Micro 808: Kids With Guns - ROLL CREDITS (FIN)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:50 am

Post by BlackStar »

That doesn't seem like a good reason to claim though
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:03 am

Post by vulcan logician »

For real. It seems like the role could have been put to wise use.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:05 am

Post by 123456789 »

I mean, why shouldn’t I claim? It gives another innocent D1.
"You learn mathematics by doing mathematics."
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:52 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 20, Firebringer wrote:
In post 10, BlackStar wrote:
In post 7, Firebringer wrote:I am the innocent child but I refuse to reveal because reasons
I like your avatar
ty, i liked one of your older ones better than this one but this one is alright.
In post 11, 123456789 wrote:
In post 7, Firebringer wrote:I am the innocent child but I refuse to reveal because reasons
Prove it, or I shoot you N1.
have fun people yelling at you post game for gamethrowing
I don’t care about post-game; you have yourself to blame for it.
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:58 am

Post by TheRampage »

I personally say we lynch Firebringer today and then you use your night kill on Blackstar
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:18 am

Post by 123456789 »

Okay.
VOTE: Fire
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:30 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 28, 123456789 wrote:
In post 20, Firebringer wrote:
In post 10, BlackStar wrote:
I like your avatar
ty, i liked one of your older ones better than this one but this one is alright.
In post 11, 123456789 wrote:
Prove it, or I shoot you N1.
have fun people yelling at you post game for gamethrowing
I don’t care about post-game; you have yourself to blame for it.
Lol u moron
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Korina »

Votecount 1.1

FireBringer(2)
~ (3), (11)

NotAJumbleOfNumbers(1)
~ (2)
Not_Mafia(1)
~ (3)
123456789(1)
~ (1)

Not Voting (3): (3), (3), FireBringer(3)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2018-06-18 16:04:00)

MOD REMINDERSI will be (mostly) AFK for the rest of today, seeing as I'm closing (at work tonight, and the closing manager is my boss).
I'm fine with people posting unofficial VCs, just mark them as unofficial.
Last edited by Korina on Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:02 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 29, TheRampage wrote:I personally say we lynch Firebringer today and then you use your night kill on Blackstar
why?
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:34 am

Post by TheRampage »

BlackStar wrote:
In post 29, TheRampage wrote:I personally say we lynch Firebringer today and then you use your night kill on Blackstar
why?
Cause Firebringer is obviously the worst scum ever. No townie would claim to be the innocent child this early, and they especially wouldn't do it without actually showing they were. It would only make them a target for lynch if they weren't the actual innocent child and would cause the actual one to out themselves to ensure the lynch. It is a very poor town move and an even worse scum move. To me, he is being scum in hopes of outing the other power role now that one is outed. The scum could then possibly lynch one and kill the other tonight, and then go to Day 2 up 4 to 2, then Day 3 they would be up 3-1, and a mislynch, which would be likely would end the game night 3. So yeah, it is quite obvious that firebringer is scum and to me, your little interaction in this game seems scummy to me, so I feel our best bet is that you are his scum partner.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:43 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 34, TheRampage wrote:
BlackStar wrote:
why?
Cause Firebringer is obviously the worst scum ever. No townie would claim to be the innocent child this early, and they especially wouldn't do it without actually showing they were. It would only make them a target for lynch if they weren't the actual innocent child and would cause the actual one to out themselves to ensure the lynch. It is a very poor town move and an even worse scum move. To me, he is being scum in hopes of outing the other power role now that one is outed. The scum could then possibly lynch one and kill the other tonight, and then go to Day 2 up 4 to 2, then Day 3 they would be up 3-1, and a mislynch, which would be likely would end the game night 3. So yeah, it is quite obvious that firebringer is scum and to me, your little interaction in this game seems scummy to me, so I feel our best bet is that you are his scum partner.
Its definitely weird to claim innocent child this early in the game, but I think its too soon for you to be saying that he's "obviously scum". If he's scum who's trying to out the real innocent child, I doubt that they would actually take the bait for the same reasons that you just laid out. So it would be a dumb gambit on scum's part and the real IC would probably start to tunnel them. I also don't see how me saying "i like your avatar" is scummy. I just came back from a 1 year hiatus and he changed his avatar lol
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:43 am

