Micro 808: Kids With Guns - ROLL CREDITS (FIN)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Personally, I don't care about cornstarch
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

It is a great additive to assist in making stellar Bang Bang Shrimp.
<(") | (")>
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm too fussy an eater to take advantage of it
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Missing out, N_M. You're missing out.
<(") | (")>
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:10 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

If God wanted us to eat other food then he would have made them all taste of fried chicken
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by Korina »

I am very glad I didn't lock the thread then, LOL. Very interesting to hear NM's stance on cornstarch. XD

Anyways, flavor coming out now!
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:58 pm

Post by Korina »

Following the suicide of 123 and his takedown of Fire (the vigi), the day hadn't been eventful, save the mistakes of Korina
forgetting NL requires 50% of living players...
Anyways... I digress...

Everyone else decided on not to lynch anyone for that day, and that day alone, discussing the pros and cons of not lynching that day...

Finally, the lynch was decided... No one was lynched today!

"Heads down everyone... Mafia... wake up. It's time to play,"
is all Korina had to say...

Night One Begins! Mafia chat is unlocked; mafia, submit your actions. Tyty.

EON: (expired on 2018-06-12 00:00:00)
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:52 pm

Post by Korina »

"Mafia, go back to sleep,"
Korina said before pausing a moment.

"Everyone wake up. Not all of you survived the night, unfortunately. One of you didn't wake up with the rest of us... in fact... that one person won't
ever
be waking up again...

Blackstar, hand me your card. You were shot by a member of the Mafia last night."

Blackstar obeyed, handing Korina his card...

Blackstar was a...

Spoiler:
Vanilla Townie
!

Ten of Spades
Micro 808: Kids With Guns

Welcome, Blackstar! You are a
Vanilla Townie
, and aligned with the
Town

Abilities:

- You have no abilities other than your voice and your vote.

Win Conditions:

- You win if all threats to the Town are eliminated and at least one (1)
Town
-aligned player is alive.

Please confirm you actually did read this by telling me your favorite color, (hex code appreciated).

Day 2 Begins! It will end in: (expired on 2018-06-26 00:00:00)!

Votecount 2.0

Not Voting (5): Something_Smart(0), Not_Mafia(0), vulcan logician(0), TheRampage(0), PenguinPower(0)

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2018-06-26 00:00:00)

MOD REMINDERSThe bot wants me to prod all of you because it was night and none of you posted... Just a heads up...
BE MORE ACTIVE DURING THE NIGHT PHASE, SMH
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by vulcan logician »

Someone must have thought Blackstar was IC. Hmmmm. He was one of my scumleans. That really helps my PoE.

I think the no lynch has put town in a fine position. Scum killed one of the more dubious townies in an attempt to hit a PR. I feel pretty confident town is gonna win this game.

Who was it that was so opposed to the no lynch that he fussed about its coming to fruition for nearly a page after Smart pointed out it was a hammer?

VOTE: PenguinPower
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:27 am

Post by TheRampage »

I honestly think you are stretching here Vulcan. Scum wouldn't make a big scene over no lynch and honestly, Penguin is a mod; so I think his outburst was truly about how going about pointing out it was hammered, was handled. I feel like he was trying to point out to players that the proper way to handle that situation was to send a PM to the mod. I also don't think scum would risk bringing attention to themselves in that way. I also feel a little more comfortable with smart now that I think about it. While scum would be on board with a no lynch, especially if they were getting pushed at the end of Day 1. I also feel more comfortable with Smart because I don't feel like scum would publicly point out no lynch was hammered. So that leaves me between you and not_mafia. So I think for you stretching and the such, you will get my vote to start the day.

VOTE: Vulcan
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:49 am

Well Rampage, I'm kind of in the same boat. Not Maf is a super null read, and I lean town on Smart. I don't want to start with you, so I'm looking at Penguin.

It's not just the thing about the method of informing a mod. He was against the no lynch, which was a pro town idea. And it wasn't like lynching me was a controversial idea. It almost happened. Look at it this way. I know I'm town, and here is a player pushing my lynch over what is a good idea for town. Does that make him scum? No. But it's worth bitching and moaning about.

What do you make of Blackstar's untimely demise?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:57 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Hi, vulcan.

Why don't you want to start with Rampage. He pushed you (and was actually voting you at eod) over a no lynch. So did N_M. Why me over them?

I find you trying to push me based on NAI comments to be pretty bad, so it adds to my scum read on you from yesterday. I'll wait til the rest have a chance to weigh in, but consider my vote on you.
<(") | (")>
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:17 am

Post by Something_Smart »

123 interacted with vulcan and Not_Mafia a lot. I doubt either of them are scum.

On the other hand, I don't think he interacted with Penguin hardly at all.
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:18 am

In post 361, PenguinPower wrote:Hi, vulcan.

