wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:08 am

Post by wavemode »

teacher shouldn't be down there any more especially not after reviewing , so not sure why i still listed him as a scumlean. hm
retired...?
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:21 am

Post by wavemode »

In post 498, Lefty wrote:When did Invis go from a town lean back to null? Garmr and TChill haven’t done anything AI yet iyo?
Garmr and Invis dropped to null because i raised the bar somewhat. both were green based on some small thing i noticed that i liked but in the grand scheme of things after rereading the game i decided it was too hasty for me to make that designation. both of them have play in this game that could easily be faked by scum. so, even though if i were guessing, i wouldn't put them in the scumteam, i also wouldn't directly oppose their lynches at this stage

Tchill has done very little this game that I feel particularly good about. you could see a lot of it as just regular play, or you could see it as scum forming alliances and setting up for the long game. only time will tell
retired...?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:50 am

Post by Garmr »

@Tommy edgan

Have a question for you, have you town read gustav? If so when did you first town read him and why?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:53 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 527, wavemode wrote:
In post 498, Lefty wrote:When did Invis go from a town lean back to null? Garmr and TChill haven’t done anything AI yet iyo?
Garmr and Invis dropped to null because i raised the bar somewhat. both were green based on some small thing i noticed that i liked but in the grand scheme of things after rereading the game i decided it was too hasty for me to make that designation. both of them have play in this game that could easily be faked by scum. so, even though if i were guessing, i wouldn't put them in the scumteam, i also wouldn't directly oppose their lynches at this stage

Tchill has done very little this game that I feel particularly good about. you could see a lot of it as just regular play, or you could see it as scum forming alliances and setting up for the long game. only time will tell
If invis has dropped to null why not join me in lynching him?
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Unable to disclose per the terms of my witness protection order.

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:00 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 523, teacher wrote:We will agree to disagree. I asked what you thought of X and Y. You said you didnt find X or Y notable/worrying. That to me is a half-dodge;
You asked me what I thought of the interactions. I told you that I didn't see anything noteworthy and I asked you what I was missing. I responded to you and I asked you a follow up question which you never responded to. That isn't backhanding or half-dodging. You clearly saw something in that interaction and you wanted my thoughts on it, but I didn't see anything. I was actually town reading both of them.
In post 523, teacher wrote:youre saying that you didnt think it was important, but still didnt provide whatever thoughts you may have had
Given that I asked you a follow up question, this isn't an accurate interpretation of what happened. I could easily just say that because you didn't respond to my follow up question, your question to me was just surface level shit and you didn't really care about my thoughts. I'm not saying that but I very easily could. Now if you want me to answer your original question, I need you to answer my follow up. If you don't want my answer, why are you bringing it up again in an attempt to discredit me?
In post 523, teacher wrote:I dont see how Gosrir is low hanging fruit. Want to explain that?
I haven't seen anything scummy from him and lefty asks him a question and then follows up saying he doesn't even want to give him time to answer before voting him. To me that is attacking low hanging fruit. But this is interesting.

Maybe you should talk to lefty about this one. You have just shown that because one person thinks somebody is low hanging fruit that it doesn't mean everyone else things that OR that they actually are low hanging fruit. My actions toward lefty, performer, and invisbility were completely justified, even if lefty disagrees with them.
In post 523, teacher wrote:This is also part of my issues with you. I feel like youre playing surface level robotic but get very heated with sustained pressure (performer=bigot, lefty=blatantly lies). TBH, I disagree that there was any bigotry or any blatant lie,
You aren't the first to accuse me of playing surface level, so clearly I must be a surface level player and I'm ok with that. I am very rusty on this site and I was taught to question things that I find suspicous so that is what I do. I have already admitted to playing robotic, I am doing so on purpose. You have already seen glimpses of me when I don't play robotic (bigotry accusation and my cursing) so I have to play robotic to keep from pissing people off.

Now let's talk about Performer, clearly people are hung up on the word bigot but that doesn't change the fact that there is no way ANY town should scum read somebody for having preference to fast days. This is my 2nd game on this site where this is an issue and it's pissed me off. I am back on this site after a 3 year hiatus and remembered I hated the 2 week deadlines.

Now let's talk about Lefty, he DID lie as I see it.

Let's go to the tape.
In post 268, Lefty wrote:As either alignment I’d expect you to call people out, it’s what and who you’re calling out that looks shady to me. Like Invis was a pretty easy target there and your call out is ~justified. But it also doesn’t make Invis scum.
"As either alignment i'd expect you to call people out" - translation - What you are doing isn't A.I. (I agree)

"it's what and who you're calling out that looks shady to me" - translation - I have a problem with you calling out Invisibility specifically - (I called Byron out for his bad push on BBT and he didn't say anything, but the moment i call invisibility for doing the same thing that makes me scummy? At least I am consistent, why isn't he? Why didn't he call me out for questioning byron? This makes him a hypocrite and he is doing it at my own expense)

"But it doesn't make Invis scum" - translation - You shouldn't have called him scum for it (I didn't call him scum and here is the lie or since I am being beaten up for poor word choices MISREPRESENTATION)
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:09 am

Post by Gustavo »

