Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1646, skitter30 wrote:Ok, again, explain why you think I'm the wolf here. Like, how does my behavior actually match up with what you think wolves would have been doing throughout the game?
Given that every player has done something that doesn't really make sense as AP partner we have to give credit to that person and we can't explain all actions as being wolf motivated. So we have to look at the preponderance of evidence.

The evidence against you is your play around APs claim yesterday. You didn't join the AP wagon which would be either thoughtful town or wolf, since town+mafia are going to want confirmed wolf killed. That leaves this particular tell as pointing towards you, Ruby and myself. I know I'm not scum, and I think I'm particularly anti-wolf, and between you and Ruby I think Ruby expressed a better grasp of the dynamics yesterday, indicating it's more likely thoughtful town from them.

There's other indicators that also apply to others, but I'd like more people to post before I muddy those waters.

You're right though, early(er) pressure on AP is not WW indicative, but I'm also aware that distancing exists in this game.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

I don't get wolf!skitter. He pushed AP earlier. Like a lot. The only reason he wasn't on the wagon was that he unvoted to prolong discussion and hunt for the other wolf...
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Just lynch the obv scum
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

So at this point i am accepting everyone is gonna end up seeing a Town flip on me at some point - and as it sounds if it is not today, it will be tomorrow.
So i have an idea that will hopefully negate my influence during the day as well as generate info for further days.

Either we elect someone to proxy my vote and i will vote there or i guess it could be a majority “i think UD should vote x” thing.
I’m not WW so that isn’t relevant.
If i am town then it doesn’t matter bc i would vote where i thought WW anyways.
If i am mafia i would of course aim for WW anyways, but this gives town players remaining the chance of controlling my vote to vote for my eliegied partner if we miss WW.

The downside to this is that i know i am town so i am letting 2 mafia and 1 WW controll my vote in a sense, but assuming mafia still is looking for ww today it’s not that important.

Whateves - that’s my thought. I guess my request is to lynch me tomorrow so my vote can matter for one more day.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

So scum omg
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

@Not_Mafia who's the other wolf?
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Dunno
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:16 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

In post 1656, Not_Mafia wrote:Dunno
but you are 100% sure I am skum?
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:35 am

Post by Pine »

But you're like 90% Mafia-scum.

Obvious attempt to discredit reasonable statement is obvious. Not_Mafia is probably not Mafia (at least not w/ UD)

Also I've decided that 'Fuggo' etc is a bit too aggro to use with a newcomer to the site. UglyDuck, we want to keep you around and do not intend any actual condescension. New folks are the lifeblood of the community, and just because you are transparently scum this game doesn't mean we don't like you :D
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

Pine wrote:But you're like 90% Mafia-scum.

Obvious attempt to discredit reasonable statement is obvious. Not_Mafia is probably not Mafia (at least not w/ UD)

Also I've decided that 'Fuggo' etc is a bit too aggro to use with a newcomer to the site. UglyDuck, we want to keep you around and do not intend any actual condescension. New folks are the lifeblood of the community, and just because you are transparently scum this game doesn't mean we don't like you :D
its ok I take no offense to fuggo, just a nick name I am fine with it :P

Also i am not trying to discredit anything right now. I am attempting to have a player who says nothing of value state something "black and white" so that it can be reviewed after my flip.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

VOTE COUNT - 3.1
Pine
-
skitter30
-Sando
Sando
-
ceejayvinoya
-
Ruby Red
-
UglyDuck
- Pine,
Not_Mafia
Fumuki
-

Not Voting

, skitter30, , ceejayvinoya, RubyRed, UglyDuck, Not_Mafia, Fumuki

With 8 alive it takes 5 for a lynch and 4 for no lynch.
Day 3 ends in (expired on 2018-06-22 07:40:00)
[/b][/color]
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1643, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Fuggers

This vote is not accepted.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

You're not accepted
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by Pine »

Your avatar isn't accepted

Down with Whitney

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Your mum is not accepted

Whitney takes you down, you don't take Whitney down
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by Sando »

What happened to the capslock bandit?
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

does literally no one other than the cow want to comment on my idea like literally at all?
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

I just used "like" and 2x "literally" and I am ashamed of myself. Also I am a little drunk. But also also - really... no one wants to mull that over?
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by Pine »

Pass

drunkposting is good though

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:17 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 1666, UglyDuck wrote:does literally no one other than the cow want to comment on my idea like literally at all?
It's a terrible idea and is more likely to come from scum.

