Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:24 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 425, Dunnstral wrote:Alright, I'll concede that Nancy is fine, i don't agree with what she's saying but whatever, also have no clue what Brian's problem with me is, or why everyone wants to vote Kaede (she's towny to me)

VOTE: Katsuki
I’m good with that wagon. Their ISO is entirely devoid of any game content. Sometimes, I miss things on my first read.

UNVOTE: Dunnstral

We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

Might as well sheep that before I go to sleep.
Wisdom I suggest you wait until day 2 before you try to sort Hebi, I dunno if it's the same thing, but I have an issue where I tend to see what Hebi does as scummy, hence why I usually need help from LLD to read her when they are in the same game.
Not sure why Kokichi's so sure she's town tho.
Back to my old main for now

/quit indefinitely
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by Wisdom »

nancy scum are not obligated to agree with your wagon
whoever goes against it isnt automatically town
youre still thinking in black and white
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:41 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Kaede i scumread katsuki in every game too
If i go by your logic i should only vote people i dont know d1
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:53 pm

Post by Human Sequencer »

In post 435, Kokichi Oma wrote:Wasn't being condescending, sorry if it came out that way. And yes, which is why I stated what I did last page? Also, the reason why I stated I was suspect on the people just voting Eevee, especially the people who didn't have the meta. The reason I didn't say the reasoning for my soft scumread on her, was because I wanted to see who would just be sheeping if they weren't in that game or had previous experience with her.
i thought so
In post 438, Wisdom wrote:Katsuki, Moment, Purr, Hebi, Gingie

Is there any reason I should be townreading any of those
no, maybe, no, maybe, no

kokichi I would really appreciate it if you could convince me that kaede is town
you're doing ok at convincing me that you're town so keep it up (unless you're scum)
brian too I suppose

wisdom and muffinman, please don't fuck me over by being scum, thanks in advance
nah
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:54 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Uh oh
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:54 pm

Post by Human Sequencer »

"Brian too I suppose" is supposed to be after "thanks in advance"

also
kokichi
should be bolded
nah
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 452, Wisdom wrote:nancy scum are not obligated to agree with your wagon
I disagree about the black and white thing. Tell my why scum!Purr objected to my wagon then?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 453, Wisdom wrote:Kaede i scumread katsuki in every game too
His ISO has no game content and he sheeped onto my wagon without giving any reason. Brass did the same thing and he had a much better ISO.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:33 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 458, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 453, Wisdom wrote:Kaede i scumread katsuki in every game too
His ISO has no game content and he sheeped onto my wagon without giving any reason. Brass did the same thing and he had a much better ISO.
I strongly believe there was at least one wolf on my wagon and it wasn’t Brian or Kaede. Nos has somewhat redeemed himself and Dunnstral is townreading Kaede. I think moment is more likely to be town than Katsuke but I’m open to debate. I think I can cross off nos off of my wolf list. I don’t think scum does that much of a 180 as to list me as hardtown.

Dunnstral townreading Kaede makes me not want to vote there. So, it’s between Katsuki and Moment. Was scum pushing my wagon or sheeping it? Which do you think is more likely?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:37 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 457, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
I disagree about the black and white thing. Tell my why scum!Purr objected to my wagon then?
Scum know you are a mislynch
Thus if scum stay away from your wagon they get towncred for not participating in it
If they can let it happen without getting their hands dirty it works best for them
Some might even loudly object for added effect - then they can demand they are listened to the next day and push another mislynch

Therefore, someone objecting to your lynch doesnt mean they are town. Thats a fallacy created by your mind because you immediately think "what a nice person, they dont want to lynch me". But you have to look deeper
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:43 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 459, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Dunnstral townreading Kaede makes me not want to vote there.
I dont understand this either
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:01 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 460, Wisdom wrote:
In post 457, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Scum know you are a mislynch
Thus if scum stay away from your wagon they get towncred for not participating in it
If they can let it happen without getting their hands dirty it works best for them
Some might even loudly object for added effect - then they can demand they are listened to the next day and push another mislynch

Therefore, someone objecting to your lynch doesnt mean they are town. Thats a fallacy created by your mind because you immediately think "what a nice person, they dont want to lynch me". But you have to look deeper
That’s not true. I can definitely see scum doing that. I just don’t see that in this case. What is his motivation? He couldn’t have had a crystal ball and have forseen that players would later strenuously object to my wagon. It would be a lot scummier if he just said I’d rather sort out Nancy d2 because it’s not really in his best interest to townread a likely mislynch.

