Micro 808: Kids With Guns - ROLL CREDITS (FIN)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:54 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 296, vulcan logician wrote:VOTE: no lynch
VOTE: no lynch
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:55 am

Post by BlackStar »

Didn't mean to quote that
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:07 am

Post by vulcan logician »

No, I'm not desperate to cast shade. And with this amount of heat, I wouldn't even be breaking a sweat as scum. Besides, as of now, I am a proponent of the "no lynch" plan. Of course, someone else being lynched is a better choice than me, because I know I'm town. But if it came down to you or no lynch at EOD and I was holding the hammer, I would choose "no lynch."

We need others to join the conversation about that. Opinions anyone?

Blackstar? What say you about a no lynch?
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:07 am

Nm... I see how you feel.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Vulcan Logician
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:52 am

In post 304, Not_Mafia wrote:
VOTE: Vulcan Logician
Any reason why a player voting "no lynch" prompts you to vote for that player? I spelled out why I think it's a good idea in #294.

Any reason you think it's a bad idea?
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:08 am

Post by TheRampage »

I got to ask you Vulcan, why were you so willing to be lynched last game we played as Vanilla town and now you aren't? Explain this to me please.
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:31 am

The last game was boring me to tears. This one's fun.
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:43 am

D1 in that game needed to end, BADLY (and I said as much in the game). It's not like I volunteered to be sacrificial lamb or anything, I was just content to be whoever it was who got mislynched--the gamestate just wasn't conducive to good play in my estimation. I was roused to duty again at EOD, if you remember.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:56 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 297, vulcan logician wrote:2) If you absolutely must lynch me, don't take me past L-2 until I can come back and say a few things. (No, I'm not IC or anything, but I have some parting advice for town that I'd rather give on D2 if at all possible).
Anything else you want to say a part from everything else you said after this?
<(") | (")>
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:16 am

In post 309, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 297, vulcan logician wrote:2) If you absolutely must lynch me, don't take me past L-2 until I can come back and say a few things. (No, I'm not IC or anything, but I have some parting advice for town that I'd rather give on D2 if at all possible).
Anything else you want to say a part from everything else you said after this?
Yes there is. And, if given the chance, I'll say it when I'm at L-2 or L-1.

But shouldn't we at least discuss the merits or non-merits of voting "no lynch" today?

Or hell, if I'm going to be today's lynch, perhaps you should discuss the merits of
that
... if not with me, at least among yourselves.

But if you
do
have any questions for me, fire away.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:22 am

Post by PenguinPower »

You're at L-2, so go ahead and say it.

Even though N_M is on your wagon I'll hold off putting you at L-1 until you have a chance to.
In post 287, vulcan logician wrote:Well now that we know 123 was scum, we can probably look at interactions to see that I'm not scum. I'm town.
Before you go into it, though, you can explain how your interactions make you town, because I don't see it.
<(") | (")>
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:23 am

Post by TheRampage »

I mean Vulcan, you are at L2 right now. I could be persuaded to hammer on the No Lynch as I do agree that we need to do that at least once. But we need everyone's reads before Night Phase so that we know where everyone stands and can deduce where to apply pressure tomorrow.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:31 am

Post by BlackStar »

NM's vote makes me think he's probably town. So either SS or Vulcan are scum
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:23 am

Post by TheRampage »

Guys, I think if we no lynch, it should be tomorrow. I think we need to lynch one of our scum reads today and narrow down the field for us to push on tomorrow before no lynching. Then we can go into Lylo on Day 3 and pray we have a good handle on it
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by Korina »

Votecount 1.8

No Lynch(
L-1!
)
~ (27), (28), (37)

vulcan logician(2)
~ (31), (19)

Not Voting (1): (29)

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2018-06-18 16:04:00)

MOD REMINDERSPraise to Mathblade! Votecounter works once again.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:47 pm

Lol! Fair enough... I'm at L-2.

As to the interactions with 123, I actually assumed they would make me look townie... on further inspection, meh. Not really. But they hardly indicate partnership (in the sense that there is something weird about them). If there is a particular interaction that anyone finds fishy, bring it to my attention, and I'll let you know what I was thinking at the time.

@Rampage I fail to see how no lynching tomorrow would help anything. Look man, I'm not trying to save my own skin here. If you want to lynch me, there's nothing stopping that from happening the next day cycle.

If I am scum, I am LONE scum. Think about that for a minute. You have the whole game to lynch me. I'm not going anywhere.

But now consider the possibility that I'm town. That means that D-1 definitely will be a mislynch. Right now in the lynch pool, there are 5 townies, 1 scum. At random, that's a 1/6 chance of hitting scum. Let's wait a day. Then it becomes a 1/5 chance. And we only improve from there.

