Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:41 am

Post by Garmr »

3.You rarely show any reads on people unless they engage with you. Your not proactively looking outside your little sphere.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:58 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Phone posting so apologies if this comes off horribly.
i have no reason to. here's the thing. would you consider that to be good scum play from invis?[/quote]
Does it matter whether it is good or bad scum play? It's just scum play all the same.
In post 458, Gustavo wrote: Ok so I guess that’s 3 content related reasons. Your objection to it is unjustified
TChill, tell me you're reading this. 3 people want to lynch Performer based on his CONTENT. Please get off that wagon and join mine.

Gus, you can't have content related reasons after 5 posts. It's absurd.
In post 460, Tchill13 wrote: do you suppose we let him slide through d1?
I suppose we play more optimally and lynch someone with content to analyze. Not someone with 5 posts in the entire game, give him time and see what happens.
In post 462, Tchill13 wrote:
this is a red flag. Why would they look suspicious? if they're on the wagon for any reason other than to get content that reason IS A LIE.

When i'm fine with the content i'll make my decision to get off or not.
I feel like you're not reading the game properly when I see comments like this. Gus has fully defended his position as being based on content, as has Wave. Nos refused to leave the wagon despite claiming that Peformer isn't even his top scum read.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:02 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Votecount 1.10

Performer
(4): Nosferatu, Tchill13, Gustavo, wavemode
Invisibility
(4): Garmr, Performer, ByronVilla, BlueBloodedToffee
Gosrir Elmer Odels
(2): Invisibility, Lefty
Gustavo
(1): teacher
Tchill13
(1): Tommy Egan
teacher
(1): Gosrir Elmer Odels

Not Voting
(0):
None.

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2018-06-25 14:45:00)

Mod Notes:
  • Performer V/LA on weekends
  • teacher V/LA on weekends
<(") | (")>
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:06 am

Post by wavemode »

In post 549, Garmr wrote:2.You constantly defend your own appearance even throwing shade at others to defend yourself (post 554).
that's quite a prediction

let's see if it comes true
retired...?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:07 am

In post 512, Garmr wrote:Nearly finished compiling my thoughts of BBT (which took me like 2 hours to with the content his posted.) But what I noticed is, how much of a struggle it's to get a Invisibility lynch; (Maybe I should be pushing harder admittedly) despite nearly no one town reading him and people disliking his content. It's feels like it's been a slow grind compared to other wagons that pop up in a flash.

Anyone want to give me reasoning as to why he shouldn't be lynched Today?
Good posting!
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:09 am

In post 521, Gustavo wrote: Talk about going after low hanging fruit.
In what world is GEO LHF?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:10 am

Wave's is a good post on Tommy - I hadn't picked up on any of that.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:12 am

In post 546, wavemode wrote:he's also flopping more than scum typically do

but meh
Yeah, I was starting to think this as well. Feels too fluid to be scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:14 am

Gaining more town reads now and PoE pool is narrowing (finally!). Almost ready for this day to end (too many pages for my liking but I suspect that might largely be my fault!)
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Unable to disclose per the terms of my witness protection order.

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:16 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 549, Garmr wrote:Finally got through the two biggest posters iso's. BBT and Gustavo. It took me this long to read up on gustavo.

Gosh gustavo all you have done is whinge.

1.You scum read people for calling your ideals scummy and say "if they are towns they are just village idiots" to justify a vote on them. You litrally tell invisble that bad logic doesn't = scum.

2.You constantly defend your own appearance even throwing shade at others to defend yourself (post 554).

3.You rarely show any reads on people unless they engage with you. Your not proactively looking outside your little sphere.

Your actions are really bad that I have trouble pulling alignment out of them. Your actions are so bad it causes doubts in my head that you are scum making it hard to see your alignment.

Also if you are fine with a early day and lynching a VI then why are you so opposed to lynching Invisibility. Because in your eyes invisibility is low hanging fruit is the difference because his town? Oh wait earlier his scum he only becomes low hanging fruit when you need to defend yourself. So invisibility is scum and low hanging fruit but it's scummy to vote him???

Can I ask in your words how do you think your actions are contributing towards town?
ok Let me respond to this

1. I assume you are referring to performer here, and I think this is kind of unfair. Performer is using something non game relevant and implying it is. He is basically saying my opinion of game speed is alignment indicative when it isn't. I have to make an opinion on him based on that. I don't see why town would do something like that so to me I think it is scum trying to cast shade on me. If I am somehow wrong, I absolutely believe he is a VI. This imo is different than the invisible situation. If performer thought I was scum or scummy for my random votes, then I could accuse him of bad logic. Using my opinion on game speed isn't bad logic, it is straight up stupidity as my opinion is completely unrelated to my alignment.

2. I don't really understand this one, and there is no 554. The closest is maybe 544 and I am not shading anyone in 544.

3. I am not really sure how to respond to this one. Early on I definitely gave some reads, and made posts which would lead people to infer my reads on others. If somebody doesn't want to assume, they can ask me what my read is on somebody. This i think is kind of my playstyle. Ideally i'd love to sit back and do my own thing and look for people who are being genuinely curious and who are just faking it. When lefty asked me who my town reads were, that I felt was faking it. If he read my iso he knows for sure byron and bbt are town reads so why ask that? Why is he interested in who I am town reading vs who I am scum reading? I also disagree with you that I am not looking outside of my little sphere, you are making an assumption based on what you see. I am also the kind of person who sees bad posts, I am going to speak up. I will definitely do that when they are about me but I also do them when they are about others (hence my posts questioning byron earlier, me doing it again with invisibility and with lefty)

Let's make one thing clear. I am not voting a VI. I am voting scum. Performer is 199% without a doubt scum in my mind and I already said I am not voting anyone else. I specifically said earlier i was death tunneling him. I guess you missed that in my iso?

