mini 2013: the chorus of i'll call b4 i cum mafia (all done)

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 321, profii wrote:Nope
In post 322, profii wrote:Guess I’m the nominated scum kill when we lynch you Koki :lol:
In post 324, profii wrote:Tchill

There is mod declared no cops. It was a joke by koki
These posts dont add up by the way.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by profii »

I realised between quotes 2 and 3
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

VOTE: kokichi

i was gonna counter claim cop but profii didn't let me have my fun :cry:
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by profii »

Yea it took me a second to realise there was no cops ha
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Tbh idc. I joined this game for one person and they are likely being replaced out anyway. Profil is obvious scum by the way.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

this games a bit slower in terms of pace than im used to...

I'd rather you care either way. make the case. fight for town if you're town. don't just give up in frustration. makes it more difficult for town to win.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:26 pm

Post by the worst »

I am a day cup
VOTE: Kokichi L-1 but he usually seems to squirm harder as scum
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:20 am

Post by Ruby Red »

kokichi is town
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:21 am

Post by the worst »

UNVOTE:
LuckyOtter
LuckyOtter
Goon
LuckyOtter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:57 am

Post by LuckyOtter »

I feel like koki is an easy lynch and performer took the bait. Koki reads to me like unhelpful town.
--
Performer, my question in 170: You said you didn't understand the profii wagon, and that tw 'and others' were on the wagon for no reason, then you voted tw. So the question is why tw and not one of the others (specifically, unabombah, who joined the profii wagon after tw and before your vote)? I don't see that answer anywhere so if you can point it out, do so. All I can see is that you said that you didn't like tw's posts. Your only read of Una so far is in 311.

Also, "Wagoning is good" (315). What? You voted tw just because he was on a wagon you didn't understand.
--
Koki, do you have reads on anyone else? If you really are convinced profii is scum, who would be likely partners?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:25 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I didnt like tchills posturing post.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:27 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 333, the worst wrote:UNVOTE:
Why would you unvote i
Azurit
Azurit
Goon
Azurit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:30 am

Post by Azurit »

In post 316, SIV36 wrote:
In post 311, Performer wrote:
Siv: what further is suspect is how he read Azur’s rvs posting as awkward town. In rvs, isn’t the purpose supposed to be mostly if not completely fake??
She was playing strange because she went right into serious interrogations right from the day started. But then Azurit was questioned about that, she stated that she was used to playing mafia games where the days are actually just one real day. I believed this when I read it.
In this case you should read me as null, don't you? What you explained is not a reason to town read me, it's an reason not to scum read me.

In post 334, LuckyOtter wrote:I feel like koki is an easy lynch and performer took the bait. Koki reads to me like unhelpful town.
Why do you think Koki is unhelpful?
And why is being unhelpful a town indication?

@Performer: At the moment I don't have a readslist. It feels like many people have reads based on comparison to other games and it is hard to say who is right and who is wrong. But maybe you can question me about something, that I can answer without background informations from other games.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

So many scummy people on my wagon. But it's hard to believe all scum would be on me. Maybe 1 or 2
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:41 am

Post by profii »

Azurit, what do you think of this koki wagon, how do you read koki right now?

Koki - do you think ruby red has enough experience playing with you to say you are town with confidence at this point?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:51 am

Post by profii »

the worst,

specifically, what is scummy about me?
LuckyOtter
LuckyOtter
Goon
LuckyOtter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:09 am

Post by LuckyOtter »

Azurit, Koki has latched onto profii for mostly gut reasons (162). That doesn't help me sort profii. I wouldn't expect scum to be so vocal about a mislynch without providing some reasoning to back it up. I would expect scum to either sit quietly on the wagon and pretend to be very torn or be very vocal but providing some kind of evidence.
Azurit
Azurit
Goon
Azurit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Azurit »

In post 339, profii wrote:Azurit, what do you think of this koki wagon, how do you read koki right now?
Well, I think Koki looks like a townie that wants to play with mates from older games (#295 and #329). It is also extraordinary scum stil not to care about what other people think of you / wheter you help your team (same exampels). Even if my first evaluation of his play is propably wrong, I think it is very likely that Koki flips town.

It's very hard to get reads from the koki wagon. Maybe a very slight Chill town lean... but there are lots of things that need back ground informations about the players style.
If you want to have a look on my thoughts, you can read the spoiler.