Post by BlackStar »

You're trying way too hard
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:55 am

Post by TheRampage »

So Blackstar, you're telling me that you believe his claim of Innocent Child? Cause if you don't, I need you to explain to me why you believe that town Firestorm would fake claim Innocent Child. Cause I believe he is fake claiming, because Innocent Child would not out right now. Honestly, if I were innocent child, I would wait until lylo and even then, I would wait til I was sure that I knew who scum was. Claiming now would only possibly protect the 1 shot vig, which he has already vowed to use his 1 shot tonight. So doing so only outs both power roles and makes them the first 2 night kills and leaves the town without a leader. So in my eyes, no townie would fake claim Innocent Child or even the vig. So he is either scum or Innocent Child, and I highly doubt he is Innocent Child. If you agree with that, then you should be voting him to either force him to actually prove it so we can move on and if he can't, then we need to lynch him and let the vig decide who he feels is the best kill before he dies tonight.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:02 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Why do you think he was being serious at all? I chalked it up to RVS bullshitting.
<(") | (")>
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:07 am

If your assessment is correct, Rampage, then the actual IC should activate right now and give us 100% certainty fire is fakeclaiming. Then we lynch him. One scum down on page 2.

As it stands, though, it seems quite implausible that scum would have fakeclaiming IC in mind as a strat because of ^^^.

Rampage, even if such a gambit worked as advertised, it would be a shit move for scum.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:08 am

Post by BlackStar »

Firebringer, why'd you claim IC?
In post 37, TheRampage wrote:So Blackstar, you're telling me that you believe his claim of Innocent Child? Cause if you don't, I need you to explain to me why you believe that town Firestorm would fake claim Innocent Child. Cause I believe he is fake claiming, because Innocent Child would not out right now. Honestly, if I were innocent child, I would wait until lylo and even then, I would wait til I was sure that I knew who scum was. Claiming now would only possibly protect the 1 shot vig, which he has already vowed to use his 1 shot tonight. So doing so only outs both power roles and makes them the first 2 night kills and leaves the town without a leader. So in my eyes, no townie would fake claim Innocent Child or even the vig. So he is either scum or Innocent Child, and I highly doubt he is Innocent Child. If you agree with that, then you should be voting him to either force him to actually prove it so we can move on and if he can't, then we need to lynch him and let the vig decide who he feels is the best kill before he dies tonight.
I'll answer you after he answers me
In post 38, PenguinPower wrote:Why do you think he was being serious at all? I chalked it up to RVS bullshitting.
That was my initial reaction lol
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:19 am

Post by TheRampage »

Here is my thing Vulcan, we have 2 hard claims and if they are actual hard claims, that is the dumbest thing ever because it will cause the scum to kill right away the 2 townies we might need. I can almost understand Vig hard claiming if he was a threat, but remember that scum can get a day kill as well by killing themselves and another player at any time. So right now, if the IC claims, the scum can insta kill the vig and then be at 5 to 1, we mislynch today, they kill the IC and then we are at 4 to 1, if we mislynch again, then we are at 3 to 1 going into night 2, then day 3 we go to 2 to 1. and if we mislynch we lose. So yeah, it is stupid for the IC to out. And honestly Vulcan, I feel it scummy that you even suggested the IC should out this early cause he would be insta killed for sure. In fact, I just had an idea. I think you are scum cause it would be awesome to know one of the power roles for sure. Cause while it may be true that it was an RVS claim, what is true is that you are willing to see the IC, which is only strong in a 2 - 1 lylo situation, to out day one to get himself killed. Bad form Vulcan, but thanks for stepping in that trap.