In Necro, the initial players who most strenuously objected to my wagon were both villas: Eddie and Srcee and later, the worst. Generally the main reason for scum to do what you suggest is that they have an even better mislynch in the works but otherwise, not that likely based on my experience. Of course, I need to look at other factors but with it being extremely likely one of my votes coming from scum, I’d rather lynch there first. In Necro two of my votes came from scum. This has been the case in almost every single one of my wagons: one vote is almost guaranteed to be scum. So I have given a case for everyone on my wagon. As for Brian, his push reminds me of Ty’s. I don’t have any strong basis to townread either Katsuke or Moment. I can’t see voting Kaede, Brian or Nos and as I’ve already stated, Dunn hardtown reads Kaede. I see no reason to townread Katsuke. His ISO is garbage and he sheeped onto a bad wagon, so I’m good leaving my vote on him. I’m open to Moment because I remember Kokichi leading the Eevee wagon.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:05 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 461, Wisdom wrote:
In post 459, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Dunnstral townreading Kaede makes me not want to vote there.
I dont understand this either
I think Kaede is town and Dunnstral does as well. Kaede has been very far from being widely read as obvtown, so I’m reasoning it’s more likely to be a villa read than a scumread. Do you think Dunnstral is scum?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:09 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Not really but his kaede townread has nothing to do with it
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:14 pm

Post by Wisdom »

anyway ill be honest with you
in necromancer i mostly ignored you after i figured youre town because youre moonlogicking and surfacey and i cant really follow your arguments
most likely thats what will happen here too
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:27 pm

Post by Moment »

In post 371, Ginngie wrote:So I just got home and focusing on game tomorrow

but from what I remember

Muffin made a joke post

and I was confused

which if that is it, where in gods name did you find something AI about that

and then I did a 2nd post @ muffin trying to further explain a point I thought I saw someone was making

and then I went "big yee" for him scumreading a person I started to take issue with when I did a quick read of the thread.

So what in the actual fuck do you have an issue with?
Is it truly so unbelievable to you that I would find your reaction to MuffinMan's joke and the rest of your posting non-genuine? Or rather, you seem to implying that there's nothing possibly AI that I could have seen in your earlier posting in the thread, which I find hard to believe that
you
actually believe. I believe I've already mentioned this before regarding your posting but in case I haven't, it looked like "posting for the sake of posting" and trying to have some presence in the thread while lacking any seeming effort to sort. A good example would be ; on the surface it kind of
looks
like it's an effort at sorting but I don't think the question is particularly pointed or relevant, just a relatively unimportant question of clarification.

Even more, although admittedly this is more of a minor point, I take the fact that in your catch-up from your last post in the thread () my post was the first thing you felt the need to respond to as a minor scumtell.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:39 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 466, Moment wrote:MuffinMan's joke
what joke? i dont remember joking about anything in this game

or was that an insult? like "your posts are a joke"? if so, that was rude
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:39 pm

Post by Moment »

In post 411, Kokichi Oma wrote:Why am I town Nancy?

Also, that was a weird wagon on Nancy and needs to be looked at later on in the game. As soon as I stated that if Nancy didn't obvtown, I was going to vote her a weird wagon of 6 or 7 formed. Her posts have been ok so far, so I don't see myself voting there right now. Nancy what is your Wisdom read?
Erm, I think it was actually after I voted Nancy and talked about why I considered her post to be a scumpost. Although even then, that still might be a conflation of correlation and causation. It may hold relevance in itself, but within the context of specifically coming after what you said about Nancy being obvious town, I don't think there's any particular relevance.

It also came after my post to you that you seem to have missed:

Spoiler:
In post 326, Moment wrote:
In post 319, Kokichi Oma wrote:Hebichan's vote was bad, but shes town. Shes lynchbaity. Wisdom is scum. Keeping a close eye on Nancy. Waiting for her to catch up. I'll read into A18 more as a few lines I liked.
It seems we're in agreement for the most part. I'm not as confident as you seem to be on Wisdom, but I could definitely see where you're coming from.

What are your thoughts on MuffinMan, Katsuki, Purrcocet and Brian Skies? I ask about these people specifically because having looked through your ISO I don't recall seeing a read on them, and I'm a little bit lost myself on how to read them at the moment.

---------
In post 413, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:I think nancy is bleeding town and that muffin is being nitpicky.
Eh, I'm not so convinced, although I recognize that I may be harboring some element of bias or "wanting to be right". I think scum being pushed early on can quite easily get townread just by lashing out and through people getting cold feet; nothing Nancy has said so far has made me think "this is unlikely to come from scum getting wagoned after her first post".