Spoiler:
In post 312, SIV36 wrote:
In post 305, MariaR wrote:What don't you like about em Sivy
Conflict or Koki?

In the last game I played, Maestro continually had only one read the whole game. He was bound on getting virtuoso lynched. That was his only care. He was also really hard to put up with, and him and I had a blow out. Fights are uncomfortable, even if it isn't face-to face. It also makes the game awkward. He ended up being mafia.

Koki is doing the one read thing too. I wonder if it's a mafia thing?

VOTE: Kokichi Oma
That's a bad reason. Following this argument, I could say: "last game hello wrote some posts and fliped scum. Maybe writing posts is a scum thing. Vote xyz." Do you get what I mean? SIV has just a reason why someone can be scum, but there is no reason why Koki can't be a townie.
I'm not sure, wheter I should expect Civ to have better reasons than this one. Performer has made a similar mistake, so proparbly not.
In post 314, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: kokichi

L-2
I'm sorry, but I can't read this.
In post 306, profii wrote:i thought i didnt have any experience of town!koki, but i just remembered i do ...

if anyone is bored enough to go through previous games (wiki), i played mafia month with town!koki and he did not do this hard push thing
i played one shot mafia with scum!koki where he did towards the end on a alleged result to win.

so it seems logical to assume this is scum koki

VOTE: koki
Same thing, I don't know older games and don't have time to look them up. I realy don't know wheter you're right.

I did not quote Performers vote, because that's a very long post. I think his post is strange, because he gives different cases depending on wheter profii is scum or not.
Unfortunaly there also are some townies making this mistake, even if I think this is more a scum thing (because in case of Performer!scum he already knows wheter Profii is scum).
In post 309, MariaR wrote:VOTE: kokichi
I'd like to see where this goes
Can't read this, because I don't know their style.
In post 323, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: profii

that'd be too stupid for scum d1. waaaay too stupid. trading a townie for scum is fine especially day 1. So now either profii or kokichi is scum. I can't see kokichi being that stupid as scum.
In post 327, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: kokichi

i was gonna counter claim cop but profii didn't let me have my fun :cry:
To me it is autentical, that he flip flops between Koki and Profii because of the day cop claim. Maybe he would avoid doing that as scum, because many people say it is a scum tell to flip flop. I think in case of chill!scum he would also know that there is no cop in this game, because otherwise scum had to find the cop.
But that's a small town read, because there are also reasons to act like this as scum, even if they are less likely.
SIV36
SIV36
Goon
SIV36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:02 am

Post by SIV36 »

What if some mafia's don't care if they are caught? We know there are bad towns, so it stands to reason that we'll run into mafias who don't put any effort into their role. If you look at Koki's mafiascum life, he is overwhelmingly active. It's easy to speculate that he's not reading anything here in depth, or trying to solve the game. It's a little bit of a stretch, but I think he's taking a lead from his team (that lead being vote profii), and just running that, not caring how things turn out.

People questioning me why I don't have null reads: To me almost everyone is close to null. When I'm playing with sorting people, they are still negligibly a few percent from the null-point. I keep that standing to stop myself from deadlocking on a read and becoming disappointed.

However, I thing Koki is more than negligibly scum. The chances of him flipping red to me is much higher. Not only because of my previous game, but after some meta-diving and getting into koki's head. He's mafia, and he doesn't fear being caught. I don't think he likes this game that much.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:29 am

Post by MariaR »

Is it bad I dislike how quickly people pussied out of that wagon when it hit l-1
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:36 am

Post by profii »

In post 344, MariaR wrote:Is it bad I dislike how quickly people pussied out of that wagon when it hit l-1
Is it bad that I dislike how Azurit provided a fairly comprehensive read list and managed to miss out the worst
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:36 am

Post by MariaR »

Eh that just needs explaining
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:37 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Guyssss..sorry!
I'll read and post within ~24h, pinky promise!
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:39 am

Post by MariaR »

I miss my singing buddy
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:47 am

Post by profii »

In post 346, MariaR wrote:Eh that just needs explaining
The worst may not be on the wagon _right now_ but he was on there and jumped off as you pointed out

So I don’t like that Az went to the effort of fairly comprehensive reads on all the other wagoneers and forgot TW

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”