Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I would consider Wisdom anything other than lynchbait. Why do you have this impression of him?

Who is Necromancer?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Oh, I think I misread that. Maybe you're referring to one of your games?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 349, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:assuming town is smart enough to not mislynch me
Don't overestimate us
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

No, don't listen to him.

Praise us more.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

"Necromancer peops" so I assume she's referring to a group of people, I don't know beyond that
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

Lynchbait is not the kind of word i'd associate with Wisdom.
Back to my old main for now

/quit indefinitely
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 350, Brian Skies wrote:I would consider Wisdom anything other than lynchbait. Why do you have this impression of him?

Who is Necromancer?
My last game on here, which I played with Wisdom, Koichina, Ginghie (Eddie Cane). Wisdom who was town in that game was one of two people pushing my mislynch and I would have been too, had Eddie not unvoted me before I could be hammered. On d2, everyone had me at locktown. The worst wanted to policy lynch me for being mislynchbait.

I don’t see why Wisdom is scum here. While I disagree with him on his “town don’t want to look town” here, he doesn’t seem to be any different here than in that game.

Looking at the votes on me, I dislike Dunnstral’s ISO the most. I think at least one of Dunn, Nos, Kat is possibly a wolf.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 355, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Lynchbait is not the kind of word i'd associate with Wisdom.
If he is town and people are incorrectly scumreading him, that would qualify as mislynchbait, wouldn’t it?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

what do you think of kaede's vote on you and what is your read on kaede?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 358, zMuffinMan wrote:what do you think of kaede's vote on you and what is your read on kaede?
Well, she’s obviously wrong. I have never played with her before, so have no meta to work off of and why I still don’t understand her vote on me but based on her ISO, she doesn’t strike me as someone who’s vote on me is particularly likely to be opportunistic because the vast majority of her posts on here have been pretty extrnsive.

I hate mislynches, so I would rather sort someone like her out. That’s why I didn’t include in her in the most likely list of possible wolves on my wagon because I have no doubt that the scum vote(s) on me is most likely an opportunistic vote.

Dunn’s ISO seems to be full of weird posts, like demanding Grape self-vote (trying to hard to look town), Insisting, rather than speculating that Mastina’s claim has to be fake and aggressively pushing Wisdom lynch. All of this before opportunistically sheeping onto my wagon.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 356, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I think at least one of Dunn, Nos, Kat is possibly a wolf.
bad
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 359, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:aggressively pushing Wisdom lynch.
Not even true
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 356, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I think at least one of Dunn, Nos, Kat is possibly a wolf
the language here is interesting
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 352, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 349, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:assuming town is smart enough to not mislynch me
Don't overestimate us
If you truly believe this then why is your vote still on me? Maybe you aren’t the wolf on my wagon? But why would you be so quick to vote me then?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

@Hebi:
Do you actually think Mastina is getting lynched today or what?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 362, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 356, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I think at least one of Dunn, Nos, Kat is possibly a wolf
How so?
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

I do admit the quicksand gave me uneasy feelings, but I wanted to hear from you and figured the pressure would help.
Now, there was talk about people wanting to vote you on the page prior, on top of muffin asking Brian to vote you if someone else did.

With all this in mind why is my vote unlikely to be opportunistic?

/quit indefinitely
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Do you think I’m incorrect about this and that my wagon is 100% town? Because that would definitely be a first.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 366, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
I do admit the quicksand gave me uneasy feelings, but I wanted to hear from you and figured the pressure would help.

Now, there was talk about people wanting to vote you on the page prior, on top of muffin asking Brian to vote you if someone else did.

With all this in mind why is my vote unlikely to be opportunistic?
I think you just answered your own question. The bolded doesn’t read like opportunism to me.

I welcome people doing reacion tests on me btw. I recocognise that it is one of the most effective means to sort out anyone you’re unsure of. I have a rep for pretty good reads and I’ve correctly nailed at least one scum in most of my games. I have a feeling you’re not one in this game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

Maybe i should've waited before mentioning that, ugh

/quit indefinitely
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

Anyway I think for a townie the natural reaction to getting suddenly wagoned like that is to assume there's scum on their wagon and you're already working on finding said scum, so maybe im wrong here.
UNVOTE:

/quit indefinitely
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 277, Moment wrote:Posting from phone today, so my thoughts'll be a little more spread out and perhaps a little less verbose than is apparently my standard.
In post 173, Human Sequencer wrote:@nosferatu i see
i assumed you had history
regardless u seem to have been correct

is pretty garbage
so is

brian is feeling town
You disliked 172? Interested to hear why; it seemed a perfectly natural thought to me.

--------

VOTE: Ginngie

Reading Ginngie's series of posts at around the start of page 8, I'm fine with this. I should hopefully be able to elaborate more later, but his posting doesn't feel genuine. A specific example would be the reaction to MuffinMan's post.
So I just got home and focusing on game tomorrow

but from what I remember

Muffin made a joke post

and I was confused

which if that is it, where in gods name did you find something AI about that

and then I did a 2nd post @ muffin trying to further explain a point I thought I saw someone was making

and then I went "big yee" for him scumreading a person I started to take issue with when I did a quick read of the thread.

So what in the actual fuck do you have an issue with?
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:08 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 365, Brian Skies wrote:
How so?
"possibly" is a weak word
especially when combined with "at least"

(ignoring any other issues i might have with that statement, such as why she didn't include kaede or why she picked three names and made no conclusion about which one she thought was most likely or anything)
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 372, zMuffinMan wrote:or why she picked three names and made no conclusion about which one she thought was most likely or anything
She followed up on this and scumread Dunn though.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:13 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 372, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 365, Brian Skies wrote:
How so?
"possibly" is a weak word
especially when combined with "at least"

(ignoring any other issues i might have with that statement, such as why she didn't include kaede or why she picked three names and made no conclusion about which one she thought was most likely or anything)
tbh my take on it would be more townish than not.

I wouldn't call it fence sitting because that is a pool of suspects that nancy is interested in.

Then with that kinda of language, I can think of it as if someone is jumbling thoughts in their head, that they are not sure about things and are just typing away.

To relate this, there will be times where I'll have a stream of consciousness sorting going on in a post.

Town:
Who left:

is how I do my reads and I'll usually break it down and kinda ponder on how my mind is solving a puzzle, if you will.

So word choice like that makes me think, hey this person is like thinking about stuff, isn't sure, and ultimately uniformed about what's going on.
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”