RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:02 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

5 votes to go.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:30 pm

Post by Aronis »

99% sure that day cop is fake
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:49 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 918, northsidegal wrote:
In post 913, Vecna wrote:I have a history of misinterpreting people when they change their posting habits for the better Hebichan. Thats why im asking RC for his opinion on the recent NSG posts, since he stated he wanted to lynch NSG unless she convinced him of being town. I feel her recent posts make her sound at least somewhat towny yes, allthough im still not fully convinced.

TGP still seems like a more decent lynch in my book though
change their posting habits? who are you referring to with this?

what do you make of tgp's latest entrance to the thread outside of "confusing"?
To you obviously? You finally started posting relevant stuff.

As for TGP's vote, I interpret it as either a vote from a scum that assumes he's about to get lynched and wants to confuse us with the vote. If he's town I have no idea whatsoever why he's playing the way he is.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:56 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 970, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 603, Vecna wrote:Keychain, how did you conclude that Cheeky is indeed engaged and scumhunting, and more importantly - it being genuine- as opposed to just being aware of her own meta and trying to fake it?

Seriously how can this not be applied to anyone else? Anyone being townread ever could be faking their meta. At first I thought you pushing on me, along with your engagement this game was towny but you're not being objective at all, it feels like you're looking for a reason to scumread me instead of genuinely doing so. You drop down a tier or two.
Or maybe im just asking Keychain to explain his read? Because in my book, youre far too inactive to have a proper read on.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:58 pm

Post by Vecna »

RC, just as a personal courtesy call - if this is a gambit can you please just admit it and drop? I really dont want the thread to turn into "RC vs the world" tomorrow and the toxicity that brings.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:59 pm

Post by Vecna »

and drop it*
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:00 am

Post by Keychain »

MathBlade's conversation with North that involved apparently meta reading her off a different game where she was under an alt ~ was super towny to me on his part. Also hope you feel better soon Ursula!

In post 828, Yuurei wrote:it seems worth mentioning that in my vision, keychain's, TGP's and Luna's votes seems to have more the purpose of make it look like they are "trying to catch scum" than to genuinely push their scum reads or get them lynched. dunno.
Can you go further into what this means? For example, are you talking about my vote on AA9 or you?

In post 921, northsidegal wrote:and, i suppose just to elaborate on the first point, i think that TGP being bad or good is actually AI for him. in a theme game that i modded where he was town, this was his lynchpool on day one:
In post 294, TheGoldenParadox wrote:My lynchpool right now is {Gamma, Cheeky, TWC, Wheme(policy), Pintu}
Gamma: I already explained my case.
Cheeky: Provides little in the way of game content, preferring to say things like "why are you guys so scummy" and then proceeds to have the biggest mislynch bait ever as her top townreads. I don't see that coming from this great of a town player, especially considering the difference between this and Gold Rush, although that may be normal newbie queue playstyle differences.
TWC and Pintu: Both perfectly good and capable players that are staying under the radar. I'm willing to partly excuse this as there could be multiple reasons for this absense.
Wheme: Provides none in the way of actual game content, trolling, which is NAI, but makes me want to PL him.
that contains the entire scumteam, the neutral survivor, and one townie.

on the other hand, recently i read grand idea overdrive, where he dayvigged two players that were pretty widely townread with some pretty weak reasoning:
In post 487, TheGoldenParadox wrote:kk cool
Shoot:Nero

This is a) policy
b) because I think he's jester
In post 515, TheGoldenParadox wrote:um
ok
shoot:mulch

this is scum
In post 516, TheGoldenParadox wrote:do you think i'm scum think again
he was a werewolf here. that thread isn't too long so reading it might give you some better context for what i'm saying (as well as some more examples of questionable reasoning / play), but this is where i'm coming from when i say that for TGP specifically i think the question he asked is scum-indicative.
This post is questionable. It starts off as burden of proficiency based on one game of evidence, and doesn't follow to the conclusion since your push isn't based on TGP's reads at all (or certainly shouldn't be considering it's D1). So I agree with TGP's defense in . Not sure what to think about 's vote in retaliation.

