Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 1221, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1128, Randomnamechange wrote:Ank is obv towning rly hard rn
Yeah, they’re acting like their mislynch is so much worse than anyone else’s Nico, I retract my objection to you investigating them. It’s just too damn much IMO.
the difference is literally that nobody else in the list you mentioned is in Nico's investigate list
"Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason."

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:08 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 1116, Reality Check wrote:Nico

You understand that scum will take any opportunity to lynch a competent town when given an ultimatum like that? If the day ends with that, you would die regardless of our alignment

That's proscum regardless of our alignment
In post 1118, Reality Check wrote:That ultimatum doesn't work unless it traps scum whether it triggers or not

That is protown if we are scum and is absolutely horrible when we are town
unless you're referring to this?

then you're understanding it wrong. look through the context again.
"Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason."

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 1215, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1109, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 1102, the worst wrote:actually can everyone just LMK if they're willing to lynch creature TODAY or not in their next post pls?

Not doing so is claiming scum with him so please do

Will wait like 48 hrs before I turn this up to eleven
Creature if you're town pls ascend the status of mason buddy in the next 48 hrs
to avoid a NL yes.
In post 1105, Reality Check wrote:
In post 1101, Randomnamechange wrote:re: first point of 1096, we can see who looked like they were expecting creature to get caught no?
that's hard

scum can either 'catch' him themselves, wait until he gets caught and pretend to have 'caught' him before that, or just not comment at all

or really anything

if there's scum intent there, it's probably subtle
i would like everyone to give thoughts on this. i have my opinion, but i want to see what others say.
I wish there was some way to convince everyone to see what we do. :re: TP/letters. I think she already knows we’re onto her and her absence speaks volumes IMO. @Vartsun , @Taly , please help. Lol.
the absence doesn't mean anything

there's several slots that haven't even checked in yet

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Nancy, what do you make of Reality thinking that scum would find me scary to play against?
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 1205, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Strongly disagree with you on the worst. The fact they they are strongly pushing a Creature lynch in addition to their consistent thougtful analysis - plus Creature making him his only “official” townread, reads hardtown to me.
"Consistent thoughtful analysis" - where? which posts?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1153, Shoshin wrote:So, basically, I'm willing to lynch any of the worst, Reality, Creature, or Random.
I will fight you on the worst. I think randomidget’s vote on TP/letters is unlikely if their scum. Creature is probably the best option and contrary to what Reality is saying, will yield tons of info. I just think TP/letters is a better option. I’m starting to give up hope of convincing anyone of this besides randomidget. :sad:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:13 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 1207, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1074, Shoshin wrote:Meh, fuck this. No point putting effort into a losing game. If you the worst and Reality are scum, I don't see any hope of convincing anyone to lynch them - and if they're town, they're actively not working with me, they're making me paranoid as fuck that they're scum, and apparently they want to lynch me, so I've got nothing left to do here.

If Nancy or Nico want to talk about things, let me know.
I think you’re obvtown. I think people who are scumreading you are tonedeaf. That’s one of the main reasons, I’m so convinced that TP/letters is scum. She’s BOTH antagonistic and fake. Either one alone, doesn’t necessarily equal scum but the two of them combined frequently does.

Your sincerity comes through to me clearly in nearly every post. Why? Unlike TP/letters, you have actual content in your posts and are interactive and questioning. I think everyone (who is town in this game) needs to take into account both thought progression and tone. The problem is that too many people in this game are not doing that. The worst, like you, has demonstrated both.
I can read tone

tone by itself isn't alignment indicative

tone SHIFTS are

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1154, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 1147, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 1139, ArcAngel9 wrote:OKAY. LET ME GIVE YOU HEADS UP

READ THE DAY START FLAVOR. THERE IS A HIT ABOUT SOMEONE THERE.

AMD DONT ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT IT.

In post 831, NicoRobin wrote:Anyone who votes me or Nancy is scum. This ain't a bluff. I am a baby with power. You have been warned.
Are you serious? :o I’ve been townreading you mainly because of your TP/letters vote. How you can still scumread Nico at this point, makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
Are you serious? :eek:

Nico is clearly obvtown. I was townreading you mainly for your TP/letters vote. How you think that Nico is still scum, makes absolutely no sense anymore.
Can we lynch this. It should have happened yesterday.
In post 833, Randomnamechange wrote:YoU hAvE bEeN wArNeD
Another scum!
In post 841, TPFKAP wrote:VOTE: creature
I am okay with lynch too. Creature is most certainly not scum.
In post 1137, NicoRobin wrote:But.....there is only one baby with power. There can't be two or more babies with power......
I am serious. Lets get this.

