Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 1494, Creature wrote:Katsuki better have something important about my flavor otherwise we have our policy lynch.
It actually was, but just to spite you now I'm saying nothing.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by YT2980 »

so, last time i played in an 18 player game, there were 5 scum vs. 13 town. hence, i’m going to base my analysis off of that model. i think there are 3 scum remaining

acryon
: am i reading this right? “If someone leads us into a mislynch for the first one, do you think we follow that person into a second one?” this question rubs me the wrong way, for its motive more than anything. following screenplay’s townflip, who acryon asked this to, he has the option of using screenplay’s answer as a basis to lead another lynch; it yields exactly the type of info that could benefit scum. also, considering it’s a mislynch, why would it ever benefit town to immediately follow the same person that lead the mislynch again w/o due reason?
: kidamn is locktown; i don’t understand the fuss about them being locktown this early in the game. also, found screenplay to be the only clear scum member, which was false.
“town are much more likely to be disinterested than town?” what? i don’t follow that comparison.

beeboy
¡no hay nada! other than disappearance. i think it is likely scum caused taly and beeboy's disappearance, so early on i will lean town for both.

creature
: tempted townread for katsuki is poorly supported here.

guyinfreezer
: this post by guyinfreezer suggests more knowledge of the game setup than it’s letting on to; my question is how does he claim to know we’d be at LYLO after a double lynch and one more free lynch? does he have information that the rest of us don’t?
: i don’t follow the logic here, gif, because if beeboy and taly both disappeared and they were on the same scum team, that would be such a horrible strategy, because they’re drawing too much attention to themselves. if one flipped scum, think about it: wouldn’t you be all over the other person in hopes they’re a scum flip as well? this leads me to believe at least one of the pair is town for sure, if not both, provided there’s not more than one scum faction in play. for now, i’ll assume from the evidence we have that it’s town vs. scum head-on, and this leads me to an early townread for both beeboy and Taly, though this is tenuous and subject to change. i feel scum is directly responsible for their disappearances.
: dispensing forced townreads for your only thread given townreads is not very smart, esp. when no one ever asked you that directly. also, it doesn’t take much of a hard stance in a town-leaning direction. you either feel someone’s town, you don’t, or you’re in between. in the latter case, you shouldn’t announce that as your only townread. consider if you died out of nowhere; town being left with a stance like that is not very good for our prospects.
note: gif forced a townread kidamn there.
: gif forces his second townread on Tywin Lannister, who is now confirmed scum; so again, why did you "force" your townreads?
: not sure what in your early contribution makes you obv town, gif.
: playing w/o scumhunting sounds unreal to me; i mean, obviously if you’re a town player, you have to be looking for scum. so, saying you don’t scumhunt isn’t plausible to me.
/: don’t like the way gif goes against his own reasoning here; wants to lynch screenplay because of obtaining lots of info, but also loath to join nico wagon, which at that point would have likely yielded no info at all. plus, y’know, they’re both townflips now.
: another contradiction from gif; says he wants info from screen lynch in , but in clearly states he’s lynching to kill scum, and NOT lynching screen for info.
: builds a case where he feels quite high on kokichi being scum, who is now conftown. reasons kokichi “looks like scum getting caught off guard.” that’s clear as day scumhunting in my book.
In post 479, Kokichi Oma wrote:Gif is scum who put 2 people at the bottom of his list who are known to be lynchbait at times day 1. turbo lynch this.
then there’s this post from kokichi, makes me want to keep an eye on gif for what went down n1.

katsuki
: prod dodging with a “prod dodge” post and then claiming to be scum jocularly in , leaving us with nothing else to go off of is very abysmal town play if you are town.

kidamn
: oodles of fluff content to this post w/o any hard stances, and thus it drags on a bit unreasonably, so noted as a possible diversion post, meant to distract the analytical processes of town. scum live off avoiding hard stances wherever they can.
: if kidamn is scum, this is a clear attempt to gain towncred. reasons for voting out screenplay could also be used for reinforcing later arguments for scum to push against those who voted screenplay out. also, kidamn uses the fact that screenplay wanted 2 as opposed to 1 on the option palette as reason people would want to cast a vote against screenplay, and he see’s why. but again, kidamn never officially chose a particular option, and if anything option 2 he said would be the most conservative choice for town, implying that it may have been his choice if he’d committed.
: this is uber defensive, and about the most defensive you’ll ever see someone get who never even took a hard stance on a matter in the first place.
: again, kidamn avoids a hard stance! elects to not townread screenplay, but rather just question the votes that are on screenplay, but does not call out anyone in specific on their vote.
: kidamn back at it with being uber-defensive again. again, have to note all this happened after he never took a hard stance in any direction. does he really need to be THIS defensive here to this push against him when he implied earlier that option 1 was his least favorite for D1?
: FINALLY, a kidamn post that looks like a TOWN perspective to my eyes. i can get behind this one; i love how he defends screenplay here as a “path of least resistance” wagon/wagon of convenience, because looking back it definitely has that kind of feel. also, he commits to an option, finally taking a stance, albeit a soft one, on the options for D1.

