OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4850 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 2869, OnTheMark wrote:I am gonna go randomly *scritch* a post now

Okay done and have to head to work and therapy and dnd today.
In post 2870, OnTheMark wrote:Oh and then I will switch and scritch another post tomorrow as the scritch marks fade away.
I was frustrated.

I felt there was no way I was going to be believed that mastina and Nico were fake claiming masons. I have seen the gambit work before and our roles are similar. I also noticed Wisdom my predecessor scumread the slot and he has BoP goodness for being town. I townread you and I felt like I was drowning and needed someone to understand.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4851 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 4848, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4847, OnTheMark wrote:The main time I have for interaction and chatting is tonight and a bit of tomorrow as my mom is coming in during the evening.

I plan on dropping a vote before then as I don’t want to decide lylo while medicinally high.

That won’t be fair to anyone.
Then let's do stuff now. I'm around, you're around. I'm pretty sure McMenno is scum but I have some questions for you.

If you have questions for me, I'm here to answer anything.
I do have questions but I need time to tabulate then.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4852 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 26, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 22, Lovebird wrote:
In post 19, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 17, MOMOMEN wrote:okay so i confirmed with kts that this is the best way;

we picked eddie cane. we are a LOUD FLIPLESS Eddie Cane. not gonna fullclaim our ability, but when we die we flip as EDDIE CANE not town nor scum.

:)
Lynch this claim.
Why?
It ain't town. "I don't actually flip when I'm lynched" is like, not town.
I noticed during a lot of times I pushed for this spot to be lynched earlier, you never really agreed/disagreed during those times as much as memory served. Why?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #4853 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 4852, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 26, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 22, Lovebird wrote:
In post 19, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 17, MOMOMEN wrote:okay so i confirmed with kts that this is the best way;

we picked eddie cane. we are a LOUD FLIPLESS Eddie Cane. not gonna fullclaim our ability, but when we die we flip as EDDIE CANE not town nor scum.

:)
Lynch this claim.
Why?
It ain't town. "I don't actually flip when I'm lynched" is like, not town.
I noticed during a lot of times I pushed for this spot to be lynched earlier, you never really agreed/disagreed during those times as much as memory served. Why?
Because I had already sidelined this slot in my head based on early interactions.

So early on day 1 I thought the claim was fake and scum, so I pushed him.

Then, I was talked to about it and my final realization was "if he really is Flipless, it's anti-town to lynch him right now. His role would be a town liability."

So I basically resolved "he has a burden of proof to show me he's town, and I don't want to lynch him until we 1) reach lylo 2) only one scum is alive"

And then a rolecop by Mastina 100% confirmed that they really WERE flipless.

And so by the time you wanted to lynch him, I had already perma removed him from my lynch pool until a later time, because it wouldn't make sense to play otherwise.

Then, I got a guilty on Lovebird, and wanted to lynch him.

And then yesterday, I wanted to talk about Nahdia vs. McMenno/Momo but all 3 of us were very convinced about Nahdia, so we didn't really talk about it much.

But the tl;dr answer to the question was "I was convinced to put that slot on the backburner by very good logic that if he was town and we lynched him he would be flipless and then we would be in a really bad spot where we wouldn't know if we were in lylo or not"

and I didn't want to end up there. It just didn't make sense to make that risk, even if he was playing scummy.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4854 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:46 pm

Especially since Lovebird and Nahdia were both REALLY scummy to me at the time too.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4855 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

I am just really disappointed because it is proper play 100% to lynch the flipless before here and I really wish I would have listened to prior me regarding Nahdia.

viewtopic.php?p=10241116#p10241116

This is the last visible post from McMenno(please excuse the curse word) that is in a mafia forum. There are also like a few from mishmash. Considering when the kill is do you think McMenno is capable of stealth killing here?
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4856 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

I also find it odd scum let the entire time run.

I sped it up as it is directly against my interest to have this game run long.

Why do you think scum!McMenno does that?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4857 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:00 pm

In post 4856, OnTheMark wrote:I also find it odd scum let the entire time run.

More time to plan?

I submitted an accel too.

It's also possible Nico didn't submit an accel because she wasn't paying attention and didn't care?

Like, I can't explain because I'm not McMenno and I'm not scum and I voted to accelerate. This question is seriously impossible.