In post 943, RadiantCowbells wrote:I can't be useful to town with someone coming in taking potshots at me constantly and as of the most recent wallpost I am no longer townreading the slot.
Yes, you can. I have faith in you. I would rather talk with you about reads, because I'm surprised you asked for a readslist then didn't say anything about you being the only player not on it.

In post 959, hebichan wrote:VOTE: Luna nova
Whatever, yada yada, if they flip town we lynch RC, yada yada.
:eek:
town!RC is perfectly capable of faking a daycop guilty on town!Luna, so wtf is this sheep and lynch chaining business?

In post 978, Vecna wrote:
In post 970, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 603, Vecna wrote:Keychain, how did you conclude that Cheeky is indeed engaged and scumhunting, and more importantly - it being genuine- as opposed to just being aware of her own meta and trying to fake it?

Seriously how can this not be applied to anyone else? Anyone being townread ever could be faking their meta. At first I thought you pushing on me, along with your engagement this game was towny but you're not being objective at all, it feels like you're looking for a reason to scumread me instead of genuinely doing so. You drop down a tier or two.
Or maybe im just asking Keychain to explain his read? Because in my book, youre far too inactive to have a proper read on.
Uhh not sure if I'm just misreading, but I've already explained my read. I also really dislike being referred to as he and would prefer she.

You initially questioned my Cheeky townread based on the fact that you thought she was maybe faking her meta, but now you've switched to questioning it based on her being inactive.
It was page 25 when I stated my read. Cheeky's most recent post at that point was , which was her 48th post so really... not... inactive. Right now she's only a few posts behind you in fact, and it's not like Aronis empty posting. Skimming through her ISO I see a whole bunch of things I would consider AI that led to my read on her. eg. early Yuurei push in , , voicing a contrary opinion in , and continuing to make posts that look like she's figuring things out and trying to find scum.

Basically this is a really weird thing for you to be kicking up a fuss over. You seem to be manufacturing reasons as you go. And I agree with Luna's . I notice when people avoid backing their shit up with evidence like you are, and I tend to think it's because they're making it up.
You're under no obligation to be the same person you were 5 minutes ago.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:04 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 981, Keychain wrote:Yes, you can. I have faith in you. I would rather talk with you about reads, because I'm surprised you asked for a readslist then didn't say anything about you being the only player not on it.
What is your read on me?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:12 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

radiant what is your role called
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:51 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 978, Vecna wrote:Or maybe im just asking Keychain to explain his read? Because in my book, youre far too inactive to have a proper read on.
Since when is activity AI? If you really can't pull my intent out of what posts I have then that's on you. You call me out, can't get your story straight, and now you're backing down from your push calling it a reaction test and deflecting attention elsewhere.

Key, North, RC and I have history. Key never said she hard town read me, acknowledged that I could well be faking, and you're holding onto your unjustified suspicion. If I were scum I'd want to break down people town reading each other, just like you're doing. You've yet to back up your early town reads other than to say you think they're town. I asked you about your Luna TR, which you completely ignored and you've not explained how you were so sure about Hebi so early even if I agree, which is pretty hypocritical don't you think?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:08 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 981, Keychain wrote:This post is questionable. It starts off as burden of proficiency based on one game of evidence, and doesn't follow to the conclusion since your push isn't based on TGP's reads at all (or certainly shouldn't be considering it's D1). So I agree with TGP's defense in 933. Not sure what to think about 936's vote in retaliation.
It's not just based on one game of evidence - I quoted more than one there. Perhaps a larger sample size would disprove it, but in the first place it was always more about my idea of tgp as a player rather than a specific comparison to another game. The things I quoted were simply to give an example of what I was saying.

What do you mean when you say that it "doesn't follow yo the conclusion since it isn't based on his reads"? I don't understand why you would think it has to be about his reads in specific instead of just, say, the questions he asks to scumhunt.

If you know someone asks pointed, relevant questions as town but then in a game their scumhunting seems lacklustre, how wouldn't that be relevant?
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 851, northsidegal wrote:i guess my primary scumreads are TGP and hewhoswims?

