Survivor

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:32 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 548, Kokichi Oma wrote:You still havent said why you think I'm town
inside information

your name wasn't in my PM

horoscope said so

take your pick

(you're not in danger of being lynched so i don't really care about expanding on this and i'm not in danger of being lynched so i don't care whether you think i'm making something up)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:45 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 549, Kokichi Oma wrote:We could just lynch wisdom
or you can stop being bad
Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

In post 302, Purrcocet wrote:andriod why am i low for you
I don't think any of your posts have been very impactful and the one reads list you've shown has no reason behind it. I think you're just here I wouldn't mind lynching you.
In post 305, Wisdom wrote:dont like nancy either
I don't think the few posts have been the worst so far, even if it leaves much to be desired.
In post 325, Moment wrote:
In post 298, Human Sequencer wrote:addressing by
moment

is entirely meta based, in a way that isn't elaborated on or is even capable of being elaborated on
for somebody who isn't familiar with the same meta as hebichan, it pretty much means 'i think x and y are being town, and z is being scum. these are my reads, and you're just gonna have to trust me.'
they can be backed out of for pretty much any reason later, giving a potential scumHebi plenty of wriggle room, and are extremely easy to fabricate on any slot you have history on for any reason really
D I S C L A I M E R that i have to make every time for some reason:
not all meta is trash, only empty meta like this.
I can understand you calling it "trash", then, but do you consider it scummy? That is, do you think that just because it offers wriggle room to a potential scum Hebichan, that it's more likely to come from a scum Hebichan? The way I've phrased it I feel like the instinctual answer is "of course", but it seems to me that just because there may potentially be scum utility in a certain method of posting, that doesn't necessarily imply that it
comes
from scum. Town is just as capable of phrasing things, explaining things or just making posts in general in such a method that would offer a lot of room as scum.

------
In post 300, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:So far, I’m really liking Brian and android. Lots of genuine asking of questions, interactions. I think Mastina due to IC claim. Human seems to be trying hard to figure out this game. Muffin probably town as well. I dislike Hebi Mastina vote because you shouldn’t risk voting possible IC but don’t know if it’s AI or not, it’s just not a good vote.
VOTE: Nancy Drew 39

I'm going to talk a little bit about why I consider this a scumpost.

-I mean no offense by this statement, but I think these sorts of "surface level" reasons to townread others come a lot more from scum than from town. Town, uninformed of anyone else's alignment, are naturally distrustful; doubtful. Taking such reasons as "lots of asking questions" and "trying hard to figure out this game" as reasons to townread others is more likely to come from scum, who both:
1) Know everyone's alignment and thus do not require strong reasons to townread people
2) Need to pretend to be sorting people to keep up appearances.

Nancy mentioning Mastina and the IC claim along with the rest of her townreads goes entirely along with my second point there; it's simply mentioning something for the sake of mentioning something and appearing to be solving the game.

From a quick scan of the posts following this it seems others agree with me here, so I think I can leave it at this. I urge others to join me here.
This post follows the line of Wisdom simple minded thinking but the only reason this could be ok is because Nancy is new. The reason I won't join the Nancy wagon is this.
In post 338, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:this is getting boring, it needs more excitement
VOTE: Nancy
In post 341, Brian Skies wrote:VOTE: Nancy
In post 342, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Nancy
In post 343, Wisdom wrote:kaede did something change your mind about hebi?
In post 344, Nosferatu wrote:VOTE: nancy

gang

pedit: dont interrupt me
In post 348, Katsuki wrote:
VOTE: NANCY
If nancy flips town at least 1 scum in this group but this overall group feels icky. I don't think I want to join this wagon. I also think it isn't hard to imagine a world where town
Moment
made a case on town
Nancy
and scum saw this as the chance of jumping on them.
In post 346, Purrcocet wrote:i get the sentiment but the Nancy Drew 39 votes are kind of ew
Nice mind meld a kinda basic one but gives purr a few town points none the less.
Show
Whoever owns these clothes should have their optic sensors adjusted. They are obviously malfunctioning.

yes I know it's Android the typo is an inside joke
Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

If Nancy flips scum I want to look at Wisdom because I feel scum him would jump on Town Nancy 100% of the time at that moment. In that group of Nancy voters, I dislike Katsuki and Brain the most. Dunnstral seemingly does not talk about the group of votes on the next page as Brain I'm taking Dunn out of my townreads and put him in the lynch pool. Page 14 and 15 Dunnstral were really bad. For now I'm going to keep catching up but I believe I saw a wagon on this before?
VOTE: Katsuki
Show
Whoever owns these clothes should have their optic sensors adjusted. They are obviously malfunctioning.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by Wisdom »

i think you meant to say if nancy flips town then wisdom is town
What you said doesnt follow from your argument
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Wisdom »

also please dont accuse me of simple minded thinking when you just voted katsuki
Katsuki is always scummy, you disliking him is as simple as my initial dislike of nancy
Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

