Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2975 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:22 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2965, OnTheMark wrote:Ank is most likely town using Punreader VCA here

No reason to drive a bus on Almost50 in that gamestate

So then continuing that line of thought then if Titus is town the jjh/Gork slot is the one off the wagon and therefore is pun.
In post 2966, OnTheMark wrote:Also take a look at how much care Almost50 has for saying Titus is town. It’s almost like it’s preprogrammed and he stays away from the Titus wagon and on Nos.

Someone who (Nos I love you as a person) posts very little and isn’t influential. How did Nos get to that point over Titus?

If I use Punreader VCA style it says Titus/jjh which seems really odd to me in my gut.

Punreader thinks it's eddie/jjh
I think it's eddie/jjh
Jingle thinks it's eddie/jjh
OTM IS LITERALLY 1-2 STEPS AWAY FROM THIS

WE CAN'T ALL BE SCUM
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2976 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:22 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'm also going to point out that all three of us used very different methods of getting there, and OTM is using yet a different fourth to at least get close to it.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2977 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2976, Ankamius wrote:I'm also going to point out that all three of us used very different methods of getting there, and OTM is using yet a different fourth to at least get close to it.
OTM didn't use a method. He is fucking arguing from what gets him on your goodside. VCA says OTM Pun Nos
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2978 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:32 am

Post by Titus »

Town just dumb and I want tp win not lose
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2979 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:34 am

Post by Titus »

there is one screwball etl pun but never etl
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2980 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:48 am

Post by Titus »

Like give me some hope you will come around Ank or I dodge until EoD and mark this up to another wrecked game I could not carry. I am not here to ease into groupthink that was spammed by Mark against reality. I solved the game. You can win or not.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2981 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:50 am

Post by Ankamius »

You realize that if jjh flips town, we will all have to reassess anyways, right?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2982 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2981, Ankamius wrote:You realize that if jjh flips town, we will all have to reassess anyways, right?
Right but you won't even throw me a cop Mark lynch Pun in that setup. You insist on whatever is wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2983 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:55 am

Post by Titus »

That's why when you pissed on my solution, I dug my heels in. As conftown, I can try to stop the trainwreck.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2984 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:56 am

Post by Ankamius »

In what setup?

And what happens if jjh flips
scum
?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2985 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:56 am

Post by Titus »

solution = compromise
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2986 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2984, Ankamius wrote:In what setup?

And what happens if jjh flips
scum
?
I be your bitch and waste my cop.

rephrase first
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2987 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:58 am

Post by OnTheMark »

Why would anyone throw anyone anything if jjh flips the alignment opposite of what is expected?

If jjh flips town there are things like cop and night results to take into account as well as NKA.

Why are you so determined despite being wrong on all of your previous reads to lynch pun? You have not reassessed all game and only started speaking when jjh/cop Jingle became a thing. Why?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2988 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:58 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2706, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2642, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 2639, Ankamius wrote:I'd rather decide with my townreads, thanks.
And if your townreads are leading you astray?

You say you are confident it is Eddie and Pun.

I am telling you put your money where your mouth is.

If it’s a town flip we cop Titus lynch Jingle.

If it isn’t a townflip we go with majority plan.

It’s the best of both worlds.
Considering the main difference between my townreads and myself is the Pun-scumread (and I'm willing to submit to copping Pun if I have to, I just think lynching them is objectively bad for the game), I don't think that's very likely unless literally all of us is off-base.

But in that case, it'll be obvious before too long, so.

We have time to sort all this out.
In post 2711, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2672, eddie wrote:
In post 2623, Ankamius wrote:Lol

You are making the type of cases I do when I'm caught scum, so
And I don't have a "caught scum" play. Mini normal 1950 (?) hosted by Mastina. I was guiltied d2, fought for 30 pages and it ended in a scum win with all the associations I forged. One of those above games I linked I was guiltied d2, and it was not arguable, so I just bascially resigned. But I didn't play like "caught scum", I resigned because I'm good enough to know when to throw in my hand and not waste time or energy. I don't care how you play as scum, I have a damn high scum winrate and it isn't from "making the type of cases you do when you're caught scum".

