Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4575 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:36 am

Post by Lovebird »

In post 4573, NicoRobin wrote:I am always here.
Wtf
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4576 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:42 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

if it doesn't specify a time frame, then it's permanent prob

i dont really understand why youd use your role on people in a "poe pool" the more i think about it, though. making two people lovers is the sort of thing id only do in exceptional circumstances by choice - in 99% of cases, it's just antitown

it's different from a vig shot because they aren't actually dead yet (well, that's obvious, but my point is that we either have to lynch both of them or scum has to kill them and scum aren't going to do you that favour if there's scum in the two of them, plus if they're both town, you just make scum's job easier)

not to mention, without the vig shot, lovers being lynched would have put us at evens

meh, there's a whole range of reasons cupid roles suck (for town, at least) and should never be used (imo) but what's done is done
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #4577 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 4568, OnTheMark wrote:Are you scum?

That post pings me fierce and I don’t know why.
I'm not scum, no, but whatever?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4578 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Lovebird »

It's like a double lynch, right?
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4579 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:45 am

Post by Lovebird »

Idk. I thought it was a good idea. I didn't think I'd get role that I just shouldn't use.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4580 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:08 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

a number of roles in this game are ones that shouldn't be used - though the others seem to be compulsory or passive (or voluntary in the case of the scum lightning rod, which is why i think yours is interesting)

in any case, assuming we lynch not_mafia today, don't use it again (imo)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4581 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Pine »

Loverize Muffin and Nahdia plz.

95% last scum is in the two of them.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4582 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:13 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

how viable is a nahdia+LLD team?
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4583 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:18 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 4581, Pine wrote:Loverize Muffin and Nahdia plz.

95% last scum is in the two of them.
No no no absolutely not.

I will asceticize one of them if that is done.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4584 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:19 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 4582, zMuffinMan wrote:how viable is a nahdia+LLD team?
It isn’t :/
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4585 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:19 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

if mastina is giving a free pass to nico with a fake mason claim, i will be disappointed
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4586 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:23 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 4585, zMuffinMan wrote:if mastina is giving a free pass to nico with a fake mason claim, i will be disappointed
....They aren’t.

Mastina would not allow that after earlier.

If she is we are having a long talk post game.

Scum are most likely in mathdino muffin and Pine
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4587 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:25 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i think you have the accuracy of a drunk monkey shooting a gun with its feet
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4588 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:38 am

Post by Pine »

In post 4587, zMuffinMan wrote:i think you have the accuracy of a drunk monkey shooting a gun with its feet
+1, at least in this game.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4589 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:20 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

ok

so cheeky wasn't scum with kokichi - that i'm pretty sure about. the posts i've read from mathdino haven't bothered me either. pretty sure he's town

pine is also town, unless you think he's suicidal (and he's pretty likely to be lynched today via not_mafia anyway). he's also town via kokichi

mastina is probably town and giving nico a free pass so i'm ignoring that

kokichi probably wasn't scum with wisdom, so i'm putting OTM aside (despite his reads being virtually the opposite of my own)

which leaves LLD, lovebird, nahdia, not_mafia

i'm willing to leave LLD alone for today because of whatever she's hinting at with her role, even though i think there's a decent chance she might actually be scum. i figure that can be dealt with tomorrow

nahdia and lovebird are not scum together (probably). lovebird and not_mafia are not scum together (probably). LLD and not_mafia are not scum together (probably)

this is basically where i'm at right now

and i'm starting to get cold feet about lynching not_mafia because the only really viable team i see is nahdia+not_mafia (unless i'm wrong about someone else) and i'm not sure this is all that likely atm
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4590 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:22 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 4588, Pine wrote:
In post 4587, zMuffinMan wrote:i think you have the accuracy of a drunk monkey shooting a gun with its feet
+1, at least in this game.
If the drunk monkey shooting a gun with its feet hits the bullseye twice who cares?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4591 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

probably everyone around the drunk monkey when it's ready to take it's next shot and wildly swinging the gun away from the bullseye
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4592 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 4591, zMuffinMan wrote:probably everyone around the drunk monkey when it's ready to take it's next shot and wildly swinging the gun away from the bullseye
Thank you for saying this better than I ever could

(You're still scummy)

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4593 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 4591, zMuffinMan wrote:probably everyone around the drunk monkey when it's ready to take it's next shot and wildly swinging the gun away from the bullseye
Now you’re just being pedantic and sarcastic and wrong.

If I have hit both scum there is no third shot.
There is no rule that says the bullet has to go in a straight line.

And I am sober. So like this is just spam meant to clutter the thread.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #4594 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Lovebird
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4595 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

Hell loverize me and muffin or me and Dino or me and Pine.

Gets rid of neg util

And you have a 2/3rds shot of hitting scum.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4596 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 4594, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Lovebird
Bad vote
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4597 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 4593, OnTheMark wrote:If I have hit both scum there is no third shot.
oh, you're referring to your current reads

i thought you meant being right about two previous reads or something (thus the response)

in that case, you're just dead wrong
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4598 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

also, no, stop suggesting lovebird uses the lover thing again. there is LITERALLY no reason to use it

if you think ANY pair of people is scum, then get them lynched when we're at odds

using the lover role again is essentially betting the game on any given pair being scum because of the numbers

stop suggesting stupid ideas
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4599 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 4589, zMuffinMan wrote:ok

so cheeky wasn't scum with kokichi - that i'm pretty sure about. the posts i've read from mathdino haven't bothered me either. pretty sure he's town

pine is also town, unless you think he's suicidal (and he's pretty likely to be lynched today via not_mafia anyway). he's also town via kokichi

mastina is probably town and giving nico a free pass so i'm ignoring that

kokichi probably wasn't scum with wisdom, so i'm putting OTM aside (despite his reads being virtually the opposite of my own)

which leaves LLD, lovebird, nahdia, not_mafia

i'm willing to leave LLD alone for today because of whatever she's hinting at with her role, even though i think there's a decent chance she might actually be scum. i figure that can be dealt with tomorrow

nahdia and lovebird are not scum together (probably). lovebird and not_mafia are not scum together (probably). LLD and not_mafia are not scum together (probably)

this is basically where i'm at right now

and i'm starting to get cold feet about lynching not_mafia because the only really viable team i see is nahdia+not_mafia (unless i'm wrong about someone else) and i'm not sure this is all that likely atm
Ya think. That someone like her. Would give someone like me. A free pass.

There is so many things wrong with that statement that I can't even begin to count them.....

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”