Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:48 am

Post by Gammagooey »

hype for these AMAZINGLY PRICED AND ESSENTIAL PRODUCTS (brought to you by Pepsi) THAT IS
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #84 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:01 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Pine wrote:VOTE: Firebringer

Hyyyyyype
Thank you for purchasing a subscription to HYPETM

You will be billed bi-fortnightly until the end of time or until this subscription is cancelled. To cancel this subscription, please visit our office at 300 Hype St, Lausanne 1018, Switzerland, from the hours of 2:30-3:15pm Tuesday or Friday in the months of February, July, or November. Thanks for your support!

VOTE: Firebringer
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #95 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:39 am

Post by Gammagooey »

(when everyone actually gets in here and posts at least once I'll prob
stop shitposting
do things in addition to shitposting)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #176 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:14 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 104, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 102, T-Bone wrote:
In post 99, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 95, Gammagooey wrote:

(when everyone actually gets in here and posts at least once I'll prob
stop shitposting
do things in addition to shitposting)
What was the purpose of this post?
What is the purpose of this post?
Ok to be clear. Why do we need to know that you will produce actual content when everyone has posted? Simple answer is that we don't need to know that and you're overly self aware about your need to contribute something real.

You fail. FoS.
Tbf this is pretty close to true

If I were to describe it I'd say more along the lines of 'I know I'm going to be a useless pile of garbage for the near future and want to reassure people that eventually I will give a fuck about the game', but I think I'm fairly self-aware about how I'm playing and how it's perceived by other people.

Also either call me Gooey or call the other gamma 'Gamma E' or something like that cause otherwise this shit is gonna get real confusing real fast
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #243 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:26 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 235, northsidegal wrote:People i'd vote (in no particular order):

Gamma
hyung
Firebringer
brassherald
Brian Skies

VOTE: brian skies
Which gamma

And if it's emereld why? He seems on the better end of fine to me atm
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #274 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

hyung wrote:to show how smart he is

and to get a higher post count

it's not very appealing
So close but so boring

Vote:mutant

I declare this the Pepsi generation wagon

Submit your own wagons and slogans for YOUR chance of winning a mostly new 2008 Honda civic $400.00 rebate redeemable at your local Honda dealer*

offer may vary restrictions may apply see your dealer for details
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #291 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:09 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 275, CheekyTeeky wrote:Gooey pitch to me why outing crumbs makes sense as a play from scum?
It's very likely not a crumb regardless of mutant's alignment and he prob knows that

Mutant's series of posts there just reads awkward as fuck which isn't much but is still more meaningful to go on than basically anything else that's happened this game so far
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #460 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:51 am

Post by Gammagooey »

ugh everythings still an unreadable mush

an actual town read: Brian Skies
people I went through their iso a bit and decided I at least dont want to vote them right now: north, vaxkiller, gemereld

VOTE: Firebringer
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #573 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:31 am

Post by Gammagooey »

VOTE: arcangel
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #581 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:11 am

Post by Gammagooey »

ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 573, Gammagooey wrote:VOTE: arcangel
Whats your motivation here? :yawn:
making you do literally anything in this game
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #582 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:15 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Cheeky do you have like a set of strong townreads/scumreads or like your #1 & #2 strongest town/scum reads you could share or something like that? You've got a lot of words but I can't really tell how strongly you feel about most of your reads aside from you thinking <several people> all being at least vaguely scummy.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #673 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:34 am

Post by Gammagooey »

cheeky's probably a fine lynch, what hyung said about her not knowing what things might get her traction in the game feels at least a little true, newbtown paranoia of people voting you can be a thing but the things she's been talking about in regards to me and brian skies feels more like appeasement than trying to convince people of something for later. and really nobody should have a particularly strong townread on me at this point. I think the mutant sk/survivor thing seems fairly bad too, calling him a possible SK with his play seems real dumb and writing him off as just regular scum like that seems bad.

i have a request tho

can we make arcangel (vecna i wouldn't mind seeing a read from either but at least he's being transparent about not really doing shit atm) have an actual read or two before the day ends. cause if we don't and she's still alive and inevitably completely useless on day 3 i'm going to be mad about it and then if I'm still alive too it'll probably be a whole thing and do you really want that cause I feel like nobody really wants that.
Firebringer wrote:Let’s just lynch gamma emerald
why?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #675 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:41 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 674, Gamma Emerald wrote:I can make ArcAngel not an issue if you want
this pleases me

getting a word or two from brass's replacement whenever they get in wouldn't be bad either though

just chilling down the post count a bit and letting the game breathe and having a nice time for a real-life day or maybe two before the lynch seems quite nice in general imo

this post brought to you by AmbienTM apparently
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #871 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:21 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I swear I ask you guys to have a nice chill time and you all flail in different directions instead

brass is no longer in the game and we're still waiting on a replacement fyi (ut knows about the replace request but hasn't been able to find anyone yet last time I PMed him)

reck and fire are both jacking each other off with paranoia reads when neither of them have done enough to be an solid scum or town read to anyone who knows that they're both decent players when they actually give a shit and try to play the game which tbf they're maybe just barely getting to that point now
ArcAngel9 wrote:Sorry for my lousy gameplay town.

So who are we lynching today?
This is the second time arc's completely ignored trying to play the game and just asked people who to lynch instead and she's a bad enough player that I honestly think she'd do this as either alignment so let's just make her fucking dead soon
In post 820, CheekyTeeky wrote:Fine xRECKONERx you get a D1 town pass. O_O < that's me watching you.
and this feels also v. bad and reads like she's giving into reck to maybe get him to not vote her and go off and vote whatever the shiny new distraction of the day is

I originally had a vote for cheeky here to get the game closer to ending the day before it gets even stupider but I'm gonna wait until I read over stuff a bit more in the afternoon, I skipped through some wall bullshit this morning and there's like a whole 20% chance that it has something useful buried in the typical 'look at every concievable reason & tangent on why you could maybe be scum' junk so I'll at least try to be as far away from arcangel on the 'being a useless waste of a playerslot' scale before pushing to just end the day.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #884 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 792, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 175, xRECKONERx wrote:im gonna vote tbone at deadline btw
Liked this enough to not really review my TR on you til I took a step back.
Cheeky why did you like this in particular? like i don't see how it could be alignment indicative at all.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #886 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:38 am

Post by Gammagooey »

@Cheeky-how about answer my question first instead of dodging around it for no good reason and then I can probably do that
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #892 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 891, xRECKONERx wrote: still open to voting hyung if he doesn't come back with a real good explanation for what he was doing
my money's on 'being an ass to try to get everyone to do things the way he wants'

i was gonna say like marquis in survivormeet invitational but apparently that was actually majiffy and Ms are hard.
In post 888, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 886, Gammagooey wrote:@Cheeky-how about answer my question first instead of dodging around it for no good reason and then I can probably do that

How bout no.
you know this is fucking stupid to do to someone you apparently think is town right (even though I still don't know why the fuck you townread me either)

Especially when this is your reason for voting brass earlier in the game
In post 423, CheekyTeeky wrote:Oh I misremembered lol. I was TRing Gooey not Gemerald. Looking back Brass on page 12 reads awkward af,
literally nothing he said made sense in terms of pushes/reads
. I liked Gooey's response to my question on the same page. Brass voted Gooey pretty opportunistically but the reads are also independent each other.

Gemerald why are you putting the NSG TR on hold?
Like if you think brass's pushes didn't make sense, and I'm asking you why you have reads that you seem to have pulled out of your ass, honestly how can you think that's a reasonable thing to do here?

but whatever

VOTE: Cheeky
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #894 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I was actually typing this up and finished when your post ninjaed me cheeky so you can pretend this is for you

after reading those garbage walls I don't agree with north about gemereld being scum but I think she feels genuine in making it, and vax's reactions to various things this game have still been pretty damn good imo

vecna looks the towniest out of the pile of lurkers to me, aside from that I don't have much to say, most of my other thoughts on people's alignments are based on cheeky's alignment and how they've played around her so I don't really want to get into all that atm. if anyone feels like asking me about a specific player I can go into a little more detail on my thoughts on them, just don't expect an actually solid read if it's not on someone I've mentioned before.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #896 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 893, CheekyTeeky wrote:Well that's a slightly better post. Now tell me exactly what my response to your silly question would've told you about my alignment?
whether or not you pulled it out of your ass to look like you're having reads and examining people and doing all the 'towny things' you think you should be doing to avoid getting lynched
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #897 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 895, CheekyTeeky wrote:Interesting. So no other scum reads? Who are my buddies right now?
pine feels like he avoided your wagon and talking about you for a pretty long while and then hopped on near the end b/c he doesn't have a strong enough stated scumread on anyone else to feel like he can avoid it and feel like it's justified

aside from that there are 3 people who are basically unreadable imo due to not even trying to play yet (arcangel mutant and hiplop) so maybe one of those
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #900 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 898, CheekyTeeky wrote:Wow I'm flattered. Yes I'm towning it up not to get lynched because I'm town and I needed to give myself the image of low hanging fruit to get this game going.

The problem I have with you is that you started a case on me already when I was going to replace, I don't see how looking to check if my reads were pulled out of my ass or not does anthing to genuinely progress your read on me. It felt like you already had your mind made up about my alignment but are trying to project an air of objectivity which I don't think exists in your approach. That said, I don't think this behavior necessarily comes from scum given my behaviour so O_O...
...?

just say what your thought process was in regards to townreading reck for saying he was going to vote tbone at deadline. And if it makes sense then it's fine and if it doesn't it's a very likely you pulled it out of your ass to look busy and try to look town as opposed to really reading reck for that reason

it really shouldn't be that hard
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #902 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I don't strictly agree that my entire read hinges on it but I can see how it maybe seems that way b/c I really wanted that answered so whatever

A lot of your reads seem self-obsessed as hyung said and I think that's generally more likely to come from scum who are paying more attention to who's voting them and why and how to fit into people's reads as town than to evaluate people and find scum, though to be fair a lot of the game so far has revolved around 'are we lynched cheeky or not' so far, plus despite being 37 pages in we have about 20% of the game being completely unreadable due to not showing the fuck up (counting brass being replaced) so I can potentially stretch that to being reasonably flustered town in a hard to read game

But I also think your reaction to Penguin (being a dick for shits and giggles), hyung (saying he's town and you need to process vax & tbone then throwing out a quick scumread on him with like 2 lines of what I think are bad, self-centered reasons), and reck (town for saying he'd vote someone who thought you were scummy, then scum, then writing him off for the day b/c he made a good post, then suggesting he's scum flailing after he votes you literally less than an hour later) are all much more likely to be coming from scum trying to find an out (a way to look town or someone to lynch/push on to keep themselves alive) than town re-evaluating their reads in what looks like a
really
haphazard way.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #905 (isolation #23) » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I'd argue that hyung made you a wagon much more than you did but it's not actually worth arguing about. and if you are town i'd say it's prob more my bad than yours for reading you wrong so don't be sorry about it (as opposed to arcangel who will very likely deserve the hot death coming to her for not bothering to play the damn game).

