Fallout Mafia - Commonwealth Edition (Day 8)

GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #4125 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

punreader (1):
MariaR
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE (4):
OnTheMark, Impossibear, Kokichi Oma, projectmatt
projectmatt (3):
Ramcius, REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE, punreader
Ramcius (1):
Ankamius
MariaR (1):
wilky
OnTheMark (1):
Alchemist21
Alchemist21 (1):
Dunnstral

Not Voting:
davesaz, Kaede Akamatsu

With
alive,
to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2018-06-09 23:05:14)
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4126 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 7:48 pm

Post by Ramcius »

you guys are funny bunch - RC was trying lead town, you complained, RC is out and you complain again, because nothing is happening. How about instead of complaining try do something productive? Also, you always have option to just replace out
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4127 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 7:54 pm

Post by davesaz »

Gonna follow my gut on setup. Reasons previously stated and I haven't seen anything to change them.

VOTE: REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4128 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 8:17 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 4126, Ramcius wrote:you guys are funny bunch - RC was trying lead town, you complained, RC is out and you complain again, because nothing is happening. How about instead of complaining try do something productive? Also, you always have option to just replace out
Yeah good idea
VOTE: Ramcius
Back to my old main for now

/quit indefinitely
Punreader
Punreader
Goon
Punreader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4129 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 8:34 pm

Post by Punreader »

In post 3287, Ouroboros wrote:I kind of feel like you feel like you replaced into a floundering town if you're town, rather than one that's mostly on the right track but hasn't entirely gotten there yet.
I understand the motivation to be contrarian in such a situation but like read the actual game before you come to conclusions like 'town hasnt lynched its second scum yet so obviously all scum bussed and are no longer in contention for lynch!'
In post 3591, RadiantCowbells wrote:They're scattered, divided, leaderless. There's no strength left in the world of scum.
In post 3322, Impossibear wrote:I think ramcius is lynchbait town. davesaz push makes sense from townOTM perspective, also makes sense from scumOTM perspective. I prefer not to lynch either today and allow night actions to resolve them. (yeah yeah
"but mechaniiiiiiiiiiics bleeeeeh"
don't care, they exist so I'm not gonna ignore them) Mmmm I actually like pun's process here. Looks like he's actively trying to squeeze the most amount of valid analysis he can from the points of action he knows will yield it. So, no there.

Wraith is a cool lynch. Kokiri. Dunnstral. Yeah, that's about it. Those 3 are good choices for today imo.
In post 3323, Impossibear wrote:
In post 3322, Impossibear wrote:Wraith is a cool lynch. Kokiri. Dunnstral. Yeah, that's about it. Those 3 are good choices for today imo.
I'd also include maria but jingle doesn't want so...
In post 3331, Ouroboros wrote:
@Impossibear
- Please take a look at for my stance on Kokichi.

Dunn - I have no real opinion about him; he's not a high priority lynch.
Wraith - Same as above. You'd have to talk to RC about possible scum!Wraith since RC was leading the charge on that.

Within your group, here's my preference Kokichi -> Dunn -> Wraith.

Can you take a look at my preference and tell me your thoughts? (Kokichi, Punreader, Wilky)
In post 3356, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Something like Ramcius/Dave/matt
"Town isn't floundering", Ouroboros said.
In post 3412, Ouroboros wrote:Maria voting Kokichi because me and Anony heavily encouraged her to says virtually nothing about her alignment, for the record.

My big 3 right now would be {Kokichi, Wraith, PJM}, I'm fine narrowing it down to your 3 but I'd probably actively resist a dunnstral lynch for today at least. other two very happy to see dead.
In post 3491, Alchemist21 wrote:I still don’t want to lynch Ram. I still believe in the VI read I had on him.

Don’t want to lynch Dave either. I’ve already given my reasons on why not.

The tchill slot is my preferred lynch. Pun is certainly more vocal but I don’t see anything that says Town to me.

PJM/Dunn are two slots I could lynch even though I have them at null. My vote’s currently on Dunn, leftover from the earlier wagon.

I stopped Townreading MariaR a while back and could also vote there. I think there’s an SvT between Maria and Kokichi so info-wise one of them would be more preferable than PJM or Dunn.
In post 3746, GuyInFreezer wrote:
Wraith, Gwen McNamara,
Commonwealth Vanilla
, was lynched Day 2.
"We're mostly on the right track", Ouroboros said.
In post 3747, GuyInFreezer wrote:
Ouroboros, Deacon,
Commonwealth Limited Neighborizer Conditional Shared Tracker
, was killed Night 2.
"Scum are leaderless", Ouroboros said.

Ouroboros, I must say I respectably disagree with your viewpoint on the gamestate given my readthrough.