In post 376, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 370, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Anyway I think for a townie the natural reaction to getting suddenly wagoned like that is to assume there's scum on their wagon and you're already working on finding said scum, so maybe im wrong here.
UNVOTE:
Well in Necro, there wound up being two wolves on my wagon, both of them were just sheeping and one of them in particular didn’t even bother giving a reason for it. That’s one of the reasons I excluded Moment as a possibility because if there’s a wolf on my wagon, it’s likely to be someone who is sheeping and probably opportunistic.
Wolves don’t usually push d1 wagons, due to the much greater chance to mislynch.
I like this post considering Nancy is new this line of thinking makes a lot of sense to me although I would like to see a scum Nancy game
Nancy can you link a scum game you've played?
In post 399, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:VOTE: Dunnstral
I also want to make a point that Nancy feels rather towny on page 16 she's trying to find scum on her wagon instead of trying to survive, where as I think scum would try to prove why they're not scum more then go for scum. Look at posts to see my point.
In post 413, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:I think nancy is bleeding town and that muffin is being nitpicky.
Also Agree on this. I think I explained this well enough but I will again for anyone still questioning Nancy
In post 425, Dunnstral wrote:Alright, I'll concede that Nancy is fine, i don't agree with what she's saying but whatever, also have no clue what Brian's problem with me is, or why everyone wants to vote Kaede (she's towny to me)

VOTE: Katsuki
Hm maybe Dunnstral is bad town? As long as they stick on Katsuki for now I have no problems I guess.
In post 427, Nosferatu wrote:{nancy, muffin, brian} <--- townreads so far

I'm gonna townhunt this game so I don't have to read as much (4 games and a piano concerto to write rn)
Why brian he's one of my more confident scumreads for his actions on pages I just stated.
In post 438, Wisdom wrote:Katsuki, Moment, Purr, Hebi, Gingie

Is there any reason I should be townreading any of those
Good list would take out moment but besides that it seems fine.
Show

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Moment is only being townread on style
Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

In post 555, Wisdom wrote:i think you meant to say if nancy flips town then wisdom is town
What you said doesnt follow from your argument
I think it makes sense for scum you to not vote scum nancy. If nancy is town I have no issues with you. Considering I think Nancy is town at the moment you can see what option I think it is.
In post 556, Wisdom wrote:also please dont accuse me of simple minded thinking when you just voted katsuki
Katsuki is always scummy, you disliking him is as simple as my initial dislike of nancy
You've already shown me you use somewhat simple-minded thinking when it comes to scumhunting.
Pedit: style?
Show

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Wisdom »

the way he analyzes and makes lengthy posts makes him look more town than he is
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

A bunch of people voting at once isn't scummy

And yes, Wisdom is scummy and moment looks town
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 561, Dunnstral wrote:A bunch of people voting at once isn't scummy

I mean, look at the way he analyzes and makes long posts
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 559, Andriod18 wrote:I think it makes sense for scum you to not vote scum nancy. If nancy is town I have no issues with you. Considering I think Nancy is town at the moment you can see what option I think it is.
sure but wheres the scum nancy town wisdom option? You said that scum nancy points to scum wisdom and reasoned with "scum wisdom votes town nancy"
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 562, Dunnstral wrote:

I mean, look at the way he analyzes and makes long posts
ikr
While that wisdom guy just posts oneliners, must be scum
Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

In post 549, Kokichi Oma wrote:We could just lynch wisdom
Not today wisdom has a lot of points I agree with.
In post 560, Wisdom wrote:the way he analyzes and makes lengthy posts makes him look more town than he is
I think the way the 5 vote wagon happened and the way people played around him make him more town then the posting itself.

Normally I'd agree but the way it happened and considering I think Nancy is almost as obv town as Kaede I don't want to just let that go.

Alright all caught up a few things on my mind

1) Why is no one talking about grapes? He feels really scummy given the few posts he has. Lurking yes but scummy none the less.
2) Do people agree or disagree that since Nancy is obv town that the 5 voters in question are scummy.
3) Reads on (Brain Hebi grapes Gin) would be nice
Show

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Wisdom »

The votes mean nothing to me
all town wagons happen
Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

In post 563, Wisdom wrote:
In post 559, Andriod18 wrote:I think it makes sense for scum you to not vote scum nancy. If nancy is town I have no issues with you. Considering I think Nancy is town at the moment you can see what option I think it is.
sure but wheres the scum nancy town wisdom option? You said that scum nancy points to scum wisdom and reasoned with "scum wisdom votes town nancy"
...You're correct and for some reason that did not run through my head. Thankfully I think Nancy is town so I don't need to go back to this.
Show

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by Wisdom »

and even if theres scum in them it absolutely means nothing for moment
Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

I feel after moment cased nancy the 5 votes happening strongly points to TvT between moment and nancy, no? Considering 2 of my biggest scumreads also joined from that 5 it helps me feel better about it as well. Anyway I'll be back when a few more pages show up I dislike this style of posting.
Show

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by Wisdom »

no?

scum-moment starts a wagon on nancy, some townies join in, maybe one of his buddies

totally plausible
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

the 5 votes happening doesn't mean there's scum in those votes
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by Purrcocet »

In post 569, Andriod18 wrote:I feel after moment cased nancy the 5 votes happening strongly points to TvT between moment and nancy, no? Considering 2 of my biggest scumreads also joined from that 5 it helps me feel better about it as well. Anyway I'll be back when a few more pages show up I dislike this style of posting.
cased is a strong word

also these wisdom scumreads lol
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by Purrcocet »

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

could just lynch ginngie

make everyone happy

except ginngie but he doesnt count
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”