If you want to do something else that might let me read you better though I wouldn't mind an explanation of what you've thought about Pine this game and your current read on him.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #909 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:35 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

xRECKONERx wrote:gamma read me pls
eh

slight town because nothing you've said so far sounds reck-style-manipulaty and most of it feels genuine but also it's day 1 so why bother manipulating people yet and the things you're genuine about (hating peoples playstyles, softclaiming, tbone thoughts) are things you'd be genuine about as either alignment

slightly more town if cheeky flips scum but still wouldn't be any sort of solid read
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #913 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 911, T-Bone wrote: Cheeky has instances of showing thought processes that are explicitly anti-town. Maybe I'm overthinking it and Cheeky is actually scum. I've just dealt with too many players recently who try to be as scummy and as unhelpful as possible (see my team mafia game) that it is obviously something that some players do. Am I overcorrecting in the other direction by not challenging this bullshit more?
Cheeky's looked a lot more sane in her past games from a quick iso check in a few of them - there's maybe an argument to be made that the particular situation of this game could cause it as town or scum but it's def. not an overall playstyle thing imo.

Also from her one game I skimmed where she was scum the emoji/O_O -_-' O_O scumtell seems like it could be a thing with her but I think her overall play here is a better thing to go on.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #918 (isolation #26) » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

@tbone - If it's just the post 888/general dickishness thing I'd ignore it and just go off the rest of her iso for now

if it's more than that and you think most of her 'scummy' play is just anti-town in general and not that correlated to actually being scum then i dunno figure it out yourself but still prob read her iso or some chunks with context and see if you think that mindset comes more from scum or town

i'm personally fine with your arcangel vote too tho so no rush
xRECKONERx wrote:gamma's town
thats supposed to be a secret dont tell everyone gawd
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #952 (isolation #27) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:15 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

tbone i physically can't read your wall right meow staring at it is giving me a headache

do your own waffling for a bit instead of outsourcing it and i'll come back and try to read it again later
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #957 (isolation #28) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

hey brian

do you think cheeky could be a scums

because i think cheeky is a scums
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #960 (isolation #29) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

north is still guttown to me

i dont really remember your case, i remember vaguely feeling like it was more personality-based or based on your experience with her than something I thought was particularly scummy
im not reading over stuff tonight though so ill either do it later or i'd take a summary if you want to make a quick one
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1027 (isolation #30) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 962, T-Bone wrote:
In post 952, Gammagooey wrote:tbone i physically can't read your wall right meow staring at it is giving me a headache

do your own waffling for a bit instead of outsourcing it and i'll come back and try to read it again later
Do you even know what waffling is? I don't think you do.

My post wasn't even that long, so don't even try to pull that crap.
i saw the 'does anyone really think brian etc etc' at the end and with your earlier anti-town vs realscumz rant earlier i assumed it was more of the same

and no, really, tbf i had 3 whooole beers over the course of the day but it takes up my entire laptop screen and trying to read it gave me a headache.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1061 (isolation #31) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:56 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Alisae wrote:Hyung - I hate the fact he’s trying to rush the day and using votecounts to do so along with just parroting the “CHEEKY IS A WOLF, CHEEKY IS A WOLF” shit its really wolfy and its a great excuse for him to do literally nothing else. It comes across as a wolf that needs to end the day for some unknown reason, and I kind of am having a hard time finding town motivation in his actions. Like I’m sorry, I don’t think town whines “lynch Cheeky I will hold the game hostage by using official votecounts” like a fucking child, I really don’t.
dickholes do that

and i've found repeatedly that dickholes can be of either alignment, but are actually at least slightly more often town than not b/c their dickholeism is coming from a place of 'im right everyone else is wrong and is being terrible instead of doing everything I want' as opposed to doing things to cover their scumass if their target does flip town

not gonna unvote cheeky for you thinking the people voting her are scum. if you wanna go through the points made against her and why you think they're not valid then i can unvote then (also nobodys getting lynched for like another 2 real days at least, too many lurkfucks that aren't going to do anything productive to make a lynch happen)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1063 (isolation #32) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:08 am

Post by Gammagooey »

@alisae- tho if cheeky flipped town today I'd be perfectly happy lynching hyung (assuming he doesn't show up real soon and provide content on people who aren't cheeky) or any of the uber-lurkers tomorrow just to make the game better

@Mod: Prod hiplop plz he hasn't posted for 5 days
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1066 (isolation #33) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:20 am

Post by Gammagooey »

i missed your simul-post with me before posting that btw alisae

I'm just sayin' that hyung being an stubborn asshole doesn't necessarily make him scum. if you think of it from the perspective of an asshole, it makes sense imo - he's already found scum, he wants to get on with the game and actually get on with lynching scum and winning the game, and so he's trying to force everyone to do what he wants. I wouldn't really call it town-motivated either b/c it's a lot more self-motivated than actually trying to get the town to win the game, but it can at least plausibly come from town.

like i mentioned majiffy in survivormeet earlier, here's a post of him being a stubborn wrong dickhole as town

Spoiler: Majiffy being a dickhole not related to this game
Majiffy wrote:
In post 939, Kmd4390 wrote:
"It's RVS on Day 3" doesn't really give me a feel for where people's heads are as far as reads.
Probably because people don't really have reads, the game is stuck in a rut, and it really is barely different from RVS.

Happens commonly when scum get knocked off early in the game, town has nowhere to go from there and stumbles in the dark.
And Klick is kind of right that your vote was bullshit or at least the reason you gave at the time. "Try harding" in a game where everyone is being lazy? Really?
Yes and I stand by it. Also I like the bolded, considering I never gave another reason and this sounds like a hedge.
Vote Majiffy
I guess I can quit diggin', I hit gold.

we literally lynched him because he wouldn't do anything except bitch about kmd (who was also town) and then eventually self-vote. He did this as a
tracker
too btw. when we had 2 of the 4 scum dead by day 2.
dickholeism transcends alignment
-------------------------------------
I think I have a pretty good summary of why I personally think cheeky is scum in my iso (should be basically the only lengthy posts I have in there, pretty recent), but if you want a recap of some of it I'll do it after I grab some lunch.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1068 (isolation #34) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:59 am

Post by Gammagooey »

mutant do you have any particularly strong scum or town reads? All I see that's relevant from you is a vote and an unvote on cheeky recently.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1086 (isolation #35) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I request an official votecount

We've got less than 5 days til deadline friends

If you can at least be voting somebody at this point I'd appreciate it
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1089 (isolation #36) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1088, Gamma Emerald wrote:Um that just accelerated deadline dude
man don't throw out bullshit that you haven't confirmed: have you actually pmed UT and asked if it works the way you think it does?

Because tbf I haven't checked either but I'd put money on either a)we get the nine request official votecounts and then the 10th is saved for the actual lynch votecount or b) we get 10+the lynch. like the opening post did say the votecount with the lynch would be the last 'official' one of the day.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1091 (isolation #37) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

no, it's pretty clear hyung was being a dick and was hoping it worked that way or that people would think that it worked that way

dickishness doesn't give magical mod mind-reading powers
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1093 (isolation #38) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

deadline's ~14 days (13th->evening of the 27th) from the opening UT post

hyung's been wasting votecounts yeah but it likely doesn't really matter aside from making the game harder to go back and analyze through votecounts later, and we haven't had one since friday morning so now seems like a fine time for one
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1104 (isolation #39) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Gammagooey »

so for the V/LA people probably coming back today and anyone else doing their own thing with their vote atm (aka not on arcangel or cheeky)

-How do you feel about cheeky's play on its own, WITHOUT going into her wagon and the people/timing of it? And how confident are you are in that read of cheeky's play so far and why? (I personally think that really early wagon analysis with no flips yet is garbage and even more garbage when its theoretically possible that a majority of the scumteam could have easily just been in the pretty large pile of lurkers that didn't happen to be around when cheeky's wagon was a thing)

-What's your strongest read in the game atm (I'd prefer a scumread but if you don't have any particularly strong ones a strong townread is fine too) and what post in particular made you so convinced in that read? Plz no walls, I can read their shit myself but a summary of why you think the post is scummy/towny would be great.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1227 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:29 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1109, Alisae wrote:Hey Gamma (both of them) what do you think of T—Bone?
slightly scum I guess? I don't see anything in his posting that scum wouldn't make, but I'd also be utterly unsurprised if we lynched him and he was town and was just having a hard time processing the game after dealing with his team mafia game.

also i keep feeling like the game's just going to fall apart from people not actually playing it and im not really sure what to do about that
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1230 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:50 am

Post by Gammagooey »

cheeky asking 'are we all town?' felt a little bad. still think her earlier play was very bad and the more recent stuff is at least better than that. I'm not as confident in her being scum as I was two days or so ago but I think that's more of me just feeling completely disconnected from wtf is going on this game

not gonna vote tbone yet, i want people (especially tbone himself) to show the fuck up first.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1245 (isolation #42) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:45 am

Post by Gammagooey »

the only person that looks scummier than they did ~2 days ago that's actually posting is mutant imo and it's not like he's actually trying to play the game at this point. i can't read people that don't do shit.

also a counterwagon not existing doesn't matter when 6/16 people (not including t-bone himself) haven't even posted since it became a thing and probably more haven't actually gone into detail reading over everything that's happened since then

oh hey alisae made basically the same point i did
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1263 (isolation #43) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Gammagooey »

hi tbone

VOTE: tbone
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1266 (isolation #44) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1264, Brian Skies wrote:What triggered you?
assuming this is directed at me, i'd rather not explain it atm

i will before the day ends tho
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1283 (isolation #45) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

i mean i'll go ahead and say that my vote for tbone is b/c his posts just now look scummy to me and just give the actual details later, it's not just 'troll tbone b/c he's making big posts'

i did hope that he'd actually respond a bit more to people and maybe have a potentially readable reaction to me voting him too though
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1374 (isolation #46) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

does anyone have a reason that isn't undefined paranoia for wanting to lynch reck

cause instead of firebringer's vision of the future where he gets lynched midgame and reck coasts to victory i just see us lynching a decent probably town player and then the game either being abandoned because half the players in it aren't playing it or some fucking terrible mid/endgame where the majority of mutant/arc/hiplop/hyung are still alive and basically impossible to read
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1377 (isolation #47) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

my reasons for voting tbone btw:
-him bringing up me irritating him about making long posts as the very first thing felt weird and snipey when he's said either in this game or another one that he knows people doesn't have to respond to every little thing brought up to them and I dropped talking about it 2 days ago, and felt like he was just saying it to posture and look irritated at me/the game in general (though I don't think this is particularly bad after factoring in that he's also dealing with a real-life emergency)

-The kind of narration he does in his #1252 really doesn't feel like him scumhunting, it feels like condescending commentary on a game he already knows the answers to where the tone is meant to suggest that he's obviously in the right but wants other people to come to his conclusions for him and I think that type of posturing comes from scum more than it does town

-And I think his scum list in #1258 feels generic and bad and I really don't like his description of hyung and arc as null but slightly scummy but I don't think I can really explain why very well. The last sentence at the end with saying no im not manipulative alisae is being manipulative also feels really overdramatic and posture-y.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1382 (isolation #48) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1376, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1374, Gammagooey wrote:does anyone have a reason that isn't undefined paranoia for wanting to lynch reck

cause instead of firebringer's vision of the future where he gets lynched midgame and reck coasts to victory i just see us lynching a decent probably town player and then the game either being abandoned because half the players in it aren't playing it or some fucking terrible mid/endgame where the majority of mutant/arc/hiplop/hyung are still alive and basically impossible to read
Why do you think this is a TvT?
I wouldn't be incredibly surprised if I was wrong but I'm not just not scumreading either of you yet. you're being standard firebringer and recks being standard reck. reck doesn't like your playstyle regardless of what your alignment is, you're paranoid or faking paranoia about reck being good at scum for the reason that he is in fact quite good at scum. it doesn't seem like a particularly unusually or interesting thing is happening here.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1386 (isolation #49) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1380, Alisae wrote:I want to sheep Gamma on T-Bone also considering my prior read on T-Bone was that he was wolfy.
But at the same time I have paranoia that Gamma is adapting his reads to fit the table even though the logic he is presenting is extremely reasonable
I also want to sheep Fire on Reck because I feel like what Fire is saying genuinely makes sense.

