FIGHTING DREAMERS
FIGHTING DREAMERS
Goon
FIGHTING DREAMERS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:11 am

Post by FIGHTING DREAMERS »

In post 23, Ruby Red wrote:running for president was the entire reason i joined this game. waiting until later literally wouldn't have changed anything.
Also THIS ^
hydra of Ahiru-tan and Anumi-chan!
(aka. the worst & SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis)
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:11 am

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 22, mutantdevle wrote:I don't know about the rest of these candidates, but here at the mutante party we don't have our leader dictate the lynch.
lol

"hey guys, let's join P.R.I.C.K.S., it'll help town!"
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:12 am

Post by Ruby Red »

over here at LYNCH SCUM DAY ONE you are GUARANTEED a scum lynch day one OR YOUR MONEY BACK
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:14 am

Post by jjh927 »

~~* ELECTION DAY ☆ THE DECISIVE MOMENT *~~

DOST thou
live the current temporal stretch of your existence in EXISTENTIAL TREPIDATION over the PRESENCE of THE MAFIA? (`〇Д〇)

DOST thou
feel enamored by the thalposis that SOMETHING must UTILIZE their POWER to MITIGATE this maladaptively MALICIOUS malignant malevolence? (ʃ⌣́,⌣́ƪ)

DOST thou
postulate that the MOST OPTIMAL method of CIRCUMVENTING this issue is to FORMULATE a coalition that will DESIST AT NO OBJECT OR PERSON to ACHIEVE what it SEEKS to AIM to ACCOMPLISH? (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑

THAN extend the EXTENT of your seeking NO FARTHER - for we are…..

SHINJITSU NO KAGE ☆ THE UNIFIED FRONT AGAINST THE MAFIA LURKING IN OUR SHADOWS PARTY

(Or SNK☆TUFATMLIOSP for ABBREVIATION)

~~* WHOM is SNK☆TUFATMLIOSP (`_´)ゞ?? *~~

Our party is REPRESENTED by not ONE, but TWO brave leaders! ヽ( ・∀・)ノ

First is ME, Anumi Karoku or as MANY of you are cognizant of my identity, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis! I am KNOWN for possessing a POWERFUL, RESPECTFUL, and UNWAVERING VOICE so you can be CERTAIN that not only will I be a CHARISMATIC leader able to BIND us together in a similar fashion to the product generated by the COLLAGEN of EQUINE HOOVES known as “glue”, but I will ENSURE that all TOWN-ALIGNED voices whom are in my party will BE ABLE to have an ACTIVE and RELEVANT voicage in our DECISIONS. While GERRYMANDERING may HARM our DEMOCRATIC POWER, with a STRONG, LARGE, and CENTRALIZED party we shall do our BEST to overcome this shortcoming! o(≧∇≦o)

Our SECOND leader is AHIRU-TAN ┌( •́ ਊ •̀ )┐, also known as THE WORTS! He may ONLY be a duckling and thus VERY YOUNG and FOOLISH, he is a VERY important part of this DYNAMIC DUO! (✿˘艸˘✿). I acknowledge the verity of the circumstances that at times, I can perehaps get TOO excited and my POWERFUL, RESPECTFUL, and UNWAVERING VOICE may OBSTRUCT us since because I can CONFBIAS myself - but Ahiru-tan understands the IMPORTANCE of taking a STEP back and relaxing! OUR contrasts in personalities EVEN us out! WHEN this game gets TOO stressful, it is the COMEDIC relief and EASY READABILITY of Ahiru-tan that will ENSURE that we can progress! o(^∀^*)o

~~* WHAT dost SNK☆TUFATMLIOSP hold TRUE in their BELIEFS? (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧ *~~

OUR party tenants are as FOLLOWS:

TENANT WHAT dose it mean?
META
We MUST acknowledge that MANY people in this table are META-READABLE. These are PRIORITY sorts for us to win.
{123456789, Blind Bandits (SPECIFICALLY purrcocet), Ruby-chan, Ausuka-chan, and Mutant-kun}
MUST all have solidified reads on them at the end of the day! ONCE we establish these people’s alignments it is ONLY with great caution shall town REVISE their collective reads on them.
COLLABORATION
We CANNOT let ourselves succumb to CONFBIAS and CIRCLEJERK. The TOWN in my last scumgame lost since because they REFUSED to pressure certain people - we cannot LET competent scumplayers SLIP under the radar without STRONG meta or EVIDENCE to back ourselves up. I am COGNIZANT that some people may fear my SCUM GAME after PYP X/Y, but DO NOTE that Ahiru-tan is ALSO in this hydra and is MUCH more readable than I am!
DISCOURSE
We are a TOWNBLOC - it is INEVITABLE that scum will TRY to join our party and SO we must SORT ourselves through our disagreements. A townbloc does NOT win by simply AGREEING with each other but through DISCOURSE and ACTIVITY. Your OPINION always matters, even if it is WRONG!
LYNCHES
IF we win the presidency, we will PRIORITIZE lynching people with both SCUM equity and whom are DETRIMENTAL to town’s synergy, failing that we have a STRONG meta read on someone in our aforementioned list!

Spoiler: Table FREE verizon!
  • We MUST acknowledge that MANY people in this table are META-READABLE. These are PRIORITY sorts for us to win. {123456789, Blind Bandits (SPECIFICALLY purrcocet), Ruby-chan, Ausuka-chan, and Mutant-kun} MUST all have solidified reads on them at the end of the day! ONCE we establish these people’s alignments it is ONLY with great caution shall town REVISE their collective reads on them.

