Not Mafia with your partner
They haven\t misgendered me in THIS game, but they did in ANOTHER game. And if you think that me being misgendered is irrelevant because it didn't happen in this game, then go away.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4170 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2018 8:23 am

Post by Nahdia »

im a gladiator the next person to flood this thread and talk about being misgendered when it has zero relevance to playing this game of mafia and finding scum is getting gladiated. from a gameplay standpoint, there can only be scum motivation to continuing this conversation.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4171 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Pine »

I'll gladiate you anyway. Fite me.

Nico, shut the fuck up. You're literally blaming us for others' bad behavior. Stop.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4172 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2018 8:41 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 4171, Pine wrote:I'll gladiate you anyway. Fite me.

Nico, shut the fuck up. You're literally blaming us for others' bad behavior. Stop.
And you are blaming me for not knowing that he'd flip out, so shove it.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4173 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2018 8:42 am

Post by Pine »

I'm blaming you for not stopping when he asked you to stop. There's a gigantic difference.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4174 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2018 8:43 am

Post by OnTheMark »