ByronVilla
ByronVilla
Goon
ByronVilla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:58 am

Post by ByronVilla »

I find it weird that even though BBT was calling me scum he never actually voted me. Is there something to be said there or not?
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Unable to disclose per the terms of my witness protection order.

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:59 am

Post by Gustavo »

Btw calling out bad play, contradictions, and questioning others not doing the same isn’t being a cry baby. It’s scum hunting.

If my reads are all wrong and yours are right that means you are scum and you have information I’m not privy to.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:02 am

Post by Gustavo »

And you can’t honestly be town and think you are far superior to me when I’ve basically shown your reasons for scum reading me aren’t justified yet I still remain your top scum read and I’m town. You even admitted I had good reasons but because they are good I’m more likely scum lololol
Lefty
Lefty
Goon
Lefty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:35 am

Post by Lefty »

Nah, you’re really just a crybaby. I don’t care whether or not my reasons are consistent when I evaluate players. I just have to catch scum. You and someone like Invis are obviously different players on different levels. You can continue this robotic worldview but that’s probably why you’re SRing a bunch of players who are more likely town than not. That’s on you - not me. But you can be mad at me for saying you look like shit when you only push people for surface level stuff. Top notch, you are.

GEO wagon is a good wagon. He let on that he thinks/knows you’re Town in order to frame Teacher in a bad light. There was no previous mention of your slot or any sort of read to show where that came from.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:38 am

Post by Gustavo »

So now I’m somehow a town read. Interesting 180 there.
Lefty
Lefty
Goon
Lefty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Lefty »

Yep. New info, new process.

You should try it
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I'll catch up tonight. Interesting stuff on a skim through though.
Lefty
Lefty
Goon
Lefty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:44 am

Post by Lefty »

We’ll see what shakes out of GEO. I suggest you do work instead of playing the victim and whining about how you got treated so unfairly by big bad mean Lefty
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:48 am

Post by Gustavo »

Brilliant. I never thought about that. Next time somebody makes a slam dunk case showing I’m scum I’ll ignore the case, then I’ll ad hom them, and then I’ll call them town without any justification.

:roll:
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 582, Lefty wrote:We’ll see what shakes out of GEO. I suggest you do work instead of playing the victim and whining about how you got treated so unfairly by big bad mean Lefty
Oh. I should do work?

:lol:
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:16 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 515, Gustavo wrote:
In post 502, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 489, Gustavo wrote:That’s also interesting but could be nothing
well it means they're not scum together.
How?
Well if they were both scum they would probably cross-vote to distance from one another. They're not, one is on a vanity wagon, and thus they're probably not scum together.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 559, Gustavo wrote:Using my opinion on game speed isn't bad logic, it is straight up stupidity as my opinion is completely unrelated to my alignment.
are you completely aware of the game we're playing my dude?
In post 551, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I feel like you're not reading the game properly when I see comments like this. Gus has fully defended his position as being based on content, as has Wave. Nos refused to leave the wagon despite claiming that Peformer isn't even his top scum read.
I didn't refuse...it's not like anyone asked me to and I said "nah fam"

I'm not satisfied with what this wagon has gotten so far and quite frankly I don't even think it'll give much more

VOTE: GEO <-- not my top scumread either if you were wondering.
last.fm
gtkas
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:37 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 586, Nosferatu wrote:are you completely aware of the game we're playing my dude?
Yes I am. Are you?
Tommy Egan
Tommy Egan
Townie
Tommy Egan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:23 am

Post by Tommy Egan »

This game started at a bad time for me I'll be fully caught up and active by tomorrow night
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:28 am

Post by Performer »

This game is moving very fast . Will need to catch up and post by tomorrow.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Gosrir Elmer Odels »

In post 508, Lefty wrote:@GEO could you explain what you meant by Gus’s wagon being in the air when Teacher voted? IIRC nobody had discussed him yet but me and Performer’s FOS. I was the only person voting Gus at the time.
It was pretty clear you were serious or about to get serious about your vote. You can go back & check, or just believe your own . With Perfomer's FOS, the game was bound to be about Gus for a few pages, so even though the wagon wasn't happening yet, it was as good as happening, so obviously one could join such a wagon. Teacher didn't get the wagon, though, gave wrong reasons, I'm voting him since then, you should do the same.
Of course, teacher being scum means that Gus is town, but I don't see why I'd need to assume Gus's townieness to reach my conclusion. (With that said, I do & did townread Gus to a degree.)

I still haven't reread the Gus vs Lefty part, I'll probably get to it on the weekend. Nonetheless, I don't think it'd give me much new info on either of them, but it should be useful for reading those who were discussing it at the time, in particular BBT & TC iirc. I have troubles forming reads about these two, so that should be fun. Cross-referencing BBT's posts with those of Garmr's & such.

Also, this game isn't that fast, it's manageable.
Lefty
Lefty
Goon
Lefty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:11 am

Post by Lefty »

In post 590, Gosrir Elmer Odels wrote:
In post 508, Lefty wrote:@GEO could you explain what you meant by Gus’s wagon being in the air when Teacher voted? IIRC nobody had discussed him yet but me and Performer’s FOS. I was the only person voting Gus at the time.
It was pretty clear you were serious or about to get serious about your vote. You can go back & check, or just believe your own . With Perfomer's FOS, the game was bound to be about Gus for a few pages, so even though the wagon wasn't happening yet, it was as good as happening, so obviously one could join such a wagon. Teacher didn't get the wagon, though, gave wrong reasons, I'm voting him since then, you should do the same.
Of course, teacher being scum means that Gus is town, but I don't see why I'd need to assume Gus's townieness to reach my conclusion. (With that said, I do & did townread Gus to a degree.)

