Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 7:01 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1370, skitter30 wrote:a) and the benefits to lynching elsewhere today are ... ?

b) I don't know what issue you're referring to? Can you link me or something cuz idk what you're talking abt

c) you were trying to make the argument that that post makes me look like bad town, and that according to ruby when it looks like I"m bad town I'm scum. I'm just pointing out that I don't think his opinion is particularly relevant here given that I don't think he has that meta on me.
And the benefits to lynching AP today are? My point is that sure, it probably makes literally no difference, there's a very slim chance we get some benefit tomorrow if we lynch elsewhere. 95% sure TW aint lying, him dying overnight will happen either way, removing that 5% doubt. 95% sure TW dies overnight, he 100% dies overnight if we confirm him by lynching AP. By far and away the most likely scenario is AP is WW and TW dies overnight, but there's a few percentages here and there that not lynching AP today could provide us an edge with.

I mean we're gonna be in this position tomorrow, why rush to lynch AP now?

b) Sando 169 has my original mocking of the idea that we're on the same team running the exact same gambit, along with my mocking the idea that we're both scum but different factions. I for some reason though the factions were "scum" and "WW" at that point, hence my first point, which looks silly from me.

c) I mean I also had the conversation with him yesterday where I said my bad-town reads were something I tended to trust and he had a go at me for not understanding meta reads. I'm merely pointing it out to him for him to add to the list of evidence. His theory is you're scum, mine is town. Theories should take account of all available evidence, I'm merely adding to that list, not changing my read, although I'm asking ruby to re-evaluate and get back to me, albeit without specifically saying that.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 7:03 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1374, Pine wrote:So TW is the Seer, no CC, with a crumbed claim and crumbed guilty...

Remind me why there are votes on him?
Piggy was the only TW voter today? He's on UD now, although probably actually not due to nomenclature.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 7:03 pm

Post by Pine »

Mmmkay
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Well AP is voting him for obvious reasons.

And NM voted TW after AP did which is like ???? and why I'm thinking he may be a wolf. He's since switched his vote to uglyduck. But even so I'm not sure what wolf!nm hopes to gain out of voting the claimed seer - it kinda inextricably ties him to AP which kinda ought *not* to be wolf!nm's goal.

I don't think there are other votes on him right now

p-edit: I didn't read the sando post yet
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1375, Sando wrote:I mean we're gonna be in this position tomorrow, why rush to lynch AP now?
because there's a guilty on him? If there's no benefit to delaying I don't see why we don't just lynch him? Like if AP isn't lynched today I still think that TW almost always gets killed here -> I think the wolves will find it more beneficial to just let AP go than to let TW have another night to get a result.

That reminds me - hard-bussing maybe wolf indicative? Not sure.
In post 1375, Sando wrote:b) Sando 169 has my original mocking of the idea that we're on the same team running the exact same gambit, along with my mocking the idea that we're both scum but different factions. I for some reason though the factions were "scum" and "WW" at that point, hence my first point, which looks silly from me.
Right, and my response to that at that time was that I found it more odd/concerning that you were answering for uglyduck there and that your explanation included him. I pointed this out a few times and you never really responded to that.
In post 273, skitter30 wrote:I guess my specific problem with this is that you're saying 'we both assumed it due to the role PMs not mentioning it', when UD hasn't said anything of the sort so like .... how do you know that's what he assumed? Like why are you explaining his thought process for him?
Like the actual confusion over the role PMs bit I didn't find to be particularly interesting or parter-indicative or not-partner-indicative; it was more the aftermath that I had a problem with.

wrt ruby red I misread what you were trying to say with your original post and I get it now.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 7:25 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1379, skitter30 wrote:because there's a guilty on him? If there's no benefit to delaying I don't see why we don't just lynch him? Like if AP isn't lynched today I still think that TW almost always gets killed here -> I think the wolves will find it more beneficial to just let AP go than to let TW have another night to get a result.

