Micro 808: Kids With Guns - ROLL CREDITS (FIN)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by BlackStar »

It feels good to know that I was right about 123 being scum lol
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by Firebringer »

okay yeah, vulcan 100% scum here.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by Firebringer »

or Not_Mafia but I think he is town cause I got that town feel from him.
except for that one point he memed about being in my pocket, that was the only time i felt he was scummy.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by Firebringer »

LYNCH VULCAN
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by Firebringer »

LYNCH VULCAN
Show

BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by BlackStar »

VOTE: vulcan
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by TheRampage »

Yeah, I can go with Vulcan. I thought I had a scum read on him earlier but backed off. Before we lynch though, I think we need to discuss why the suicide bombing this early in the game. It seems to be a premature move, especially since no one suspected 123 enough to lynch him. I know if I was bomber, I would have held out til I was L1. So there has to be some reason as to why the mafia decided to do it early. I feel we need to discuss this in the case we are wrong about Vulcan.

VOTE: Vulcan
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by Korina »

Since I'm literally about to send 123 and Fire the dead chat link, they are now officially dead, and are no longer allowed to post in thread until the game is over.
Flip + death flavor coming out in about 10 minutes.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:37 pm

Post by Korina »

Amidst the conversation, 123 smirked at them knowing he had a secret weapon. He waited for the perfect moment then pointed at Fire.
"Flip,"
is all he said.

"Why?"
Fire quickly retorted with.

123 flipped his card around for all to see. It was the Suicide King. He was the suicide bomber.
"If I'm going down, I'm taking you with me. Now flip."

Resignedly, Fire flipped over his card too revealing the King of Spades... 123 had won the gamble. One less PR for the Mafia to deal with...

Firebringer and 123 are dead! Please unvote or vote someone else because the VC has been reset. If you have voted someone / unvoted in the time since 123's suicide, you are fine.

Actual rolecards are below as well as new VC.

Spoiler: Flips
King of Spades
Micro 808: Kids With Guns

Welcome, FireBringer! You are a
One-Shot Vigilante
and aligned with the
Town

Abilities:

- FIRE MAH GUN: Once, at night, you may target another player in the game to attempt to kill them.

Win Conditions:

- You win if all threats to the Town are eliminated and at least one (1)
Town
-aligned player is alive.

Please confirm you actually did read this by telling me your favorite color, (hex code appreciated).

Suicide King
Micro 808: Kids With Guns

Welcome, 123456789! You are a
Suicide Bomber
and aligned with the
Mafia
, along with (blank) the
Mafia Goon.

Abilities:

- Oh hey dude, what's up?: Each night phase, you may talk to your friend(s) here.
- DIE! DIE! DIE!: Each night phase, you may send a member of your group to target another player in the game, attempting to kill them.
- KABOOM!: At any time during the game you may target a player to kill both yourself and the target.

Win Conditions:

- You win if at least one (1)
Mafia
member is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).

Oh yea, I need your favorite color, (hex code appreciated), as well as your partner's name.

(In my defense as well, it's obvious the last mafia is a goon so...)

(Manual) Votecount 1.7.1

Vulcan(2)
~ Blackstar, TheRampage
No Lynch(1)
~ Something_Smart

Not Voting (3)
: Not_Mafia, Vulcan Logician, PenguinPower

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

EOD is in: (expired on 2018-06-18 16:04:00)
Last edited by Korina on Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:38 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

VOTE: no lynch
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by vulcan logician »

In post 279, Firebringer wrote:
LYNCH VULCAN
Um...errr.... for why?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:17 pm

vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:24 pm

Well now that we know 123 was scum, we can probably look at interactions to see that I'm not scum. I'm town. If your gonna accuse me at least give me reasoning/something to answer. Plus, I'm here rn. If someone wants to fire questions at me, I'll answer in real time.
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:38 pm

In post 284, Something_Smart wrote:VOTE: no lynch
What do you think a no lynch will accomplish, Smart?
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:56 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 281, TheRampage wrote:Yeah, I can go with Vulcan. I thought I had a scum read on him earlier but backed off. Before we lynch though,
I think we need to discuss why the suicide bombing this early in the game.
It seems to be a premature move, especially since no one suspected 123 enough to lynch him. I know if I was bomber, I would have held out til I was L1. So there has to be some reason as to why the mafia decided to do it early. I feel we need to discuss this in the case we are wrong about Vulcan.

It seems pretty straight forward to me. Penguin told 123 that he should use his vig shot on Firebringer or something smart because 123 wasn't sure about them. 123 knew that he wasn't actually the vig and couldn't carry out the shot. He also knew that the real big would probably kill him. So he died and tried to take out the IC at the same time. The Mafia got lucky because they ended out taking out the real big. Or maybe they suspected Firebringer was the real vig. Since 123 was pushing something smart and 123 flipped scum, the natural conclusion is that something_smart is probably town. But I think he should still be in the lynch pool because there's the possibility that 123 was bussing him and knew his suicide bombing would erase any suspicion we had for SS. These are all the reasons I can come up with for it
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:58 am

Post by BlackStar »

It's more likely that Vulcan is his partner though because they never really made any efforts to sort each other and their interactions don't feel right. Plus Vulcan really wanted Firebringer dead and voted with 123 on the SS wagon
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:31 am

Post by TheRampage »

BlackStar wrote:
In post 281, TheRampage wrote:Yeah, I can go with Vulcan. I thought I had a scum read on him earlier but backed off. Before we lynch though,
I think we need to discuss why the suicide bombing this early in the game.
It seems to be a premature move, especially since no one suspected 123 enough to lynch him. I know if I was bomber, I would have held out til I was L1. So there has to be some reason as to why the mafia decided to do it early. I feel we need to discuss this in the case we are wrong about Vulcan.