Mafia is a fucking hard game :(
here have a thing i'd say as either alignment

basing your reads on one player on something that another unflipped player is doing is dumb. it's especially dumb on day 1.

like even if you think I'm scum I could theoretically just be bussing tbone here, and if we do manage to lynch a scum today I'd be shocked if there wasn't a busser just given how many players are lurking piles of trash atm.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1387 (isolation #50) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1385, Firebringer wrote: Ur arguing that I am paranoid of him, I don’t think I am. I mean I do think he is very good scum . I just am not paranoid of it. I think he is scum for various posts which I don’t think is “standard reck” and are scum mindset from him.
what posts
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1390 (isolation #51) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

@fire-
412 came immediately after cheeky specifically asking reck about tbone being wishy washy and I believe that reck doesn't think he can read tbone at all. like i basically don't even try to read titus anymore because it just feels like noise on top of noise on top of noise with no signal to be found.

450 feels like regular reck

Also think that he believes that scum try to mediate between two town if they can to make themselves look better and he was pre-disposed to pay more attention to you and potentially vote you for minor things b/c he thinks your posting style is mostly intentionally unreadable
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1392 (isolation #52) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

since we've got less than 3 days now btw

people i will help lynch without hesitation: tbone, arc, mutant
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1412 (isolation #53) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

VOTE: mutant
ayyyy
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1427 (isolation #54) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

@reck-you said you didn't like his spamposting and i'm assuming you've either played with him at least once before or read one of his games and know that it's a big chunk of his playstyle.

im assuming you're not asking why i think you're good at scum because that's a stupid question but if you want it answered let me know
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1433 (isolation #55) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1429, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1427, Gammagooey wrote:@reck-you said you didn't like his spamposting and i'm assuming you've either played with him at least once before or read one of his games and know that it's a big chunk of his playstyle.

im assuming you're not asking why i think you're good at scum because that's a stupid question but if you want it answered let me know
1- okay, that makes sense. it just seemed like you were claiming some authority or something
2- actually yes, i would like an answer on this
remember that time that you and faraday were in a hydra

and claimed vengeful

and then managed to not get lynched in LYLO

because I wasn't even in that game and I still remember that
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1435 (isolation #56) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1413, Gamma Emerald wrote:umm is there any reasoning to the mutant vote other than "he's posting weird"?
He's got 67 posts of utter garbage and has continued to be a pile of active uselessness even when there's less than 3 days left til deadline. I def. wouldn't bet my bank account on him being scum but I think he's the scummiest of the pile of useless players (though I also think arc has no redeeming qualities in her iso whatsoever tbf) and dear fucking god does he deserve a lynch
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1438 (isolation #57) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1436, CheekyTeeky wrote:Gooey what do you think about Alisae?
i think she's not getting lynched today and that there'll be a lot more to go on tomorrow for her since she's actually doing things and will probably be one of the people that winds up being the swing votes for who gets lynched today

i did think brass looked a tiniest bit town before he replaced out though
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1479 (isolation #58) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:24 am

Post by Gammagooey »

arc are you done with your week and a half long catchup yet

or have any reads on people at all
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1491 (isolation #59) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:34 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I request an official moderator votecount

(also prod hiplop+hyung please)

We've got 2 days left ya dickfucks

if you actually want a claim to happen before a lynch and have a chance to potentially lynch someone else with the grand total of about 12 people that will show up between now and the deadline, get on a damn wagon
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1503 (isolation #60) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

ugh

CURRENT VOTECOUNT

Arcangel (3) Vaxkiller, Tbone, Gamma Emerald
Reck (3) Pine, Firebringer, CheekyTeeky
mutant (3) Alisae, Gammagooey, Brian Skies
Tbone (2) Vecna, mutant
CheekyTeeky (1) hyung
Firebringer (1) Reck
Gamma Emerald (1) northsidegal

Not Voting atm: Penguin
Literally hasn't voted once: arcangel, hiplop
it's 9 to lynch

Continuously updating deadline counter: <Deadline in (expired on 2018-04-27 18:00:00)>
im not keeping track of the order of the votes but this should be right for who's on which wagon
--------------------------------------------------

reck can you vote someone actually lynchable plz

If less than 2 of hyung/Penguin/northside/hiplop/arcangel/vecna actually show up again before deadline I'm seriously considering asking this game to just be abandoned, which is real fucking shitty considering that UT's a good setup designer and put a bunch of fucking effort into this and I'd really, really like to actually play through it, but I really don't want to try to 'play' through a game if it'll consistently be this many people not even bothering to show up and play it.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1509 (isolation #61) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I kind of want to stay on mutant for now and see what the lurkers have to say between mutant/reck/arc if they show up but obv consider my vote on arcangel for the purposes of getting a motherfucker lynched, i'll be around tomorrow evening to change it.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1561 (isolation #62) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:13 am

Post by Gammagooey »

u t p l z

I REQUEST AN OFFICIAL MODERATOR VOTECOUNT
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1563 (isolation #63) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:56 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I actually PMed UT about it after me+gemereld talked about it but he never responded

here's the quote in the OP about it
Requests that are not worded in this way will not be honored. In the event that there are multiple requests between official moderator votecounts, only one official moderator votecount will be used. The last moderator votecount of the day will be the one which shows a lynch.
My opinion on it is that UT wouldn't make a game mechanic that can be abused by scum to deny town a lynch b/c that would be pretty damn bad game design and UT is usually pretty good at game design.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1565 (isolation #64) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:02 am

Post by Gammagooey »

no, i want a votecount so I'm sure exactly how many votes arc has on her and so everyone else can see that too

by my count she's at L-2 atm. if she's at L-1 when I'm heading to sleep tonight I'm probably just killing her unless we have a replacement for hiplop/tbone that actually wants to hold the game for a sec to give out some content.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1571 (isolation #65) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:45 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1568, mutantdevle wrote:Do y'all want me to vote arc?

Can't help but feel this is an easy mislynch though.
I'd personally like you to vote someone you think is scum and do your best to explain why you think that, even if you don't think it's super likely to be accurate b/c it's day 1

like really, if you think she's town then try and push an alternative

it's what makes the game function
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1618 (isolation #66) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1614, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GAME
Haha yep.

Read arc's iso when you take a quick break from straight reading
You'll continue to be mad

This has been a real bad game so far
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1624 (isolation #67) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

It's very
Very
Short

Keep in mind we're two weeks in at this point.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1628 (isolation #68) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Technically, she's posted just enough to never get prodded, she just deserves to die regardless of her alignment

Hiplop should have actually been replaced by now in contrast but finding replacements is apparently hard
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1671 (isolation #69) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1659, Alisae wrote:AA9 isn't posting in this game but she is posting in other games.
That is scummy.

Grow brains. there is a difference.
I have lot to catch up in this game and the games that i have been active are small ones.

I am finishing my catch up during the weekend.
arc, you've been saying you'd finish your catchup for literally 2 weeks straight.

I really don't give a shit if you're completely caught up, if you want to not get lynched spend some amount of time either tonight or tomorrow explaining what you've thought of the game that you've read so far or I'll be very happy to be the last vote on your wagon.
If you want to give a time we should expect you that'd be nice but otherwise I'll go ahead and say that 11:59pm EST friday (tomorrow this time + about 3 hours for me) you're dead.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1721 (isolation #70) » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

who's ready for arc to so surprisingly not show up after saying she'd catch up again

i frankly will be both shocked and appalled
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1730 (isolation #71) » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

can we not try to divine the tea leaves of opportunity and convenience and all that until we actually have a flip

assuming arc is town b/c of other people's play around her is garbage and frankly even if she is town she's going to be worthless at best and more likely actively harmful to lynching scum by preventing likely scum from being lynched because she's not even going to bother voting or playing the game

i'm two whole minutes early but enough people have unvoted that we're probably going to have another 2 days of dickwaving arguments anyway so

not official VOTECOUNT
Alisae
ArcAngel9 - 5 (northsidegal, Vecna, CheekyTeeky, Vaxkiller, Gammagooey)
Brian Skies
CheekyTeeky - 1 (hyung)
Firebringer
Gamma Emerald
Gammagooey
hiplop
hyung
mutantdevle - 1 (Pine)
northsidegal
PenguinPower
Pine - 1 (xRECKONERx)
T-Bone - 1 (mutantdevle)
Vaxkiller
Vecna
xRECKONERx - 3 (Firebringer, CheekyTeeky, Brian Skies)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1804 (isolation #72) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Firebringer wrote:
In post 1802, Brian Skies wrote:Can we wagon Hiplop for breaking our hearts again?
Yes

VOTE: hiplop
I mean we can I guess

I don't think he's particularly more or less likely than arc to be scum (maybe a tiny bit more even) but I'd feel a lot worse about it if he were town

I guess I see it as the difference between a likely genuine attempt to read the game and participate against arc's self delusion that she'll be caught up eventually despite never reading enough posts that aren't centered on herself to have a read on a single player in the game
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1844 (isolation #73) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

look friends.

arc is at least sometimes capable of joining a 40+ page game as town or scum and actually trying to contribute while reading (though she does tend to replace out of larger games a lot more than she stays in them): viewtopic.php?t=68980&f=53&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go
viewtopic.php?t=26193&f=56&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

she's also capable of lurking through entire games much, much shorter than this while doing literally nothing as scum until she gets lynched (replaced in lateish d1, lynched d3 in a 25 page game): viewtopic.php?p=5073926#p5073926

so when she's posting once every 3 days to avoid prods with easily fakeable garbage, she should die. I legit think she'd be playing very similarly here as town or scum here but she needs to either replace out immediately or die.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1863 (isolation #74) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1845, Pine wrote:Then start a petition to have her force-replaced. I'd even sign it.
i personally feel like it's more our responsibility as players who don't want a lurk-fest trashfire game but feel free to ask UT yourself or wait for the answer to firebringer's question

like this is a bit of philosophical bullshit b/c I think she's just a bad player who isn't bothering to play the game regardless of her alignment, but imagine a world where arc is doing this and is scum, but is active in the scum QT and is doing it because people are townreading her because of how other people are reacting to the wagon, and because she thinks that her situation in the game would get worse instead of better by posting significantly more than she is.