That reminds me - hard-bussing maybe wolf indicative? Not sure.
There's 2 wolves, if there's a 1% chance we're wrong and TW lives tonight, why isn't that better than 0%? If this were the last wolf, sure, we remove NKs, but we have to hunt for his buddy today or tomorrow, what's the difference other a feeling of a job well done letting TW catch a wolf for us?
In post 1379, skitter30 wrote:Right, and my response to that at that time was that I found it more odd/concerning that you were answering for uglyduck there and that your explanation included him. I pointed this out a few times and you never really responded to that.
I mean what do you want me to say? We were accused of being scumbuddies because we said practically the same thing, and in defending myself from that I talked about both of us, because the accusation was about both of us... I was specifically attacking the idea that we're scumbuddies together, why would I not talk about the other person?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 8:31 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1374, Pine wrote:So TW is the Seer, no CC, with a crumbed claim and crumbed guilty...

I claimed guilty on AP and he's throwing a tantrum
NM then voted me too

ez wolfteam
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 8:36 pm

Post by the worst »

VOTE: Not_Mafia good take
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 8:37 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1381, the worst wrote:

I claimed guilty on AP and he's throwing a tantrum
NM then voted me too

ez wolfteam
I haven't thought this through myself, but why do you think AP+WW (NM?) killed Pintu?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 8:49 pm

Post by the worst »

I posted to that effect, you even misunderstood and called me out on humble bragging!! :'(
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 8:57 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1384, the worst wrote:I posted to that effect, you even misunderstood and called me out on humble bragging!! :'(
Lol, but that was fairly generic "Pintu is a good scum/seer target" rather than a reason AP or his buddy would specifically want them dead. Or do we feel the need to seer-hunt and mafia-hunt, that they can't afford to direct their kills to help them hide?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 8:58 pm

Post by the worst »

But like no one softer d1 (my sitting style is pretty obvious if you've experienced it but otherwise is just a mockery of particular highly arrogant players who insist they're unlynchable) so they would've just hit a good player who's hard to read tbh
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 9:00 pm

Post by the worst »

or they might have scumread him they're both good scumhunters
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 9:07 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Catching up. Give me a little while.
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 9:19 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1387, the worst wrote:or they might have scumread him they're both good scumhunters
Why not actually scumhunt him yesterday and get the cred for it?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 9:25 pm

Post by the worst »

You know wolves need to push one thing at day and one thing at night right
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 9:25 pm

Post by the worst »

bruh

why are we having this convo even AP is factually mod confkrmsd scum I'm just saying that kill is in his scope
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 9:30 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 1350, the worst wrote:I expected to die too but I was comfortable enough with {fumuki, ruby, Sando, skitter} being town or maf and frankly you guys are the only ones liable to pick up on my current tpr meta tells. AP knows me fairly well but not THAT well, plus I was very lynchable this time. I'm getting better at it.
@the worst are you 100% confident here?

What are the odds that they deliberately ignored your soft-tells to get townred?
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 9:31 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Hmm but wait that doesn't make sense either because you wouldn't be alive to make this list lols.

Nvm. I'm trusting this.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 9:31 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1392, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 1350, the worst wrote:I expected to die too but I was comfortable enough with {fumuki, ruby, Sando, skitter} being town or maf and frankly you guys are the only ones liable to pick up on my current tpr meta tells. AP knows me fairly well but not THAT well, plus I was very lynchable this time. I'm getting better at it.
@the worst are you 100% confident here?

What are the odds that they deliberately ignored your soft-tells to get townred?
Town or maf
Town or maf
Town or maf
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 9:32 pm

Post by the worst »

It was primarily a dice roll and like I lost my shit via pm when I actually got a guilty, I am so bad at PRs
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 9:32 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Yeah agreed I'm being dense.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 9:34 pm

Post by the worst »

u rock cjv :D
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 9:38 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1391, the worst wrote:bruh

why are we having this convo even AP is factually mod confkrmsd scum I'm just saying that kill is in his scope
Because he has a partner, and you die tonight no matter what, so that gives us no info, so theorising about who AP is connected to and why the partner+AP might want Pintu dead is about all we got going for us atm in that hunt.

How can you agree with me that we need to hunt the partner and simultaneously think that all I care about is proving AP guilty?
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 9:41 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

What are you all arguing about at this moment? Why did the wolves pick Pintu? Is that it?

Return to “Completed Open Games”