the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:31 pm

Post by the worst »

I know I'm obviously like the biggest single threat to his faction buuuut I've already done my job.........and I would rather he and his partner win than mafia rn
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:54 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

In post 1521, Sando wrote:
In post 1520, UglyDuck wrote:and of course. there is this fun fact. Some one recently finally pointed something out that I could not myself given the situation. The only upside to not lynching AP is to have a chance to lynch the other WW. So either someone needs to come up with a really good call on that, or literally I think the play would be to (and I already know how this is gonna sound)... but the play is to remove "conf!Mafia" and "conf!Town" and lynch in that pool. which, as they will kill TW tonight either way... is probably the best play.
Why couldn't you point it out? All I pointed out is that lynching the non-wolf person is a bad idea right now. That's something that benefits both town and mafia, and it's not like I feel people should TR me for saying it, I'd say it as both Mafia and Town.

I feel like we're deep enough into the AP train to say this: Mafia want AP lynched today. That guarantees they're safe from todays lynch and with TW dying overnight they're safe from the overnight kill, and they're left with one WW to lynch before they're safe from NKs.

The fact that you, fuggo, are worried about how it'll look to speculate on something yet also pushing the Mafia play, says to me you're very likely Mafia here.

That said, I'm happy to look elsewhere than NM for the other WW today.
couldn't point it out bc multiple people had read me as EXACTLY mafia and I would get no credit for it.
Also.
Town and Mafia both have the same win con at this point, that is the whole fucking point. The only reason to aim for "not AP" is to find his partner. There is the upside of being wrong about the WW and hitting mafia instead, but in the end the results will be the same (with the side note of of a mafia vs a town killed).

also to make people read that are being lazy - please go tell me (or whatever stfu and just read it) but go and explain to yourself why "I am Mafia".
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:54 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

In post 1525, the worst wrote:I know I'm obviously like the biggest single threat to his faction buuuut I've already done my job.........and I would rather he and his partner win than mafia rn

... or town could win?
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:20 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

In post 1522, skitter30 wrote:tw do you still think cj is a viable AP partner? I"m not sure if he hops on after I pushed AP but before you outed the guilty as a partner, especially in a setup without daytalk. Also the posting on page 57 doesn't feel partner-y to me

--
In post 1445, UglyDuck wrote:
In post 1444, Pine wrote:So we can sort the rest.

What sort out the 1 wolf and
1 mafia
that don’t know who each other are after a guilty has been claimed? Like what... they Are gonna mess up now on a day when we “have a result”?

What is it that needs sorting out?
There are two mafia left?

I'm trying to decide if you're like trying to fake a slip with that or something

--
In post 1449, AP wrote:Lynch UD. If he flips town I shoot someone of tw's choice. That's also fair enough bc if I hit a Mafioso we are 2-1-5 tomorrow, and if I hit a townie that's 2-2-4, but I'm tomorrow's lynch anyway AND the duckling gets to deliver one more result on who is/isn't a WW.
OK I guess I'm a little bit skeptical that you'll actually go along with this plan - if you don't you'll get autolynched tomorrow, but you're getting autolynched tomorrow anyways if we go through with this plan so I'm not sure why it benefits you tonight to shoot tw's pick.

Like if town keeps up their end of the bargain and agrees to lynch you tomorrow instead of today, there's no reason why you can't just break the bargain tonight irregardless of what ud flips since you're getting lynched tomorrow anyways.

Numberwise I think it works out but I don't see why you're incentivized to actually go along with it

but tw thinks you're trustworthy in this regard and he's the one who's dead if you don't go along with it so I guess I'll just let him decide if he's comfortable with it or not.

Actually, if ud is town, we're 2w:2m:5t tonight. if you shoot a townie, we're 2w:2maf:4t tomorrow. you get lynched. at the end of day3 it's 1w:2m:4t. If a townie gets shot night3, it's 1w:2m:3t day4, which makes me kinda uncomfortable. the game is basically perpetually mylo at that point.

--

fumuki's still town

--
In post 1484, UglyDuck wrote:If you lynch me, whatever do it, just lynch TW tomorrow.
You know you're suggesting lynching the seer, right?
In post 1485, UglyDuck wrote:And the prob AP. And then if skitter is alive.. skitter.
'and then I'm
alive
' -> is this like supposed to imply that you think I ought to be nk'd at some point and that if I'm not I'm scum? In this setup that would be wolf indicative, but the notion that I'm a wolf in this game is literally laughable.

--
In post 1495, UglyDuck wrote:1) TW claims Seer, but then Not Mafia Counter Claims him? Kind of... like I guess that is question #1 I find it hard to take NM seriously so is that just like sarcasm/joke or are they actually claiming?
he's meming

wrt point 3 - your logic doesn't make sense. tw can't be shot overnight if he's a wolf. if you flip mafia, ww!ap will shoot seer!tw and the game will be 2w:1m:5t tomorrow with ap getting lynched tomorrow. day4 it would either be 1w:1m:4 town or 1w:5town depending on who got shot night 3 after ap gets lynched.

I feel like you're more worried about the wolves being alive day4 than mafia being alive day4. I'm more worried about the 1w:2m:3t situation because mafia have a fairly advantage number-wise and can herd votes the way they want to with the numbers more easily

ok I'll pick up at page 61 tomorrow
...yadda yadda... for the fiftinth billionth time... the only reason to lynch outside of AP today is to try to find the other WW.
If we lynch Mafia - Seer dies
If we lynch Town - Seer dies
If we lynch WW - Seer dies

So it is either going to tomorrow down a Seer+Town, Seer+Mafia, or Seer+WW. Obv a best, middle and TW options (get it?)... if you all actually think I am skum than you should lynch me. but there is gonna be this awk moment when your stupid after I flip. so at least, someone come up with some way where my flip can be useful. BC as much as I hate to say it, if we can do that, you should lynch me over AP. I mean as long as he dies tomorrow.