TGP mainly because i think he's better than making the "so you expect us to sheep you" comment (and i think him being good/bad is AI), and hewhosims because i think he's something of a "wisdom of the crowd" read where if he gets consensus scumread he's likely scum but if he gets consensus townread he's probably just town. (obviously that reasoning wouldn't work for myself in isolation, but in the context of a larger game i think it's valid, and would be valid for certain other pople as well)
In post 921, northsidegal wrote:and, i suppose just to elaborate on the first point, i think that TGP being bad or good is actually AI for him. in a theme game that i modded where he was town, this was his lynchpool on day one:
In post 294, TheGoldenParadox wrote:My lynchpool right now is {Gamma, Cheeky, TWC, Wheme(policy), Pintu}
Gamma: I already explained my case.
Cheeky: Provides little in the way of game content, preferring to say things like "why are you guys so scummy" and then proceeds to have the biggest mislynch bait ever as her top townreads. I don't see that coming from this great of a town player, especially considering the difference between this and Gold Rush, although that may be normal newbie queue playstyle differences.
TWC and Pintu: Both perfectly good and capable players that are staying under the radar. I'm willing to partly excuse this as there could be multiple reasons for this absense.
Wheme: Provides none in the way of actual game content, trolling, which is NAI, but makes me want to PL him.
that contains the entire scumteam, the neutral survivor, and one townie.

on the other hand, recently i read grand idea overdrive, where he dayvigged two players that were pretty widely townread with some pretty weak reasoning:
In post 487, TheGoldenParadox wrote:kk cool
Shoot:Nero

This is a) policy
b) because I think he's jester
In post 515, TheGoldenParadox wrote:um
ok
shoot:mulch

this is scum
In post 516, TheGoldenParadox wrote:do you think i'm scum think again
he was a werewolf here. that thread isn't too long so reading it might give you some better context for what i'm saying (as well as some more examples of questionable reasoning / play), but this is where i'm coming from when i say that for TGP specifically i think the question he asked is scum-indicative.
Yay repeating and calling it new.

This boils down to BoP on TGP. There is nothing new in this post.

<<< Fixing tag. >>>
Last edited by mastina on Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 940, northsidegal wrote:
In post 938, northsidegal wrote:
In post 936, TheGoldenParadox wrote:NSG seems very "busy" here, this i not what I expect from town nsg.
VOTE: northsidegal
elaborate?
to be more specific: what exactly do you mean by " "busy" ", what do you expect from town nsg, and how is how i'm playing right now different from that expectation?
This entire page reads like SVS hardcore.

Oh no! You scumread me tell me more?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 861, northsidegal wrote:
In post 857, MathBlade wrote:
In post 850, northsidegal wrote:i don't think things are even that complicated in this game in the first place?

like, are there any
really contentious
slots that people strongly disagree over? because i feel like there's a general consensus on the townier players and the scummier players and so i wonder how much there really is to discuss outside of talking more about my own wagon.
I am thinking Luna is scum simply from the lack of activity. One of the heads of Luna if I am right likes to be a bullhorn as town and is quieter as scum. Combined with two other heads not being here I think Luna is probably scum. Some people townread the Luna hydra if memory serves.
do you really think it's the best idea to try to be meta reading a secret alt

on top of the first layer of whether or not your meta read is correct in the first place you're also adding a layer of being right about who the person even is that you're meta-ing
In post 858, MathBlade wrote:
In post 852, northsidegal wrote:also i think it is probably +random that scum would be defending me rather than joining my wagon?

that's not to speak about any specific person, but just more that scum, knowing that i'm town, would be less inclined to join my wagon likely knowing that it'll disappear at some point (this is assuming that scum know who i am, which i think is a reasonable assumption?), whereas someone who's uninformed would be more likely to come to the conclusions that, say, archwing has.
Uhmmm just no. Even if you are town which these last few posts leave me doubting.
Following that conclusion out that would mean scum would defend every wagon against town and be hard bussing all the time.

Scum also need to mislynch. If every wagon on town disappeared every game would be a town sweep.

Without information and knowing who is scum and who is town or at least some motivations statements like that are very likely to be wrong.
i think i was fairly unambiguous in that i was talking about myself specifically, not in general.
In post 859, MathBlade wrote:
In post 851, northsidegal wrote:i guess my primary scumreads are TGP and hewhoswims?

