Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:34 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 173, Human Sequencer wrote:@nosferatu i see
i assumed you had history
regardless u seem to have been correct
we do but i wouldnt write a dissertation on my ability to read kaede's every emotion

although I will undoubtedly try
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:06 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Kaede town

Wisdom scum

VOTE: wisdom
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:11 am

Post by Nosferatu »

VOTE: kokichi
last.fm
gtkas
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:37 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Oh yes, Nos. I'm sure you can read me correctly. Weren't you the one scumreading me when I was obvious town in like last FakeGod game.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:39 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 176, Ginngie wrote:
In post 59, mastina wrote:
Dance with me, Ginngie

You invited me to the dance, you dance with me. It's the rules. :P
Tango or salsa

And Idunno if this is fucked up but I only asked you so I could see how muffins reads you so I can stop being so shit lmao
im using a complex series of calculations combined with a highly advanced program that analyses her word choices and compares it to a database of her previous games AND divination methods such as reading tea leaves to make sure i have all possible angles covered

i spent thousands of dollars preparing all of this so you can imagine my disappointment when she claimed IC and i threw it all out the window
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:49 am

Post by Wisdom »

kokichi pls
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:57 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 203, Kokichi Oma wrote:Oh yes, Nos. I'm sure you can read me correctly. Weren't you the one scumreading me when I was obvious town in like last FakeGod game.
lmfao

what do you think is happening right now kokichi
im dying to know
last.fm
gtkas
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:10 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 205, Wisdom wrote:kokichi pls
This isnt how you reply to stuff. Do you have a post restriction or something? If not you're playing completely different. I've only seen you as town so I have to assume this is just scum you.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:19 am

Post by Wisdom »

wrong assumption
my scumgame emulates my towngame, trust me, you wont know when you see it
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:21 am

Post by Wisdom »

on the other hand, refer to my wiki about how i can be totally different in different playerlists
wrote it 6 years ago, still relevant
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:37 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 207, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 205, Wisdom wrote:kokichi pls
This isnt how you reply to stuff. Do you have a post restriction or something? If not you're playing completely different. I've only seen you as town so I have to assume this is just scum you.
If anything, this made me laugh.
Back to my old main for now

/quit indefinitely
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:39 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

tbh i dont really understand why there's so much discussion about kaede and emotions

it has little to do with why she's scum IMO

she hasn't been trying to find scum, she's been consistently asking questions and making statements that only seem sensible at a cursory glance in an attempt to look like she's a perfectly reasonable town player trying to find scum

i see very little town intent there, even if i squint really hard
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:53 am

Post by Katsuki »

how hard r u squiting?
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:55 am

Post by Purrcocet »

In post 199, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 105, Purrcocet wrote:ill lynch in
-------
andriod
human sequencdr
muffinz
kokichi
kaede(????!?????!!?? maybe)
Thanks for this amazing contribution. You've been so helpful
In post 6, Kokichi Oma wrote:I'm starting off this game with actual content. Anyone trying to swerve it to RVS is scum. If you have anything you need to claim you do it now

no content was posted after this point LMAO
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

Sorry to not live up to your expectations muffin, as you can see it's very hard to find scum when you don't know who's town and who's scum to begin with! Must be very good to be such a god like yourself who is pushing cupcakes on something like "We are never the same alignment" proceed to joke around and then say that im not scumhunting and call that your scumhunting.

/quit indefinitely
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

Oh I forgot, there was also calling hebichan the least town of everyone, and then agreeing that I could be scum somewhere down the line.
While I agree that hebichan is pretty low likely town, that was based on her latest post where she votes Wisdom now that I don't have the read I had on Wisdom before, your scumhunting happens in some secret underground organization? coz im not seeing where you're coming to your conclusions.

/quit indefinitely
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 215, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:now that I don't have the read I had on Wisdom before, I can see the possibility
EBWOP

/quit indefinitely
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

the first rule of the secret underground organisation is you don't talk about the secret underground organisation so, unfortunately for you, you will never know

that's also the second rule

and i think they're planning to take a vote in the upcoming annual meeting about making it another one of the rules as well
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 213, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 199, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 105, Purrcocet wrote:ill lynch in
-------
andriod
human sequencdr
muffinz
kokichi
kaede(????!?????!!?? maybe)
Thanks for this amazing contribution. You've been so helpful
In post 6, Kokichi Oma wrote:I'm starting off this game with actual content. Anyone trying to swerve it to RVS is scum. If you have anything you need to claim you do it now

no content was posted after this point LMAO
Nice attempt on shading. I've posted my scumreads and town reads and why
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 217, zMuffinMan wrote:the first rule of the secret underground organisation is you don't talk about the secret underground organisation so, unfortunately for you, you will never know
Unfortunate.

/quit indefinitely
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 212, Katsuki wrote:how hard r u squiting?
please don't accuse me of squiting
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 214, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Sorry to not live up to your expectations muffin, as you can see it's very hard to find scum when you don't know who's town and who's scum to begin with! Must be very good to be such a god like yourself who is pushing cupcakes on something like "We are never the same alignment" proceed to joke around and then say that im not scumhunting and call that your scumhunting.
In post 215, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Oh I forgot, there was also calling hebichan the least town of everyone, and then agreeing that I could be scum somewhere down the line.
While I agree that hebichan is pretty low likely town, that was based on her latest post where she votes Wisdom now that I don't have the read I had on Wisdom before, your scumhunting happens in some secret underground organization? coz im not seeing where you're coming to your conclusions.
was there a point to your rant about my play here?
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 221, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 214, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Sorry to not live up to your expectations muffin, as you can see it's very hard to find scum when you don't know who's town and who's scum to begin with! Must be very good to be such a god like yourself who is pushing cupcakes on something like "We are never the same alignment" proceed to joke around and then say that im not scumhunting and call that your scumhunting.
In post 215, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Oh I forgot, there was also calling hebichan the least town of everyone, and then agreeing that I could be scum somewhere down the line.
was there a point to your rant about my play here?
No, it was a point on hipocrisy.
I remember you using those exact same methods to accuse me in the past, but I dont remember if you were town on scum on those so im checking my previous games with you to remember.

/quit indefinitely
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

*or not on

/quit indefinitely
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i don't think you understand what my point was if you think that anything i said was hypocritical

i wasn't making a point about a lack of scum hunting in and of itself (we're less than 10 pages into D1 - i don't expect any massive amount of scum hunting to have taken place this early on)

i was making a point about your approach to this game and the types of questions you're asking and the types of statements you're making

the point was actually about the lack of pointedness in your points

missing the point and saying i was being hypocritical isn't exactly helping your case here

saying i'm hypocritical without actually drawing a conclusion about what it means about me doesn't help your case either

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”