Vaxkiller (1):
CheekyTeeky

Not voting (4):
MariaR, pirate mollie, Titus, Ginngie

With 13 alive, it’s 7 to lynch.

Votecounter notes
:
I am currently V/LA.
If I have your vote in the wrong spot, please let me know.
Glad we got over the voting me, I’m still town :good:
If BBmolla actually delayed vigged me i'm going to be unbelievably angry in the dead thread :good:[/quote]
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4051 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4047, Gammagooey wrote:I'm prob just gonna want Titus dead today

the poutiness is more likely to be coming from scum than town in this position, she's complaining about her scumreads voting her and then lists three people she wants to lynch of which none are actually on her wagon, and I frankly don't think I've ever seen Titus openly play this badly before, including the time when I was scumbuddies with her and she went from not having posted in the thread yet to dead in the ~12 hours or so between me checking the thread. (like at least she died to a surprise vengelynch there)
In that game I was real life. In this one, I can't blame the conclusion because poutiness after a scum lynch isn't the best look but I don't see an angle to get me interested.

Fire's night action should get him lynched.
NSG should be lynched explaining the nk.
Mollie should be lynched for zero effort to sort me.
LLD myseriously vanishes when not under pressure.

The people who routinely care what I think I shouldn't care what they think. The players who strategically would care about what I think don't care on VCA or any reset tool I have.

There's no VCA that I don't feel is in the hands of scum, so no VCA basis. Seems faster to not get in the way and let the day play out. If it's not dumb luck we lynched scum yesterday, town will resort itself onto a scum lynch without my help particularly if I am wrong town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4052 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4050, northsidegal wrote:
MariaR (3):
Firebringer, Vaxkiller, Lady Lambdadelta
Titus (4):
xRECKONERx, BBmolla, Gammagooey, Alisae
Lady Lambdadelta (1):
northsidegal
Vaxkiller (1):
CheekyTeeky

Not voting (4):

Votecounter notes
:
I am currently V/LA.
If BBmolla actually delayed vigged me i'm going to be unbelievably angry in the dead thread :good:
[/quote]

You don't have mollie voting me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4053 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:56 am

Post by Firebringer »

are you just going to continue basically not talking to me?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4054 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:00 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 4052, Titus wrote:
In post 4050, northsidegal wrote:
MariaR (3):
Firebringer, Vaxkiller, Lady Lambdadelta
Titus (4):
xRECKONERx, BBmolla, Gammagooey, Alisae
Lady Lambdadelta (1):
northsidegal
Vaxkiller (1):
CheekyTeeky

Not voting (4):

Votecounter notes
:
I am currently V/LA.
If BBmolla actually delayed vigged me i'm going to be unbelievably angry in the dead thread :good:
You don't have mollie voting me.
That's because she isn't voting you Titus

She hasn't voted yet today and this was her post that referenced voting someone today
In post 4015, pirate mollie wrote:also I am voting maria in spirit. I feel so terrible that I have lynched titus in the last 25000 games I feel a little bad if it happened again even if she IS scum. which I am leaning yes on.
Like actually read the game, especially game-day today, instead of just making assumptions on what people are doing and making shit up or you're going to get lynched.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4055 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4053, Firebringer wrote:are you just going to continue basically not talking to me?
What good does talking to likely scum do? You've asked for a VCA knowing that Vecna (flipped scum), NSG (likely roleblocked scum) and yourself have control of all the vcs. Whatever VCA I likely do is wrong because of that, then we mislynch someone off it then lynch me. If that's my choice, I'll take the ml.

Like what is there to say unless you care to explain why MariaR? I don't have any cards here and no data. The conclusions I rightfully draw get dismissed. Having the same premises goes to the same conclusion. If you don't like them, give me something else to go off of.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4056 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4048, Alisae wrote:
In post 4030, Titus wrote:I wanna lynch fire nsg or mollie
oh ok bye Titus
VOTE: Titus
@Gamma, Nope. Mollie's voting me.

You're human Gamma but you're starting from the position I must be wrong and frankly I don't care to fight it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #4057 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:06 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 4051, Titus wrote:Fire's night action should get him lynched.
please elaborate
green shirt thursdays
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4058 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:06 am

Post by Ginngie »

wheres my fucking son
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #4059 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:07 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 4056, Titus wrote:
oh ok bye Titus

You're human Gamma but you're starting from the position I must be wrong and frankly I don't care to fight it.
am i blind or is that not alisae voting you
green shirt thursdays
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4060 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4059, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 4056, Titus wrote:
oh ok bye Titus

am i blind or is that not alisae voting you
Coulda sworn that was Mollie when I quoted it
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4061 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4057, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 4051, Titus wrote:Fire's night action should get him lynched.
please elaborate
"Oh I gave a vote power to someone, no no one, no Titus. Titus never got it."

^^^ That shit from Fire on Day 2.

Like I don't get that crap.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #4062 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:11 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

i guess i somehow missed all of that? can you recap for me
green shirt thursdays
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4063 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:12 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 4055, Titus wrote:
In post 4053, Firebringer wrote:are you just going to continue basically not talking to me?
What good does talking to likely scum do? You've asked for a VCA knowing that Vecna (flipped scum), NSG (likely roleblocked scum) and yourself have control of all the vcs. Whatever VCA I likely do is wrong because of that, then we mislynch someone off it then lynch me. If that's my choice, I'll take the ml.