I see no reason why town would bother putting forward such a plan, and just not scumhunt like a regular town.

Besides if you're scum, I don't think you'll bother helping us out anyway on finding the last wolf, because it says on the rules that if wolf and mafia are on a tie, mafia wins. Plus, nightless will make this hard for your team. You're probably aiming for a town lynch.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1650, Sando wrote:Given that every player has done something that doesn't really make sense as AP partner we have to give credit to that person and we can't explain all actions as being wolf motivated. So we have to look at the preponderance of evidence.
In post 1650, Sando wrote:The evidence against you is your play around APs claim yesterday. You didn't join the AP wagon which would be either thoughtful town or wolf, since town+mafia are going to want confirmed wolf killed. That leaves this particular tell as pointing towards you, Ruby and myself. I know I'm not scum, and I think I'm particularly anti-wolf, and between you and Ruby I think Ruby expressed a better grasp of the dynamics yesterday, indicating it's more likely thoughtful town from them.
I was the first fucking person on the wagon :facepalm:

I was pushing it *before* the seer outed the guilty. I chided the seer for *not* joining the wagon I was pushing. How is that partner indicative? The *only* reason why I left the wagon was because it was L-1 and NM was off it and tw didn't want the day to end yet (you have a lot of experience with NM lolhammering, right? Does Noir ring any bells?).

You're telling me that I'm a partner because of my play around AP's claim in very broad terms. How exactly is any of the above partner-indicative? Not only that, you're misrepresenting what actually happened (saying that I didn't join the wagon when I *started it*) and are broadly pushing a narrative but can't explain how my behavior actually matches the narrative you're pushing. You're ignoring the fact that you're narrative has little relationship to what I've actually done this game.

The most charitable way I can view you misrepping me like this is that you literally haven't been reading the game ... but you haven't displayed ignorance like this about the gamestate before, which makes it kinda hard to believe that this is what's happening here.

I've found the 'dumb or scum' tell works fairly decently on players that don't seem dumb in a general sense tbh.

--

is incredibly survivalistic. Also there's 8 players right now; of the 7 players other than yourself, three of them are scum. Why would you proxy your vote to popular vote when 3/7 of the game besides yourself are scum?

Instead of defending yourself and trying to find ways to make people more likely to keep you alive, why aren't you looking for scum right now?

VOTE: uglyduck

I'm kinda ambivalent wrt voting ud or sando, but ud has a vote on him so I'll vote there for now. I strongly believe that there are associatives between the two of them.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:48 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1666, UglyDuck wrote:does literally no one other than the cow want to comment on my idea like literally at all?
Oh right, terrible idea. You're not wolf and both mafia and town are motivated to hunt for wolf right now. By abrogating your responsibility all you're doing is harming towns ability to mafia-hunt using your associations, hence CJ is correct that it's more like to come from scum.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1670, skitter30 wrote:The most charitable way I can view you misrepping me like this is that you literally haven't been reading the game ... but you haven't displayed ignorance like this about the gamestate before, which makes it kinda hard to believe that this is what's happening here.

I've found the 'dumb or scum' tell works fairly decently on players that don't seem dumb in a general sense tbh.
Aaaaaand yet you follow this by voting the person arguably least likely to be the last wolf alive...
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by skitter30 »

a) you're voting for someone on the basis that you think she's a wolf but can't describe how without grossly misrepping her

b) I think the wolf is pine or nm. I don't think that there's much interest in wagoning either right now
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:07 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

In post 1673, skitter30 wrote:a) you're voting for someone on the basis that you think she's a wolf but can't describe how without grossly misrepping her

b) I think the wolf is pine or nm. I don't think that there's much interest in wagoning either right now

So why are you voting for me...?

Return to “Completed Open Games”