Isn't that the correct play for her? Should the mod force replace her b/c people just want her gone for the strategy she's using even though she's posted just enough to not get a single prod yet?

if you want games to not be filled with garbage posts and lurking sometimes you gotta lynch the people that aren't doing anything except garbage posting and lurking (and possibly warn other people that if that player joins your game they're not going to do shit for the entirety of it but mostly that first part)

speaking of lurking
@Mod/UT: Prod or replace hiplop please
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1879 (isolation #75) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:51 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1721, Gammagooey wrote:who's ready for arc to so surprisingly not show up after saying she'd catch up again

i frankly will be both shocked and appalled
shocked
and
appalled
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1891 (isolation #76) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:01 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I'ma take this opportunity to say that treating scum as some mythical force in the game that pushes the game onto bad wagons instead of individual players that might be pushing a bad lynch or bussing based on whats better for their individual survival or consistency with their previously stated reads is dumb and you shouldn't do it

but hiplop is a perfectly fine wagon too so get it bigger than arc's and i'll jump on

and then regardless of which is lynched we can all pray that UT put somewhere between 5 and 10 vigs in the game and then maybe everything will work out after all
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1893 (isolation #77) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:12 am

Post by Gammagooey »

that was in response to hyung not you

but everyone can join in for Gamma's Mafia Philosophy Fun TimesTM

coming to a store near you probably never because that'd be a lot of work, just slip me like 5 bucks sometime
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1970 (isolation #78) » Tue May 01, 2018 2:17 am

Post by Gammagooey »

vax in the first 20 pages looked town to me

if you're voting anyone who isn't hiplop or arc (and maybe mutant/reck but even that's pushing it a little given how long they've gotten no traction that they didn't have 4 days before) and you think you can actually get them lynched today you're a self-delusional idiot

and we're down to 3 days before deadline again

anyone claiming to kill whichever of hiplop/arc that doesn't get lynched tonight (or either if we manage to no lynch or a reck/mutant/whatever lynch gets pulled out of our ass) gets my vote wherever they want tomorrow and I won't vote them til potential LYLO.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1972 (isolation #79) » Tue May 01, 2018 2:40 am

Post by Gammagooey »

nope

but UT apparently isn't/can't replace him despite going 9 and then 4 days without posting so he needs to die so we can have an actually functional game.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1979 (isolation #80) » Tue May 01, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2018 (isolation #81) » Wed May 02, 2018 2:15 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 2016, hyung wrote:
In post 1891, Gammagooey wrote:I'ma take this opportunity to say that treating scum as some mythical force in the game that pushes the game onto bad wagons instead of individual players that might be pushing a bad lynch or bussing based on whats better for their individual survival or consistency with their previously stated reads is dumb and you shouldn't do it

but hiplop is a perfectly fine wagon too so get it bigger than arc's and i'll jump on

and then regardless of which is lynched we can all pray that UT put somewhere between 5 and 10 vigs in the game and then maybe everything will work out after all
this is ignoring the point. scum is the minority, of course they can't control the entire game flow and wagons.

but they can still speak up, right?

every page had something on it about how aa9 was lurking, aa9 is scummy for it, aa9 needed to be lynched... and so on.

and then you have hiplop. just as bad if not worse in terms of activity and usefulness to the game state, and yet before I first brought him up and then Brian and I voted him, all I could remember was reckoner calling for a replacement a lot. note that hiplop as a lynch option wasn't brought up, and scum has just as much if not more motive to call for a scum partner's replacement.
so examine the individual posts/people making them instead of saying that 'soooo many people have mentioned arc'

of course a bunch of people mentioned arc
we need a lynch and she literally hasn't done anything all game

unless you think the individual people mentioning arc are scummy themselves then it's just as bullshit as saying 'omg the wagon was fast there must be scum on it'
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2020 (isolation #82) » Wed May 02, 2018 2:17 am

Post by Gammagooey »

tbf hyung you are kind of doing that with vax

but i still think vax is town so nyah
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2093 (isolation #83) » Wed May 02, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 2091, Alisae wrote:I hate this game
i was considering making a sanity posse of like you reck me vax brian skies and northside

so if you want to wrangle any of those people into something i'll prob support it

hyung and lld both seem like they're overreacting to each others bullshit but i don't think lld's catchup was anything special she wouldn't do as either alignment and hyung's play isn't anything special either

i'll prob come back and reread them a bit tonight tho
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2096 (isolation #84) » Wed May 02, 2018 6:54 am

Post by Gammagooey »

i do think hyung's stupid early game is more likely town-motivated antagonistic garbage than scum-motivated garbage though thinking about it

but like still rereading later and not now
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2100 (isolation #85) » Wed May 02, 2018 7:03 am

Post by Gammagooey »

have fun being mad lld
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2104 (isolation #86) » Wed May 02, 2018 7:16 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 2102, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:you're a fucking jerk, Gamma.
yep

not gonna interact with ya in a kind and thoughtful way if your response to an offhand thought is ALL CAPS HOW DARE YOU THINK THIS

sorry friend
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2109 (isolation #87) » Wed May 02, 2018 7:48 am

Post by Gammagooey »

it's not fake rage

but lld telling people to fuck themselves isn't something she only does as one alignment and she'd absolutely put in effort into the game as either alignment (because it puts her in a better position as scum for the future and because she gives a shit about playing the game as both town & scum) instead of just going with the easy lurker lynch despite what she said about it.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2133 (isolation #88) » Wed May 02, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

TL;DR version: Personally I'd like to lynch LLD>hiplop>Cheeky at the moment, but I don't think there will be enough people who agree on Tbone/LLD being scum to get her lynched.
VOTE: Hiplop

i reread through a bunch of isos and here are my general thoughts on the game.

I've got a slight town read on a lot of people that I consider good at playing the game <Brian, Alisae, Reck, Firebringer>, of which I wouldn't be surprised if I was wrong about 1 of them but also I don't think they've done anything actually scum-motivated yet, and all of them except maybe Firebringer are probably going to be needed to get literally any lynch to happen today.

Relating to that - any and all arguments about speed of wagon and X didn't get lynched despite the wagon/never got a wagon are all awful, because at least 3 people of 17 have been literally as far away from helping to lynch anyone as humanly possible, and getting 9 of 14 people to agree to do anything is REALLY fucking hard in mafia game, and it's usually been even worse than that b/c a scattered few people like mutant/hyung/penguin/etc have been away for a few days at a time pretty much continously through the game.

I don't think we're getting anyone lynched today without a pretty solid consensus on that player being either useless or scummy or both given that. In order of people who I would lynch right now if I were the sole vote in the game, I think I'd lynch LLD (pretty much solely b/c of T-bone's play, I don't think anything except maybe what I think is her wrong argument that she would have let arcangel get lynched if she were scum is alignment-indicative), hiplop, and Cheeky.

I do think that arc's fabled catchup does actually look a little bit town. If it's between her and a no lynch or her and an actual town read I'd lynch her anyway but at this point I'm fine letting her live another day, despite the fact that I think that assuming she is town she's probably one of the worst players in the game to have anywhere close to endgame.

LLD as I mentioned I'd like to lynch, but I'll be a bit surprised if there's actually enough consensus to do it.

hiplop is 'being replaced', but we're still looking for a gamma emerald replacement first, and out of the lurkers as I think I mentioned before his 'play' is the closest I think to what I'd expect from scum. If none of arc/mutant/gamma being utterly useless the entire game/being replaced while we're trying to lynch were issues then I might be fine shrugging at him and letting him live another day too to see what the eventual replacement says, but right now I think he's the best shot we have at getting someone I think is relatively scummy lynched.

Cheeky I still think her early/mid d1 play looked very bad, but is more of a read of 'I don't think many other people look scummy' considering that her recent play has been better.
I don't think scum, regardless of who they are, have had to worry about whether or not anyone's going to get lynched for more than a week now, so any decent scum haven't been feeling pressured to make pushes they don't believe in or think they need to avoid bussing and I think that makes most of what's happened in the last week or so really unlikely to show scum making mistakes.

side note for brian: did also think penguin looked pretty town early game for what it's worth.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2138 (isolation #89) » Wed May 02, 2018 12:22 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

oh jesus christ

titus please please try to keep your thoughts as concise as possible as you catch up

we're still getting another replacement after you eventually and we're already at 80+ pages
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2142 (isolation #90) » Wed May 02, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

ugh

VOTE: LLD

if you are not Pine, AND do not want LLD lynched, please let me know so I can try to vote someone who can actually get lynched today

if you've got a strong preference on who let me know that too

@fire- hi, remind me who you're voting/who you want lynched if you don't mind
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2191 (isolation #91) » Wed May 02, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 2158, Alisae wrote:idunno her catchup seems really natural :/
LLD's been playing mafia for a long time and especially when just catching up I don't see why she wouldn't just post her legit thoughts for the most part as scum

is there anything in the catchup that you think scum wouldn't also think/post about?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2200 (isolation #92) » Wed May 02, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

@LLD- because taking the high road sets you up way, way better for the future and I think 80+% of all good scum players that don't think they're fucked from who they replaced would take that for townpoints over taking a quick lynch, that if town, will make them look horrific and likely get them lynched in the next couple days

like what are you suggesting you do exactly instead as scum, just not bother catching up at all for a week straight? Hammer Arc after I got you to read her iso? Like town-you is pretty unlikely to do either of those things I think and both reck and I have played with you before and would think it's weird for you to do it I think.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2210 (isolation #93) » Wed May 02, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 2202, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2200, Gammagooey wrote:@LLD- because taking the high road sets you up way, way better for the future and I think 80+% of all good scum players that don't think they're fucked from who they replaced would take that for townpoints over taking a quick lynch, that if town, will make them look horrific and likely get them lynched in the next couple days

like what are you suggesting you do exactly instead as scum, just not bother catching up at all for a week straight? Hammer Arc after I got you to read her iso? Like town-you is pretty unlikely to do either of those things I think and both reck and I have played with you before and would think it's weird for you to do it I think.
Gamma, you don't understand.

Arc was hammered when I replaced in.

UT retroactively counted my unvote to put Arc at 8. I didn't NEED to vote Arc... she was already dead, he just did me a favour more or less.
so then what's your argument for you-town behaving differently than you-scum there

you unvoted after you knew there was a hammer as town because you predicted that UT would ignore a hammer b/c of it and let the game continue? You didn't realize that there was a hammer and unvoted as town but you wouldn't have as scum?

like the way I see it you unvote or at least try to unvote there regardless of your alignment so you can catch up on the game and frankly expecting anyone to think you're town for that seems kind of mad to me.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2217 (isolation #94) » Wed May 02, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

@LLD
I'm not going to make an argument for you-scum based on what you say that you-scum would/wouldn't do. Especially when I've already said that my read on your slot is based off of Tbone's play and not yours so far with the exception of your newfound hyung bloodlust.

If you want we can talk about my perspective on you+hyung at the moment though since you already told me to fuck myself about it
Cause if you go back and actually look at when hyung and you were posting before today you basically entirely missed each other before today

You did all your catchup thursday night and saturday afternoon

hyung pops in to say that he's busy but iso'd reck friday and posts a little saturday morning

and it's completely incomprehensible to you that he as town missed almost all of your catchup posting, sees your post about saying you'd catch up after your RPG thing sunday and then not showing up again until today, and assumed you had joined the pack of people promising but never actually catching up on the game.
Despite the fact that he immediately corrects himself after a quick iso of you, and says the only thing scummy is how confident you suddenly are of him being scum, which I'll agree with because regardless of your alignment I think you way overreacted to him missing your catchup posts and then went full 'fuck everyone and everything that isn't doing what I want' afterwards.

