zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4325 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 4321, Mathdino wrote:There isn't really anything damning association-wise from Red's side. I'm hesitant to read Kokichi's side for associatives given his reputation.
right. like i mentioned in the post i made, it's a very weak positive connection, but i think it's still more indicative of anything else in the game (IMO) as far as positive connections go

i think kokichi is capable of doing generic talk-to-or-about-buddy stuff as scum (e.g. this post X-who-is-my-buddy made is scummy or asking simple questions to them), but i think he's weak at holding natural-sounding conversations with buddies or going in depth about game-relevant content with them (most people are, though)

so, for example, the strong negative connections with cheeky and sudowoodo come from multiple examples of conversations that i think are unlikely to have been kokichi interacting with a buddy. and i think another example of this would be kokichi telling nahdia off for scum-reading maria (the way in which it occurred, specifically)

i also think kokichi is the type of person to accidentally mindset-slip when interacting with people who scum-read him. i don't know if this is a thing that makes sense to other people but what i'm talking about is instances of a scum player letting their guard down and talking to a person in a way that betrays that person is town when responding to suspicion. an example of this would be him berating wisdom for not being able to read him correctly on multiple occasions. this alone wouldn't necessarily be a negative interaction (scum
can
do theatre like this), but the way in which it was done at different points this game looked like a mindset slip to me. though others may disagree
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4326 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

oh, and while there's nothing i'd say is a homerun-definitive-scum-scum interaction between kokichi and redflavor, i do think the little interactions they had were awkward enough that it's a good starting point, at least

i guess the scum-PT comment to redflavor was an example of the opposite of a mindset slip thing, IMO. it reads like an unnatural i-know-you're-scum interaction. but it's weak, obviously, since i guess it could have just been a potentially awkward comment he made towards a town player
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4327 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

(oh and fwiw i thought kokichi's interactions with the beeboy-slot were a weak negative connection; there weren't enough instances for me to say anything definitive but i thought it was at least slightly indicative of scum-town)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4328 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2018 6:03 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

all that said, i only have one game's experience with kokichi. if someone can point me to games he's played where he held natural-sounding conversations with buddies that weren't a back-and-forth about suspicion on each other (i.e. distancing), i'll re-evaluate
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4329 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 5:44 am

Post by NicoRobin »

yo
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4330 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 6:04 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

VOTECOUNT 2.07
Pine [3]
- NicoRobin, Nahdia, Lovebird
zMuffinMan [1]
- OnTheMark
MathDino [1]
- mastina
Not_Mafia [1]
- zMuffinMan
Nahdia [3]
- Not_Mafia, MathDino, Pine

Not Voting [1]:

Lady LambdaDelta
With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.
You have (expired on 2018-06-04 11:00:00) to do so.
Last edited by Cheetory6 on Wed May 30, 2018 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4331 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Nahdia »

sorry i got prodded i honestly didn't think it had been that long.

i see i'm getting voted. cool.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4332 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 10:48 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

general question for anyone who wants to answer: what is the likelihood of not_mafia and LLD being the team?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #4333 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 10:54 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

0%
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #4334 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 11:01 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 4332, zMuffinMan wrote:general question for anyone who wants to answer: what is the likelihood of not_mafia and LLD being the team?
My vote is currently ostensibly on that slot. I'm just basically voteless today.

For the sake of making things easier, my claim is that I am a (proven) Sticky Voter. Once I vote, I cannot move my vote again for 48 hours.

I also have an ability I plan to use that needs my vote, so I am holding it.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4335 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 11:02 am

Like I've been calling Kokichi and N_M scum for literally the entire game basically, and one of them has flipped scum and the other is just really obvscum.

So, like, I dunno.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4336 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 11:03 am

In order of preference, I would like you guys to lynch:

N_M
Nahdia
Lovebird
Mathdino

The rest are either town or Muffinman. I don't think I'm missing anyone...

