Micro 808: Kids With Guns - ROLL CREDITS (FIN)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:01 am

Post by PenguinPower »

I mean, we had a whole exchange around the replace out nonsense, and then he suicided when I just told him to use his vig...so, yeah. No interaction at all.

Even if you interpret that to mean he didn't interact with me much, why does that make me scum? Distancing?

{vulcan, S_S}

Scum is in here. Strongly leaning vulcan based on yesterday, the night kill, and his posting so far today.

{Rampage, N_M} lock town.
<(") | (")>
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:04 am

Post by Something_Smart »

I never said it made you scum.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:06 am

Post by PenguinPower »

You implied it with your "doubt they are scum...on the other hand" phrasing.
<(") | (")>
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:09 am

It doesn't make me townread you like it does the other two. So it means you're in my scumpool. But I'm not gonna call you scum just because flipped scum didn't interact with you much. (And by the way, him using his shot after you addressed him is him AVOIDING interacting with you.)

Could you explain your locktown reads a little? Particularly Rampage.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:06 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Rampage is town for his posting in the first 4-5 pages of the game. He hasn't really done anything to make me waver on my read from that, and his support for a vulcan lynch gives him townpoints.

Can you expand on your vulcan town read beyond 123456789 interacting with him?
<(") | (")>
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:49 am

Post by TheRampage »

I think we can clear Something_Smart because of his pointing out to the mod that No_Lynch had been reached. I need you guys to follow me on this. If he were scum, that would mean we were at L-1 on Vulcan last night at the time that he pointed it out, effectively saving Vulcan from being lynched. If he were scum, he would have let Vulcan get lynched and increased his ability to hit the IC. So I think we can rule out Something. With that in mind, I know that I am town and I town lean Penguin and Not_Mafia. I don't think scum N_M would have done that little Hammer thing he did in Day 1. It would have seriously put some shade on him. I think I may even lean more towards N_M over Penguin. So in my eyes, we go Vulcan or Penguin, but my mind is made up on Vulcan. Penguin hasn't even voted him yet and he is squirming like he is at L-1. I think we go Vulcan today and if we are wrong, we go into tomorrow and see who is left and figure it out from there. I don't think we will go to Day 3 though if we lynch Vulcan.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:57 am

Vulcan voted 123 to L-2 on page 1, because he softed vig.

In response to this, 123 hardclaimed vig, and vulcan unvoted, immediately claiming he believed it.

Is that interaction ever scum-scum?

Also, vulcan's defeatism and willingness to be lynched at the end of day 1 seems very genuine. Rather than arguing against his lynch, he basically said "If you are gonna lynch me, this is what you should do...", which is a very towny mindset.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:58 am

Also, Penguin, do you not think Rampage would push a mislynch on vulcan if he were scum?
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:23 am

Post by TheRampage »

In post 320, vulcan logician wrote:Fair enough. I didn't think about hiding the IC among the crowd. I can die for that purpose. And it makes sense to do that. Plus that, scum will be able to hide in the shadows with everyone's attention directed at me.

Good luck, guys.
Okay, I will digress. I completely missed this post. UNVOTE:

So if not Vulcan and not you, then I guess that leaves N_M and Penguin. In my eyes, this is won. We lynch one today and then if the IC survives, they out at beginning of the day and lead the lynch on the last remaining.

So, Vulcan, I don't like the idea of voting Penguin solely based on his interaction or non interaction with 123. I didn't really interact with 123 that much, and I know I am town. So what else do you have that makes you lean scum on him, and I think we really need to look into Not_Mafia a little more. I am still town leaning him a little, but I feel more confident on my reads of Smart and I Vulcan since he was willing to sacrifice himself. I guess now I see why Smart was willing to put himself out there to halt the lynch and go No Lynch
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:44 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 381, Something_Smart wrote:Is that interaction ever scum-scum?
Yes...why could it not be?
In post 381, Something_Smart wrote:Also, vulcan's defeatism and willingness to be lynched at the end of day 1 seems very genuine. Rather than arguing against his lynch, he basically said "If you are gonna lynch me, this is what you should do...", which is a very towny mindset.
I disagree. He had been fighting it quite hard, and when pressed had to walk things back. I myself have used the defeatist tactic to get out of a lynch several times. As I said before, nothing that he has said has really felt genuine.
In post 382, Something_Smart wrote:Also, Penguin, do you not think Rampage would push a mislynch on vulcan if he were scum?
Of course he would, but given my earlier read on him, I had no reason to assume he was scum pushing a mislynch.
In post 383, TheRampage wrote:So if not Vulcan and not you, then I guess that leaves N_M and Penguin. In my eyes, this is won.
That's a confident complete 180 based on one post that could either be interpreted as either scum or town.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:45 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 360, vulcan logician wrote:What do you make of Blackstar's untimely demise?
I'd actually like Rampage's answer to this.
<(") | (")>
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:55 am

Post by TheRampage »

In post 385, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 360, vulcan logician wrote:What do you make of Blackstar's untimely demise?
I'd actually like Rampage's answer to this.
I am not 100% sure. I mean, he was for the no lynch, which as far as scum goes, decreased their chance at hitting IC. But outside of that, I really didn't see any reason to NK him. I could understand NKing you or Smart as a frame job, hell, I could even see NKing Vulcan as a Frame job. Then again, if you were scum, you would have stayed away from killing the person you publically wanted to lynch and the person you sort of berated for pointing out the no lynch was reached. But once again, if scum wanted to lead a lynch on you, they could have targeted some one like me or Blackstar in a way to show it was you trying to toss attention elsewhere.