I'll stop typing in bold to you when you actually treat me like a human being and engage with me.
You have a way out in the form of a Punreader-lynch. Then you kill me tonight and the eddie/jjh scumteam theory holds a lot less water in the collective minds because it's both untested and less likely to be pushed because both the slots pushing it are dead. This has changed since then with Jingle also syncing with us, but this mindset and approach is consistent with how you've played the day out regarding both your tunnel on Pun and how you've went about addressing the cases on you.

THAT'S
what I'm referring to. In this type of situation, I'd do whatever I damn well can do in order to weaken the foundation of the scumreads on me even without a foundation for the cases being wrong. It's probably the simplest way of catching scum; scum will do what they
have
to do to win.

And in order for an eddie/jjh team to win,
Punreader must be lynched today.
With an eddie scumflip or a jjh scumflip, the other loses significant amounts of influence, town still has two mislynches, and suddenly the townblock becomes even stronger. That's even without OTM being proven wrong about his reads, which would remove another avenue of play you can rely on. The game would effectively be over because lynching the other becomes a non-issue. Even without my townread on Punreader, I would still be firmly against lynching them for
exactly
this reason. I'm confident in my ability to gamesolve in situations where I can read how the game flows, and I firmly believe that you two have good odds of flipping scum when layered against this.

So no, my statement was just a simplification. I read through your entire rebuttal to Jingle's case, and what I'm seeing is poking at the vagueness of it and outright misconstruing others. I don't think Jingle's case is especially convincing personally, but your response to it is just scum-indicative and survivalistic.
I've gone into it multiple times why I think Punreader being lynched is bad.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2989 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:59 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2983, Titus wrote:That's why when you pissed on my solution, I dug my heels in. As conftown, I can try to stop the trainwreck.
In post 2985, Titus wrote:solution = compromise
...You didn't pop in and try to push your compromise until we had literally already reached one.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2990 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:03 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 1672, Titus wrote:
In post 1668, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1665, Titus wrote:The game is really simple when you look at who is afraid of seeing that Hydra and I differ in alignment. That's your scumteam.
Because 3 scum in a mini all pile onto one wagon

yeah, no dice
*shrug* Just because it is unlikely doesn't make it false.
Furthermore you and Jingle (more you) are adamantly pushing you’re town because “odds” not play.

Yet here you adamantly say “oh hey just because it’s unlikely doesn’t make it false”

Which is it? If it’s unlikely isn’t allowed you need to revisit your shit.

If it is allowed you aren’t conf!town and therefore your play suspicious as hell is analyzed
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2991 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:04 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 2989, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2983, Titus wrote:That's why when you pissed on my solution, I dug my heels in. As conftown, I can try to stop the trainwreck.
...You didn't pop in and try to push your compromise until we had literally already reached one.
I may be a stubborn asshole, but at least I am a stubborn consistent asshole.

I gotta go to work.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2992 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:05 am

Post by Titus »

This nonsense again. We had a pun lynch. We had everything planned. Mark comes in. Spams Jingle Titus, you accomodate him even though we have matmatical near proof of him being anti-town.

Let's stop rehashing the timeline. You aren't convincing me Mark didn't just go along with wrecking the townblock bc that's what he did and does everyday.

Just give me some help on actually sorting him when jjh flips town. If you can't do that, I have zero hope of you ever lynching scum because you'll dismiss whatever I say bc spam or excuse of the moment.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2993 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:05 am

Post by Ankamius »

Like, Titus I would understand your viewpoint more if you had a presence in the thread, but you haven't.

I've gone into my reads and why I think the way I do at least half a dozen times. I literally just now quoted ONE of them.

