Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2018 8:01 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I am going to lynch NSG because she's scum this game and everything who thinks that she isn't is bad and should get better at reading her. Meta is for losers, her ISO is objectively scummy as fuck based off of x criteria because I am godking Wisdom.

VOTE: NSG
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2018 8:46 pm

Post by northsidegal »

i would be laughing but i'm still bitter
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2018 8:55 pm

How strongly were you townreading me in our last game?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 3:18 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 31, Aronis wrote:Amazing idea: policy lynch the 3 headed hydra so we don't have to worry about who the heads are anymore
I've recieved notification that the 3 headed hydra is in fact one player messing with us as part of my Role PM. Has anyone else recieved this indication?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 4:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 53, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 31, Aronis wrote:Amazing idea: policy lynch the 3 headed hydra so we don't have to worry about who the heads are anymore
I've recieved notification that the 3 headed hydra is in fact one player messing with us as part of my Role PM. Has anyone else recieved this indication?
No.
That would also mean that mastina made a moderator lie in the first few posts making the game bastard.
Mastina would not call a bastard game not bastard.

VOTE: Golden Paradox

This can die.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 4:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

Players
  1. Luna Nova (
    Anonymous 3-headed hydra
    )
  2. HeWhoSwims
  3. Almost50
  4. Theta Alpine
  5. Definition
  6. TheGoldenParadox
  7. Archwing
  8. ArcAngel9
  9. Creature
  10. CheekyTeeky
  11. RadiantCowbells
  12. Vecna
  13. Mathblade
  14. Aronis
  15. hebichan
  16. Keychain
  17. northsidegal
  18. Yuurei
Spoiler: On Reserve (as replacements)
  1. Ankamius
  2. mhsmith0
  3. Nosferatu
Spoiler: Alive (18)
1. Luna Nova
2. HeWhoSwims
3. Almost50
4. Theta Alpine
5. Definition
6. TheGoldenParadox
7. Archwing
8. ArcAngel9
9. Creature
10. CheekyTeeky
11. RadiantCowbells
12. Vecna
13. Mathblade
14. Aronis
15. hebichan
16. Keychain
17. northsidegal
18. Yuurei
Spoiler: Dead (none)
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD MOD.

Current Gamestate
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Yuurei
Yuurei
Goon
Yuurei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 4:09 am

Post by Yuurei »

i imagine TGP was joking?

VOTE: mathblade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 4:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 56, Yuurei wrote:i imagine TGP was joking?

VOTE: mathblade
Let’s assume for a moment TGP was joking.

What benefit is there to joking the moderator lied to us outright when people are actively alt hunting? (a practice I despise and will not join) the hydra.

It is a way to comment without commenting and at the same time potential get people to slip if they have a way to get moderator notifications or not.

TGP from prior experience with them is not a joke or a troll user.

So I don’t think that was intended to be a joke.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 4:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

Furthermore when someone is “joking” and could have disastrous consequences on how players hunt and play that “joke” can have rather large consequences if people are lead down the wrong path. A lot of people here on MS use meta and/or emotion tells and if they look for one set instead of three because they believe there is only one head not three that can be disastrous, especially when a majority of the content so far is around the hydra head.

So this “joke” even if it is one probably came from scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Yuurei
Yuurei
Goon
Yuurei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 4:23 am

Post by Yuurei »

i guess you maybe has a point then?

VOTE: thegoldenparadox

it's not a bad reason for a vote in the begin i suppose...
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 4:28 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 43, hebichan wrote:I declare that I will declare in the future my intention to declare and declaration of intent to intend to vote on declaring placing my vote on the person I am going to declare later on in this thread.
This post makes no sense. If you could just vote like a sane person, that'd be great
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 4:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 60, Aronis wrote:
In post 43, hebichan wrote:I declare that I will declare in the future my intention to declare and declaration of intent to intend to vote on declaring placing my vote on the person I am going to declare later on in this thread.
This post makes no sense. If you could just vote like a sane person, that'd be great
I just kinda ignored it when it still didn’t make sense when I woke up. :/

Aronis what’s your favorite food? (Pulling a page out of the Aronis playbook)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 4:41 am

Post by Vecna »

Good day people. Interesting development, even before the game has officially started already.

