Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:21 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 39, Performer wrote:@teacher ah, I see
@bbt I was reading your profile. Also, you are one of the fm players I model my play after
@tommy we have alts in here? Who are they alts of?

VOTE: garmr
Lurkers make me suspicious.
VOTE: Performer/vote]
Oh my god you suck :P

But on a serious note you seem to give off a buddy buddy vibe with your posts 26/39
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:23 pm

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: Performer

So it registers on the vc correctly, if you still use the automated approach.
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:50 pm

Post by Gosrir Elmer Odels »

BBT's signature wrote:Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
I agree with this. But then why this:
In post 45, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Unfortunately, secret alts are all over the place. I'd sooner policy lynch em all!
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:24 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 61, Tchill13 wrote:wondering if invisibility is just trying to LOOK town or not.
This is a good post.
In post 70, Lefty wrote: Random wagoning is all good and fine. I was just seeing what BBT had to say since they pushed it several times
I don't have much else to say on your wagon - but with the current gamestate I am even more inclined to push you now.
In post 71, teacher wrote:Im actually kind of inclined to agree. Last time I played with Town!BBT, they pushed a mislynch (me, grrrr) several times, but at least provided reasoning.

VOTE: BBT.

BBT - strongest scum/town read, why, and +rand on it?
I'm not sure what you're trying to say here and I'm not sure whether this vote is serious or not. I feel like it is?

Those are also bad questions as well for page 4.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Lefty
Lefty
Goon
Lefty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:32 pm

Post by Lefty »

In post 78, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I don't have much else to say on your wagon - but with the current gamestate I am even more inclined to push you now.
You’re retroactively making a reason to sustain the push now?

Like talk me thru it here. I get wagoned for lulz, whatever. You call for more votes. I ignore the first time thinking it’s likely you’re just poking me to see if I squirm and maybe to see how others treat the wagon. Fair enough. No one really bites so you do it again. Still no one bites. Then you do it a third time, and instead of joining on me you get snap voted by two others.

All the while I’m asking what your game is, which you refuse to answer, and get another vote.

So now that you have been pushing me for no discernible reason, and people are voting you for it, you’re using that as a sign to push me further? That’s your angle?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:33 pm

That sums it up pretty well yeah. Saved me having to explain it as well.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Lefty
Lefty
Goon
Lefty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:42 pm

Post by Lefty »

Okay - so because of something that you’re intentionally doing, which could probably be seen bad from a Townie POV as much as an easy angle to push for scum, that makes it more likely that I am scum?

I’d really like you to flesh out your thought process here.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:06 pm

What I'm doing is most definitely not bad - if I wasn't doing what I am doing then we would have nothing to talk about for a start.

It's nothing you have done that makes me think you could be scum if that helps at all.
Lefty
Lefty
Goon
Lefty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:09 pm

Post by Lefty »

I’m not saying you’re bad or what you’re doing is bad. It’s pretty transparent tbh - I’m just trying to figure out how you’re evaluating it. Others could view it badly, so your conclusion is what bothers me.

There’s also nothing I’ve done to make you think Town?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:10 pm

There may be something that tells me you're town - but I want to ignore it for now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:16 pm

What do you think of the wagon on me?
ByronVilla
ByronVilla
Goon
ByronVilla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:26 pm

Post by ByronVilla »

In post 84, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:There may be something that tells me you're town - but I want to ignore it for now.
OK now my vote is serious.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:29 pm

Serious vote alert. We have a serious vote.

Shit's about to go down.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:22 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 71, teacher wrote:Im actually kind of inclined to agree. Last time I played with Town!BBT, they pushed a mislynch (me, grrrr) several times, but at least provided reasoning.

VOTE: BBT.

BBT - strongest scum/town read, why, and +rand on it?
now this could be scum... You really expect a reason for pushing a wagon before page 5?

VOTE: teacher
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:26 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 47, Gustavo wrote:I’m down for a fast day. I’m getting ready to play a game that ends in 36 hours so I need practice
In post 48, Invisibility wrote:i'm down for not doing that
In post 50, Invisibility wrote:why not use more the 36 hours to nail scum?
In post 52, Invisibility wrote:im not saying take forever, i'm just saying don't rush the game
i was addressing this interaction from invisibility. its easy to spew town this early on a stance like that. It's not "fluff". It's invisibility purposefully looking town. tbh i believe scum have more to gain from spewing town early and seek to do so more than actual townies.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:32 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 79, Lefty wrote:
In post 78, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I don't have much else to say on your wagon - but with the current gamestate I am even more inclined to push you now.
You’re retroactively making a reason to sustain the push now?