@ lefty - When did your town read of performer first begin and what did he do to earn it?
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:11 am

Post by wavemode »

In post 529, Garmr wrote:If invis has dropped to null why not join me in lynching him?
Because we still have 11 days and there's other lynches i would prefer to see? obviously discussions about compromise will happen if the deadline starts to wind down
retired...?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:13 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 532, wavemode wrote:
In post 529, Garmr wrote:If invis has dropped to null why not join me in lynching him?
Because we still have 11 days and there's other lynches i would prefer to see? obviously discussions about compromise will happen if the deadline starts to wind down
it's not a compromise when you are hitting scum.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:17 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 211, Performer wrote:invis: The vote on bbt looked opportunistic. Just randomly sheeped byron at that point, later on pg 5 gets on the wagon on teacher.
VOTE: invisibility
and why doesn't performer get accused of going after "low hanging fruit" also?

where is the consistency in your accusations?
In post 402, PenguinPower wrote:Invisibility (4): Garmr, Performer, ByronVilla, BlueBloodedToffee
Why haven't you accused these 4 people of going after low hanging fruit? I never voted invisibility and you accuse me of it, but these 4 are actually trying to lynch him

Garmr - You say he hasn't done anything AI but he is voting low hanging fruit...
Performer - I'd say he is your top town read considering you defense of him yet he is voting low hanging fruit...
Byron - You also have a town read
BBT - you have also said is a town read.

how do you justify this blatant contradiction on such a massive level?
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:21 am

Post by Gustavo »

ok here is another one for you lefty
In post 102, PenguinPower wrote:teacher (5): Tchill13, BlueBloodedToffee, wavemode, Gustavo, Invisibility
Why am I guilty of going after low hanging fruit Teacher, but invisibility isn't?

We both jokingly joined the wagon. Why are you not being consistent?
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:22 am

Post by Gustavo »

damn, maybe I should go to the lemony snicket school of wolf hunting so I can be a consistent scum hunting player like you are...
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:24 am

Post by Garmr »

What's this new slang (AI) you kids use on mafia these days.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:25 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 537, Garmr wrote:What's this new slang (AI) you kids use on mafia these days.
Alignment indicative.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:28 am

Post by teacher »

alignment indicative. Gustavo, I will respond fuller, when on a big screen but for now, I did answer your question in 224 the next time I got on -- I think you missed that it was bizarrely strong buddying for early game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:29 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 536, Gustavo wrote:damn, maybe I should go to the lemony snicket school of wolf hunting so I can be a consistent scum hunting player like you are...
I know you are being sarcastic about him being inconsistent, but scum tend to be the most consistent with their arguments as they care about their looks while town are more likely to hold people at different standards due to things players may of done or the personality of the player.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:32 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 539, teacher wrote:alignment indicative. Gustavo, I will respond fuller, when on a big screen but for now, I did answer your question in 224 the next time I got on -- I think you missed that it was bizarrely strong buddying for early game.
I didn’t notice any buddying.
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:40 am

Post by Invisibility »

gustavo's detailed analysis leads me to think he's town
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:47 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 540, Garmr wrote:
In post 536, Gustavo wrote:damn, maybe I should go to the lemony snicket school of wolf hunting so I can be a consistent scum hunting player like you are...
I know you are being sarcastic about him being inconsistent, but scum tend to be the most consistent with their arguments as they care about their looks while town are more likely to hold people at different standards due to things players may of done or the personality of the player.
While mostly true not always. But let’s say lefty is town here. He still needs to be called out this. He basically has no reason to scum read me without re-evaluating all those reads.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:50 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 542, Invisibility wrote:gustavo's detailed analysis leads me to think he's town
To be fair i’d do the same as scum.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:52 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Invis flopping more than a flip flop lol
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:03 am

Post by wavemode »

he's also flopping more than scum typically do

but meh
retired...?
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:06 am

Post by Gustavo »

Hey guys. Didn’t you hear? Invis is low hanging fruit. Any attempt to smear his name should earn a scum read by lefty. Oh wait. He’s not being consistent with that. Nevermind. Carry on.
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:24 am

Post by wavemode »

you're making me hungry for fried chicken

or perhaps crystal meth
retired...?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:40 am

Post by Garmr »

Finally got through the two biggest posters iso's. BBT and Gustavo. It took me this long to read up on gustavo.

Gosh gustavo all you have done is whinge.

1.You scum read people for calling your ideals scummy and say "if they are towns they are just village idiots" to justify a vote on them. You litrally tell invisble that bad logic doesn't = scum.

2.You constantly defend your own appearance even throwing shade at others to defend yourself (post 554).

3.You rarely show any reads on people unless they are

Your actions are really bad that I have trouble pulling alignment out of them. Your actions are so bad it causes doubts in my head that you are scum making it hard to see your alignment.

Also if you are fine with a early day and lynching a VI then why are you so opposed to lynching Invisibility. Because in your eyes invisibility is low hanging fruit is the difference because his town? Oh wait earlier his scum he only becomes low hanging fruit when you need to defend yourself. So invisibility is scum and low hanging fruit but it's scummy to vote him???

Can I ask in your words how do you think your actions are contributing towards town?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”