Outside of that though, IDK. I mean, he didn't seem like a good target in my eyes. But he may have also been targeted because he was seen as town and mafia wanted to get rid of a potential leader. I mean, could you image scum leaving Blackstar and the IC alive going into 2 to 1. That would have been auto town win.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Vulcan
SS
Penguin
Rampage
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:34 am

Post by PenguinPower »

ffs

I need to re-read with out blinders I guess.
<(") | (")>
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:40 am

Post by Korina »

Votecount 2.1

PenguinPower(1)
~ (8)

Not Voting (4): Something_Smart(6), Not_Mafia(1), (4), PenguinPower(12)

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2018-06-26 00:00:00)

MOD REMINDERSNONE
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:43 pm

Post by vulcan logician »

As it stands now, I am 90% sure scum is either Penguin or Rampage.

That leaves 10% N_M and Smart-- ie. I don't think either are worth looking at today. The way Smart pushed the no lynch... it was incredibly townie of him. If he was scum, one would expect him to to be trying to score town cred from it. There was no LAMISTy tone coming off of Smart.

Not Maf, as I said before is a null read. But a null read is not a scum read, and it's so not scum as to be nearly a town vibe (if that makes sense).
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:05 am

In post 380, TheRampage wrote:I think we can clear Something_Smart because of his pointing out to the mod that No_Lynch had been reached. I need you guys to follow me on this. If he were scum, that would mean we were at L-1 on Vulcan last night at the time that he pointed it out, effectively saving Vulcan from being lynched. If he were scum, he would have let Vulcan get lynched and increased his ability to hit the IC.
See, this post excites my paranoia a bit. Reading between the lines, it seems as if Rampage is vying for towncred with this post. A we bit of LAMIST vibe coming off this post.
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:10 am

In post 265, TheRampage wrote:I guess we wait to see if the suicide bomb is real
There are two ways to interpret this post:

1) Possible attempt at WIFOM.
2) Genuine shock at a suicide bomb that came out of nowhere.
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:15 am

In post 47, 123456789 wrote:Rampage, please go back to voting Firebringer.

We could also vote Not_Mafia who has yet to do anything useful.
FOLLOWED BY

In post 49, TheRampage wrote:Vulcan, you are playing too controlled for my liking right now. Anyways, I did not say you countered what I said and you did not my finding you scummy for wanting IC to out. Still. I will go back to firebringer and if he is scum, I will be taking a serious look at you.

VOTE: Firebringer
Good little goon, there Rampage. SRing me pretty hard, but in the end you gotta do what the boss says. It doesn't make sense that you would just follow orders like that.
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:23 am

So, with all this being said, I'm pretty much 50/50 between Rampage and Penguin. That means one of you is town.

@Rampage as much as I can find scumminess in your posts, I can't help but second guessing myself. If you are scum, you've come across as pretty town in a number of your posts. If you really are town, help me do some serious scumhunting this day cycle. So far you've just been lurching as easy targets. Give me something to go on.

@ Penguin I'll admit my case on you is pretty slim, and I'm super paranoid of you. Maybe you're town. Rampage's ISO is a short and sweet read. If possible, I'd like to get your opinion on it.
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:26 am

Another thing is, Rampage and 123's meta of me was a little off. I played a game in which both of them were fellow townies. This was the least fun game of Mafia I've ever played. People were posting wall after wall of useless shit. I happened to be a wagon on D1. I came into defend myself at a couple points to poor reception. I was prodded three times in that game. At a certain point I was like "fuck it."

123 made a comment about me being lynch bait that I found to be quite informative. It's false, of course, as a cursory examination of my meta reveals, but that doesn't really matter here. What matters is that 123 thought I was an easy target due to his previous game experience with me. And if Rampage is 123's scumbuddy, it seems logical that they might share this opinion. Thus, I think that Rampage going after me might have made so much sense to him in the "lynchbait" regard, that he failed to see it as a dumb move overall.
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:22 am

Post by TheRampage »

In post 393, vulcan logician wrote:
In post 47, 123456789 wrote:Rampage, please go back to voting Firebringer.

We could also vote Not_Mafia who has yet to do anything useful.
FOLLOWED BY

In post 49, TheRampage wrote:Vulcan, you are playing too controlled for my liking right now. Anyways, I did not say you countered what I said and you did not my finding you scummy for wanting IC to out. Still. I will go back to firebringer and if he is scum, I will be taking a serious look at you.

VOTE: Firebringer
Good little goon, there Rampage. SRing me pretty hard, but in the end you gotta do what the boss says. It doesn't make sense that you would just follow orders like that.
Are you being serious right now. Remember scum had a thread to talk in. If I were scum. I would know 123 was entertaining the idea of using his ability, meaning he would be outed. I would have made sure my contact with him was limited and I certainly wouldn't have followed him. You want to scum hunt with interactions with 123, you need to find who was against everything he was saying, not who "followed orders".
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:30 am

Also, that interaction looks good for Rampage... it's unusual to tie yourself to your partner by obeying them like that.
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:39 am

Post by TheRampage »

Thank you for the Quotes Vulcan. They have me some clarity. So Day 1 you tried to get the IC to out; scummy. 123 also tried to get my attention from you to firebringer; also scummy. I mean why push firebringer for lunch if you were just gonna bomb him? 123 had already claimed Vig. His fate was sealed. He knew he had to use his ability, leaving only the goon left. If you were town, he wouldn't care; but he wanted to get my attention somewhere else. If we lynched you, then he would have gotten NKed that night by the real vig and game over.

VOTE: Vulcan
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:16 am

In post 397, Something_Smart wrote:Also, that interaction looks good for Rampage... it's unusual to tie yourself to your partner by obeying them like that.
Well information is information. I wasn't necessarily trying to make Rampage look bad--just posting some things that gave me pause. Now that you mention it, I agree with you. It does make him look good. So I'm going to keep my vote on Penguin.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”