It seems pretty straight forward to me. Penguin told 123 that he should use his vig shot on Firebringer or something smart because 123 wasn't sure about them. 123 knew that he wasn't actually the vig and couldn't carry out the shot. He also knew that the real big would probably kill him. So he died and tried to take out the IC at the same time. The Mafia got lucky because they ended out taking out the real big. Or maybe they suspected Firebringer was the real vig. Since 123 was pushing something smart and 123 flipped scum, the natural conclusion is that something_smart is probably town. But I think he should still be in the lynch pool because there's the possibility that 123 was bussing him and knew his suicide bombing would erase any suspicion we had for SS. These are all the reasons I can come up with for it
Okay, that makes pretty good sense. Alright, so if we are wrong, which a few of us are feeling we won't be, we will be 3 to 1 tomorrow day phase. Where does everyone think we need to look in the case that we are wrong about this lynch? Because we can't be wrong again if we are wrong right now. Actually guys, looking at this now, I think I see the benefit behind SS wanting to no lynch. If we force the mafia to make their kill tonight, we get 2 more days of trying to investigate and hunt down the scum. if we are wrong right now, we only get one more day. Cause we mislynch at 3 to 1, then mafia NKs and we lose at 1 to 1

I do say SS still needs to be on the watch list. I would say SS and Not_Mafia are my top 2 suspects alongside Vulcan though. Still, I can go with the Vulcan lynch or a no lynch, whatever we decide as long as we talk it out.

I feels as if Penguin and BlackStar are town
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:36 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Something Smart
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:40 am

In post 288, vulcan logician wrote:
If we want to get to 3p LYLO, which has the fewest scum possibilities, we need to NL at some point. Better to do it now so that scum have the least information about who the IC is (and about people's reads) when they make their free kill.
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:15 am

In post 293, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 288, vulcan logician wrote:
If we want to get to 3p LYLO, which has the fewest scum possibilities, we need to NL at some point. Better to do it now so that scum have the least information about who the IC is (and about people's reads) when they make their free kill.
I agree with with Smart's assessment here. Look at the gamestate. There is no clear obv-town at the moment. We
no lynch
today and then scum take a shot in the dark. As the game progresses, scum will have a better idea who poses the greatest threat to their aims. Choosing a NK will be a simple formality "such-and-such has gained obv-town status. I NK him." Right now that's not so clear. Put yourself in scum's shoes right now. If you were scum, who would you NK?

Not only that, but after scum get a NK tonight, our D2 lynch will be better informed. The pool will be narrowed by one. The scummy will be slightly easier to find.

Logic dictates that we 'no lynch' at a certain point to get a 3 person lylo. The best logic dictates we do it today.

(Does anyone need convincing that a 3p lylo is best for town? That's a no brainer.)
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:23 am

In post 275, BlackStar wrote:It feels good to know that I was right about 123 being scum lol
But you townread him all day. Awfully convenient that you change your tune right before boom-boom time. Plus, this post raises an eyebrow. For real. It's awkward. Whether it's awkward town or awkward scum, I can't really say right now.
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:25 am

VOTE: no lynch
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:32 am

In post 281, TheRampage wrote:Yeah, I can go with Vulcan. I thought I had a scum read on him earlier but backed off. Before we lynch though, I think we need to discuss why the suicide bombing this early in the game. It seems to be a premature move, especially since no one suspected 123 enough to lynch him. I know if I was bomber, I would have held out til I was L1. So there has to be some reason as to why the mafia decided to do it early. I feel we need to discuss this in the case we are wrong about Vulcan.

Could you do me a couple favors?

1) Consider a "no lynch" for today and then I can be at the top of your list for lynching tomorrow.

2) If you absolutely
must
lynch me, don't take me past L-2 until I can come back and say a few things. (No, I'm not IC or anything, but I have some parting advice for town that I'd rather give on D2 if at all possible).
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:44 am

In post 290, BlackStar wrote:It's more likely that Vulcan is his partner though because they never really made any efforts to sort each other and their interactions don't feel right. Plus Vulcan really wanted Firebringer dead and voted with 123 on the SS wagon
So, I was wrong about Firebringer. So the fuck what! Dude, Firebringer was scum in a game that I recently played with him. He fakeclaimed cop. Me and another player bought it hook, line, and sinker, but due to some unlucky PoE flips, it was revealed that his claim was bogus. It took some cajones to do what Firebringer did that game, and if it weren't for the flip, none of us would have known. It was a brilliant scum move that was so ballsy it almost put him above suspicion. Being endowed with the special knowledge that Fire is capable of such gambits, I saw it as my towny obligation to be vigilant about Fire's possible fakeclaim to ensure that town wasn't duped in this game.

I had my doubts about Fire. He was by no means conf-scum to me at any point this game, but it was risky to let him pass without keeping an eye on him from my POV.

I wasn't the only one Firebringer thought might be scum, BlackStar. You were his other suspect. All we can confidently say at this point is, he was wrong about one of us.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:53 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 295, vulcan logician wrote:
In post 275, BlackStar wrote:It feels good to know that I was right about 123 being scum lol
But you townread him all day. Awfully convenient that you change your tune right before boom-boom time. Plus, this post raises an eyebrow. For real. It's awkward. Whether it's awkward town or awkward scum, I can't really say right now.
I stopped town reading him over a day before he blew up. How is that "right before"? And I don't understand how that post is awkward. It feels like you're just desperate to cast shade because there's a lot of heat on you right now

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”