Also is TW is lying then real seer needs to keep the hell shut until 1-1-X.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:26 pm

Post by the worst »

I'm very obviously the seer
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:59 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1523, the worst wrote:
In post 1522, skitter30 wrote:tw do you still think cj is a viable AP partner? I"m not sure if he hops on after I pushed AP but before you outed the guilty as a partner, especially in a setup without daytalk. Also the posting on page 57 doesn't feel partner-y to me
tbh I think this is a good take
kinda starting to think CJV = town
I think theres a fairly limited pool of people who can even be the last wolf:

AP: wolf

Tw: seer

Me: :lol:

Uglyduck: not a wolf given that ap wants his head today

Fumuki, ruby red, sando: tw would probably have been dreaded last night

Cj: doubt he's a wolf given the above

So I'm basically down to pine and not_mafia as being the last wolf on straight poe.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:03 am

Post by the worst »

I really don't want to lynch Pine because he's great. NM's basically claimed wolf with AP and AP is trying to distance via overassociation to him after they hardly interacted d1 so I feel good about NM/AP wolfteam.

Oh yeah CJV saw my PR fuckery too in Noir...
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:30 am

Post by Pine »

Yeah NM is not Wolf here. Maaaaaybe Maf, but he doesn't try to cover for the Seer like this as a wolf.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:01 am

Post by Sando »

In post 1530, skitter30 wrote:Fumuki, ruby red, sando: tw would probably have been dreaded last night
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for last night, but if you're considering me as WW still then your powers of deduction need serious work.

Honestly I tend to see ruby's point by now.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:17 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

What sort out the 1 wolf and 1 mafia that don’t know who each other are after a guilty has been claimed? Like what... they Are gonna mess up now on a day when we “have a result”?

Wtf I don't get this 1 mafia thing is this a scumslip
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:20 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 1449, AP wrote:OK, here's a serious offer:

Lynch UD today. If he flips Mafia then I will shoot tw and tomorrow it's 1-1-6. That is VERY good for the town.
Lynch UD. If he flips town I shoot someone of tw's choice. That's also fair enough bc if I hit a Mafioso we are 2-1-5 tomorrow, and if I hit a townie that's 2-2-4, but I'm tomorrow's lynch anyway AND the duckling gets to deliver one more result on who is/isn't a WW.

Let's vote on that proposal.

HEAL: AP's proposal in 1449

Proposal VC:
Yay (1): AP
Nay (0)
Not Voting: Everyone else
Nay. The worst dies tonight 100% of the time. I mean, look at , and he like, gave the worst a shot on finding his buddy.
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:22 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 1454, AP wrote:Hint: You can leave it up to my best judgement, provided that it ain't you still.

P-edit: COME ON! I NEVER shoot N_M in any game regardless of my/his alignment. The only time he got shot recently with me in the scum team it was someone else's decision.
N_M is wolf hell yeah
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:33 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1533, Sando wrote:
In post 1530, skitter30 wrote:Fumuki, ruby red, sando: tw would probably have been dreaded last night
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for last night, but if you're considering me as WW still then your powers of deduction need serious work.

I don't think I said or implied anywhere that I thought you were a wolf? In fact, you're quoting me saying I think you aren't.

I just compiled in one place reasoning for why most of the game doesn't make sense as wolves imo, and why on poe I'm down to nm or pine.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:33 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1534, ceejayvinoya wrote:

What sort out the 1 wolf and 1 mafia that don’t know who each other are after a guilty has been claimed? Like what... they Are gonna mess up now on a day when we “have a result”?

Wtf I don't get this 1 mafia thing is this a scumslip
I think he might be trying to fake a township, actually
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:35 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1528, UglyDuck wrote:Also is TW is lying then real seer needs to keep the hell shut until 1-1-X.
I don't get why you think tw is lying
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:26 am

Post by the worst »

NM's knee jerk reaction of trusting AP over me when he has so much experience with AP's scumplay is like..... noep lol. His also clearly fake seer cc is also dodgy. I can't
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:09 am

Post by UglyDuck »

In post 1539, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1528, UglyDuck wrote:Also is TW is lying then real seer needs to keep the hell shut until 1-1-X.
I don't get why you think tw is lying
I don’t - just stating it in case i am wrong.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I’m town
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

nm is baiting the nk
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

i mean probably? like its not going to happen obv so i dont know why he bothered but
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 1533, Sando wrote:

:up: :up: :up:

:idea:
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 1543, Ruby Red wrote:nm is baiting the nk
I want to lynch Ruby Red for calling this out. I was going to out this obvious gambit tomorrow, but NM was clearly trying to bait the kill away from TW. That's why he's Town, and why I was trying to support the gambit.

It wouldn't work against any of the more pro players, but...no offense to anyone, but there's some newbies and lowbies in this game.

Calling this out makes me think Ruby is trying to point it out to scumbuddies or something.

Do scum have daychat?

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Pine »

Also Fuggo's "townslip" is definitely fabricated.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I thought nm was trolling tbh. I don't really think anyone took his cc seriously in any sense

like I think it's fairly blatant that tw is seer and that nm is, like, not

and I think AP thinks TW is the seer, which is pretty much what's important here

scum don't have daychat in this setup

ftr I think you asking that might be you trying to fabricate a townslip
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I am the seer though
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?

Return to “Completed Open Games”