TGP mainly because i think he's better than making the "so you expect us to sheep you" comment (and i think him being good/bad is AI), and hewhosims because i think he's something of a "wisdom of the crowd" read where if he gets consensus scumread he's likely scum but if he gets consensus townread he's probably just town. (obviously that reasoning wouldn't work for myself in isolation, but in the context of a larger game i think it's valid, and would be valid for certain other pople as well)
Convince me you’re town. I really dislike you’re “people will just back off me”. It’s terribad.

It looks like a majority of your posting is recycled thoughts.

how is it "terribad"?

what do you mean "recycled thoughts"?
In contrast this is how she deals with me. She is much more antagonistic.

I wouldn’t be surprised if both were scum especially since NSG didn’t join the TGP wagon.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 946, Luna Nova wrote:
In post 942, RadiantCowbells wrote:This is a large game

VOTE: Luna Nova

please let's just lynch here and get rid of the hydra.
RC you seem to not really care about where your vote is atm and the way you're hopping around is really scummy imo.
VOTE: RC
RC v Luna is almost certainly TVS or SVT.

Coming out of nowhere both detailing the current conversation.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 954, RadiantCowbells wrote:k time to use this

Daycop: Luna Nova
In post 956, RadiantCowbells wrote:luna nova are aligned with the wolves.
VOTE: RadiantCowbells

Scum trying to save NSG and TGP is obvi.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 973, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'm not very impressed with Archwing's entrance. I thought Luna had the reaction to the NSG wagon. Math is pinging me like always. I think TGP looks mad so some reasons why he's mad at this spamfest would be nice? I don't think scum get mad at spamfests which typically tilt things in their favour. I'm fine with a wagon there until we get some real reads from his slot. HWS hasn't done much to assuage my paranoia there either.

RC has a guilty apparently, and though Hebi thinks NSG had a poor reaction I actually think A50 was worse.

VOTE: Luna

I look forward to a Definition replacement but ngl I'm pretty busy for the next couple of weeks but will come on when I can.
I worry more if I
don’t
ping people.

I think RC is throwing his damn ego around trying to just see what carnage he can cause to save NSG and TGP.

Like I know the SoP is like lynch Luna but based on the circumstances how and why I can’t shake the feeling it is fake. Especially when Luna pushed the slot.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:24 am

Post by Aronis »

While I don't really buy the day cop, this makes me more certain beautiful is town tbh
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:25 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 985, northsidegal wrote: If you know someone asks pointed, relevant questions as town but then in a game their scumhunting seems lacklustre, how wouldn't that be relevant?
There are literally
hundreds
of reasons that this happens. If you look at my towngames as a whole and my scumgame as a whole, the % of the time I ask pointed, relevant questions is almost exactly the same.

Pedit: Explain.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 976, Aronis wrote:99% sure that day cop is fake
Hi.

I am too lazy on a Saturday to build a wall about this.

The main thing to figure out is if my SVT gut reaction was right or if I can’t read RC’s massive ego. It feels like as soon as I have some conversation going someone derails it and it is tilting me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:25 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 993, TheGoldenParadox wrote: Pedit: Explain.
{talking to aronis btw)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 979, Vecna wrote:RC, just as a personal courtesy call - if this is a gambit can you please just admit it and drop? I really dont want the thread to turn into "RC vs the world" tomorrow and the toxicity that brings.
It’s an RC game. :/ Not quite sure what you’re expecting.

RC wants his way or the highway all the damn time.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:27 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 995, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 993, TheGoldenParadox wrote: Pedit: Explain.
{talking to aronis btw)
This is town beautiful frustrated because nobody is listening. Scum don't really have a good reason to do that on day 1 right now
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

The fact that he is also pushing a slot with a head (assuming their claim is true) and another person demanding the slot in the hospital replace in is fucking disgusting.

I know what SoP is that we lynch Luna but you know what

Fucks given zero.

I am not giving into what seems to be nothing more than a mere distraction, especially on a slot with health issues. IDGAF.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:36 am

Post by Aronis »

Oh btw

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”