zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 122, Moment wrote:this was your reaction to my theorizing
he was either joking or revealing himself

everything you and kaede were saying is moot in either scenario
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 125, zMuffinMan wrote:

Disagree.
If he was revealing himself he may have been under the misconception that if he's an IC another one must not exist, hence the point of my post and my prior question. If he's joking then he can just say as much and I will just completely ignore such, in which case, yes, that would be wasted time.
Back to my old main for now

/quit indefinitely
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

if he was revealing himself, your question to him was literally pointless
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by Moment »

In post 123, Human Sequencer wrote:moment is putting a lot of extravagant effort into his wording rn
might be an easy sort through meta which I may or may not get around to doing later

Dunn post could have realistically been a joke

i appreciate the info on kaede, nosferatu
Wisdom,
can you back up what he said? Or do you disagree.
Huh, I hadn't noticed. Now that you mention it and going back to look, I guess you're right :P
In post 125, zMuffinMan wrote:

Even if he is confirmed to be town there's still the question of what makes him believe that his role is a direct counterclaim to mastina's. Outside of that, though, I suppose you're right.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 127, zMuffinMan wrote:if he was revealing himself, your question to him was literally pointless
Nope, coz at the very least I can clear up his misconception.
It is entirely possible mastina's fake claiming, being a D1 IC does not counter that given FakeGod's prior games. So at the very least something was brought to light, now, this argument with you IS something i do call pointless, and as such if you continue to be stubborn be my guest and continue to do so and I will proceed to ignore it.

/quit indefinitely
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by Moment »

I don't think the discussion over whether or not your question was meaningful or not is within the realm of "alignment indicative" at the moment.

Seems best to just drop it until the moderator comes back, agreed?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 129, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Nope, coz at the very least I can clear up his misconception
you can do that without asking a pointless question though
In post 129, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:It is entirely possible mastina's fake claiming
nope
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by Human Sequencer »

I have no real interest asking people what they think about themselves
If you have objections to anything said I'd assume you'd come forth and say so

I have more interest in what x slot thinks about y slot than what x slot thinks about x slot
That said you're welcome to share anything you think is relevant

Purr misreading me is a bit worrying considering his track record

Wrt innocent child shenanigans it's possible they have something to do with the "main characters" this setup is based around
nah
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 130, Moment wrote:I don't think the discussion over whether or not your question was meaningful or not is within the realm of "alignment indicative" at the moment.
It could be depending on how you look at it.
Discussion my question made you rescind your accusation towards my question, hence it at least served some purpose.
If it's meaningless, then there's other 2 options, either im scum doing busywork with meaningless questions or im a lost lamb that thought found something.

The answer to that is something you need to figure out yourself.
In post 131, zMuffinMan wrote:you can do that without asking a pointless question though
I guess you do have a point there, what went through my head when I saw mastina's claim is "oh so FG used different day ICs this time?" since it was followed by Katsuki claiming D5 IC. When I saw Dunn's post I thought he was just throwing shade at mastina then I saw the reveal and that's the question that popped into my head, for the reasons previously established.

/quit indefinitely
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

@HS: Well, All I can tell you is that Nos is 100% wrong.
Whether Wisdom agrees with me or not, that's another story.
In post 132, Human Sequencer wrote:I have more interest in what x slot thinks about y slot than what x slot thinks about x slot
So you're saying that Nos and Wisdom are more qualified to tell you about my feelings than myself?

/quit indefinitely
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:40 pm

That's not even close to what I said, and only gives more credibility to what nosferatu described.
nah
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 135, Human Sequencer wrote:That's not even close to what I said, and only gives more credibility to what nosferatu described.
Well Nos was talking about me faking my feelings so... it is pretty close yeah.

/quit indefinitely
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Moment »

In post 132, Human Sequencer wrote:Purr misreading me is a bit worrying considering his track record
Is this really concerning enough to you to warrant mentioning?

