Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 10:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 746, hebichan wrote:Probably Swim still, since he seems to be flailing the most.

I feel like with all these lurkers and low effort posters it's going to be hard to separate out a better scum player from just people giving out content right now. It's hard to judge motivations for posts without flips to make associations here.
Swim seems more like a newb.

I would vote there if it got a wagon but I like Theta and TGP more.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 10:18 am

Post by Creature »

Don't remember being agitated over an accusation ever being a textbook scumtell.
Sigh
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 10:20 am

Post by hebichan »

I was gonna say that.

Looking through the player list there's like 6 people with almost no posts, and we can bump that to about 8 or 9 if we include people who made most of their posts in pregame.

And probably around 10 if we include people who have posted with mostly "I'll make reads later".

That's a full wagon full of people we've basically have no idea where their heads are at, or if they've even read most of the game.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 10:22 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 751, Creature wrote:Don't remember being agitated over an accusation ever being a textbook scumtell.
He's barely engaged with me after I called a lynch on him multiple times.

I meant flailing as in making posts that don't give a solid read rather than being agitated.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 10:25 am

Post by hebichan »

Further, swim hasn't made a vote, likely because he doesn't want to be associated with a bad wagon. He's not scum hunting at all.

Being new just means scum tells are more obvious.

The only other people not voting are creature (for reasons?) and an alt with an entire 1 post.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 10:29 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

The hell do you want? Of course I'm feeling stuff. It's right in my previous post. I think Nsg isn't very good and I wouldn't town read her at all. I would townread Yuurei, and you (hebi). Besides that scumread on Theta. TGP I can see but that's more of a lack of content
The rest, I barely can form any read on right now.

Pedit. I guess I'm slow in making reads but I for example find it hard to sort Math and Luna right now. Surely I find both suspicious but I cant draw a motivation from it right now so I'm not putting a read there...

I'm commenting and reading and when I feel I have something to add I add it.

And of course I don't like you trying to lynch me - but what interaction do you expect? For me to get angry over it? That's not what I was planning. For me to post and such? Well, I feel I'm doing that.

Peditpedit: my vote meta catches up with me a lot, I don't use em a whole lot and I get shit for it every time and need to change it. If you want me to use one right now? I'd be on Theta. Or maybe TGP but he needs to actually post.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 10:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 755, HeWhoSwims wrote:The hell do you want? Of course I'm feeling stuff. It's right in my previous post. I think Nsg isn't very good and I wouldn't town read her at all. I would townread Yuurei, and you (hebi). Besides that scumread on Theta. TGP I can see but that's more of a lack of content

Pedit. I guess I'm slow in making reads but I for example find it hard to sort Math and Luna right now. Surely I find both suspicious but I cant draw a motivation from it right now so I'm not putting a read there...

And of course I don't like you trying to lynch me - but what interaction do you expect? For me to get angry over it? That's not what I was planning. For me to post and such? Well, I feel I'm doing that.

Peditpedit: my vote meta catches up with me a lot, I don't use em a whole lot and I get shit for it every time and need to change it. If you want me to use one right now? I'd be on Theta. Or maybe TGP but he needs to actually post.
Why are you planning any reaction at all?

VOTE: Swim
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 10:33 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

eh

let's not

who next hebi?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 10:34 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I'm not "planning" a reaction. I was saying I wasn't gonna get angry or upset over a scumread on me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 10:36 am

actually nevermind maybe this is scum
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 10:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 755, HeWhoSwims wrote:The hell do you want? Of course I'm feeling stuff. It's right in my previous post. I think Nsg isn't very good and I wouldn't town read her at all. I would townread Yuurei, and you (hebi). Besides that scumread on Theta. TGP I can see but that's more of a lack of content

And of course I don't like you trying to lynch me - but what interaction do you expect? For me to get angry over it?
That's not what I was planning.
For me to post and such? Well, I feel I'm doing that.

And how do you know if you would be angry or not? I know I would be angry if someone scumread me because it was snowing at the North Pole.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 10:39 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Because I generally feel that bad reads =/= scum?

Sure it bugs me sort of but I'm not gonna be scumreading Hebi for it. And I wouldn't know why she would complain about me not interacting with her over that lynch push. Did she expect me to get upset?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 10:39 am

Actually I'm fairly sure that's a townpost
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 10:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 762, RadiantCowbells wrote:Actually I'm fairly sure that's a townpost
Actually I’m fairly sure that’s a scum post.

Town doesn’t plan whether they will be angry or not. They just react and hunt.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 10:43 am

Post by hebichan »

I dunno, I expect some sort of reaction when you have 4 votes on you.

Not anger, but like, acknowledgement that people are scumreading you?

Anyhow RC, I looked through some of Swims's past town games and he seems way more confident as town than he sounds here. If you want to look through yourself I'll move on if you aren't satisfied.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 10:48 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Eh I'm kind of in a hard spot since I do townread you but well you're pretty much my main pusher. So I acknowledge that and... Move on cause I townread you for the rest of your iso.

And yeah I do sound unsure here. But as you said yourself there's slots with even less posts than me... So I can't and wouldn't even want to attach a read there for now. I'd love to place Luna but they need to come back. Math I find hard to place since I don't really agree with what he's saying (arguing the "planned" reaction) but like he's not giving me scumvibes aside from possibly his spat with the hydra. Which I commented on before.
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Townie
Luna Nova
Townie
Townie

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Luna Nova »

In post 598, Vecna wrote:edit: not gonna search for creature scumgames; TLDR version: he knows how to spam the same type of creature'esque poststyle as scum when he wants to.
Back your shit up with evidence or stfu ok?
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Townie
Luna Nova
Townie
Townie

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 11:10 am

Post by Luna Nova »

In post 749, MathBlade wrote:
In post 630, Luna Nova wrote:I won't have time for this until tomorrow.

Ursula

Anyone notice the lack of action from Luna the past day?

*pokes them with a shiny stick*

And there’s 3 people.
This is my last post for the day
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 766, Luna Nova wrote:
In post 598, Vecna wrote:edit: not gonna search for creature scumgames; TLDR version: he knows how to spam the same type of creature'esque poststyle as scum when he wants to.
Back your shit up with evidence or stfu ok?
What an extremely mature way to go about making that statement. The evidence is right there for you to go look for it. Itll take you the exact same amount of time as itll take me to go dig through Creature's history. So how about you stop being lazy yourself and do it, because im not your librarian kid.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by Vecna »

Mathblade, I have a decently strong feeling that Swim is actually town here and just doing the "under pressure" thing.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by hebichan »

What makes you think hes town?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Vecna »

The reasoning and tone of his posts mostly. It all feels pretty genuine, and not like something you'd come up with to try and bullshit your way out of pressure. Im finding it hard to point to specific examples to illuminate it, but that is the gut feeling ive been getting of their posts - especially the last few days.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by hebichan »

last few days? Games only been on for 3 days.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Vecna »

Ive done some digging through his old games and im not completely sold on my own conclusion anymore.

Seems he can put up quite decent walls of bullshit that have a decent'ish appearance (viewtopic.php?p=9808705&user_select%5B% ... 4#p9808705 for example)
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Townie
Luna Nova
Townie
Townie

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by Luna Nova »

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”