Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #4651 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:03 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Lovebird best lynch
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4652 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:08 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

in this game? i'd say you're competent but i don't think you're town. i'd say mastina is generally competent, but isn't even in this game. i don't really know nahdia or lovebird or anyone like that well enough to make a judgment there, but they're barely in the game from what i've read. ergo, the statement that mathdino is the only competent town player who still gives a shit

there are a whole bunch of different ways in which i might think of a player as competent or incompetent, but as a general rule, if you read and had the following thought...
In post 4252, Pine wrote:He already claimed counter to it
... then you're not competent
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4653 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:08 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

@LLD obv
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4654 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:10 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 4235, Pine wrote:I'd be concerned about Jester, but Momo wasn't playing the Jester's game, and this smells like a scheme to weasel out of Momo's claim with a Rolecop on the table, while also trying to avoid lynch.
or this thought
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4655 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:13 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 4245, Pine wrote:the slot NOT being a janitor
In post 4247, zMuffinMan wrote:what do you mean the slot not being a janitor?
or thinking this question is or thinking this question is me being confused about the mention of "janitor" rather than me being confused about where he got the idea that i'm not one
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4656 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:16 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 4249, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 4248, Pine wrote:Janitored* whatever

Momo claimed on page 1 that he was a self-janitor
Thanks for telling him Pine /sarcasm

I was trying to get other people to see that. Rather than outright state it and get reactions damn it.
or if you think someone would replace in, be asked to verify
what their predecessor claimed
and then not even see the very first post their predecessor made before answering the question
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4657 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:19 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

or if you think the question he asked in general is a good way to find scum that has played more than one or two games of mafia
In post 4253, OnTheMark wrote:Yes. That’s why you see how far he’s take it.

We could have found the other scum or eliminated some people as partners the more we played stupid.
or if you think this is genuinely a thing that could have happened
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #4658 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:21 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Sir? Sir.

I'm town.

At this point, it doesn't matter if your gut and paranoia pings you wrong on me, you need to work with me if you want to make this game work.

If you are town, assume I'm town and start parsing reads from there for now. I need your help to sort this game, because my "caring" is at peak lows.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4659 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:23 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

or if you think we should lynch lovers then, regardless of their flips, use the role AGAIN on two people when there'd likely be 7 players alive tomorrow
In post 4453, Pine wrote:
In post 4449, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:ffs Can we please just fucking lynch Not_Mafia.

He's scum, ok?

He's fucking scum.
Ugggggh.

Not I *really* want to lynch N_M, because I'm not so tunneled I can't read between the lines.

The problem is that I serve a Town-critical function N2, and I'm Loverized with him.
or if you think this was LLD softing a guilty even though she later says she's fine with lynching anyone in the group of 4 she mentioned (not something someone with a guilty says)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4660 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:24 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 4658, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:If you are town, assume I'm town and start parsing reads from there for now. I need your help to sort this game, because my "caring" is at peak lows.
so is mine, if you couldn't tell. sorry

i'm only still in this game because chamber said to wait until the day ends before replacing out

i'd like to believe you're town, but it's pretty hard given there aren't many people who make sense as scum if you happen to be town
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4661 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:25 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

like if not_mafia is scum, then i'd think you're town

but the only person i really see making _some_ sense as a not_mafia partner is nahdia and i don't think that's the team

though you're free to tell me why i'm wrong
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4662 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:26 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

actually i wouldn't be certain you're town if not_mafia is scum, but it would go a long way towards seeing it as a possibility
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4663 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:34 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

oh and i started having second thoughts about not_mafia because there was very little survivalism in his posts, too

not sure if that necessarily means anything though, but he either doesn't care that he's about to be lynched or he's town and i guess the former is a possibility if he sees no way to stop it and has given up OR he's trying to give off the appearance he doesn't care as a sort of next-level-mind-game thing but i don't currently think that's what he was going for
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4664 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:40 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 4383, Pine wrote:MathDino is not scum. Scum does not get an investigative inventor enabler and then give it to Town.
this line of reasoning is also one that doesn't come from a competent player (he happens to be right here, but being right for the wrong reasons is hardly commendable)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4665 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:42 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 4488, Pine wrote::facepalm:

Why

WHY

Do you out Town roles like that?
oh yeah, he's worried about me "outing" a loveriser who already outed herself publicly in such a way that someone who hasn't even read the game (me) could find it with very little searching

and he's worried about it because... why? scum might have killed her if they didn't know her role? unlikely. scum might want to kill her because they know her role? unlikely

and he thinks i'm scum all the while

really, come on...

this is not the thought process of a competent player
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4666 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:50 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 4642, Pine wrote:We've got the NM guilty. Can we lynch Muffin tonight, use my inventor power, then NM/me tomorrow?
oh yeah, the straw that broke the camel's back before the vitriolic comment(s)

he legitimately thinks you have a guilty, but he wants to lynch a claimed flipless player first because why? he thinks that player is scum? then why would order matter? either i'm scum and the game would end with our consecutive lynches (from his POV, with the "guilty") or i'm town and this wastes at least a day

and this is all just stuff after i replaced in; i hate to imagine what was posted beforehand

anyway, done with my tirade, which i only really went on because he seems to legitimately think it has to do with "disagreeing" with me
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #4667 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:03 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I don’t even know what this supposed guilty is
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4668 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:06 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

pine thinks was LLD softing a guilty on you (conveniently, she appears to have been voting you at the end of D1 so i could see where he might have got the idea from if he is making certain assumptions about her role)

that said, i think if she did have a guilty, she wouldn't have said certain things about being fine with lynching other players, for example. so i think it's pretty obviously not the case. but hey, LLD should confirm that herself
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #4669 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:25 am

Post by chamber »

@zMuffinMan. I know I asked you to play out the remainder of the day and I appreciate that you have chosen to do so; however, I've gotten some complaints about personal attacks based on your posts over the last page. I'd appreciate it if you could dial it back for your remainder in the game.
Taking a break from the site.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4670 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:29 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

if anything i said was untrue, point me to it and ill gladly retract it and apologise
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4671 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:36 am

Post by Pine »

Yeah, fuck you, Muffin. If you can't see how taking disagreements in-game and turning them *wildly* personal isn't grossly inappropriate, then I don't know what to say to you. You seem to just want everyone to take your contradictory shit at face value, believe whatever you say, shut up when you disagree with them, and then think it's okay to attack them on a personal level when they interpret things differently from you.

And chamber, that's some really weak modding. I'm sorry, but when I PM a mod and ask them to intervene because I don't want to escalate the situation further, having the mod pop in thread and out the complaint with no action whatsoever is the opposite of helping.

VOTE: Not_Mafia

Day is coming to a close. This is the compromise lynch.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4672 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:38 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i didnt say anything personal about you. i questioned your competence at mafia multiple times. justifiably so (imo) given i can point to multiple instances of things i'm talking about

i never personally attacked you
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #4673 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:54 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I don’t think I can be characterised as a compromise lynch
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4674 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:54 am

Post by Mathdino »

If muffin had to be personally convinced to continue this game, that slot is almost conftown at this point.

The problem with this game is the town. I would be surprised if scum replaced out of a shit town.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”