Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Shoshin »

the worst, why'd you read Sajj as town earlier? I'm like on the verge of townreading you, throw me a bone. Think about how you felt with Creature - you wanted him to throw you some town. Now think how I feel about you. I want to townread you but you're making that hard for me. Please help.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by the worst »

I'll talk about Sajj sometime on d3. pinkie promise.
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 1435, Shoshin wrote:Is Anka this bad as town?
I'm quoting this at the end of the game btw
"Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason."

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by Reality Check »

and I'm putting it right above worst's
"Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason."

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by Shoshin »

lol
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by Shoshin »

How do you make a sig?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1445, Reality Check wrote:tbf

everyone dissed on my brass and kokichi reads when I first replaced in and PoIed them

and then they were both revealed to be scum
I was having a really hard time with reads in that game. I only nailed scum!brass/mollie based on Sugar’s ironically hillarious unwitting misuse of the zombie vote. When I really have my head in a game - like I do here, I almost always have good reads.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1482, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1445, Reality Check wrote:When I really have my head in a game - like I do here, I almost always have good reads.
do you have the "nobody ever understands my correct cases" thing too
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 1483, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1482, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1445, Reality Check wrote:When I really have my head in a game - like I do here, I almost always have good reads.
do you have the "nobody ever understands my correct cases" thing too

Ankamius + mastina hydra
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1479, Reality Check wrote:and I'm putting it right above worst's
welp
:lol:
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by the worst »

I still feel bad for how mean that sounds out of context
just hoping you find it dryly funny now
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1463, Shoshin wrote:
In post 1457, the worst wrote:also regardless of alignment you ask some pretty weird questions and get really fussy about them. I'm gonna keep scumreading you for that
Most of the questions I ask have a pretty clear purpose - sometimes they don't, and in those cases it's usually a reaction test to see if a player ignores it, because I think town tend to ignore silly questions more than scum - but when the questions are meaningful, I expect answers.

I think most of the players in this game underestimate my town game because they haven't played with me before - my questions might not make sense to you because a lot of the time they're designed to create challenges for scum.
I can vouch for this. I was initially scumreading you until our early interaction cleared that up for me.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 1486, the worst wrote:I still feel bad for how mean that sounds out of context
just hoping you find it dryly funny now
it just means I can use vca as a threat now

Ankamius + mastina hydra
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by the worst »

so all of the scum are probably in

Scioness Sajj
Vartsun (Varsoon/Taly)
TPFKAP
Princess of Renais
Creature
WhemeStar
ArcAngel9
Joral
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1464, Shoshin wrote:
In post 1460, the worst wrote:how do you read me Shosh?
I'll reconsider you after Creature flips.

Why'd you read Sajj as town earlier in the game when I asked you about it, and why'd you make such a big deal about not explaining the townread?
You don’t need Creature flip to sort the worst. His entire Creature progression is the very epitome of villageryness. He is also the main player trying desperately to make sure town doesn’t have a no lynch two days in a row. Seriously, there is absolutely no basis for not locktown reading the worst at this point, irrespective of the flip.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by the worst »

*points to the MOTHERFUCKING halo above my head*

auto correct capitalised that word and I like it
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1424, Reality Check wrote:
In post 1419, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Sorry, I don’t see this at all. What I see is a sincere villagery process leading to SOSME misguided conclusions. All this wall really convinces me of is how villagery the worst, Sajj are. I think you are reaching. I also fail to see Sho/Creature connection. And while Wheme isn’t currently in my POE, I’m very far from hardtown reading him. You are wrong about both Sho and random. I think the worst was probably right about you possibly being “bad town”, because you sound like you really believe all of the questionable conclusions you’re drawing. I think a) Sho was confused about the underground hood with you/worst/Sajj and drew erroneous conclusions az a result of that. b) While I still think you’re probably town, I don’t think Sho’s reasons for scumreading you are really that off the wall. Why? Simply because it is so damned important to have a maj lynch today, your “no info” anti-Creature push IS and should be highly suspect, solely based on that. The reason I’m townreading you is because I really feel you have actually confibiased and duped yourself and are earnestly and sincerely trying to make the rest of us drink the same koolade that you drank.
this is really feeling like necromancer all over again

except you're
mostly
obvtown instead of blatantly obvtown this time
Are you seriously trying to shade me here? NAGL IMO.

So, by being “mostly” obvtown instead of “blatantly” obvtown is because I’m actively engaged and actually doing something useful in this game? Okay. :roll:

Really really disliking this subtle shade.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

SOMEONE

HELP ME GET INTO THIS GAME
Im a dog that quacks
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1492, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1419, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Sorry, I don’t see this at all. What I see is a sincere villagery process leading to SOSME misguided conclusions. All this wall really convinces me of is how villagery the worst, Sajj are. I think you are reaching. I also fail to see Sho/Creature connection. And while Wheme isn’t currently in my POE, I’m very far from hardtown reading him. You are wrong about both Sho and random. I think the worst was probably right about you possibly being “bad town”, because you sound like you really believe all of the questionable conclusions you’re drawing. I think a) Sho was confused about the underground hood with you/worst/Sajj and drew erroneous conclusions az a result of that. b) While I still think you’re probably town, I don’t think Sho’s reasons for scumreading you are really that off the wall. Why? Simply because it is so damned important to have a maj lynch today, your “no info” anti-Creature push IS and should be highly suspect, solely based on that. The reason I’m townreading you is because I really feel you have actually confibiased and duped yourself and are earnestly and sincerely trying to make the rest of us drink the same koolade that you drank.

except you're
mostly

So, by being “mostly” obvtown instead of “blatantly” obvtown is because I’m actively engaged and actually doing something useful in this game? Okay. :roll:

First post in the entire game that has seriously pinged me about you but maybe I’m reading too much into it? I almost read this as if I will progress from now “mostly” to “probably” town to weak town, etc., the more I push you on your faulty reads and wrongheaded conclusions. :thinking:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 1492, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

except you're
mostly

In post 1424, Reality Check wrote:this is really feeling like necromancer all over again

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by Reality Check »

nancy if I was going to do that

I would've done it far earlier than now

Ankamius + mastina hydra
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1493, WhemeStar wrote:SOMEONE

HELP ME GET INTO THIS GAME
wheme you shld town tell :D
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1408, GuyInFreezer wrote:btw I'll come back to this and read properly tomorrow.
Try not to end the day until I do so

I'm totally not stalling the creature lynch, I promise :P
I think that slot can go.
So you plan to vote for him then?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1428, Reality Check wrote:like, nancy

I feel like I understand what you're trying to say every time you talk to me

but it feels like you're understanding a completely different version of what I'm saying than what I'm actually saying

and it makes things really confusing
I’d view this quite differently if you hadn’t just thrown unwarrented subtle shade on me. So which is your accrate perspective? What you’re saying in this post or the one where you demoted me from obvtown to mostly tiwn? These two posts seem to contradict each other.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”