However, two of the three pun are projectmatt and MariaR.
I actually want this even stronger than I want projectmatt:
VOTE: MariaR.
Let me give an Alternative perspective.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4130 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 8:35 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4128, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 4126, Ramcius wrote:you guys are funny bunch - RC was trying lead town, you complained, RC is out and you complain again, because nothing is happening. How about instead of complaining try do something productive? Also, you always have option to just replace out
Yeah good idea
VOTE: Ramcius
maybe you will be first to formulate case on me then?
Punreader
Punreader
Goon
Punreader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4131 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 8:42 pm

Post by Punreader »

In post 3798, Impossibear wrote:Actually, Maria can't be faking tracker, so keeping cards close to the chest is unimportant.
Sure, it is a given she can't be faking it. Telling the truth does not indicate her alignment is town though.
In post 3750, MariaR wrote:I claim in the hood with rc
I claim that is a flagrant punclaim.
In post 3757, Ramcius wrote:VOTE: ProjectMatt
with Wraith flipping green, his Wraith defense at the end of the day looks like TMI and attempt to get town cred, he didn't tried save him, he just didn't wanted to be on ML wagon
You are not wrong.

I will vote whichever of MariaR/projectmatt has a larger wagon. If both have equal wagons, my vote defaults to MariaR.

By proxy, you may remember this is calling Kokichi town.
Punreader
Punreader
Goon
Punreader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4132 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 8:50 pm

Post by Punreader »

In post 3959, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Summary
MariaR is in a neighborhood with Dunn and Ouroboros created by Ouroboros.
That neighborhood also controls a tracker among all of them, track target must be agreed to by majority.
If there's 1 or more scum in the hood the track will always yield "didn't visit" regardless.
MariaR claims to track matt and getting "didn't visit"
matt confirms this.
wilky claims no result and blames OTM for it.
OTM says he targeted dave.
Alternative theory tying these together. MariaR is pun, and thus, regardless of whom was tracked, the result would be "didn't visit". projectmatt was selected (Ouroboros wanted it and MariaR knowing it could create a false negative went along with this) to falsely clear him as regardless of whether he took an action or not it would always display as him having not taken one due to MariaR's alignment being pun. willky's action failed because MariaR's role provided immunity to the investigation. (Alternatively, projectmatt has a blocking role and targeted willky.)

willky, Dunnstral, and OnTheMark are all town; MariaR and projectmatt completely messed up the town's actions.

Furthermore, JUNGLE is town who made a mistake.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4133 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 9:01 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4132, Punreader wrote:
In post 3959, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Summary
MariaR is in a neighborhood with Dunn and Ouroboros created by Ouroboros.
That neighborhood also controls a tracker among all of them, track target must be agreed to by majority.
If there's 1 or more scum in the hood the track will always yield "didn't visit" regardless.
MariaR claims to track matt and getting "didn't visit"
matt confirms this.
wilky claims no result and blames OTM for it.
OTM says he targeted dave.
Alternative theory tying these together. MariaR is pun, and thus, regardless of whom was tracked, the result would be "didn't visit". projectmatt was selected (Ouroboros wanted it and MariaR knowing it could create a false negative went along with this) to falsely clear him as regardless of whether he took an action or not it would always display as him having not taken one due to MariaR's alignment being pun. willky's action failed because MariaR's role provided immunity to the investigation. (Alternatively, projectmatt has a blocking role and targeted willky.)

willky, Dunnstral, and OnTheMark are all town; MariaR and projectmatt completely messed up the town's actions.

Furthermore, JUNGLE is town who made a mistake.
Why Jungle can't be 4th member? 3 man mafia makes no sense

Or who is 4th then?
Punreader
Punreader
Goon
Punreader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4134 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 9:02 pm

Post by Punreader »

HAS COMMON INTERESTS:

Kaede Akamatsu
Wilky
Dunnstral
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Impossibear (EspeciallyTheLies + Jingle) (CAVEAT: Requires no serial killers as possible this game, which I believe from the wincon is the case)

HIGHLY LIKELY TOWN:

Ankamius
Alchemist21
hebichan/OnTheMark
verylazy/Kokichi Oma (CAVEAT: requires MariaR flipping pun)

LEFTOVERS:

Ramcius
davesaz

STRONG PUNREADS:

MariaR
Nero Cain/projectmatt

All of these are in my mind fairly self-explanatory, but I may need to unpack my process here a little so that everyone has a better understanding of these.
Punreader
Punreader
Goon
Punreader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4135 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2018 9:10 pm

Post by Punreader »

In post 4133, Ramcius wrote:Why Jungle can't be 4th member? 3 man mafia makes no sense
The idea that JUNGLE is pun here who claimed the powers he did and deliberately sabotaged them is absolutely flagrantly ridiculous. It doesn't happen. I'm sure someone intent on lynching JUNGLE will try to strawman this by linking to some game with a pun player whose actions had a passing resemblance to this game.

Doesn't matter. JUNGLE does not take this path as pun. Additionally, JUNGLE targeted Ouroboros with the quest for today, as proven by the moderator.

If JUNGLE were pun trying to deliberately sabotage their actions, they would target a player that they knew would live, such that they could get town credit while still enacting a pro-scum agenda.

However, targeting the nightkill only serves to make JUNGLE look
worse
. At a time where people are already inclined to lynch JUNGLE.