I'm fine looking elsewhere for now for the sake of not getting tunnel vision, but certainly not for the rest of the game as some other people seem to be thinking; Nancy has definitely not become obvious town to me yet. The opposite, actually.
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:41 pm

Post by Moment »

In post 467, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 466, Moment wrote:MuffinMan's joke
what joke? i dont remember joking about anything in this game

or was that an insult? like "your posts are a joke"? if so, that was rude
Apologies, there must have been something wrong with my keyboard; what I remember typing and what I meant to type was "MuffinMan's 100% serious vote that he is never changing as long as he lives, as well as his infallible probabilistic reasoning".

Hope that clears things up.
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:50 pm

Post by Moment »

In post 441, Wisdom wrote:Moment i wanna know why hebi is town
Her opening felt pretty natural to me; natural enough where the scumreads on her fet disproportionate. It's not exactly a strong read, but I feel comfortable enough with it for now. Is there some reason in specific that's where your vote still is?

Speaking of votes, as long as the Nancy wagon is collapsing...
VOTE: Ginngie
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:58 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 465, Wisdom wrote:anyway ill be honest with you
in necromancer i mostly ignored you after i figured youre town because youre moonlogicking and surfacey and i cant really follow your arguments
most likely thats what will happen here too
“Moonlogicking”? Well that’s up to you. I was the first one to figure out the zombie vote. However, I actually do have really good reads and arguments, once I really get into a game. I’m not allowed to elaborate about anything on MS but I have a solid rep on MU for being really good at nailing scum - which I have in the majority of games I’ve played on there. I never really got into Necromancer so you haven’t seen what I’m talking about. If I play enough games on here, I promise you will retract that belief.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:02 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 469, Moment wrote:Apologies, there must have been something wrong with my keyboard; what I remember typing and what I meant to type was "MuffinMan's 100% serious vote that he is never changing as long as he lives, as well as his infallible probabilistic reasoning".

Hope that clears things up.
yeah, no problem, the keys are like right next to each other so it's an easy typo to make
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:16 am

Post by Purrcocet »

In post 448, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Is there any reason I should be townreading any of those
In post 439, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
No, Maybe, No, No and No
What about Purr objecting to my wagon? What is the scum motivation for that? You could obviously argue towncred but I don’t see that.

arguing vs mislynches might be the easiest thing to do as scum

i would like to vote moment or maybe hebi tho
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:19 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 468, Moment wrote:
In post 411, Kokichi Oma wrote:Why am I town Nancy?

Also, that was a weird wagon on Nancy and needs to be looked at later on in the game. As soon as I stated that if Nancy didn't obvtown, I was going to vote her a weird wagon of 6 or 7 formed. Her posts have been ok so far, so I don't see myself voting there right now. Nancy what is your Wisdom read?
Erm, I think it was actually after I voted Nancy and talked about why I considered her post to be a scumpost. Although even then, that still might be a conflation of correlation and causation. It may hold relevance in itself, but within the context of specifically coming after what you said about Nancy being obvious town, I don't think there's any particular relevance.

It also came after my post to you that you seem to have missed:

Spoiler:
In post 326, Moment wrote:
In post 319, Kokichi Oma wrote:Hebichan's vote was bad, but shes town. Shes lynchbaity. Wisdom is scum. Keeping a close eye on Nancy. Waiting for her to catch up. I'll read into A18 more as a few lines I liked.
It seems we're in agreement for the most part. I'm not as confident as you seem to be on Wisdom, but I could definitely see where you're coming from.

What are your thoughts on MuffinMan, Katsuki, Purrcocet and Brian Skies? I ask about these people specifically because having looked through your ISO I don't recall seeing a read on them, and I'm a little bit lost myself on how to read them at the moment.

---------
In post 413, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:I think nancy is bleeding town and that muffin is being nitpicky.
Eh, I'm not so convinced, although I recognize that I may be harboring some element of bias or "wanting to be right". I think scum being pushed early on can quite easily get townread just by lashing out and through people getting cold feet; nothing Nancy has said so far has made me think "this is unlikely to come from scum getting wagoned after her first post".

I'm fine looking elsewhere for now for the sake of not getting tunnel vision, but certainly not for the rest of the game as some other people seem to be thinking; Nancy has definitely not become obvious town to me yet. The opposite, actually.
How do you figure that? And why are so quick to discount anyone who is familiar with my meta? Do you really think that they are all wearing blinders and you are the only one who sees the light? Or are you just digging in your heels brcause you have more to lose because you’re the one who initially pushed this wagon and put so much effort into it?

This post doesn’t read villagery to me at all. It sounds like you want to file me away as a possible mislynch for later. While Brian was asking lots of questions and honestly trying to sort me, this post strikes me as agenday. You aren’t even considering anyone’s arguments against this. I’m getting really bad vibes from this post. It almost reads to me as if you have some investment in me being scum rather than caring about the truth. Muffin at least tried to push me but you can’t even be bothered with that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”