AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 10:41 am

Post by AP »

In post 1271, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: FuggoBird
Thanks for teaching me a new English word (although I doubt I'll remember it long enough)
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Oh, behave :]
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 11:08 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1272, AP wrote:
In post 1257, the worst wrote:BTW for the record I agree AP is obvscum and probably??? never scum with Pintu so I'm keen on the ww!AP theory
OBVSCUM?? And A WEREWOLF?? So you really think that I would lynch Town and shoot Mafia at night as a werewolf?? The worst part is you've been scum with me and KNOW how I pick my NKs. :facepalm:
Ikr. I was surprised to find the Pintu flip but he's actually played strong as either alignment. He's difficult to correctly scum/PR-read and likes playing both so technically he was a mechanically perfect shot.

So as much as it surprised me.... I have enough respect to see how ww!AP makes such a good shot!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 11:09 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1274, AP wrote:
In post 1269, the worst wrote:My mood dammit
2 words: Cranberry juice. :P
Great band<3
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 11:15 am

Post by AP »

In post 1277, the worst wrote:
In post 1274, AP wrote:
In post 1269, the worst wrote:My mood dammit
2 words: Cranberry juice. :P
Great band<3
OK. 3 words: Cranberry juice. Period. :P :P
YEAH BABY YEAH!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 11:22 am

Post by the worst »

in my heeeeaaaadddd
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 11:22 am

Post by the worst »

newayz I'm gonna kick back and meme a little u guys should find the other scum for me
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Sando »

In post 1276, the worst wrote:So as much as it surprised me.... I have enough respect to see how ww!AP makes such a good shot!
Stop trying to humble brag duckling, it's unbecoming.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 12:22 pm

Post by the worst »

It's not humble bragging, seriously!! I would not have thought to make that shot and it took me by surprise. I'm just flattering scum, since this is WELL within AP's scumrange (he is Good Scum)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 1:55 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1267, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 1265, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1261, UglyDuck wrote:
wait... why am i skummy exactly? Is it not more likely ceejay gets two votes to Open the day and then I pick up making ceejay skummy?

Also like 99% tw is skum so gonna go there

VOTE: theworst
Can you say this again? I don't understand what you mean
I think he says I'm scummier than him and I should be the one getting wagoned right now. Not him. Poor duck.
I don't know why he's assuming that you in particular should be getting wagoned instead of him, and I don't know why he's voting the duckling if he thinks that we ought to be wagoning you.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1270, UglyDuck wrote:
In post 1267, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 1265, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1261, UglyDuck wrote:
wait... why am i skummy exactly? Is it not more likely ceejay gets two votes to Open the day and then I pick up making ceejay skummy?

Also like 99% tw is skum so gonna go there

VOTE: theworst
Can you say this again? I don't understand what you mean
I think he says I'm scummier than him and I should be the one getting wagoned right now. Not him. Poor duck.
Well considering everyone is skummier than me imo - yes. By my point was more based on VCA and common sense. You seem to be an alright canadite, a wagon starts to form, followed by imidiate larger counter wagon on me. Since the whole 3 faction thing not as solid as a point as i would like it to be but i still think that just based off of the votes so far ceejay flip would be very revealing.
So yeah - if anyone wants to go TW lmk but until then,

VOTE: Ceejay
Whoops, I hadn't read this far when I wrote my last post.

I guess what I'm confused about is why you're talking like you think you're ceejay's cw when your vote here is the only ceejay vote this phase.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1272, AP wrote:
In post 1257, the worst wrote:BTW for the record I agree AP is obvscum and probably??? never scum with Pintu so I'm keen on the ww!AP theory
OBVSCUM?? And A WEREWOLF?? So you really think that I would lynch Town and shoot Mafia at night as a werewolf?? The worst part is you've been scum with me and KNOW how I pick my NKs. :facepalm:
This post pings me kinda bad. I don't know how to articulate what's wrong with it rn super well.

It's almost like you're focusing too much on being called out for being a potential wolf and not on the fact that he's scumreading you in general. It doesn't jive well with you pressing me to pick a specific faction for you - I kinda feel like you have defenses for why you don't make sense as one faction or the other on the basis that you never making these choices as a wolf or as scum, but not for you acting scummy in a general sense.

I also feel like you did something similar last game as scum. I'm going to check when I have a chance later.