Like what is there to say unless you care to explain why MariaR? I don't have any cards here and no data. The conclusions I rightfully draw get dismissed. Having the same premises goes to the same conclusion. If you don't like them, give me something else to go off of.
Have you examined MariaR and Hyuungs play here at all or is everything based on night actions?
Cause MariaR is playing scummy, her predecessor in hindisght was playing scummy. And you are playing I have no idea, it doesn't make sense why the hell you think I am scum just based on night actions when I think I have arguably been top like 3 town in this game with my actions in day.

1) pushing a vecna lynch when no one else was. I could have easily not done this, vecna also hard scumread me which is stupid cause he does this everytime he is scum and its predictable at this point.
2) didn't push mutantdevil because I saw that he was a mislynch bait on day 2 and told everyone not to.
3) then pushed penguin power and was able to get everyone to lynch him when everyone was apathetic towards the game and didn't care about anything.

and now I am trying to talk to YOU, even though from my perspective, you have given me ZERO FUCKING REASON to talk to. You have shut down conversations with me. I came in yesterday and basically said my uncertainty with my read on you told me i was hedging when we both know I am not terribly good Titus reader. Why would I be certain of you either way? Its like you aren't even trying to see my perspective at all, and I know you don't normally do that but for FUCKS SAKE TITUS. WE HAVE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR HOW LONG? You can at least try to analyze any aspect of peoples day play to show you are working on solving. Your reads are stagnant and they don't change with anything new happening in the game and it makes no sense.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4064 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:13 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 4062, xRECKONERx wrote:i guess i somehow missed all of that? can you recap for me
she is saying i lied about getting redirected to Pine on night 1 so I must be scum.
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4065 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4062, xRECKONERx wrote:i guess i somehow missed all of that? can you recap for me
Ask Fire for his explanation and narrative on that. His responses were so jibberish I gave up and put him as scum. A town fire gives me vote power, especially if it allegedly leashes me. It didn't happen is just simpler. This whole vote power is most likely a lie.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4066 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4063, Firebringer wrote:3) then pushed penguin power and was able to get everyone to lynch him when everyone was apathetic towards the game and didn't care about anything.

If no one cares, there's no way to get at random emotions to determine objectives. Closest I feel is Gamma and Reck town.

I can't analyze LLD beyond anger and dash because apathy. I can't analyze Mollie bc apathy but didn't like what I did see.

If no one cares, my reads remain static. I can't force read changes especially while being wagoned by likely town. They won't listen.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4067 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:19 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4051, Titus wrote:

the poutiness is more likely to be coming from scum than town in this position, she's complaining about her scumreads voting her and then lists three people she wants to lynch of which none are actually on her wagon, and I frankly don't think I've ever seen Titus openly play this badly before, including the time when I was scumbuddies with her and she went from not having posted in the thread yet to dead in the ~12 hours or so between me checking the thread. (like at least she died to a surprise vengelynch there)
In that game I was real life. In this one, I can't blame the conclusion because poutiness after a scum lynch isn't the best look but I don't see an angle to get me interested.

The people who routinely care what I think I shouldn't care what they think. The players who strategically would care about what I think don't care on VCA or any reset tool I have.

There's no VCA that I don't feel is in the hands of scum, so no VCA basis
. Seems faster to not get in the way and let the day play out. If it's not dumb luck we lynched scum yesterday, town will resort itself onto a scum lynch without my help particularly if I am wrong town.
okay so which scum was the lynches of vecna and penguin in the hands of? you think nsg hard bussed penguin power knowing she is inches away from getting utility lynched? there is no way she is scum here.
whew!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4068 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4067, pirate mollie wrote:

. Seems faster to not get in the way and let the day play out. If it's not dumb luck we lynched scum yesterday, town will resort itself onto a scum lynch without my help particularly if I am wrong town.
okay so which scum was the lynches of vecna and penguin in the hands of? you think nsg hard bussed penguin power knowing she is inches away from getting utility lynched? there is no way she is scum here.
Deliberate misread. The VCs themselves were in scum's hands. Vecna was counting his own wagon d1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4069 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:21 am

Post by Titus »

Also PP likely used his strongman already so NSG bussing to keep scum utility alive would hypothetically be a thing if NSG voted PP.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4070 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:22 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4055, Titus wrote:

well, molla vigged nsg so that is your "third scumspect" out of the way and you think fire or I are the fourth scum?

yeah, no

I don't believe you actually buy this
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4071 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:28 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4068, Titus wrote:
In post 4067, pirate mollie wrote:

Deliberate misread. The VCs themselves were in scum's hands. Vecna was counting his own wagon d1.
oh good lord it is even worse than I thought

so you are saying that since scum have been the 1s posting votecounts that we can all see that somehow gives scum control over the lynches? am I understanding this correctly?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4072 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:31 am

Post by pirate mollie »

anyhoo

where are we at rn, are we in hammering range
whew!
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4073 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:32 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 4066, Titus wrote:If no one cares, there's no way to get at random emotions to determine objectives. Closest I feel is Gamma and Reck town.
Can you elaborate on this since I think you side stepped my argument that if I was scum I could have easily pushed a mislynch on NSG or possibly reckoner but did neither.
Show

northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4074 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:06 am

Post by northsidegal »

titus, would you like me to set up the auto vc so that you can get machine verified wagon data?
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”