From a purely logical perspective we can only gain by doing the no lynch first.
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:02 pm

The bit of info that I was going to give at L-2 is this: I am a mislynch... a fact that may become obvious in a short time. So those who are most resistant to the idea of the no lynch (wifoming aside) deserve a looking over IMO.

Also (although my mind has changed somewhat now) I wanted to say that Blackstar is a scum lean for me because his ISO's tone seems to give away motivations to dissociate himself from 123. I was quiet about my suspicions of him before because I didn't want to be the target of a NK (little threat of that now). Plus, he hopped on the no lynch wagon pretty quick. Could be a calculated move but it's making me second guess my suspicions.

Anyway, that's the bit of info I wanted to drop -- nothing groundbreaking, I admit, but there it is.

If anyone has questions, I'll be happy to answer.

I hope that town resolves to do a no lynch today. But if not, my neck size is fifteen inches, and due to my sensitive skin I'd prefer it if a soft silk rope was used.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 316, vulcan logician wrote:But now consider the possibility that I'm town. That means that D-1 definitely will be a mislynch. Right now in the lynch pool, there are 5 townies, 1 scum. At random, that's a 1/6 chance of hitting scum. Let's wait a day. Then it becomes a 1/5 chance. And we only improve from there.

From a purely logical perspective we can only gain by doing the no lynch first.
The logical perspective is to give scum a smaller chance to hit the IC as a NK, not to reduce the lynch pool.

My main hiccup with the no lynch, is that I have a gut feeling that scum already knows who the IC is, so I'd rather just lynch you today.

You now said that your interactions with 1234 made you look Townie, but when asked to elaborate, you walked it back. You keep saying that you aren't trying to save your own skin, but everything you state is in an effort to do so. You said that before you got to L-2 (which you were already at) to wait because you had stuff that you would rather state tomorrow, but if needed you would state today. When given that chance...it was only that you were just a mislynch. That's hardly something that needed to wait until tomorrow, let alone you being at L-2 today.

VOTE: Vulcan

That's L-1. Someone please hammer.
<(") | (")>
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by TheRampage »

I think what you fail to take into account is that if we lynch today and no vote tomorrow, we take time to discuss over only a few people cause we will be 3 to 1 instead of 4 to 1. Then we have more people to look at going into lylo. I would rather get really good reads on the other 3 and then have whoever is left decide at 2 to 1 as opposed to 2 back to back lunches and more people to dissect.
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:30 pm

Fair enough. I didn't think about hiding the IC among the crowd. I can die for that purpose. And it makes sense to do that. Plus that, scum will be able to hide in the shadows with everyone's attention directed at me.

Good luck, guys.
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:32 pm

If anything, Firebringer's billboard "Lynch Vulcan" might have enticed scum to go after some low-hanging fruit. Maybe they took the bait.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 320, vulcan logician wrote:Fair enough. I didn't think about hiding the IC among the crowd.
wut?
In post 294, vulcan logician wrote:
In post 293, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 288, vulcan logician wrote:
In post 284, Something_Smart wrote:VOTE: no lynch
What do you think a no lynch will accomplish, Smart?
If we want to get to 3p LYLO, which has the fewest scum possibilities, we need to NL at some point. Better to do it now so that scum have the least information about who the IC is (and about people's reads) when they make their free kill.
I agree with with Smart's assessment here. Look at the gamestate. There is no clear obv-town at the moment. We
no lynch
today and then scum take a shot in the dark.
<(") | (")>
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:12 pm

In post 322, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 320, vulcan logician wrote:Fair enough. I didn't think about hiding the IC among the crowd.
wut?
In post 294, vulcan logician wrote:
In post 293, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 288, vulcan logician wrote:
In post 284, Something_Smart wrote:VOTE: no lynch
What do you think a no lynch will accomplish, Smart?
If we want to get to 3p LYLO, which has the fewest scum possibilities, we need to NL at some point. Better to do it now so that scum have the least information about who the IC is (and about people's reads) when they make their free kill.
I agree with with Smart's assessment here. Look at the gamestate. There is no clear obv-town at the moment. We
no lynch
today and then scum take a shot in the dark.
Yeah... when I composed post 320 I hadn't until then considered
postponing
the no lynch to hide the IC. But now that you mention it, Smart's way actually makes some sense. The no lynch will make the IC harder to hit (at least for the N1 NK).

Whatever man. I've said what I wanted to say. I think a "no lynch" is a good idea for today. Rampage doesn't think so. I'm cool either way. Lynching me today isn't really a horrible idea considering how much shade I have on me. Ruling me out will make the scum easier to hunt D2.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

@Mod: according to Player Actions/Voting/Player Death Rule 4, No Lynch requires 50% of all living players and therefore has already been achieved.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”