Why don't you want to start with Rampage. He pushed you (and was actually voting you at eod) over a no lynch. So did N_M. Why me over them?
Gotta start somewhere. Trust me. I'm not tunneling you, but I'd be a fool not to explore the possibility of scum Penguin. Think about it this way, if I'm town, it would seem quite plausible that scum would be pushing my wagon, especially when a wise no lynch is under consideration. I know I'm town, so I'm considering that possibility. Of course, I suppose it's also possible that Smart was just sitting back pushing the no lynch while you and Rampage did the heavy lifting for him. While that
is
possible, I think it's unlikely. So I'm looking at you guys.
I find you trying to push me based on NAI comments to be pretty bad, so it adds to my scum read on you from yesterday. I'll wait til the rest have a chance to weigh in, but consider my vote on you.
Awww, thanks. As I already said, I'm not working with certitudes here, just exploring what I see as likelihoods. So, let me ask you then, when I flip green, where are you gonna look next?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:20 am

Post by PenguinPower »

You didn't answer my question.
<(") | (")>
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:24 am

In post 363, vulcan logician wrote:
In post 361, PenguinPower wrote:Hi, vulcan.

Gotta start somewhere.
Trust me. I'm not tunneling you, but I'd be a fool not to explore the possibility of scum Penguin. Think about it this way, if I'm town, it would seem quite plausible that scum would be pushing my wagon, especially when a wise no lynch is under consideration. I know I'm town, so I'm considering that possibility. Of course, I suppose it's also possible that Smart was just sitting back pushing the no lynch while you and Rampage did the heavy lifting for him. While that
is
possible, I think it's unlikely. So I'm looking at you guys.
Awww, thanks. As I already said, I'm not working with certitudes here, just exploring what I see as likelihoods. So, let me ask you then, when I flip green, where are you gonna look next?
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:25 am

No particular reason other than going after two people at a time is rather cumbersome... now, why don't you answer my question?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:27 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 362, Something_Smart wrote:On the other hand, I don't think he interacted with Penguin hardly at all.
That's not true...
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:28 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 366, vulcan logician wrote:No particular reason other than going after two people at a time is rather cumbersome... now, why don't you answer my question?
Why is N_M super null, and why do you not want to start with Rampage.

Should be easy to answer, and saying "Gotta start somewhere" is not an answer given your previous comments.
<(") | (")>
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:28 am

A few things also struck me now that I think about it. The pressure was already on me, and you joined in last... but you seemed to want my lynch a little more than the other two. Even after the no lynch was put on the table for examination (the brainchild of smart, who iirc suggested it after my wagon formed). Why did you want to lynch me over the no lynch? It doesn't make sense.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:31 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 369, vulcan logician wrote:A few things also struck me now that I think about it. The pressure was already on me, and you joined in last... but you seemed to want my lynch a little more than the other two. Even after the no lynch was put on the table for examination (the brainchild of smart, who iirc suggested it after my wagon formed). Why did you want to lynch me over the no lynch? It doesn't make sense.
In post 318, PenguinPower wrote:The logical perspective is to give scum a smaller chance to hit the IC as a NK, not to reduce the lynch pool.

My main hiccup with the no lynch, is that I have a gut feeling that scum already knows who the IC is, so I'd rather just lynch you today.

You now said that your interactions with 1234 made you look Townie, but when asked to elaborate, you walked it back. You keep saying that you aren't trying to save your own skin, but everything you state is in an effort to do so. You said that before you got to L-2 (which you were already at) to wait because you had stuff that you would rather state tomorrow, but if needed you would state today. When given that chance...it was only that you were just a mislynch. That's hardly something that needed to wait until tomorrow, let alone you being at L-2 today.

VOTE: Vulcan

That's L-1. Someone please hammer.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:32 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In short: I don't feel anything you say is genuine.
<(") | (")>
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:33 am

In post 368, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 366, vulcan logician wrote:No particular reason other than going after two people at a time is rather cumbersome... now, why don't you answer my question?
Why is N_M super null, and why do you not want to start with Rampage.
IDK, I can't get a solid read on N_M personally. Stuff like his read list seemed to be more goofing around than anything. I don't see scum motivations. I don't feel towniness, hence, null read.

I want to go through Rampage's ISO to find stuff to confront him with... in organized fashion. Being a creature of procrastinatory inclinations, I have yet to do so.
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:35 am

In post 371, PenguinPower wrote:In short: I don't feel anything you say is genuine.
Well, what can I say? Sometimes genuine people aren't perceived as genuine. Happens outside of mafia, too. It's a real bitch.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:53 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 367, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 362, Something_Smart wrote:On the other hand, I don't think he interacted with Penguin hardly at all.
That's not true...
Really? I only found one thing in his ISO that was addressed to you, and it was in response to a direct question.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”