I might be a little biased towards reading hyung as town b/c he shares my thoughts on 'why the fuck didn't this day end 40 pages ago instead of being filled with unreadable garbage', but it does feel like he's legitimately trying to hunt scum to me and he certainly hasn't been concerned with how his optics have looked this game and making people less likely to lynch him.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2228 (isolation #95) » Thu May 03, 2018 1:21 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Deadline is in 36 hours, get on a wagon

VOTECOUNT
hyung 4 (LLD, Pine, Alisae, CheekyTeeky, Reck)
Lady Lambdadelta - 3 (hyung, Gammagooey, Brian Skies)
ArcAngel9 - 2 (Vaxkiller, PenguinPower)
Vaxkiller - 2 (Vecna, Firebringer)
Brian Skies - 1 (NSG)
Alisae
CheekyTeeky
Firebringer
Gamma Emerald
Gammagooey
mutantdevle
northsidegal
PenguinPower
Pine
Titus
Vecna
xRECKONERx

With 17 alive it's 9 to lynch
Deadline in (expired on 2018-05-04 18:00:00)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2229 (isolation #96) » Thu May 03, 2018 1:23 am

Post by Gammagooey »

fixed two things
In post 2228, Gammagooey wrote:
VOTECOUNT
hyung 5 - (LLD, Pine, Alisae, CheekyTeeky, Reck)
Lady Lambdadelta - 3 (hyung, Gammagooey, Brian Skies)
ArcAngel9 - 2 (Vaxkiller, PenguinPower)
Vaxkiller - 2 (Vecna, Firebringer)
Brian Skies - 1 (NSG)
CheekyTeeky - 1 (Arcangel9)
Alisae
Firebringer
Gamma Emerald
Gammagooey
mutantdevle
northsidegal
PenguinPower
Pine
Titus
Vecna
xRECKONERx

With 17 alive it's 9 to lynch
Deadline in (expired on 2018-05-04 18:00:00)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2242 (isolation #97) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:50 am

Post by Gammagooey »

i'll still be pretty surprised if hyung is scum but at least it looks like a lynch will actually happen today

hyung you should prob claim sometime today/tonight.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2272 (isolation #98) » Thu May 03, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

BBMolla I'm inducting you into the sanity posse. Its time has probably passed for today because this has been 3 weeks of wagons stalling out because there were never enough active players to actually get someone lynched but I'm expecting you and reck and alisae and Brian and northside to all be bastions of sanity tomorrow to actually make a real wagon happen and not have the entire game stall out for 2 weeks.

I think Tbone looked bad and LLD going full bloodlust to lynch hyung is more irritation than alignment-related to her, and I think she's the first person to look at tomorrow if/when hyung flips town

and I think a non-hyung wagon at this point is going to be very very hard to accomplish but I'd prefer most people in the game getting lynched over him
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2275 (isolation #99) » Thu May 03, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

VOTE: Vecna I'll do this for now
I'll vote arc too if it can actually really happen

I'll be around periodically tonight, but I'm gone for the weekend from tomorrow afternoon until past deadline.

if vecna can happen, i'd prefer it over hyung

i hate arc's play a lot even though I think she looks town in the tiny amount of catchup she bothered to do and I'd lynch that too because I don't think she's going to stop lurking ever and actually really play the game, but like it's already been a wagon for like a week and a half and it's just stalled out forever so I don't know if it's doable
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2277 (isolation #100) » Thu May 03, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Also Pine like is there a reason why you're so lock-step with LLD at the moment? Like do you think she's town or are you that confident in hyung being scum here or what exactly?

Like why is BB scum here at all
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2280 (isolation #101) » Thu May 03, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 2276, CheekyTeeky wrote:Yeah but why has it stalled out? It's a high info flip.
I will vote borderline anything that is a lynch at this point

i will vote arc
i will vote vecna
i will be around but i am only one vote so ask people who are not me and i will vote for it
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2281 (isolation #102) » Thu May 03, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I've made the last few votecounts can someone else make one this time

pretty please
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2283 (isolation #103) » Thu May 03, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

pine did you have a read on gamma emereld before this or is it all BB

cause like 'suddenly' townreading people as a replacement hours into the game tends to happen ya know
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2294 (isolation #104) » Thu May 03, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

That's not the right deadline ^
In post 1787, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Official Moderator Votecount 9 of 10Deadline in (expired on 2018-05-04 18:00:00)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2322 (isolation #105) » Thu May 03, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 2319, Brian Skies wrote:If this day gets extended again, I'm definitely replacing out.
yeah I'm real tired of the day that never ends, we can finally get a flip and UT can either actually find replacements during night or we can just call the game if he can't

i'll vote hyung if we need to for an actual lynch but for the record I think lynching him is a dumb plan and LLD going into tunnel-mode on it feels bad and that she should probably be the first to be looked at tomorrow assuming a hyung town flip
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2336 (isolation #106) » Fri May 04, 2018 12:08 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 2327, xRECKONERx wrote:i dont see why UT, being lazy, creates a PT with Vecna to post votecounts
if he's scum he just posts them in the scum PT
I figured he'd want to keep the same PT for all the people who get the votecount role

also setup spec for that of all things is real dumb

VOTE: Vecna
I've got like 5 hours before I'm gone for the weekend, I'll be voting whoever the highest wagon is then
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2340 (isolation #107) » Fri May 04, 2018 4:02 am

Post by Gammagooey »

EIGHT (8) HOURS UNTIL DEADLINE

I count 7 votes on vecna and 6 on hyung atm

I'll be checking in prob one more time in ~2ish hours and then that's it for me
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2341 (isolation #108) » Fri May 04, 2018 4:10 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 2335, Alisae wrote:
In post 2332, ArcAngel9 wrote:this BBmolla replacement is bad. and Molla how did you conclude that i am scum so soon?
We should lynch Gamma or Vax today

VOTE: Gammma
what the fuck
it's almost like she's the worst and most oblivious player in the game to the gamestate regardless of her alignment

i absolutely guarantee you she will keep doing shit like this for as long as she's alive and my advice for tomorrow (assuming the game gets replacements and keeps going) is to get the sanity posse together, find a consensus in there, and shove that through and force people to actually react and deal with it instead of having people like arc stall every wagon in the game.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2348 (isolation #109) » Fri May 04, 2018 4:22 am

Post by Gammagooey »

xRECKONERx wrote:guys im scum
not for long

secret cult game bitches
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2458 (isolation #110) » Tue May 08, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 2454, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2453, Alisae wrote:NSG I get your fucking point
I will talk you or anyone else either to death or until they realize that voting me makes no sense.
I mean I town-read your day 1 play in general but it clearly makes at least some sense.

@everyone- don't lynch until everyone pokes their head into the game at least once to say hi though
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2459 (isolation #111) » Tue May 08, 2018 7:21 am

Post by Gammagooey »

@NSG - also since you already claimed VT you should probably go ahead and claim flavor-stuff too unless you see a particularly good reason not to do so.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2461 (isolation #112) » Tue May 08, 2018 7:23 am

Post by Gammagooey »

oh woops, thanks ali
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2466 (isolation #113) » Tue May 08, 2018 7:37 am

Post by Gammagooey »

north i'm going to share with you a terrible secret

nobody's gonna give a fuck about your defense to a roleblocker being on you barring a counterclaim or some other potential *roleshenanigans*

i might give several fucks about your reads now that vecna has flipped scum though so if you wanna talk about that i'd love to hear it
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2548 (isolation #114) » Tue May 08, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

xRECKONERx wrote:my read on NSG outside the blocker issue is irrelevant because NSG has to die anyway

pursuing another lynch today is stupid and ignorant
Could be fine imo

Depends on norths reads/content, I was town reading her yesterday but I could use a reread and some updated north opinions
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2643 (isolation #115) » Tue May 08, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Brian I legit can't tell if you're talking about me or gamma emerald

I think Vecnas push on arc at the end of the day makes her (now pirate mollie) very likely town and also I think more town than lld looks from Vecnas push on her but I'm likely a bit biased towards thinking lld is still sun b/c of d1 stuff

I think my lynchpool atm is something like titus/alisae/penguin maybe northside maybe reck.

VOTE: Titus
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2655 (isolation #116) » Tue May 08, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 2649, PenguinPower wrote:[quote="In post 2643,
me wrote:words
You think Ali is scum? Bad.
It's more I think she doesn't look town for anything in particular imo and I think she's a good player that isn't going to look like ez-mafs regardless of her alignment

If you want to tell me why alisae is town I'd like to hear it tho.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2669 (isolation #117) » Tue May 08, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

^My 'scumreads' atm are for the most part just people who dont look town for vecna shenanigans and other d1 stuff. Alisae looks a tiny bit bad from vecna but not considerably, recks just not trying very hard today and is a null read compared to a lot of people that look at least a little town.

Reck you don't have to actually do it but consider threatening to lynch people that aren't north to make them do readable shit

Thanks for being sane yesterday too
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2912 (isolation #118) » Wed May 09, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

@ali - i voted for you to do votecounts b/c i thought you'd do them fairly frequently if you got the role for it

i also hate that titus gets a town read for moonlogic but i also think im awful at reading her so whatever

also think that votecounter 'ability' being a negative utility scum whatever is silly and doesnt matter at all considering literally any of us can do votecounts they just get 'official' ones or whatever so that UT can deal with being limited access for part of the game

the roleblock is a nice thing to factor into who to lynch but I'm not going to lynch north solely b/c of it - if you want her dead make a case for her being scum b/c of day 1 shit/vecna shenanigans/whatever.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2915 (isolation #119) » Wed May 09, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

hey guess who hasn't done much yet today
VOTE: Penguin
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2971 (isolation #120) » Thu May 10, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Penguinnnnn we have a real flip now what penguin thoughts do you have
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2981 (isolation #121) » Fri May 11, 2018 3:06 am

Post by Gammagooey »

pine's not a lightning rod

let's not talk about the possibility of pine being a lightning rod b/c it's dumb

opinions on penguin or north or lld/t-bone would be great
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2983 (isolation #122) » Fri May 11, 2018 3:31 am

Post by Gammagooey »

'needing' someone is not an opinion

do you have a
read
on north or penguin's or i guess alisae's alignments based on the posts that they have made
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2986 (isolation #123) » Fri May 11, 2018 4:22 am

Post by Gammagooey »

it's not even easier to lynch someone today

VOTE: mutant
mutant vote someone or die

mutant- 6 (Brian Skies, Alisae, pirate mollie, Titus, CheekyTeeky, gammagooey)
northside- 2 (Pine, xReckonerX)
Penguin - 1 (bbmolla)
Titus- 1 (Firebringer)
Reck - 1 (hyung)

No Vote - 5 (vaxkiller, mutant, Penguin, LLD, northside)
With 16 alive, it's 9 to lynch
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2993 (isolation #124) » Fri May 11, 2018 5:21 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 2991, Pine wrote:I'm thinking Vax's blood after that, actually. That voting bloc for NSG as votecounter is hella suspect.
it's meaningless and dumb
Pine wrote:VOTE: mutant

I want NSG's blood tomorrow. I intend to block her again
the fuck is the point of saying this?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2997 (isolation #125) » Fri May 11, 2018 5:28 am

Post by Gammagooey »

you realize that announcing to scum how to plan their night around you is
bad
given that there'll still very likely be at two left even if mutant does flip scum right

like figuring out role shenanigans doesn't win games after a single correct d1 lynch

sigh

i'm not even very happy with the lynch

i just want people to play the fucking game
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3013 (isolation #126) » Fri May 11, 2018 7:23 am

Post by Gammagooey »

i swear mutant

i appreciate the effort now but i'd bet money that if you had posted that any time earlier this week you wouldn't be dead atm.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3021 (isolation #127) » Fri May 11, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Titus wrote:UNVOTE: mutant
No longer feel good about this.
would you like to state the obvious more

although i guess i prefer that over the profoundly ridiculous and wrong
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3023 (isolation #128) » Fri May 11, 2018 8:54 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 3022, Titus wrote:
In post 3021, Gammagooey wrote:
Titus wrote:UNVOTE: mutant
No longer feel good about this.
would you like to state the obvious more

although i guess i prefer that over the profoundly ridiculous and wrong
So you're at Fire being scum?
yeah

the profoundly ridiculous and wrong

there it is again
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3027 (isolation #129) » Fri May 11, 2018 9:01 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Um.
Because math?