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4337 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Nahdia »

Pine is town?
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4338 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 11:56 am

In post 4337, Nahdia wrote:Pine is town?
Pine is town.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4339 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 4335, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Like I've been calling Kokichi and N_M scum for literally the entire game basically, and one of them has flipped scum and the other is just really obvscum.

So, like, I dunno.
OK. i think you're a good enough player that you wouldn't be afraid of distancing from or bussing
liabilities
weaker partners here for all the credit it's worth though. more so if they're never in any real danger of being lynched early, because if they ever do flip later, you get the added benefit of looking better for being right all game and if only town listened. that's not to suggest you can't be town with good reads, btw. i'm just saying it's not something that convinces me you can't be scum with them

i get that you have a sticky vote, but i don't see that as much of a reason to not use it at all, especially if, as you say, not_mafia is obviously scum

note: this post was written 1.5 hours ago but my plane has shitty wifi so i haven't been able to get on the net since i wrote it...
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4340 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 12:38 pm

In post 4339, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 4335, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Like I've been calling Kokichi and N_M scum for literally the entire game basically, and one of them has flipped scum and the other is just really obvscum.

So, like, I dunno.
OK. i think you're a good enough player that you wouldn't be afraid of distancing from or bussing
liabilities
weaker partners here for all the credit it's worth though. more so if they're never in any real danger of being lynched early, because if they ever do flip later, you get the added benefit of looking better for being right all game and if only town listened. that's not to suggest you can't be town with good reads, btw. i'm just saying it's not something that convinces me you can't be scum with them

i get that you have a sticky vote, but i don't see that as much of a reason to not use it at all, especially if, as you say, not_mafia is obviously scum

note: this post was written 1.5 hours ago but my plane has shitty wifi so i haven't been able to get on the net since i wrote it...
If my vote is how I activate my power....

make the connection, sir.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4341 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 12:41 pm

In post 4340, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4339, zMuffinMan wrote:

So, like, I dunno.
liabilities

If my vote is how I activate my power....

make the connection, sir.
and I get that burden of competence is a thing, but this game has been incredibly frustrating for me because I can't apply pressure how I want to and I'm a bit restricted.

So at this point I'm just trying to get people to understand why I'm town so we can make something happen.

It's not going well, as you can tell. It's not how I normally play.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4342 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

oh and the reason i suggested that you might be scum with them is simply a lack of town-looking interactions with kokichi

you both were suspicious of each other, yeah, but there was never any danger of either of you being lynched D1 from the looks of it and none of it looked like stuff that couldn't easily be distancing

most other players have town-looking interactions with kokichi

the sole exception being lovebird who has virtually nothing with kokichi
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #4343 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: LLD
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4344 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

what are your actual reads, not_mafia?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4345 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 12:49 pm

In post 4342, zMuffinMan wrote:oh and the reason i suggested that you might be scum with them is simply a lack of town-looking interactions with kokichi

you both were suspicious of each other, yeah, but there was never any danger of either of you being lynched D1 from the looks of it and none of it looked like stuff that couldn't easily be distancing

most other players have town-looking interactions with kokichi

the sole exception being lovebird who has virtually nothing with kokichi
It wasn't for lack of trying.

The truth is everything from me in this game is a bit muted because I'm having a hard time playing without my vote.

I'm not expecting to be hard town read, but if you want to try and sort me properly you're going to need to look at me with that lens of expectation.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #4346 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 4344, zMuffinMan wrote:what are your actual reads, not_mafia?
Lady Lambdadelta
Nahdia
Lovebird
zMuffinMan
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4347 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

Prod dodge don’t care atm
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4348 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 4346, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 4344, zMuffinMan wrote:what are your actual reads, not_mafia?
Lady Lambdadelta
Nahdia
Lovebird
zMuffinMan
do you think everyone else is town or are those just your top 4 scum reads?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #4349 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

It's mostly PoE

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”