misaka network
: for
Misaka Network is one that makes me lean town
for them; it'd be a bit complicated for scum to claim a double action role and call for a cop that early w/o risking facing the music.

nosferatu
: solid point concerning that the setup option on D1 could have been something like “x exists in the game”, which might be a little helpful to town, but i feel is more a detriment to town. conversely, i feel that more setup info could be an absolute benefit to scum in such a large game, so i got to keep my eyes on whoever voted
option 2
. remind me to investigate this later.
: nosferatu’s vote, hopping on to the screenplay wagon here, bothers me a bit. it don’t have much context to go with it, and it’s very bandwagon-y.
page 9
: nosferatu seems to agree with kidamn’s post concerning the bandwagon of screenplay, but also keeps her vote on screenplay w/o reasoning, so noted.

purrcocet
/: entrance into the thread is quite loud, and he voices 3 scum reads, but there is no logic given in his assertions; just “feelings”.
: purrcocet comes out w/ talking about a fourth potential scumread; this one = kidamn. having made zero townreads, and using all caps in his posts, this would be quite a splash for scum to make right off the bat; it sure does draw a lot of attention to him. further, this isn’t a bad point. opposing a double lynch is a very beneficial thing for scum, esp. if they do not feel their faction members will survive it. also, i don’t believe scum would have any motive to call into question a poster that is against a double lynch.

taly
¡no hay nada! well, other than her disappearance.

wisdom
: clear contrast to kidamn’s , wisdom is straightforward in considering all three, and DOES take a hard stance.
: hmm, wisdom was correct about this, so noting that.
i’m not quite sure why gif and kidamn were your biggest town reads at this stage at the game, as they both looked scummy to me at the time you made this posts. so, seems misguided.
can you please explain what stood out about these 2 being town reads in the early stages of this game for you?

up to page 20.

i want to make an active contribution, so i'll
vote: guyinfreezer
as i work on the next 20. i’ll get the next 20 in faster, changed my form of analysis midway. i’ll bring official TR/SR into play after i sort thru the next batch.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Wisdom »

inb4 someone townreads this
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by YT2980 »

apologies if i used the wrong pronouns for anyone, i didn't check.

also, ignore the page 9 comment under nosferatu; i originally was going to analyze on a page by page basis but decided to change from that to individual players
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by acryon »

@mod:
and thread. V/LA until Tuesday CST. Catch up then, but FWIW I do not have a day ability.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by YT2980 »

how do i link to posts correctly?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 4:18 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Code: Select all

[post]1506[/post]
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by YT2980 »

cool, let me test it
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

UNVOTE: yt
yeah this is super town
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by Wisdom »

lul
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by Wisdom »

what exactly is town, nos?
How hard is to point to posts and say a few things about them?
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

i never voted him lol
last.fm
gtkas
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by Katsuki »

im fine with sheeping this wagon

VOTE: YT
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1511, Nosferatu wrote:i never voted him lol
The question stands
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1513, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1511, Nosferatu wrote:i never voted him lol
The question stands
i fail to see how the question is relevant if you know that i was joking.
last.fm
gtkas
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by Wisdom »

i didnt know you were joking
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

well there you go
last.fm
gtkas
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2018 1:35 am

Post by Taly »

YT
, the disappearance of
beeboy
and I was through a day action I did.
In post 1134, Taly wrote:I admit

I misplayed by using my D1 ability WAY TOO early.

But I don't regret kidnapping beeboy.

1) I think he was town, and even more likely to be town now.
2) By past experience as a Town Miller, I was not going to let Beeboy get shit-PLed.... I think town more likely claims this type of stuff upfront. But that's not a.fact I don't think, I just have 0 gamesense.
3) His wagon, even if RVS was stupid AF especially after claim.

I do have more valid reasons behind my action, but at the moment, I don't know if saying them will help towns game perception more than giving scum a map to fuck with me and town.

Going to give reads very soon.

They are better reasoned than they look. I'm just phoneposting so I really don't have the tools for elaborate wallposts.
In post 1136, Taly wrote:Also I think my reads are much more worthwhile because I wasn't thrown into the shitfest that was D1, versus my reads if I had not disappeared.

So I got a less a biased look of the game.

I'm still flavor claiming Sailor Moon for the entirety of this game.
In post 1137, Taly wrote:I didn't think so either but *sheugs*

At first glance, he was a townread and I acted on it.
UNVOTE:

Due to recent IRL events, I've been in a real shitty mood the past 48 hours; to the point that I can't even think about mafia right now. :(

I'm also going on a day trip somewhere, I'll respond to the game when I return.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2018 5:23 am

Post by KidAmn »

All I got from YT's 1501 is that they're not bothering to read the whole game before opening their mouth to put their foot in it

Wake me up when they're doing eating toenails
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Purrcocet »

VOTE: yt

then nos i think
Misaka Network