• We CANNOT let ourselves succumb to CONFBIAS and CIRCLEJERK. The TOWN in my last scumgame lost since because they REFUSED to pressure certain people - we cannot LET competent scumplayers SLIP under the radar without STRONG meta or EVIDENCE to back ourselves up. I am COGNIZANT that some people may fear my SCUM GAME after PYP X/Y, but DO NOTE that Ahiru-tan is ALSO in this hydra and is MUCH more readable than I am!

• We are a TOWNBLOC - it is INEVITABLE that scum will TRY to join our party and SO we must SORT ourselves through our disagreements. A townbloc does NOT win by simply AGREEING with each other but through DISCOURSE and ACTIVITY. Your OPINION always matters, even if it is WRONG!

• IF we win the presidency, we will PRIORITIZE lynching people with both SCUM equity and whom are DETRIMENTAL to town’s synergy, failing that we have a STRONG meta read on someone in our aforementioned list!

It is ESPECIALLY important that the PRESIDENCY goes to someone (or SOME people) whom are willing to re-evaluate and discuss reads with TOWN. This not only INCREASES the probability that we LYNCH scum, but it also PROVIDES everyone, rather than just us, with ACCOUNTABILITY that makes reading easier!

So WHAT are awaiting for at this present moment? ELECT FIGHTING DREAMERS, of the SNK☆TUFATMLIOS PARTY NOW! DATTEBAYO! (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
FIGHTING DREAMERS
FIGHTING DREAMERS
Goon
FIGHTING DREAMERS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:16 am

I worked relay hard on that so ya.... (-__- ;;)
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:16 am

Post by Ruby Red »

or you could ignore all that and just get a scum lynch day one lmaop
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:17 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 24, FIGHTING DREAMERS wrote:Mutant-kun, why declare a party right now? Tome thou dost not SEEM to be the type whom does this without thinking about the circumstances or OFFERING thoughts on the setup. Is this time JUST different or is my characterization of you INACURA?
I too had always planned to start a party when reading the setup.

The reasons why I came to that conclusion I will explain later because I want to see if others see what I see or if they are just signing up as a candidate for fun. Once everyone has made it clear whether or not they intend to start their own party or join someone else's, and once most other people have explained their reasoning to do so, I will explain my own reasoning.
I mostly just lurk now.
FIGHTING DREAMERS
FIGHTING DREAMERS
Goon
FIGHTING DREAMERS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:18 am

Ruby-chan nevre change o(^▽^)o

pedit: Arigatou, if you say so...
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:18 am

Post by Invisibility »

i'm tempted to join the anime party
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:19 am

Post by Invisibility »

but also anime sucks
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:19 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 26, Ruby Red wrote:
In post 22, mutantdevle wrote:I don't know about the rest of these candidates, but here at the mutante party we don't have our leader dictate the lynch.
lol

Please do not view me as your competition. If you are town, we share a common objective. Hence you are my equal, not my foe. The worst thing we could do as party leaders is fight each other as, at the end of the day, we are still town vs scum, not party vs party!
I mostly just lurk now.
FIGHTING DREAMERS
FIGHTING DREAMERS
Goon
FIGHTING DREAMERS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:21 am

In post 34, Invisibility wrote:but also anime sucks
That is your opinion to possess and I will NOT agrue with thee.

HOWEVER.I do must say that your REASONING for joining a party is MOTIVATED by GAME resoning and not just because you think my party is FUN (it IS but that is not the PRIMARY FACTOR at hand!)

^_^
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:21 am

Post by Ruby Red »

not sure you got the comparison i was making

your plan imo is the kind of thing that sounds good on paper but would actually just end up infested by scum like in echo bay grits seo if anyone read that
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:21 am

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 35, mutantdevle wrote:
lol

Please do not view me as your competition. If you are town, we share a common objective. Hence you are my equal, not my foe. The worst thing we could do as party leaders is fight each other as, at the end of the day, we are still town vs scum, not party vs party!
wait do you even get what i was saying there

if not then whats with the response
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:22 am

Post by Invisibility »

other parties are enemies in the election, but not in the game as a whole
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:23 am

Post by Ruby Red »

other parties are enemies to my goal of world domination and 5 straight red flips
FIGHTING DREAMERS
FIGHTING DREAMERS
Goon
FIGHTING DREAMERS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:24 am

Thisis why I hold the belief mutant is possinble scum... But I will provide himself with the OPPROTUNITY to explain himself of course when the time comes~
Invisibility wrote:other parties are enemies in the election, but not in the game as a whole
I POSSESS CONCURRMENT and thisis why once RVS is over we shold try to cut down on PARTIES. I am pretty firm in the bleif that Ahiru-tan and I are the WISEST choice for a leader but obviously I will permit the situation to PLAY itself out and adapt.
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:24 am

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 35, mutantdevle wrote:
lol

btw the more i look at this the wolfier it gets
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:25 am

Post by Ruby Red »

can you stop pediting me
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:25 am

Post by Ruby Red »

pls
FIGHTING DREAMERS
FIGHTING DREAMERS
Goon
FIGHTING DREAMERS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:25 am

I feel the same way Ruby-Chan... (U_U ;;)
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:26 am

Post by Ruby Red »

what if i told you i've dreamed about being president since i was a little girl
FIGHTING DREAMERS
FIGHTING DREAMERS
Goon
FIGHTING DREAMERS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:28 am

Than I would tell you that I possess the SAME dream and that you must make the ETHICAL decision as to whether or not YOUR dream matters MORE than mine - or perehaps there is a way we can BOTH achieve our DESTINIES! (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:36 am

Post by Invisibility »

is it bad that i'm townreading Fighting Dreamers