To put it together. JUNGLE, if pun, knew that as a consequence of his actions, players going into today would be suspicious of him, due to Impossibear not being conftown as promised. If he were pun, he would need to take an action to alleviate this. He would need to take an action that would make people want to spare him for longer. Yet if he were pun, then he targeted Ouroboros knowing he was targeting the player that would die. This sets him up for a lynch.

Far more likely is that it was an honest mistake, and that he had no way of predicting Ouroboros would be the pun's nightkill.
In post 4133, Ramcius wrote:Or who is 4th then?
This, I do not know for sure. Given your early content, it remains possible to be you. However, given my overall feelings combined with your interactions, I would be more inclined to say it is another leftover.

As there is only one other leftover, process of elimination would indicate to me that davesaz is pun.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4136 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 3:14 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 4135, Punreader wrote:
In post 4133, Ramcius wrote:Why Jungle can't be 4th member? 3 man mafia makes no sense
The idea that JUNGLE is pun here who claimed the powers he did and deliberately sabotaged them is absolutely flagrantly ridiculous. It doesn't happen. I'm sure someone intent on lynching JUNGLE will try to strawman this by linking to some game with a pun player whose actions had a passing resemblance to this game.

Doesn't matter. JUNGLE does not take this path as pun. Additionally, JUNGLE targeted Ouroboros with the quest for today, as proven by the moderator.

If JUNGLE were pun trying to deliberately sabotage their actions, they would target a player that they knew would live, such that they could get town credit while still enacting a pro-scum agenda.

However, targeting the nightkill only serves to make JUNGLE look
worse
. At a time where people are already inclined to lynch JUNGLE.

To put it together. JUNGLE, if pun, knew that as a consequence of his actions, players going into today would be suspicious of him, due to Impossibear not being conftown as promised. If he were pun, he would need to take an action to alleviate this. He would need to take an action that would make people want to spare him for longer. Yet if he were pun, then he targeted Ouroboros knowing he was targeting the player that would die. This sets him up for a lynch.

Far more likely is that it was an honest mistake, and that he had no way of predicting Ouroboros would be the pun's nightkill.
In post 4133, Ramcius wrote:Or who is 4th then?
This, I do not know for sure. Given your early content, it remains possible to be you. However, given my overall feelings combined with your interactions, I would be more inclined to say it is another leftover.

As there is only one other leftover, process of elimination would indicate to me that davesaz is pun.
You’re missing a step that runs counter to this:

Jungle scum gives the quest to ETL and scum target ETL so Jungle doesn’t have to explain.
Jungle makes up shit when caught.
Jungle scum gives to Ouroboros who scum kill
Jungle scum makes up lie as to what it was only when prompted.
A second potential IC and infinite BP really?

Just...no.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4137 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 3:41 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

Or who is 4th then?
Did you "forget" that there's a dead scum already?
Back to my old main for now

/quit indefinitely
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4138 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 4:44 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4137, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:

Or who is 4th then?
Did you "forget" that there's a dead scum already?
Vent/Matt/Maria - i count 3, so either my math is bad or yours
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4139 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 4:51 am

Post by Ankamius »

Ramcius read it wrong. Punreader didn't suggest JUNGLE is town because MariaR/projectmatt are scum, they suggested that JUNGLE is town independently.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4140 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 5:05 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4139, Ankamius wrote:Ramcius read it wrong. Punreader didn't suggest JUNGLE is town because MariaR/projectmatt are scum, they suggested that JUNGLE is town independently.
no, i didn't read it wrong, i asked why he thought Jungle is town and not last member of mafia team. It was not to make better judgement on Jungle, but to get better read on Pun - i wanted to learn, if he's have good reason to townread Jungle or it's TMI
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4141 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 5:07 am

Post by Ankamius »

The way you worded it does not suggest that.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4142 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 5:11 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4141, Ankamius wrote:The way you worded it does not suggest that.
well, to me "why X is town?" and "why X can't be scum?" is pretty much same, latter suits little better, when X is main wagon imho, so i don't see a problem with my wording
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4143 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 5:51 am

Post by MariaR »

a game I am in is this one
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4144 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 6:46 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

Crawl out through the fallout, baby
When they drop that bomb
Crawl out through the fallout
With the greatest of aplomb
When your rad count's getting higher
Hurry, don't delay
I'll hold you close and kiss those
Radiation burns away
Art is cool.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4145 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 6:49 am

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: Projectmatt
Let's get this moving
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4146 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 7:15 am

Post by davesaz »

lol at ETL hydra slipping in both directions, on main here and hydra in the minecraft thread.
On topic, I don't really oppose a projectmatt wagon but prefer the composition of the jungle (going by memory, i'm in a hurry atm)
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4147 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 7:25 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Jungle can still send quests, it's a poor mechanical decision in my opinion
Impossibear
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4148 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 8:06 am

Post by Impossibear »

I don't believe Jungle is scum.

UNVOTE:

Sorry Jingle, we're not doing that today.
Jangle and ESL!

The ETL half of this hydra is V/LA on weekends.
Impossibear
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4149 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 8:07 am

Post by Impossibear »

I'm good with projectmatt though. That's a good lynch.

VOTE: pmatt

ETL
Jangle and ESL!

The ETL half of this hydra is V/LA on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”