Like talk me thru it here. I get wagoned for lulz, whatever. You call for more votes. I ignore the first time thinking it’s likely you’re just poking me to see if I squirm and maybe to see how others treat the wagon. Fair enough. No one really bites so you do it again. Still no one bites. Then you do it a third time, and instead of joining on me you get snap voted by two others.

All the while I’m asking what your game is, which you refuse to answer, and get another vote.

So now that you have been pushing me for no discernible reason, and people are voting you for it, you’re using that as a sign to push me further? That’s your angle?
In post 80, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:That sums it up pretty well yeah. Saved me having to explain it as well.
BBT seems to have the same mindset i do early. Pretty much any and every townie is expendable days 1 and 2. Wagon reasoning doesnt matter until theres an actual reason to wagon (a reason that can be validated).

thats why teacher stuck out. Made a point to mention meta, at least a past experience, then puts a vote down early for a "lack of reason" which is a good reason to push as long as you're a decent amount of time into the game. We haven't reached that yet.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:35 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 84, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:There may be something that tells me you're town - but I want to ignore it for now.
@BBT lefty is either scum or new town. New scum would react the same way though. I dont think his reaction is AI. Scum would surely know the 1st wagon never goes through and would welcome it instead of fighting it so meticulously. That's the only reason i'd lean town on lefty. Not saying i lean town on lefty yet for the record.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:41 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

if the team was gosrir, byron and teacher that'd be pretty funny... oh well. just so you know i think guessing teams is stupid day 1 but ppl do it allll the time.

im not lynching bbt today though. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until day 2 possibly 3. Yes it's solely because i understand his style early which is a very easy style to manipulate as scum early. I'm giving him a chance above everything else i've seen though.

Tr-BBT

Scum-Teacher

no reads in between.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:02 pm

TChill is town - seeing the same things I am with regards to teacher and invisibility.

I actually think Lefty is newb town - scum tend to shy away from addressing their wagons (and potentially inviting direct confrontation) and try to look unbothered about being pushed. I guess Lefty could be over reacting scum but it doesn't feel like that to me.

VOTE: teacher

I don't think Gosrir is scum - I could see Bryan though.

Teacher/Invisibility/Bryan is my early guess and bragging rights post-game ;)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 92, Tchill13 wrote:if the team was gosrir, byron and teacher that'd be pretty funny... oh well. just so you know i think guessing teams is stupid day 1 but ppl do it allll the time.

im not lynching bbt today though. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until day 2 possibly 3. Yes it's solely because i understand his style early which is a very easy style to manipulate as scum early. I'm giving him a chance above everything else i've seen though.

Tr-BBT

Scum-Teacher

no reads in between.
In post 90, Tchill13 wrote:BBT seems to have the same mindset I do early. Pretty much any and every townie is expendable days 1 and 2. Wagon reasoning doesnt matter until theres an actual reason to wagon (a reason that can be validated).

These two clash against each other. Didn't you say "It doesn't matter if a townie gets lynched day 1 according to you as they are expendable?" Your words imply that BBT isn't expendable till a certain day or so. Why is BBT different from others.

Also why are you town reading BBT. Nothing in your speech implies you think BBT is town at most it should be a null read. What town actions taken by BBT justify a BBT town read in your eyes, especially if you are giving him the benefit of a doubt (which implies you think his actions are scummy but giving him a pass)?

Being a easy mislynch isn't a legit reason to town read someone.

I have a couple of reasons why I think there's a discrepancy between your mentality as described by you and your actual actions but I would rather hear it untainted from your mouth.
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:58 pm

Post by Invisibility »

In post 77, Gosrir Elmer Odels wrote:
BBT's signature wrote:Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
I agree with this. But then why this:
In post 45, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Unfortunately, secret alts are all over the place. I'd sooner policy lynch em all!
bad post
VOTE: GEO
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:56 am

Post by wavemode »

In post 93, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I actually think Lefty is newb town - scum tend to shy away from addressing their wagons (and potentially inviting direct confrontation) and try to look unbothered about being pushed. I guess Lefty could be over reacting scum but it doesn't feel like that to me.
This actually reminds of a mini where boon vastly overreacted and self-voted his early RVS wagon, then was largely left alone by this very reasoning :lol:
retired...?
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:57 am

Post by wavemode »

scum!boon*, to clarify
retired...?
wavemode