Micro 808: Kids With Guns - ROLL CREDITS (FIN)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You have my list updside down
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Yup
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:09 am

Post by vulcan logician »

@Rampage- You get town slotted (at least for today) for unvoting me. If you were scum, you could have easily let Penguin come in and hammer me and no one would have suspected anything.

I agree that we have much to discuss. And I'm taking your N_M commentary into consideration.
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:10 am

Post by TheRampage »

Yeah, I am not liking how little info he is giving us.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:11 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Maestro being scum is good info
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Not liking Rampage either, way too much waffling on me, pick a stance
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

The previous two posts are me getting confused with another game, pls delete
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:21 am

I wish I was in some other game where Not_Mafia actually shared thoughts concerning the game.
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:21 am

@Penguin- Why are you lurking? Do you have anything to say about the discussion thus far?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:22 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Don't talk about ongoing games.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:23 am

Post by PenguinPower »

I'm not lurking. I was re-reading you because I thought N_M was townreading you, and if everyone was townreading you, then I was obviously missing something.

That isn't the case however, so I need to reassess where I'm at.
<(") | (")>
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:25 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 427, vulcan logician wrote:@Rampage- You get town slotted (at least for today) for unvoting me. If you were scum, you could have easily let Penguin come in and hammer me and no one would have suspected anything.
Not so sure about that.

Now is not a good time for scum-Rampage to end the day if he intends to bring me to LYLO.
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:43 am

In post 435, PenguinPower wrote:...if everyone was townreading you, then I was obviously missing something.
Popular opinion often doesn't amount to shit. If you are obviously missing something, you are obviously missing something. Period. If everyone else is missing something obvious, it doesn't make it excusable for you to miss it too, just because they did. Think with your own head. If you think I'm scum, vote to lynch me.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:53 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Um...I am thinking with my own head, but saying that I shouldn't re-analyze my reads when the situation calls for it is pretty dumb.
<(") | (")>
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:57 am

Post by TheRampage »

Yeah, I am really starting to lean more towards Not Mafia now that he is talking. He is avoiding giving reasons and examples for his reasoning and voting. I feel like he hopped onto Vulcan thinking Penguin would eventually hammer.

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Nope
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by TheRampage »

See, that right there is what I am talking about. Not to mention, this whole thing has stalled out again, we keep getting conversation going and then it all just stops.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 439, TheRampage wrote:Yeah, I am really starting to lean more towards Not Mafia now that he is talking. He is avoiding giving reasons and examples for his reasoning and voting. I feel like he hopped onto Vulcan thinking Penguin would eventually hammer.

You were on vulcan too. Why would you be worried that I would hammer your scumread?
<(") | (")>
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:01 pm

In post 436, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 427, vulcan logician wrote:@Rampage- You get town slotted (at least for today) for unvoting me. If you were scum, you could have easily let Penguin come in and hammer me and no one would have suspected anything.
Not so sure about that.

Now is not a good time for scum-Rampage to end the day if he intends to bring me to LYLO.
Smart,

I'm still thinking it could be Penguin. I'm not ruling Rampage out entirely, it's just that I think that if he's scum we could manage him in LYLO.

I'm all for ending this day cycle/entire game promptly. It's beginning to stagnate. If you think it works counter to scum interests, fuck it. Let's lynch somebody.

@Not Maf & Penguin- I'm getting bored as fuck. If you guys want to lynch me make your push. There are worse mislynches than me, and for that fact alone, you may be able to convince one of the others to join you. If not, I implore you to consider an alternative lynch.

If you've figured out that I'm town, let's just skip directly to the latter option.
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:26 pm

Post by TheRampage »

In post 442, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 439, TheRampage wrote:Yeah, I am really starting to lean more towards Not Mafia now that he is talking. He is avoiding giving reasons and examples for his reasoning and voting. I feel like he hopped onto Vulcan thinking Penguin would eventually hammer.

You were on vulcan too. Why would you be worried that I would hammer your scumread?
Well, I get scummy vibes off both of them. One of those vibes is wrong. I feel like Not_Mafia is the best bet between the two because of his lack of reasoning for his votes. He literally pops in and out, trying to do very little. Vulcan at least is giving reasons for his reads and is trying to actually scum hunt. As far as my worries go, I wasn't worried about Vulcan getting hammered per day, what worries me was his reasoning. It made no sense to me. It felt like he was going for the easy target. Hence why inunvoted Vulcan and began voting Not_Mafia.

So, I think we should call a halt to this day and vote out Not_Mafia. He is the best choice in my eyes for his his voting and reasoning; on top of that, I feel like he is also a good lunch due to his inactivity. If we are wrong, town would be better off with 3 of the 4 of us in Day 3 as opposed to having Not_Mafia there.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:23 am

Post by PenguinPower »

VOTE: vulcan

sticking with my gut.
<(") | (")>
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:13 am

Post by TheRampage »

I will hammer when we get toward deadline if this is still the only option. But I want to see what else happens and if we can get Mafia and Penguin to talk more
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:21 am

Post by PenguinPower »

I'm not going to talk more, so wait 10 days if you want to. No reason to though.

I doubt you're going to get N_M to say much either.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:22 am

Post by PenguinPower »

I will say that reading Smart as town solely on his pushing for the No Lynch yesterday is bad. There's scum incentive in that action as well.
<(") | (")>
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:44 am

Post by TheRampage »

That isn't the only reason I read him as town, but it is what it is. Vulcan, before anything goes down, I want to get a set of final reads from you before this gets hammered. I think we should all do that so we know what everyone thinks and sees before we come back

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”