Like mutants already lynched. Vax and hyung both look at least townier than nsg but the lynch is already hammered here
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3030 (isolation #130) » Fri May 11, 2018 9:06 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Christ

VOTE: unvote for the borderline nonexistent chance that someone that voted mutant doesn't actually have a vote today or some shit like that b/c I already double checked everyone voting him

Have fun discussing who to lynch after the fact I'm out
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3044 (isolation #131) » Fri May 11, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Titus wrote: 2) Supposing no lightning rod, yes I believe it is possible to have both. Otherwise, we'd have to infer scum felt me having whatever the crap Google Glass is would be broken. Scum generally aren't going to direct someone visiting town onto someone who is also town. It's a waste of a redirect. Thus, either Pine or Fire is scum.
literally the first thing that comes to mind as what a scum redirector could be doing is trying to point town investigative roles away from scum

please focus a little less on what all the waaaacky role shenanigans could mean in a UT game and who you think is scum b/c their posts look like scum play
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3045 (isolation #132) » Fri May 11, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 3044, Gammagooey wrote: please focus a little less on what all the waaaacky role shenanigans could mean in a UT game *and more on* who you think is scum b/c their posts look like scum play
forgot words
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3088 (isolation #133) » Wed May 16, 2018 11:39 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I'm fine with north being the 'default' lynch unless she shows up and her thoughts look town today

no quicklynch tho plz

VOTE: north
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3179 (isolation #134) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Is anyone townreading LLD for reasons that aren't related to her play around hyung?

Cause I hard disagree with that in particular but a lot of people seem to be townreading her so if there's some other reason to townread her I'd like to hear it
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3205 (isolation #135) » Wed May 16, 2018 3:13 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

North what brought me from 'if I'm scum you'll cry' to the big null ?? pile

Also do you have any thoughts relating to vecna flipping scum and how people talked to/treated him in-game?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3216 (isolation #136) » Wed May 16, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 3209, northsidegal wrote:
In post 3205, Gammagooey wrote:North what brought me from 'if I'm scum you'll cry' to the big null ?? pile
being honest with myself and the strength of my reasons and pending a planned meta dive.
I don't actually know what this means but ok
would you say that you have a good scumgame, or at least consistently get townread as scum?
I'd say I'm good at looking at least superficially town and playing hard enough to not get lynched. Latelyish I've been shot by a vig fairly often instead of lynched.
Also do you have any thoughts relating to vecna flipping scum and how people talked to/treated him in-game?
nothing in specific - did you have something in mind?
Personally think that bbmolla coming into the game and immediately saying 'Hey vecna sure is scum' looks pretty damn good for him
Fire looks pretty good for it too unless hyung flips scum later
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3288 (isolation #137) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:03 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I'm v. happy with dueling wagons of north and penguin atm for what it's worth

as people may remember I had a town read on NSG day 1 but I'm very unimpressed with her play yesterday and today so far. Which is a bit funny b/c I think her reads are pretty close to mine I just have no idea why she personally scum/townreads any of them except for PP.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3312 (isolation #138) » Thu May 17, 2018 4:17 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 3297, Alisae wrote:Like I’ve just seen Gamma be okay with practically every lynch thats been offered up within D2 and Today so far
I’m not counting D1 cuz context but idunno
I’m not seeing it.
that's pretty accurate

Day 1 made me want to jump off a godamn building b/c it felt like nobody was actually trying to push wagons and get someone lynched until 2 weeks had already gone by so I'll happily threaten to lynch a lot of people in the game until they actually show up and vote people and legitimately try to push to kill who they think are scum

are you even voting me yet btw

p-edit: look at all those reck ninjas. this game is still dumb
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3314 (isolation #139) » Thu May 17, 2018 4:19 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Also yeah I basically knew reck was MATI from softclaiming but I don't see why it couldn't be a scum role

but reck's still not getting lynched atm so whooooo gives a fuck
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3317 (isolation #140) » Thu May 17, 2018 4:25 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 3315, Alisae wrote:Or as a wolf blaaaaaah
But I think its true so....

Pedit: No Gamma mostly because even if I FOS you I doubt your lynch will actually happen today
because your vote sure is doing much more useful things on literally nobody right now

also why are you townreading titus
moonlogic is just a thing she does as either alignment its not at towntell.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3319 (isolation #141) » Thu May 17, 2018 4:40 am

Post by Gammagooey »

titus will take an immediate thought, not stop to consider whether it makes sense at all, and run a fucking marathon with it as either alignment. when she's scum it does tend to be something she thinks will be advantageous for scum to push in general but I'd say throwing shade on the town roleblocker would qualify as that.

like this is a post i made to scum titus in signs & void
In post 6356, Titus wrote:
In post 6355, Gammagooey wrote:
considering that a self-watcher and a watcher-that-was-locked-and-is-actually-still-a-vt-because-game-mechanics are two very different roles, I don't see why not.

And no, because aronis hasn't said anything about his results yet that I see that he could actually be lying about. What is the thing that he's lying about?

tbf cdb is right about aronis not actually claiming his results in his claim being bad but let's stick with the learning exersize here for a bit.

Watcher is Watcher is watcher. That's a stretch and you know it Gamma.

Let's track his actions for a moment. He naked pushes me and Espy saying we're the best choices. Given that's the only thing he's saying at the start of Major Day 2, logical thing (given his claim) is that he's implying a guilty on us.

Yet, later Espy claims to have traced me. Not a word from Aronis. Not a word. Instead, he continues to tunnel me. If Espy's selections were indeed based on his results (namely watching himself), that implies that Espy and I both visited him. However, unless Espy lied OUT OF THE BLUE. Then, Aronis's vote pattern CANNOT be the result of him self-watching. If Aronis result is Not based on his actions, then what is it based on?

Nothing. He's guilty.
okay okay okay sure fine whatever get ready for LEARNING

If we put all your recent posts together, I can see that you're making the following assumptions.
-That there aren't two very similar roles in the game
-That aronis also wouldn't think that there aren't two very similar roles in the game, and would think TTH was scum for claiming watcher and counterclaim him
-That his vote history was largely based on his role and the results he received from it
-and that him tunnelling on you is also because of role results.

Personally, I think that pretty much all of those assumptions are bad assumptions to make, but that's not the point.

The point is that watching you take some piece of information, make several different assumptions from it while not explicitly stating any of them, and just stating the conclusion you get from all those assumptions is incredibly hard to follow, difficult to talk to you about, and given that it took several posts to even GET to the assumptions you're making that I generally disagree with, very very frustrating for most people to try to process your play or engage you with why they think you're wrong/scum/whatever.

Also as my tangential sidenote for the evening, singer wears her emotions on her sleeve and I think that the tone of her posts towards you is strongly indicative of her actually believing that you're scum and trying to convince other people of it, as well as trying to catch you in lies/contradictions/still whatever.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3348 (isolation #142) » Thu May 17, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Titus wrote:
In post 3326, pirate mollie wrote:VOTE: hyung
Ok, I don't like this...

Because starwars.
what does starwars mean
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3376 (isolation #143) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 3373, northsidegal wrote: still waiting for penguinpower to show up.
if you and penguin have a fucking waiting-off for each other to show up I will try my best to just get you both lynched instead of actually caring about who gets lynched today

like it doesn't have to be today or tomorrow but SOMETIME over the weekend can you please go over one of the people you have a null read on atm and point to a post or a few of theirs that you think looks town/scum/interesting because of flips or literally anything like that
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3391 (isolation #144) » Thu May 17, 2018 4:10 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 3381, northsidegal wrote:
In post 3376, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 3373, northsidegal wrote: still waiting for penguinpower to show up.
if you and penguin have a fucking waiting-off for each other to show up I will try my best to just get you both lynched instead of actually caring about who gets lynched today

like it doesn't have to be today or tomorrow but SOMETIME over the weekend can you please go over one of the people you have a null read on atm and point to a post or a few of theirs that you think looks town/scum/interesting because of flips or literally anything like that
I feel like i've been doing things outside of just sitting on my hands and waiting? I don't understand where the exasperation is coming from.
a little of it might be residual madness from earlier days of this game, a lot of what you've done yesterday+today just feels like defending yourself without giving reads though and I don't think people defending themselves tends to be alignment-indicative for most decent or better players
In post 3385, northsidegal wrote:Like, gamma - is there some read of mine in specific that you don't understand that you'd like me to go more in-depth on? I don't actually think i have that many "controversial" or widely disagreed upon reads (with perhaps the exception of where i put LLD in my readslist), so i guess i haven't really felt the need to go that in-depth into the justification for any of them - it would just be preaching to the choir.
that's kind of why I want some details from you on the people you're currently null-reading

I'd say titus except I don't think she's done much to actually read through yet, some detailed thoughts on alisae/cheekyteeky/hyung would be greatly appreciated though
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3395 (isolation #145) » Thu May 17, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

@north - i mean penguin's the easiest push for you to make in the game regardless of your alignment

it's not necessarily wrong and I don't think it's scummy for you to do it but I'm also very doubtful I'll be able to get any insight into your alignment through that today.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3434 (isolation #146) » Fri May 18, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Also V/LA til Sunday night
because I am a scummer people
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3476 (isolation #147) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:56 am

Post by Gammagooey »

uuuggggh do we really need more replacements again after day 1 being that bad and getting through it with a scum lynch

i agree with Brian for the most part but I also think that pretty much everything hyung did d1 looked town to me and penguin can maybe consider showing the fuck up and either playing the game or announcing that he's replacing out since he's a listmod of the godamn site. His words about cheekyteeky early d1 looked good but basically everything else he's done feels flat Null to me.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3489 (isolation #148) » Tue May 22, 2018 9:48 am

Post by Gammagooey »

penguin did you finish catching up yesterday or no

if yes do you have any opinions on who is town/scum or who are you paranoid or about or anything like that?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3505 (isolation #149) » Wed May 23, 2018 10:27 am

Post by Gammagooey »

penguin is that good enough for you to play the game now or no

if no honestly i'm perfectly fine asking UT to call the game at this point, we had a scum lynch and a quicklynch to try to get it jumpstarted but i don't think anyone except maybe our lord and savoir of replacements mollie and maybe vax are really enjoying the game here.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3522 (isolation #150) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Gammagooey »

^i'd be snarky about the votecounts being your job but there probably hasn't been shit for changes since last thursday anyway until today

personally i think it's more that people are more willing to let the game stagnate for a week than risk voting something they think is likely incorrect given yesterday and nobody wants to reread the garbage fire of d1 so we get this

I'd still vote penguin if a wagon actually happened but I'm only one vote and I still prefer lynching you atm I think
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3524 (isolation #151) » Wed May 23, 2018 12:02 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Assuming Brian's was right earlier:

Unofficial Votecount

North (3): Reck, Gooey,
BBmolla
, Titus
hyung (3): Brian, Mollie, Ali
Penguin (3): North, Cheeky, Fire
Reck (1) Vax
No lynch (1) BBMolla

Not Voting (3): Penguin, hyung,
Vax
, LLD
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3526 (isolation #152) » Wed May 23, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

also assuming there were 4 scum at the start of the game

i'd bet at least 2 of the 3 left are in lld/penguin/titus/north/ali but that's too many people to just cruise through and lynch all of them and lld/penguin don't actually exist in this game atm so weeeeeeeee
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3531 (isolation #153) » Wed May 23, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Will still vote either of penguin and north and am on the biggest wagon atm

If penguin and lld can vote someone before a week passes maybe we can make real wagons happen
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3535 (isolation #154) » Wed May 23, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I feel like it makes sense for reck to behave this way given the state of the game atm and feel like he'll prob flip town

do either of you actually have a town read on nsg btw?
if so please post why b/c I have no idea what posts you like/don't like from her

like did anything today from her seem particularly town to you?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3554 (isolation #155) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:11 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 3547, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3535, Gammagooey wrote:do either of you actually have a town read on nsg btw?
if so please post why b/c I have no idea what posts you like/don't like from her

like did anything today from her seem particularly town to you?
I think I've talked about NSG a lot throughout this game.
This is like the only thing I found in your iso as to why you're townreading her since the roleblock n1 happened - you were considering lynching her yesterday, same as reck, before pushing for nsg to vote mutant as far as I can tell. Again, if there's something else you townread her for yesterday or today, please just quote it and let me know.
In post 3164, Brian Skies wrote:I also feel like NSG-scum would be more willing to elevate me into her townreads.

