Micro 808: Kids With Guns - ROLL CREDITS (FIN)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:26 am

Post by vulcan logician »

In post 398, TheRampage wrote:Thank you for the Quotes Vulcan. They have me some clarity. So Day 1 you tried to get the IC to out; scummy. 123 also tried to get my attention from you to firebringer; also scummy. I mean why push firebringer for lunch if you were just gonna bomb him? 123 had already claimed Vig. His fate was sealed. He knew he had to use his ability, leaving only the goon left. If you were town, he wouldn't care; but he wanted to get my attention somewhere else. If we lynched you, then he would have gotten NKed that night by the real vig and game over.

VOTE: Vulcan
Well, glad to help with the clarity, man. I mean, I'm trying to see if you're scum. I feel a little OMGUS coming off your post there.

I wasn't trying to out the IC. I was trying to nail Firebringer if he was fakeclaiming scum. 123 trying to get your attention from me to Firebringer doesn't mean that I'm scum (think about it). You get really speculative after the why push Firebringer sentence, so I don't quite know how to respond to all that.

"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."
--Henry David Thoreau
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:47 am

Post by TheRampage »

And what of 123 soft protecting you say 1?
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:54 am

It would be really stupid of him to do so then suicide bomb someone three pages later.
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:15 am

Post by TheRampage »

I mean, it was also stupid for him to hard claim vig and firebomb some one without any pressure being put on him. He still did it though.
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:55 am

In post 403, TheRampage wrote:I mean, it was also stupid for him to hard claim vig and firebomb some one without any pressure being put on him. He still did it though.
Read this conversation: viewtopic.php?f=83&t=76448&start=50

Here are some highlights:

In post 55, 123456789 wrote:You're probably scum fakeclaiming try to draw out the vig, so yeah...
In post 58, Firebringer wrote:Ur lying
In post 59, 123456789 wrote:Nope.

If I was, the town vig can shoot me Night 1. But that isn't the case here.
In post 60, Firebringer wrote:Dude u don’t make sense and ur obviously lying
I am 90% sure of it

I am a master fake claimer I am better at sorting claims than alignments
Ur full of shit.
In post 61, 123456789 wrote:If you think I am fakeclaiming, why aren't you voting me?
In post 63, Firebringer wrote:Because I haven’t decided if ur fake claiming town or fake claiming scum..
In post 66, Firebringer wrote:
And I am 95% certain u are lying now.
In post 67, 123456789 wrote:Because you are assuming I'm fakeclaiming; that's why.
In post 70, Firebringer wrote:Why not this:
If you are vig, you shoot me.
If you aren’t vig, vig shoots you
In post 71, 123456789 wrote:@Fire:

I can't shoot you during the day. But fine; who do we lynch in that case? BlackStar? Not_Mafia?
In post 72, Firebringer wrote:Unsure I want to lynch either of those.
In post 73, 123456789 wrote:Hmmm... Then who?

I have Rampage and Vulcan as town...

123 was not stupid. He did what he set out to do. He ID'd the vig and bombed him.

Also, no mention of Penguin. Make of that what you will. I don't make too awful much of it tbh, but it was a thought that struck me so I figured I'd say it out loud. After all, Jumble/Smart wasn't mentioned either etc. etc. I'll say this though, he had some in-your-face interactions with Firebringer. I can't help but think that the scummy might be someone with whom he had few interactions.

If I survive the day, I will certainly give the thread a reread (it's rather short anyway). I'd suggest both surviving townies do the same.
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:22 am

Post by TheRampage »

I mean, what I find interesting is him labeling us town and not_mafia and Blackstar as possible scum. It may be possible that all of us are town and scum is penguin or smart, or he could have had his scum buddy in those reads. I mean, most people would check those that scum avoided talking about, but not the people he didn't. You never really know, and it sucks we don't have an investigative role because it would have been easy for him to investigate those he didn't mention as one as they are both around still. However I find it interesting Blackstar was the NK as it almost makes it seem like a way to set up not mafia as town because 123 said he and blackstar were worth looking at.
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:42 am

IDK if that much premeditation went into the comment, but Not Maf makes me uneasy (as null reads usually do when things come down to the wire).

You are looking more town to me, Rampage. If you are town, I wish you would have jumped on the "no lynch" wagon. That would have made me more certain of you.