I don't know if I expressed this point well so if doesn't make sense lmk and I'll try again, maybe after I've slept a bit.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by the worst »

skitter, AP is today's lynch. I wouldn't stress too much about overproving it, he's dug his own hole.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by skitter30 »

So I'm not super convinced that he's getting lynched today given that nobody else is voting him, or expressed willingness to vote him.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by the worst »

Nah that's cool we'll find your buddies + his buddy in the next week or so then flashwagon him

I trust my player list fam to rally around us and lynch the fuck out of AP
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by AP »

In post 1288, the worst wrote:Nah that's cool we'll find your buddie
s
+ his buddy in the next week or so then flashwagon him

I trust my player list fam to rally around us and lynch the fuck out of AP
??? Someone's trying to fake a slip. Mafia have also been reduced to 2 now, my little furry friend. :wink:
YEAH BABY YEAH!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by the worst »

I never fake slips my friend I just have appallingly typing due to always going fast. Stop throwin shade you scummy yet delicious secret agent <3
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

prodge busy, skitter iis stil la wolf btw
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1291, Ruby Red wrote:prodge busy, skitter iis stil la wolf btw
partners w AP or just Maf?
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

VOTE: AP
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by the worst »

cheeky bussing cjv I like it
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Ssshhhh!!!! :P
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 9:35 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

OK - I have returned from what was an extremely unexpected work + personal catastrophe. I know I said that once before this game, but I thought it was over - apologies about that.
I am kind of working backwards here, but to start with the most relevant thing I see in regards to (sorry to be selfish) me...
How in all of the fuck are Pintu and I partners. Like literally based on everyone's posts of how good Pintu is as either alignment and etc, etc... why would he bother D1 TRing me without any merit whatsoever? How does that not come back to haunt him (assuming he doesn't get WW murdered N1)??
For those of you that have not played with me as skum - I invite you to go back and read my skum game(s). The clear Pintu play would of been to target the SHIT out of me as he always does in like every game we have ever played together (which is like 80%+ of the games I have on this site). Cmon TW- I know how much you like to go and read back, give that one a try and tell me I am wrong.
Maybe I am a WW.. I mean I'm not, but that is the only logical skum conclusion here because based on the Pintu interaction, if one thing for god damn sure... I am not Mafia. So either, Pintu was accidentally TRing a WW or he was TRing a Town.
TW has played with me enough to know like literally everything above, which is why I am not loving a TR on him right now.

Complete honesty - I need to do a thorough D1 read (which I am doing now).

This is insanely skummy tbf:
In post 1211, AP wrote:I don't have much time to go in depth about how I got to the following conclusion, so I'll just say "Welp, I'm AP" :P

I think Espeonage and the worst are scum together (reminder: Scum = anti-town). Espeo is getting wagoned and the only player he feels fine voting is tw who doesn't even have a real chance to get lynched?

If Espeo flips a WW I think tw is the other one and we have the power from then on (either by lynching him or leashing as someone suggested, although I'm not a fan of the latter myself).

If Espeo flips Mafia though, then not only tw is Mafia, but also one of CJV/skitter .. I think.

@Fumuki: I'm TRing you for your weird logic. I mean, I get the feeling you were looking for "which lynch was more likely to go through" between CJV and Espeo rather than which of them is more likely scum (reminder: Scum in my book = anti-town). You also wanted to "save" skitter today, yet I fifn't get the impression you were TRing her!!

Now the reason I TR this is I cannot see any anti-town player saying this in the open. It's kinda the definition for "too scummy to be scum" kind of revelation. Feel free to correct me if I'm misunderstanding your logic.
The one thing I would say is that it does not have a scenario where AP considers ESP as Town - which I feel like Skum would be sure to include.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 11:15 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 1296, UglyDuck wrote: Complete honesty - I need to do a thorough D1 read (which I am doing now).

This is insanely skummy tbf:
In post 1211, AP wrote:I don't have much time to go in depth about how I got to the following conclusion, so I'll just say "Welp, I'm AP" :P

I think Espeonage and the worst are scum together (reminder: Scum = anti-town). Espeo is getting wagoned and the only player he feels fine voting is tw who doesn't even have a real chance to get lynched?

If Espeo flips a WW I think tw is the other one and we have the power from then on (either by lynching him or leashing as someone suggested, although I'm not a fan of the latter myself).

If Espeo flips Mafia though, then not only tw is Mafia, but also one of CJV/skitter .. I think.

@Fumuki: I'm TRing you for your weird logic. I mean, I get the feeling you were looking for "which lynch was more likely to go through" between CJV and Espeo rather than which of them is more likely scum (reminder: Scum in my book = anti-town). You also wanted to "save" skitter today, yet I fifn't get the impression you were TRing her!!

Now the reason I TR this is I cannot see any anti-town player saying this in the open. It's kinda the definition for "too scummy to be scum" kind of revelation. Feel free to correct me if I'm misunderstanding your logic.
The one thing I would say is that it does not have a scenario where AP considers ESP as Town - which I feel like Skum would be sure to include.
May I ask how this pinged you as scummy? The only thing you pointed out is that AP failed to mention a scenario for Esp as town...
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 12:13 am

Post by the worst »

> claims not to be Pintu's partner
> offers no alternatives
> selectively scumhunts werewolf

OK so ugly is mafia
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 12:58 am

Post by Fumuki »

heh...the game already began again...?

hmmmmmm

thingssss areeee soooundddinggg interestinggggg

I'll catch up, give me some seconds
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)

Return to “Completed Open Games”