My actions are helping town because I am voting to lynched confirmed scum. In the process of my death tunneling, I am still reading and responding to posts, I am still developing reads. Just because I don't want to vote invisibility doesn't mean I am not helping town. I don't even know if I scum read invisibility. There are 2/3 people i'd rather lynch over invisibility.

If performer didn't say what he said, this would probably be a completely different game. When I get angry the wheels fall off and Performer's posts definitely made me angry. Lefty's inconsistencies and calling me scum for going after "low hanging fruit" yet town reading everyone else going after the same people makes me angry.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:19 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 551, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Gus, you can't have content related reasons after 5 posts. It's absurd.
if you can have content related reasons after 1 post, you most certainly can have content related reasons after 5. Lack of content is still content. If a player makes 4 useless posts and a 5th that is incredibly bad, you can make a justified scum read on that person.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:20 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 553, wavemode wrote:
In post 549, Garmr wrote:2.You constantly defend your own appearance even throwing shade at others to defend yourself (post 554).
that's quite a prediction

let's see if it comes true
it didn't
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:22 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 555, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 521, Gustavo wrote: Talk about going after low hanging fruit.
In what world is GEO LHF?
already explained. He hasn't done anything scummy and lefty voted him before giving him time to answer the question he asked him. I don't see why town would do that.

can you answer me in what world is performer, teacher, invisibility, and lefty low hanging fruit?

because lefty claims they are all lhf yet I don't see you asking him those questions like you just asked me.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:23 am

VOTE: Geo
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:32 am

Post by Gustavo »

So I guess that’s a no?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:34 am

Performer is for sure LHF, I don't think teacher was and I don't think Invis is either.
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:35 am

Post by wavemode »

I might as well mention that the last observation of 273
In post 273, Gosrir Elmer Odels wrote:I expected scum to rectify the dissonance between the post & the push, & either break-off from the wagon & find another (possibly omgus), or make a more pronounced push on BBT. Neither happened, BV's pretty much town as far as I'm concerned.
is almost an
exact
representation of precisely what i have been saying about BV the whole game, just in different words. and is one significant reason i lean town on GEO

in fact probably the only way I'd see scum!GEO is if i believed he directly plagiarized this specifically to garner a townread from me. at present i see no evidence of that and lots of evidence to the contrary
retired...?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:38 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Maybe I'm not reading properly. I missed gus and waves "reason" for voting performer
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:39 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 565, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Performer is for sure LHF, I don't think teacher was and I don't think Invis is either.
so why when I call somebody lhf you question me but when lefty calls teacher and invis lhf and used that to scum read me you stay silent?

that was a rhetorical question btw. If you were town you shouldn't have stayed silent.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:39 am

They both think Performers 211 is the worst post in the entire game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:39 am

Post by Garmr »

Pretty tired and want sleep so I will chuck my unstructured notes on bluebloodedtoffee instead.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:40 am

Post by Garmr »

Ottors vs Penguins-town game
*BBT* generic points of interest
-BBT protecting Performer not likely scum together.

-post 45 wants to drive a counter wagon and get the game going.

-Post 57 Sarcastic response if he should give a reason or not.

-Post 59 Thinks Byron and Invisibility may interesting post. Brings two into spotlight. Implied scum read on invisibility.

-post78-Calls Tchill post good starting interactions between them. Wants to push leftys wagon because of game state. Unsure of teachers thought process.

Note-1 funny that he keeps pushing leftys wagon when he seems to of shown a scum read on invisibility.

Post-80 admits his pushing to get a reaction out of lefty.

Note-2 To my future self. I don’t think that’s the entire intention of post 80 through. The town motivation seems like a pseudo slayer gambit to see how everyone reacts. Scum motivation may be to show town how much he doesn’t care about being lynched and would result in a town read from mediocre townies.

post 84- Shows dedication to his strategy. His being open about it as well. Maybe his afraid he will get lynched so he shows an out or feels it’s fulfilled its purpose.

Post 93-adopts tchill reasoning for voting teacher which were pretty bad in my opinion. Town reads him. Lefty is town read here and I have to agree.

A lot of posts-argument with byran is bs and is a waste of space and fluff.

Post 123 -pushes wave for information.

post 157- Light pushes invisibility for reason to vote.

Post 232-pushes teacher more

Note-3 hypocritical about giving information probably a townie aspect.

246-Legitmate question to 246

249-Pushes Byron

263-vote gust

287-unsure on gos mixed signals

288- Tells gust that his robotic

329-inis vote

340- 1 scum in Byron/lefty/invis 1 scum Nosferatu/Teacher/performer/tommy egan

358-town read twave out of the blue admits he doesn’t know why.

BBT Vote pattern
-Rvs Lefty
-Teacher
-Gustavo
-Invisible

Overveiw 1. Most likely town has been driving the game forward. Throws obvious bait but what surprises me is people are falling for it.

Tommy Egan-generic points of interest
Lefty
Lefty
Goon
Lefty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:50 am

Post by Lefty »

Gus you’re a fucking crybaby bro lol
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:52 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 572, Lefty wrote:Gus you’re a fucking crybaby bro lol
Cheap name calling isn’t necessary.

How about instead of doing that you explain your blatant contradictions? Or better yet go fuck yourself
Lefty
Lefty
Goon
Lefty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:54 am

Post by Lefty »

It’s all good, man. We can talk post game when all flips are revealed and I’ll just remind you that you were bad this D1 for who and what you were pursuing. For now though, suck it up Buttercup. If you can’t handle being handled like a suspect in a game of suspects, maybe Mafia isn’t the game for you.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”