She refuses to do so, and I can only guess the reason is because she legitimately doesn't trust me.
I'll probably explain a bit more of my opinion on reck later tonight or friday night, but he's a lazy fucko when he can get away with it regardless of his alignment and it certainly hasn't felt like there's been a reason to pop in and do anything when it's been impossible to get an actual wagon on anyone largely because there are 3 people who haven't voted anyone for an entire damn week. And it sure does look like he was at least planning to claim doc since the start of d2 given the crumbs he pointed out.

Like he's not scum if NSG is scum and I don't see a strong reason from NSG's play from today and yesterday for her to be town. I also think that IF NSG is town then penguin's dicking around with half-assed questions for a full week hoping that other people will push it through instead of him having to actually make a choice and vote one way or the other on it looks way worse than reck admitting he doesn't have a strong scumread on her and just wanting her dead because of the roleblock.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3555 (isolation #156) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:12 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 3552, CheekyTeeky wrote:Hmm maybe it's LLD then?
She's been posting in at least one other game and not here so I'll vote her if you will
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3561 (isolation #157) » Thu May 24, 2018 6:19 am

Post by Gammagooey »

hey nsg you said this earlier
In post 3255, northsidegal wrote: I want to consolidate on penguin.

I think reck might have role related reasons to be conftown.

Getting just any scumflip right now should break this game open and take the discussion away from a lot of the less meaningful thing IMO and more into purely finding the partners (obviously hoping that penguin flips scum), and i think penguin has a better shot of flipping scum.
why do you think a scum flip here breaks the game open?
it clearly didn't happen when vecna flipped scum n1, do you think anyone is particularly likely to be partners with penguin? how do you feel about reck atm since people want him dead?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3604 (isolation #158) » Thu May 24, 2018 7:35 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 3602, Firebringer wrote:I kind of think reck is town
What if we lynched my good pal penguin?
k
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3625 (isolation #159) » Fri May 25, 2018 4:35 am

Post by Gammagooey »

gonna just jump between nsg and penguin until people can make real wagons form

VOTE: northsidegal
also still this
In post 3561, Gammagooey wrote:hey nsg you said this earlier

Getting just any scumflip right now should break this game open and take the discussion away from a lot of the less meaningful thing IMO and more into purely finding the partners (obviously hoping that penguin flips scum), and i think penguin has a better shot of flipping scum.
it clearly didn't happen when vecna flipped scum n1, do you think anyone is particularly likely to be partners with penguin? how do you feel about reck atm since people want him dead?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3626 (isolation #160) » Fri May 25, 2018 4:49 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Unofficial votecount since I have a page top and you mo'fuckers make some dense godamn posts
I'm on both wagons because I might as well be for all purposes that matter

northsidegal (4): xRECKONERx, Gammagooey, Titus, PenguinPower
PenguinPower (3): northsidegal, Firebringer, Gammagooey
xRECKONERx (2): Vaxkiller, CheekyTeeky
hyung (1): Alisae
BBmolla (1): Pirate Mollie
Pirate Mollie (1): Ginngie

No Lynch(1): BBmolla

Not voting (3): hyung, Lady Lambdadelta

With 14 alive, it’s 7 to lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2018-06-01 18:00:00)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3656 (isolation #161) » Fri May 25, 2018 11:31 am

Post by Gammagooey »

@UT: Prod/Replace LLD please

also
VOTE: PenguinPower
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3661 (isolation #162) » Sat May 26, 2018 4:46 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 3659, BBmolla wrote:fuck abandoning this game, I aint no quitter. that's what scum want us to do. I'm not lynching Reck. I'll lynch PP if we can compromise there.

Let's fucking do this team. I'm gonna tell you what my mother told me when I wanted to quit cheerleading. "You're not very pretty, you have no boobs, and you can't do a basket toss to save your life. But you made a commitment. So pick up your pompoms, town, stuff your bra, and get ready for the team bus to forget you at a Taco Bell, because life is tough. But we soldier on, and that's just the way it goes."
i mean i wanted to abandon it and i'm not scum

but sure i can be inspired, at least we still get tacos. rah rah shish boom bah
VOTE: NSG
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3664 (isolation #163) » Sat May 26, 2018 5:43 am

Post by Gammagooey »

nsg I've asked you this twice already
In post 3625, Gammagooey wrote: VOTE: northsidegal
also still this
In post 3561, Gammagooey wrote:hey nsg you said this earlier

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3673 (isolation #164) » Sat May 26, 2018 7:21 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 3671, northsidegal wrote:How about you vote penguin, the wagon that there are real reasons for?

All of these votes seem just randomly selected.
they're clearly and obviously not

if you wanna live put in some effort and iso a couple people and give some thoughts on who you think might be scum aside from penguin
which votes are bad and which are scum in your opinion
bitching about people's votes on you aren't going to get them off
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3859 (isolation #165) » Sat May 26, 2018 4:10 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

rereading some stuff

gonna continue my votehopping while i do
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3864 (isolation #166) » Sat May 26, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 3742, northsidegal wrote:i literally don't understand why people are voting me. i don't even know what to say in response. people don't seem to scumread me. apparently it's to "consolidate", which seems utterly ridiculous to me.
In post 3676, northsidegal wrote:
In post 3673, Gammagooey wrote:they're clearly and obviously not
Can you help me see what people's reasons are? Completely honest question - I don't see it.
Okay you've been going on about this for a while so I'm going to do my best to actually explain my part of it at least.

I, and I think pretty clearly reck and bbmolla, don't have a town read on you (for me, it's mostly because I have slight town reads on the majority of the game largely b/c of what happened around vecna but not you), and therefore don't feel like there's a good justification to leave you alive after a roleblocker was on you after a kill, EVEN IF there are possible other things that could have happened that night. It's also not even out of the question that you're a scum that didn't make the kill and it just hit Brian or me - for me personally I just have town reads on most of the people in the game that seem to be possible lynches at the moment due to how the game has stalled out, and I'm very happy with one of you/Penguin getting dead because neither of you are bothering to push the other terribly hard (and yes you've already explained why on your end and I think it's a fine reason that's plausible for town to make despite not having a town read on you in general) and I honestly wouldn't be that surprised if you two were scum together hoping that one of you would get town cred when the lynch eventually comes down on the other.

I think that you repeating over and over again how 'obvtown' you are is bullshit given that people play differently in huge games like this than they do in the smaller ones you were scum in your wiki that I've seen, and more than that your saying that you're town because you're posting more is horseshit for ANYONE to say when literally all it takes to change it is putting a little more effort into the game, especially when they're a newer player like you. (your pointing out that you didn't get to post before getting lynched as scum as evidence here when it was in a SIX PAGE GAME is especially, especially horseshit) The WAY that you're posting could maybe be a towntell sure, but I don't see a huge difference in your scum games to how it felt like you were arguing with Gemereld earlier, and frankly arguing with you on the specific way that you play town vs scum is probably going to be a waste of time for everyone involved when you're going to take the most favorable possible interpretation of your own play to present if you're scum. (and that type of stupid argument with people on how they themselves play scum tends to be why people say that meta is garbage)

Like, I'd agree with you that if you're town that I'm probably not holding you to a fair standard compared to the other players in the game when it's mostly "I don't think you look particularly town so you're a fine lynch". You have given reads and you have put in effort today, I just don't think that most of it looks more like something that town would do than scum, when regardless of your alignment you know that the roleblock isn't a solid guilty on you and you have a good chance of fighting your way out of it. What I'd really like from you is to see you actually go back into people's isos and flesh out why you scum/town read the people that you do, and I think at least to me that's going to be a lot more readable in terms of figuring out your alignment than your past 50 posts or so that have been primarily saying that people don't have reasons to vote you instead of pushing for what YOU believe more than anything else this game.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3865 (isolation #167) » Sat May 26, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

P.S. I skimmed through like the first 50 pages

it was garbage and it reinforced that I still think Gamma Emereld/BBMolla are town but that was pretty much it
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3866 (isolation #168) » Sun May 27, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

i'll just continue votehopping then
VOTE: northsidegal

To the replacements: I'd seriously skip most of day 1 if you're trying to read through a bunch. Read the end of it (I think how the vecna wagon formed with bbmolla+firebringer+me pushing for it and looking at the chunk of maybe 10ish pages before that until then right before that is probably helpful), if you iso north+gamma emereld together they had a d1 fight for a bit that might help you read northside or not too (i thought gemereld looked town from it but didn't get much else out of it).

As you may be able to tell I'm just votehopping between north and penguin because penguin sure as fuck isn't doing anything readable and he doesn't look town from d1 and as I said previously it doesn't even feel like hard enough of a push from either of them that they couldn't just be scum together.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3868 (isolation #169) » Sun May 27, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Note: This is not an official votecount - this is the 'gamma is a secret double voter' votecount.
northsidegal (6):
xRECKONERx, Titus, PenguinPower, BBmolla, Lady Lambdadelta, Gammagooey
PenguinPower (4):
northsidegal, CheekyTeeky, Firebringer, Gammagooey
xRECKONERx (4):
Vaxkiller, Alisae, Pirate Mollie, MariaR
pirate mollie (1):
Ginngie

Not voting (1): pirate mollie

With 14 alive, it’s 8 to lynch.

Not the real Votecounter notes
:
If I have your vote in the wrong spot, remake a votecount yourself or deal with it
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3876 (isolation #170) » Mon May 28, 2018 2:12 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 3872, Firebringer wrote:Hey gammagoey, I just want u to know ur voting with Titus.