That is, do you already believe that to someone who knows you well, you've already proven yourself as town? It seems to me like the more natural response would be to ask him where his read on you is coming from, whereas saying this seems like setting up a future scumread or something of that nature.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

But to put everyone on the same page, my discussion with wisdom is related to me trying to avoid something like this: viewtopic.php?p=9769604#p9769604 repeating again.

/quit indefinitely
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:45 pm

Asking purr where his reads comes from is like asking a rock to make water
That is, do you already believe that to someone who knows you well, you've already proven yourself as town?
No, not at all, and I don't think purr should be townreading me here. It's just a little unexpected to see him scumreading me here.
nah
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 133, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:I thought he was just throwing shade at mastina
walk me through why you thought this might be the case and what you thought it would say about dunnstral
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:48 pm

In post 138, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:But to put everyone on the same page, my discussion with wisdom is related to me trying to avoid something like this: viewtopic.php?p=9769604#p9769604 repeating again.
>open page
"My sanity has reached its limit"
>close page
nah
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 140, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 133, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:I thought he was just throwing shade at mastina
walk me through why you thought this might be the case and what you thought it would say about dunnstral
Because mastina would be unable to clear herself until day 3, a possible scum dunnstral would obviously want to prevent that call to avoid inspecting her or trying to get her lynched or something.

/quit indefinitely
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 89, zMuffinMan wrote:@mod

please warn cupcake for his highly-discriminatory hateful anti-muffin rhetoric

thank you
Sorry but the mod supports factual statements such as the one I made.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by Moment »

In post 139, Human Sequencer wrote:Asking purr where his reads comes from is like asking a rock to make water
That is, do you already believe that to someone who knows you well, you've already proven yourself as town?
No, not at all, and I don't think purr should be townreading me here. It's just a little unexpected to see him scumreading me here.
Why mention it as "worrying", then?
In post 142, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
Because mastina would be unable to clear herself until day 3, a possible scum dunnstral would obviously want to prevent that call to avoid inspecting her or trying to get her lynched or something.
Does a Day 3 Innocent Child getting lynched on Day 1 seem realistic to you?

Do you think it seems realistic to Dunnstral?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 142, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
yeah... either play has really deteriorated since i stopped playing or it seems incredibly unlikely that there would ever be enough support to push a role that's literally going to confirm itself in 2 day phases...

so i don't really buy that you thought he might be scum 'throwing shade' at mastina

i could see you thinking 'easy angle to make it seem like i'm doing something' when thinking like this, though
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:00 pm

err
cuz it worried me a bit
?
are you taking me somewhere particular with this or is this just ur curiosity
nah
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 111, grapes wrote:Sure thing but i wanna hear dunn's angle first
Theorizing that your vote may have additional powers on your first vote if you're scum (while your role is strong enough stand-alone if town) so by self voting first vote you remove that bit of doubt
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 114, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 113, Moment wrote:I have a hard time believing that anyone could actually have this sort of thought process and ask that question.
The underline is that, FakeGod has in fact used a role that has been present on several players but effective at different game days for each, hence seeing a D3 IC is not something outside what he would do, hence I asked that question. It is possible that Dunnstral either A) Doesn't know this, B) Is trying to throw shade at mastina or C) Does in fact have something to counter that statement. The question is to verify within which option does this fall.
I was meaning to fake claim ic and fake a reveal but apparently nobody picked up on it, I'm past that now
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 145, zMuffinMan wrote:yeah... either play has really deteriorated since i stopped playing or it seems incredibly unlikely that there would ever be enough support to push a role that's literally going to confirm itself in 2 day phases...

so i don't really buy that you thought he might be scum 'throwing shade' at mastina

i could see you thinking 'easy angle to make it seem like i'm doing something' when thinking like this, though
In that case then why label it as a fake claim, that makes even less sense.
P-Edit: K thanks for clearing that up Dunnstral.

/quit indefinitely

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”