VOTE: Vulcan
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:35 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 39, vulcan logician wrote:If your assessment is correct, Rampage, then the actual IC should activate right now and give us 100% certainty fire is fakeclaiming. Then we lynch him. One scum down on page 2.

As it stands, though, it seems quite implausible that scum would have fakeclaiming IC in mind as a strat because of ^^^.

Rampage, even if such a gambit worked as advertised, it would be a shit move for scum.
What if they wanted the vig outted?
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:37 am

Post by 123456789 »

In post 41, TheRampage wrote:Here is my thing Vulcan, we have 2 hard claims and if they are actual hard claims, that is the dumbest thing ever because it will cause the scum to kill right away the 2 townies we might need. I can almost understand Vig hard claiming if he was a threat, but remember that scum can get a day kill as well by killing themselves and another player at any time. So right now, if the IC claims, the scum can insta kill the vig and then be at 5 to 1, we mislynch today, they kill the IC and then we are at 4 to 1, if we mislynch again, then we are at 3 to 1 going into night 2, then day 3 we go to 2 to 1. and if we mislynch we lose. So yeah, it is stupid for the IC to out. And honestly Vulcan, I feel it scummy that you even suggested the IC should out this early cause he would be insta killed for sure. In fact, I just had an idea. I think you are scum cause it would be awesome to know one of the power roles for sure. Cause while it may be true that it was an RVS claim, what is true is that you are willing to see the IC, which is only strong in a 2 - 1 lylo situation, to out day one to get himself killed. Bad form Vulcan, but thanks for stepping in that trap.

Bad vote; Vulcan is town here.

And for your information, scum do not exactly benefit from suicide bombing as they lose a member. It is esp. a bad trade against the innocent child as then scum is basically losing a member to take out a confirmed innocent that could have easily been night-killed.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:38 am

Post by 123456789 »

Oh, and Rampage is town as well; I've seen his abominable (just joking) town game before.
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:42 am

Post by TheRampage »

Yeah, it's pretty notorious
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:50 am

In post 41, TheRampage wrote:Here is my thing Vulcan, we have 2 hard claims and if they are actual hard claims, that is the dumbest thing ever because it will cause the scum to kill right away the 2 townies we might need. I can almost understand Vig hard claiming if he was a threat, but remember that scum can get a day kill as well by killing themselves and another player at any time. So right now, if the IC claims, the scum can insta kill the vig and then be at 5 to 1, we mislynch today, they kill the IC and then we are at 4 to 1, if we mislynch again, then we are at 3 to 1 going into night 2, then day 3 we go to 2 to 1. and if we mislynch we lose. So yeah, it is stupid for the IC to out. And honestly Vulcan, I feel it scummy that you even suggested the IC should out this early cause he would be insta killed for sure. In fact, I just had an idea. I think you are scum cause it would be awesome to know one of the power roles for sure. Cause while it may be true that it was an RVS claim, what is true is that you are willing to see the IC, which is only strong in a 2 - 1 lylo situation, to out day one to get himself killed. Bad form Vulcan, but thanks for stepping in that trap.

Yeah man... if we mislynch 4 times we lose. Lol. I think that happens with or without the lousy gambit you think scum is employing.

Keep in mind, I'm not refuting your claims. I played a game with Firebringer where he made a ballsy and ill-conceived fake claim gambit as scum. So it's certainly possible. I'm just pointing out that (while possible) such a scheme is rather unlikely because it costs scum so much while hardly giving them an advantage. All I was doing was giving some analysis. Hold your horses.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:50 am

Post by 123456789 »

Rampage, please go back to voting Firebringer.

We could also vote Not_Mafia who has yet to do anything useful.
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:52 am

Post by 123456789 »

VOTE: Not_Mafia
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:05 am

Post by TheRampage »

Vulcan, you are playing too controlled for my liking right now. Anyways, I did not say you countered what I said and you did not my finding you scummy for wanting IC to out. Still. I will go back to firebringer and if he is scum, I will be taking a serious look at you.

VOTE: Firebringer

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”