I think u need to rethink ur vote buddy
Have you considered appealing to anyone except the person constantly votehopping because the rest of the game isn't coherent enough to get wagons together

Hell I think at this point I'd actually prefer lynching penguin over north side because I don't see any reason at all why penguin would go from "Im going to ask northside some questions to try to read her" to "I'm fine lynching myself if north side gets lynched tomorrow" except to try to get tow read for it

But I HAVE ONE VOTE NOT FOUR so I cannot make any of these fucking wagons happen by myself so put some goddamn effort into convincing other people to vote with you if you actually want it to happen

(Ps yes I would vote for Titus too but I feel like you see my point)

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3900 (isolation #171) » Mon May 28, 2018 9:15 am

Post by Gammagooey »

A lynch happened

We did it

We can work together

As a SpaceteamTM
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3901 (isolation #172) » Mon May 28, 2018 9:25 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 3886, Alisae wrote:Also what even IS hedging
Hedging a bet is betting a side bet/something to soften your losses if your main bet is wrong and loses

In mafia it's usually just people saying I think they're scum but maybe not b/c this but maybe they are b/c that etc etc
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3908 (isolation #173) » Mon May 28, 2018 10:29 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Firebringer wrote:
In post 3905, Untrod Tripod wrote:I will not be able to confirm a lynch til tonight so you have the next 4 or so hours to openly shitpost
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3918 (isolation #174) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:50 am

Post by Gammagooey »

ha
hee
hoo
ha

alisaaaaae do you think I'm town yet
also what did you think of penguin and his wagon b/c it was just tantilizingly out of reach for so long and it seemed like you had town reads on both of NSG/Reck at one point during d2 and then just went to wagon reck instead until near the end of the day
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3920 (isolation #175) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:55 am

Post by Gammagooey »

ssh no it's gotta be a surprise

we're not allowed to lynch scum unless we dick around half-assedly wagoning other people for SEVERAL days first it's our whole schtick this game
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3932 (isolation #176) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:11 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I still don't want to completely rule out NSG as scum given how slow penguin was to vote her but I also don't want to lynch her today so shrug
Firebringer wrote:
In post 3926, xRECKONERx wrote:i lied i was a 3-shot doc lmao doc'd gamma again last night

Why would scum kill gamma
If you think I'm anything except impossible to lynch until like day 6 or something given that I did my best to run with BBMolla's vecna read d1 and hopped between 'the roleblocked person who people are probably going to want dead for half the game if we don't lynch scum today' and an actual scum for literally all of yesterday then ur wrong

also cause unlike some glasses-giving fuckos out there my role is still very mysterious and very possibly :dead: spooktacular :dead: to scum
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3940 (isolation #177) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:58 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I like this best for now but still don't quicklynch shit
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3977 (isolation #178) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

whaddya want

you're obvtown too tbf

i think i still have pretty much the same pool of {lld/alisae/
penguin/north
/titus} I had yesterday as likely scum, Maria's kiind of fine to be added for it since the slot hasn't existed for like 2 game days but I could be convinced otherwise with some goodposting from MariaR

Like a max of one of LLD/MariaR are scum based on their blowup d1 and I thought hyung looked town but that's getting to be some pretty historical shit at this point. Vecna's posting towards LLD is a point in her favor but I don't think it locktowns her.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4011 (isolation #179) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

ah yes

the case of the disappearing dickpic

reck this mystery seems more up your alley than mine have at it
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4031 (isolation #180) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Titus wrote:So great I'm wagoned and the people nog voting me are my scumreads. We let obvscum go yesterday and we likely will again today.

I'm kinda not caring atm.
are you seriously complaining that we lynched actual flipped scum over your strongest scumread
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4037 (isolation #181) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 4036, Titus wrote:
In post 4031, Gammagooey wrote:
Titus wrote:So great I'm wagoned and the people nog voting me are my scumreads. We let obvscum go yesterday and we likely will again today.

I'm kinda not caring atm.
are you seriously complaining that we lynched actual flipped scum over your strongest scumread
Both are scum, so yeah.
You're acting demotivated because we lynched the
flipped scum strongman
, followed by a night with no kills, and you didn't get the lynch you wanted that very well might have prevented penguin's theoretical lynch today or that no kill from happening.

Please consider tuning your ego down to less than planet-sized and admit that flipping a scum fucking strongman was at the VERY least an equally good play to lynching any other unflipped player in the game
And then you should probably actually read what's happened so far today and try to form a coherent opinion on who you want lynched today if you want any chance of actually getting what you want.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4047 (isolation #182) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:27 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I'm prob just gonna want Titus dead today

the poutiness is more likely to be coming from scum than town in this position, she's complaining about her scumreads voting her and then lists three people she wants to lynch of which none are actually on her wagon, and I frankly don't think I've ever seen Titus openly play this badly before, including the time when I was scumbuddies with her and she went from not having posted in the thread yet to dead in the ~12 hours or so between me checking the thread. (like at least she died to a surprise vengelynch there)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4054 (isolation #183) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:00 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 4052, Titus wrote:
In post 4050, northsidegal wrote:
MariaR (3):
Firebringer, Vaxkiller, Lady Lambdadelta
Titus (4):
xRECKONERx, BBmolla, Gammagooey, Alisae
Lady Lambdadelta (1):
northsidegal
Vaxkiller (1):
CheekyTeeky

Not voting (4):
MariaR, pirate mollie, Titus, Ginngie

With 13 alive, it’s 7 to lynch.

Votecounter notes
:
I am currently V/LA.
If I have your vote in the wrong spot, please let me know.
Glad we got over the voting me, I’m still town :good:
If BBmolla actually delayed vigged me i'm going to be unbelievably angry in the dead thread :good:
You don't have mollie voting me.
That's because she isn't voting you Titus

She hasn't voted yet today and this was her post that referenced voting someone today
In post 4015, pirate mollie wrote:also I am voting maria in spirit. I feel so terrible that I have lynched titus in the last 25000 games I feel a little bad if it happened again even if she IS scum. which I am leaning yes on.
Like actually read the game, especially game-day today, instead of just making assumptions on what people are doing and making shit up or you're going to get lynched.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4085 (isolation #184) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 4084, Firebringer wrote:
In post 4077, BBmolla wrote:WHy are we back to mislynch bait
You votedparked town yesterday, and then shot Town

Please kindly move ur vote to mariar
We will lynch Titus tomorrow
If you can get Titus to read all of today and have coherent opinions on a couple people & put a vote on someone I'll vote MariaR.

I'd still raaather lynch Titus but if lynching everyone who isn't bothering to play the game is a possibility then I won't stand in the way of it
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4104 (isolation #185) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Maria claim plz

also reads & a vote on someone would be v. nice
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4115 (isolation #186) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

i did actually want a claim even though maria's joining the ever growing pile of dead lurksacks

whaatevs
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4117 (isolation #187) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

also im gonna chug this pumpkin bullshit tonight

someone try to stop me i dare you
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4120 (isolation #188) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 4119, Firebringer wrote:
In post 4117, Gammagooey wrote:also im gonna chug this pumpkin bullshit tonight

someone try to stop me i dare you
why would we
spite

vengence

an unfulfilled urge to swallow someone else's enormous globs of thick, proprietary fluids

You just cant trust people maaaaaaannnnnnnnn
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4154 (isolation #189) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:40 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4155 (isolation #190) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:10 am

Post by Gammagooey »

but yeah titus if you're town you should prob claim sooner instead of later

alisae looks town now imo

lld didn't put literally every scumbuddy she had in her scumlist of like 5-6 people d1 and also didn't bus hyung like that

really the only person I think that would be plausible as scum that isn't you is BBMolla bussing Vecna d1 but trying to save his scumbuddies with actual abilities but it really doesn't feel that way to me

and also you already said that a redirect was very likely in the game d2 so mayyyybe don't use that as an excuse for why you haven't voted any scum this game
In post 2864, Titus wrote:
In post 2855, Alisae wrote:
In post 2854, Titus wrote:Pine claimed rber...yet scum wanted him to have the glass over Fire? Why would scum redirect all actions from one town (Pine) to another town (me)? That makes no sense.
I think talking about the redirect now is a distraction?
It's not. The existance of the redirect strongly suggests either myself, Fire and Pine is scum but only one (or Fire plus Pine but that is remote). I'll explain.

Fire claims that he intended to give me Google glass. Either a) he's lying and submitted a straight submission to Pine or b) he was messed with.

A is unlikely given Fire's early vote on Vecna. Plus directly submitting to Pine isn't too ridiculous as to warrant claiming his action was interfered with given the glass "leashes" somehow".

So we turn to B. If Fire was messed with that suggests either 1) scum assumed I would be targeted and wanted all actions targeting me to visit Pine, 2) scum assumed Pine would be targeted and wanted all actions targeting Pine to visit me, 3) scum wanted to directly control Fire's action and just used the redirect at random.

B1) This means I would be town and Pine would be scum. I am a popular investigation target. Framing me or preventing clears on me benefits scum. Plus, they'd get any positive benefit sent to me.

B2) This dictates a bus driver. This is remote.

B3) This is everyone is town setup. This also has scum using a redirect and gaining nothing from it.

Recapping most likely to least likely.

I) Scum used a redirect to frame me/protect Pine.
II) Scum did suboptimal move.
III) Fire lied.
IV) [Impossible to me] Scum bus driver protect me, attack Pine.

Now to finish catchup.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4156 (isolation #191) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:17 am

Post by Gammagooey »

except also bbmolla is the delayed vig and not scum

soooo

yeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4157 (isolation #192) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:27 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4159 (isolation #193) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:10 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4164 (isolation #194) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:20 am

Post by Gammagooey »

@Mod/UT: Did you forget that Reck was a basic bitch
In post 4128, Untrod Tripod wrote:xRECKONERx,
Town 3-shot Doctor
, killed Night 4
it's obviously v. important
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4172 (isolation #195) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:57 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 4166, Vaxkiller wrote:What am I missing here. Why is titus scum?
everyone else in the game is town

prove me wrong nerd
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4174 (isolation #196) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:11 am

Post by Gammagooey »

i mean I'm calling her scum

and didn't really ask for VCA but detailed reads and a vote from her yesterday would have been great and I asked for that while fire asked for VCA

But her saying she didn't scumhunt correctly b/c she didn't expect a redirector is a straight up lie given her post d2 and compared to her play in basically every other game I've seen her in this isn't 'loud' titus this is lurky background titus that jumped on NSG's wagon all of d3 and then didn't do anything else for all of that day and d4.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4180 (isolation #197) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:32 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 4175, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 4164, Gammagooey wrote:
@Mod/UT: Did you forget that Reck was a basic bitch
In post 4128, Untrod Tripod wrote:xRECKONERx,
Town 3-shot Doctor
, killed Night 4
it's obviously v. important
Are YOU a basic bitch?
its a sekret

ill tell you when titus is lynched
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4182 (isolation #198) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:33 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 4181, Vaxkiller wrote:I still think titus is town, but i will steal ginggies hammer
whyyyy

if you say moonlogic i will shun u
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4190 (isolation #199) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:52 am

Post by Gammagooey »

@vax: it looks like the vast majority of town & scum power revolves around kills (doc/delayed-vig/roleblocker/1-shot bp) vs (redirector/strongman/goon/???)

BB/Ginngie are role-town (ginngie a little less so but I can't see brian fakeclaiming 1-shot bp to not lynch NSG as scum)
LLD/Fire/mollie all look obvtown through play (mollie moreso due to vecna's play trying to get her lynched)
I'm town b/c reck saved me both nights there was no kill
alisae's town b/c i say so

so either fight me about something above (i'm not going to argue about alisae tho I get to have one secret reason read) or argue that like Cheeky is scum instead

and really Titus making bullshit excuses for why she played badly and ignoring Maria completely while also mentioning that LLD disappears whenever she isn't pressured is enough reason to kill her own their own I think

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”