Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4526 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:58 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 4523, Mathdino wrote:people aren't gonna stop shouting that N_M is scum
i don't think anyone has been shouting that he's scum

i think his posts after the wagon on him started developing are a good indication that he's scum, though

i'm also not sure he'd self-hammer after i specifically pointed out that he might

realistically, i want to see his flip so i can move on. if he's scum, yay. if he's not, it means i'll probably actually have to read parts of the game and figure things out, which i won't be looking forward to
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4527 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by Mathdino »

LLD has shouted that he's scum basically all day
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #4528 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

You know, people don't get to describe my play as "shouting" and also as "not pushing aggressively"

That's bullshit.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4529 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

can anyone point to not_mafia playing like this as town about to be lynched?

can anyone point to any games where not_mafia has been in a similar situation as scum?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #4530 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 4526, zMuffinMan wrote:i'm also not sure he'd self-hammer after i specifically pointed out that he might
How convenient
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #4531 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 4528, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:You know, people don't get to describe my play as "shouting" and also as "not pushing aggressively"

That's bullshit.
Shouting in to the void isn't an aggressive push
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4532 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

do you normally self-hammer as scum? point me to times you have, if so
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #4533 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

No
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4534 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by Pine »

Self-hammering is dumb under almost any circumstance. The only situation (which doesn't involve unusual mechanics) where I'd self-hammer is if I were caught with an ironclad guilty and thought I could deny Town substantive information by ending day. A quicklynch when known PRs haven't checked in, for example.

I would honestly think less of NM as a player I respect if he self-hammered here. He has a small but non-zero chance to weasel out of this, given the feckless myopia of sections of this Town.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4535 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:01 pm

Post by Pine »

Also, "Feckless Myopia" is the name of my new Walk the Moon cover band.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4536 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:24 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

right. which is why i thought he might self-hammer before LLD did her thing but afterwards not so much (and especially so because he might think not doing it makes him seem more town after i suggested he might try to do it)

so i don't really care much that he didn't do it

i think his general play after he started getting wagoned is more likely to come from scum and, well, even if he isn't scum, i don't really have any qualms with lynching play like that
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4537 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:28 pm

Post by Pine »

He didn't have a chance before LLD did her thing.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4538 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:39 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

yes, i know... that was my point...

anyway, i just want to lynch not_mafia, see the flip and move on one way or another
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4539 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:07 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

actually, hold on, sorry

Unvote

is the lover thing permanent? (if pine or not_mafia knows, they can answer; if not, i want to hear this from lovebird)

if it's not permanent it might be worthwhile lynching elsewhere today and settling not_mafia some other day
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4540 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:21 pm

I've never heard of Part Time Lovers (eyyy the jokes) but it's worth asking, since it's public.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4541 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:10 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

ive seen temporary cupids before (e.g. lasts only a single day/night cycle) and other roles of a similar nature that are temporary

can't be bothered digging to find the games though

just want confirmation because, well, does anyone really think pine is scum here?

and also if it's permanent and it's not 1-shot, i don't want lovebird using it anymore
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4542 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:11 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

what is not_mafia's role, btw? since he's leaving it up to you to claim for him apparently
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4543 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:27 pm

In post 4542, zMuffinMan wrote:what is not_mafia's role, btw? since he's leaving it up to you to claim for him apparently
I think I've claimed it before, but it's "If he votes for a lynch and it's a scum lynch, he gets a doctor shot he called it a "healer". If he lynches town, he will gain the ability to prevent a single person's actions from resolving on him alone, but only if they were also on the wagon.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4544 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:35 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 4539, zMuffinMan wrote:actually, hold on, sorry

Unvote

is the lover thing permanent? (if pine or not_mafia knows, they can answer; if not, i want to hear this from lovebird)

if it's not permanent it might be worthwhile lynching elsewhere today and settling not_mafia some other day
or, or, or, or, we could still lynch them today and feed two birds with one scone.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4545 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:38 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

yeah, but i doubt pine's scum, so there's that

also pretty sure a scone could feed far more than two birds
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4546 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:44 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

oh. just realised that you're probably the most likely candidate to get lynched if they don't, so i guess you'd prefer that over your own lynch

well, i'm not sure who i'd actually want to lynch today if not not_mafia, but i think i'd prefer not lynching the half of that lover pair that is pretty obviously not scum (if possible)

even though we're at evens and lynching to get back to odds isn't such a bad idea, really

going for a walk, i'll think about it while i do
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4547 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:52 pm

Post by Nahdia »

well i for one wouldnt be so sure. i mean, i guess it seems unlikely now that he's basically marched to his own death, but i haven't liked him up to this point and im always gonna be unsure if he's somehow alive going forward.

it's a small scone. also it's an expression.
zMuffinMan wrote:oh. just realised that you're probably the most likely candidate to get lynched if they don't, so i guess you'd prefer that over your own lynch

well, i'm not sure who i'd actually want to lynch today if not not_mafia, but i think i'd prefer not lynching the half of that lover pair that is pretty obviously not scum (if possible)

even though we're at evens and lynching to get back to odds isn't such a bad idea, really

going for a walk, i'll think about it while i do
well, yeah, i'd also prefer to not be lynched. i am town despite lots of dispersion to the contrary.

LLD has been improving in my eyes. if not not_mafia, i would say MathDino, or you, or maybe Lovebird.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4548 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:57 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

how has LLD been improving in your eyes?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4549 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:03 pm

Post by Nahdia »

idk, i just tend to expect scum to hold their cards a bit closer to their chest. her discussing her role usage has given me some input i'd been missing from her earlier.

-Zaphkael, 2020

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”