I still haven't reread the Gus vs Lefty part, I'll probably get to it on the weekend. Nonetheless, I don't think it'd give me much new info on either of them, but it should be useful for reading those who were discussing it at the time, in particular BBT & TC iirc. I have troubles forming reads about these two, so that should be fun. Cross-referencing BBT's posts with those of Garmr's & such.

Also, this game isn't that fast, it's manageable.
That post was two pages after Teacher voted Gus though. So although I’d said he was a gut scum read prior, my vote was otherwise RVS up to that point to anyone else. Performer’s FOS wasn’t that strong and he voted Invis at the end of his post anyway. So like you saying it was obvious that Gus wagon was gonna be a thing and scum!Teacher saw this and get on early seems more narrative than actual gamestate reality. I really don’t have an issue with why Teacher voted Gus, it’s accurate to his play up to that point. Maybe I’m biased because I was SRing Gus, but can you show me that progression that had you leaning Town
before
Teacher’s vote?

Also what do you make of Teacher’s more recent post?
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:40 am

Post by Gosrir Elmer Odels »

You're asking for a lot, & I have very little time until about 18-20 hours from now. Quick points:
You severely overestimate your ability to conceal in which direction you want to push.
Gus was fairly open about his play & his interactions with BV were mildly town. Not a strong read, but it was there.
I don't like teacher's post: He pretends he had reasons for voting Gus he didn't have, while trying to normalise his original reasons. The rest feels just stating flimsy case-seeds very fast (both town & scum.) wave is less town because he didn't notice something? Invis is scum because he goes back on his reads? (That's not the current case on Invis, but if you don't get it, you might think it is.)
I can write more later if you want me to.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:48 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 587, Gustavo wrote:
In post 586, Nosferatu wrote:are you completely aware of the game we're playing my dude?
Yes I am. Are you?
ok but if you were completely lucid you'd know that opinions that you give are alignment indicative... This game is entirely based on judging people based on opinions they have on the game state and actions they make over perceived opinions

you're pretending like opinions and alignment are completely unrelated which is like the farthest thing from the truth.
last.fm
gtkas
Lefty
Lefty
Goon
Lefty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:50 am

Post by Lefty »

In post 592, Gosrir Elmer Odels wrote:You're asking for a lot, & I have very little time until about 18-20 hours from now. Quick points:
You severely overestimate your ability to conceal in which direction you want to push.
Gus was fairly open about his play & his interactions with BV were mildly town. Not a strong read, but it was there.
I don't like teacher's post: He pretends he had reasons for voting Gus he didn't have, while trying to normalise his original reasons. The rest feels just stating flimsy case-seeds very fast (both town & scum.) wave is less town because he didn't notice something? Invis is scum because he goes back on his reads? (That's not the current case on Invis, but if you don't get it, you might think it is.)
I can write more later if you want me to.
First point is probably fair. I didn’t really state anything about Gus to the public but I suppose anyone reading me would see that I was suspicious of him. Still doesn’t mean that when/if I pushed that it would gain traction.

You don’t have to like go back and multiquote a bunch of stuff I’m just looking for perspective on the dynamic because you had to be leaning Town on Gus to give a shit about Teacher’s vote there imo. Enough to say that he is trying to get ahead of the curve anyway. I can kinda see where you’re coming from though irt BV/Gus.

I’m trying to think outside my own bias, so I’ll mull over it a bit.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:19 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 593, Nosferatu wrote:
Yes I am. Are you?
ok but if you were completely lucid you'd know that opinions that you give are alignment indicative... This game is entirely based on judging people based on opinions they have on the game state and actions they make over perceived opinions

you're pretending like opinions and alignment are completely unrelated which is like the farthest thing from the truth.
I’m thinking you don’t know. Because the post I made and performer FOS’d me for is completely unrelated to my alignment and anyone who tries to use it against me is straight up scum imo.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:35 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 595, Gustavo wrote:
In post 593, Nosferatu wrote:
Yes I am. Are you?

I’m thinking you don’t know. Because the post I made and performer FOS’d me for is completely unrelated to my alignment and anyone who tries to use it against me is straight up scum imo.
your judgement is clouded. I know what you're talking about. Performer's FOS on you for it wasn't that out there. Promoting a shorter deadline is not completely unrelated to alignment. You flipped out for literally no reason. It's the same concept behind scum self-hammering to cut discussion short.
last.fm
gtkas
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:32 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 596, Nosferatu wrote:Promoting a shorter deadline is not completely unrelated to alignment
Yes it is.
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:33 am

Post by wavemode »

can someone who's scumreading nosfer explain to me the reason
retired...?
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:42 am

Post by Gustavo »

@bbt you said in that other game you want lurking to be dealt with. Performer is a lurker. He’s scummy and he’s making excuses not to post meanwhile town is tearing each other apart.

Vote performer. He’s been no value to town and he’s basically showed his hand that he’s scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”