Just as a general question; isnt a moderator lie only bastard if they cannot be reasonably anticipated? If they include a role that tells us specifically that another role doesnt work as previously prescribed, would that still make the game bastard, and the moderator lie not anticipable? (is that even a word?)

I have some feeling about the way Mathblade is handling this. I like the criticism, but the way in which it is being done feels like it is taking a few steps too quickly. Agenda driven maybe over "inquiring minds want to know"-driven if that makes sense.

Mathblade, do you really feel there could only be one type of motivation here? Because im getting some tingles that make me feel like youre trying to adhere to your previously built up reputation, and I dont really know if I believe you really feel that - even if this really was a joke - it would have as big consequences for the game as your trying to push here.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 4:43 am

Post by Vecna »

Anyways im reasonably excited about this playerlist, and ill try to be playing this game in a positive and constructive way for once, without digging in too deep into anything and leaving my claws wherever they land.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 4:45 am

Post by Vecna »

Mathblade, im actually hoping im wrong here and youre town. I feel like we owe it to eachother to solve a game together and make it look appealing and clean.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 4:47 am

@NSG do towny things please :]
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 4:49 am

Post by Vecna »

Hey RC, im happy to note I am already townreading you. Hurray
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 4:50 am

very spicy because I was just making a mental note of the fact that I was pretty sure you and creature were town and I wanted NSG to do things so I could put her there too
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 4:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

According to the definition of bastard on MS, things like Miller for a town player or Godfather for scum are reasonably anticipatable.

Having something from signups be announced as 3 players then turning out to be one IMHO wouldn’t.

Varsoon when I was scum in FFT and never could actually post in thread was still advertised as bastard and that another player existed. So this would fall under needing the same declaration. So that hydra certainly has three heads. Which heads I will leave to the alt hunters.

In regards to one type of motivation, that’s why I tried to assume it was a joke. I could not think of a reason why anyone would joke like that have it be good therefore TGP needs to die.

Right now Gork Titus and Katsuki (if memory serves) are suggested as being in the hydra. For this example I am assuming that the slots are those three people but in no way encourage alt hunting/outing. If someone has a meta read of “Titus does X only as scum” and then X happens but it’s actually Gork doing X so the slot is town it could lead to a lot of bad assumptions. Hence why I don’t see town making that “joke”. Do you see another motivation that I am missing?

Pedit I hope we’re both town too and can overcome the past as well.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 4:57 am

ofc that was a joke lmao
and in the one game I've played wiith you i was hella lurky
please don't claim to know my meta thx
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 5:00 am

also I'm in a game with creature cheeky rc mathblade and nsg
i feel happy
also mathblade is town that was very obvtown unless i'm the most idiotic human on the planet
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 5:06 am

Post by Vecna »

Im just gonna operate under the assumption that TGP's role does in fact state something about the hydra, until he stops claiming as such. There very well might be some avenues that were overlooking where it could be part of the game design, without it being completely bastard.

Edit: ok there we go
Yuurei
Yuurei
Goon
Yuurei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 5:09 am

Post by Yuurei »

thegoldenparadox, do you have experience playing with mathblade?

you are calling him "obvtown" very early
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 5:10 am

Post by Vecna »

Yeah he is indeed........

Maybe the classic scummove, where you perceive to have been pushed for valid reasons and your hand feels caught in the cooky jar? :) Hence assigning way too much instant-towncred because you fail to look at it from the other potential reasoning for doing what he did.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 5:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

Furthermore no one should ever be calling me obvTown except for a few certain people who I trust implicitly to read me well and not doing so is a scum tell. Don’t get me wrong I am town, but I have a damn good win rate as scum because I am perceived as town.

Vecna did I do a thing? Are we gonna mind meld this game?
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”