Part of me wants to recommend just picking someone and lynching (even if I'm the target). Know what I mean?
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:44 am

Post by TheRampage »

I did vote no lynch and even said I saw the good behind it, but I thought no lynching today would have been better and lynching yesterday
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:04 am

Did you? Shit man, I gotta pay more attention. I'm usually more diligent. RL is stretching me on the rack rn.

So I just read Penguin's ISO. It looks pretty town actually. My paranoid mind can sniff out a few (possibly) foul motives here and there in certain posts. His ISO is short, and anyone considering him for a lynch today should breeze over it and give some opinions.

I'm slightly scum reading him viewing my day one resignation as a "tactic"... but it's certainly logical to assume such a thing might be a ruse. IDK, I know I'm being sincere, so Penguin's statements to the contrary rub me the wrong way. But it seems NAI.

The case for Penguin is: his fervor for the lynch + minimal interactions with 123 + PoE. Not an incredibly pusuasive body of evidence, but the best scum case I have for the time being.
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:06 am

"fervor for the lynch" meaning his preference of me over no lynch.
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:10 am

In post 407, TheRampage wrote:I did vote no lynch
No you didn't. You only
recommended
it for the next day. Big difference.

Don't say things like that. It makes you look shady as hell to misrepresent your actions.
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by Korina »

Votecount 2.2

vulcan logician(1)
~ (10)

PenguinPower(1)
~ (22)

Not Voting (3): Something_Smart(7), Not_Mafia(1), PenguinPower(12)

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2018-06-26 00:00:00)

MOD REMINDERSNone, (apart from prods are due in about 18 hours, which I'm aware of.)
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by TheRampage »

Well that is my fault. I could have sworn I switched my vote over or was going to, idk. It was a long day 1. Still, one thing we for sure need to talk about is Not Mafia all day being active in other games and letting us have at each other with no opinions of his own.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:40 am

Post by Something_Smart »

VOTE: TheRampage
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:18 am

Post by TheRampage »

In post 413, Something_Smart wrote:VOTE: TheRampage
You care to elaborate
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:09 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Sure.
Partially PoE. Vulcan I've explained, N_M has some towny lines and I don't think 123 suicides if N_M is his partner, and Penguin has a line (something along the lines of "This was a fun interaction") which I'm not sure if he says if he's partnered with 123.
And after rereading it looks like you're trying to push agendas. You pushed on Not_Mafia, then defended me but didn't really defend me (and when you later actually did defend me, it was for a horrible reason that made absolutely no sense), then pushed on vulcan who might have seemed like an easy mislynch after what Fire said.
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:30 am

Yeah, Rampage saying he voted "no lynch" really got me considering the possibility that he's scum. A townie is self-aware about their votes in a way scum is not. Granted, a scummy who is not playing sloppily is going to be aware of their own vote. But a townie not being aware of their own vote is unheard of. That's all a townie has--his vote. Lemmie go check the interactions between him and 123.
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:46 am

Post by TheRampage »

Guys, I am fine being the lunch of you feel I am the scummiest. It does narrow down the list and then IC can claim tomorrow and lead; but I am town. Then you will go into Day 3 with a player who has been seriously inactive and has managed to give no reads to anyone, which in and of itself is scummy. I sat back last night and read over this going back and forth between Vulcan and I and it seems like this is something scum wants. I do believe smart is town because with me believing he is town, scum would want me to come to day 3 with them. So Smart wouldn't vote or push my lunch as scum. Vulcan, I am still unsure about you, but I think right now if I had to choose between you, Mafia, or Penguin, I have to go Not_Mafia. I would rather have it be you, me, and penguin; or penguin, me, and smart; or Vulcan, smart, and penguin in Day 3. Not Mafia has no place going forward. And guess what, if you still think I am scum, then whoever the IC is can hammer me and lose the game for town.
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:37 am

Post by Korina »

Prodding NM and Penguin.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Vulcan
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:49 am

Post by TheRampage »

Not_Mafia, can you elaborate why you voted Penguin please?
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:58 am

I'm at L-1, for anyone who cares.
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:59 am

Post by TheRampage »

UNVOTE:

I am not ready for us to be that close to a lynch. We have so much more to pan out right now.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:04 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 419, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Vulcan
I thought you had Vulcan at the top of your townreads?
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:06 am

Post by PenguinPower »