You've barely had a presence in the thread up until 2 days ago; that's literally the reason I was actually hesitant on lynching you yesterday, because I don't understand how scum-Titus would have that little of an impact in the game while still being active enough to be posting consistently.

And yet I had to fight my ass off to get the compromise I did get despite not being what I would find most optimal from lynch + cop actions today and tonight, so I'm not exactly in the best mindset to be accommodating
yet another
diametrically opposed viewpoint when it only started becoming an issue just now.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2994 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:07 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2992, Titus wrote:
This nonsense again. We had a pun lynch. We had everything planned. Mark comes in. Spams Jingle Titus, you accomodate him even though we have matmatical near proof of him being anti-town.

Let's stop rehashing the timeline. You aren't convincing me Mark didn't just go along with wrecking the townblock bc that's what he did and does everyday.

Just give me some help on actually sorting him when jjh flips town. If you can't do that, I have zero hope of you ever lynching scum because you'll dismiss whatever I say bc spam or excuse of the moment.
Where the hell were you when we were hashing this out? I literally forged that compromise because nothing was happening for multiple days at a time and it was the best way I could see to both get the lynch I wanted and get town to be more synced up in the future.

Nobody gave a shit, so I took the lead and MADE people give a shit.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2995 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2990, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 1665, Titus wrote:The game is really simple when you look at who is afraid of seeing that Hydra and I differ in alignment. That's your scumteam.

yeah, no dice
Furthermore you and Jingle (more you) are adamantly pushing you’re town because “odds” not play.

Yet here you adamantly say “oh hey just because it’s unlikely doesn’t make it false”

If it is allowed you aren’t conf!town and therefore your play suspicious as hell is analyzed
Oh look another lie by Mark. I've said Jingle town bc he doesn't argue to cop me to save me as scum nor do two scum wk me but I guess that's not play.

I need to revisit playing with you because you cause a 90% town loss rate because you always wreck any townblock you are not in.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2996 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:08 am

Post by OnTheMark »

I have been saying Jingle Titus long before the suggestion of pun or jjh.

Yay Titus wants to quit rehashing the timeline because she is scum.

I am not wrecking the town block I am merely compromising so people see how scummy you and Jingle both are.

If they say you are both town by play and analyze it instead of math then so be it.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2997 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2994, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2992, Titus wrote:

Where the hell were you when we were hashing this out? I literally forged that compromise because nothing was happening for multiple days at a time and it was the best way I could see to both get the lynch I wanted and get town to be more synced up in the future.

Nobody gave a shit, so I took the lead and MADE people give a shit.
I was being ignored. You got pissed and can't remember what I said because I got drowned out by Math bc RL. Which I habe to get back to.

If a lynch or cop doesn't go to my scumpool assuming my solution is viable, I am not going along unless proven wrong. Why is it so hard to say if jjh town cop Mark?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2998 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:10 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 2995, Titus wrote:
In post 2990, OnTheMark wrote:

yeah, no dice

Oh look another lie by Mark. I've said Jingle town bc he doesn't argue to cop me to save me as scum nor do two scum wk me but I guess that's not play.

I need to revisit playing with you because you cause a 90% town loss rate because you always wreck any townblock you are not in.
I admit I suck
at times

I play this to get better.

And I am in the town block Titus.

I am also swingy and can provide games where I have nailed 5+ scum in a row

If you really think I am town and BAD instead of yelling I suck or “reevaluate” or shoving why you think I am wrong down my throat you’d actually teach.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2999 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2996, OnTheMark wrote:.....

I have been saying Jingle Titus long before the suggestion of pun or jjh.

Yay Titus wants to quit rehashing the timeline because she is scum.

I am not wrecking the town block I am merely compromising so people see how scummy you and Jingle both are.

If they say you are both town by play and analyze it instead of math then so be it.
Yes you've been wrecking townblocks. Also I literally just told you why Jinglr is taf.

You're lynching town because it suits your ego or scum wincon. Some honesty. gtg.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”