VOTE: Nicorobin
Hey, how about you and I lynch this? Then I won't inv. you.
Im down. I would say my main pool rn is them, tpf, renais and shoshin
Are you serious? How you can still scumread NIco at this point makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 1232, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Are you serious? How you can still scumread NIco at this point makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
That's what I'm saying, completely unnatural response to Nico's posting...
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:31 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 1230, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I think randomidget’s vote on TP/letters is unlikely if their scum.
I don't think this clears randomidget unless Creature is town and TP/letters scum. If Creature's scum, there's nothing town about randomidget's vote.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 831, NicoRobin wrote:Anyone who votes me or Nancy is scum. This ain't a bluff. I am a baby with power. You have been warned.
Another scum!
In post 1137, NicoRobin wrote:But.....there is only one baby with power. There can't be two or more babies with power......

The hell I won’t. I think Nico is town. Their response to my EOD push on them was the epitome of irate town. Why are you so sure that Creature cannot be scum? Creature was the worst’s hydra partner and he is scumreading him. D1, you opposed a Creature lynch, because “he’s too cute to lynch”, now suddenly you’re beyond convinced? I’m totally not buying this. I think you’re pushing a mislynch. @Shoshin , @the worst , what are your reads on this? I’m not liking it one bit. BOTH the Creature and Nico reads.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1156, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 1154, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 1147, NicoRobin wrote:

Another scum!

Hey, how about you and I lynch this? Then I won't inv. you.
Im down. I would say my main pool rn is them, tpf, renais and shoshin
That offer was for RC only.....
Good catch. Lol.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 1235, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:The hell I won’t. I think Nico is town. Their response to my EOD push on them was the epitome of irate town. Why are you so sure that Creature cannot be scum? Creature was the worst’s hydra partner and he is scumreading him. D1, you opposed a Creature lynch, because “he’s too cute to lynch”, now suddenly you’re beyond convinced? I’m totally not buying this. I think you’re pushing a mislynch. @Shoshin , @the worst , what are your reads on this? I’m not liking it one bit. BOTH the Creature and Nico reads.
I think you have a good point. I forgot about the "he's too cute to lynch" post, that shift from light defense to absolute certainty is definitely suspect.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1161, Randomnamechange wrote:As i said, shoshin seems to have chosen random stances rather than having genuine process
Disagree. They clearly have “genuine process”, just maybe misdirected.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1210, Reality Check wrote:breaking my "no more posting tonight" thing just to respond to this
In post 1209, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:No! They’re not getting MISlynched if I have anything to say about it. You’re not very familiar with my meta. I have pretty good reads. I recently finished a team hydra game where I was the only one on my team who correctly read two players as town. I sincerely doubt I’m wrong on this.
welcome to Schrodinger's Shoshin, the slot that is both town and scum at the same time for the same reason
What is your take on Angel saying they are certain that Creature can’t be scum and their push on Nico?

Rn, I ‘m up for one of TP/letters, Creature, or Angel lynch - in that order. On d1, Angel said that Creature was too “cute to lynch”. If randomidget switches their vote to Nico, they’re also on the table. Again, I totally disagree with you on Shoshin.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by Reality Check »

that entire post was scummy

I indicated as such very shortly after seeing it

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1237, Shoshin wrote:
In post 1235, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:The hell I won’t. I think Nico is town. Their response to my EOD push on them was the epitome of irate town. Why are you so sure that Creature cannot be scum? Creature was the worst’s hydra partner and he is scumreading him. D1, you opposed a Creature lynch, because “he’s too cute to lynch”, now suddenly you’re beyond convinced? I’m totally not buying this. I think you’re pushing a mislynch. @Shoshin , @the worst , what are your reads on this? I’m not liking it one bit. BOTH the Creature and Nico reads.
I think you have a good point. I forgot about the "he's too cute to lynch" post, that shift from light defense to absolute certainty is definitely suspect.
Yeah and for no reason. I am highly sus of their push on Nico as well. Doubting Creature could be scum is one thing but hardtown reading him is quite another. Creature was the worst’s hydra buddy so he ought to be able to read him better than anyone. He was originally hesitant about a Creature lynch and has now done a logically progrssed 180. I’m thinking Angel is maybe desperate to save their scumpal? I think scum is to be found on the Nico wagon. The worst, Sajj, Reality, you, me are all townreading Nico. I hope Nico reconsiders and investigates whomever is left on her wagon. That wagon is uberscummy IMO.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1240, Reality Check wrote:that entire post was scummy

I indicated as such very shortly after seeing it
Sorry, I’ve doing my best to play catchup. I’m down with lynching anyone on the Nico wagon.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I still badly want to lynch TP/letters but Angel’s post has swayed me,- in the opposite direction from what they intended.

UNVOTE: TP/letters

VOTE: Creature
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:14 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 1221, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1128, Randomnamechange wrote:Ank is obv towning rly hard rn
Yeah, they’re acting like their mislynch is so much worse than anyone else’s Nico, I retract my objection to you investigating them. It’s just too damn much IMO.
do people not even read my posts or something
In post 1238, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1161, Randomnamechange wrote:As i said, shoshin seems to have chosen random stances rather than having genuine process
Disagree. They clearly have “genuine process”, just maybe misdirected.
i think the process came after their positions.
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:31 am

Post by the worst »

of course we read your posts Nancy Drew 39
the worst