Reverse question: What does this question inform you of? What kind of answers do you think you're going to get?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4858 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:03 pm

In post 4855, OnTheMark wrote:I am just really disappointed because it is proper play 100% to lynch the flipless before here and I really wish I would have listened to prior me regarding Nahdia.

viewtopic.php?p=10241116#p10241116

This is the last visible post from McMenno(please excuse the curse word) that is in a mafia forum. There are also like a few from mishmash. Considering when the kill is do you think McMenno is capable of stealth killing here?
Yes, I do.

Mostly because he kind of has to? I didn't submit the kill and unless you want me to say "hey you're scum Math" which I don't really believe, he had to have

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4859 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:07 pm

Like, Math, these last two questions you've asked only have one reasonable answer for me to provide you.

And I'm happy to tell you the truth and answer any questions you need me to, but it concerns me because what I'm looking for here from you is some kind of like... genuine attempt to sort me one final time.

And the first question I was really happy with.

The next two have felt very... almost like superfluous? even forced? Why did you ask them? What kind of answers were you expecting?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4860 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 4857, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

More time to plan?

It's also possible Nico didn't submit an accel because she wasn't paying attention and didn't care?

Like, I can't explain because I'm not McMenno and I'm not scum and I voted to accelerate. This question is seriously impossible.

Reverse question: What does this question inform you of? What kind of answers do you think you're going to get?
It’s more I am trying to figure out why all the events together accumulated into the result they did for today.

If McMenno is scum then he submitted a kill on Nico then disappeared, knowing that I would very likely be voting him no matter what. Yet he isn’t here to make the argument and didn’t concede.

So I am trying to ask a lot of why questions until I feel like I understand why the night actions happened the way they did.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4861 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:13 pm

In post 4860, OnTheMark wrote:

More time to plan?

It’s more I am trying to figure out why all the events together accumulated into the result they did for today.

If McMenno is scum then he submitted a kill on Nico then disappeared, knowing that I would very likely be voting him no matter what. Yet he isn’t here to make the argument and didn’t concede.

So I am trying to ask a lot of why questions until I feel like I understand why the night actions happened the way they did.
What is his other choice?

He can't shoot me, I'm his potential mislynch.

He can't shoot you, if you are shot dead, then Nico is confirmed town and I get to vote him for 1000000% free and then Nico makes a very obvious choice.

No, I think his play it to try and generate the paranoia between us because neither of us are 100% confirmed.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4862 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 4859, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Like, Math, these last two questions you've asked only have one reasonable answer for me to provide you.

And I'm happy to tell you the truth and answer any questions you need me to, but it concerns me because what I'm looking for here from you is some kind of like... genuine attempt to sort me one final time.

The next two have felt very... almost like superfluous? even forced? Why did you ask them? What kind of answers were you expecting?
I am asking them in order to as I said before figure out why McMenno as scum would do these things.

I am also concerned that you have instantly townread me for the entire game and scum haven’t ever tried to dissuade me from that and that no one has any proof you didn’t bus your buddy. I have run a similar gambit as scum before and won with it multiple times.

Hence why I am more concerned you aren’t considering me as potential scum. You’re answer of I wouldn’t like where it goes is exactly antithesis to what I wanted to hear. I wanted to hear I considered my townread on you being wrong and then realized that is a dumb idea.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4863 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:14 pm

And I recognize I am playing into that paranoia a bit right now doing this whole "let's ask each other questions thing" but frankly it is helping me feel way more comfortable.

I'm an extremely anxious person, you know that. You've been in lylo with me before, in real life even (chi meet). You know I fret and worry so just talking this out and having you show me your mental state and progression is important to me making a decision.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4864 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 4861, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4860, OnTheMark wrote:

More time to plan?

What is his other choice?

He can't shoot me, I'm his potential mislynch.

He can't shoot you, if you are shot dead, then Nico is confirmed town and I get to vote him for 1000000% free and then Nico makes a very obvious choice.

No, I think his play it to try and generate the paranoia between us because neither of us are 100% confirmed.
Except from everyone’s point of view up into the day of Nahdia’s mislynch you were confirmed town. Yet McMenno nor muffin really tried to shade you ever.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4865 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

If McMenno is scum then it would be which confirmed town to shoot. And why did scum not try to neutralize your ability?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4866 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:16 pm

In post 4862, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 4859, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Like, Math, these last two questions you've asked only have one reasonable answer for me to provide you.

I am asking them in order to as I said before figure out why McMenno as scum would do these things.

I am also concerned that you have instantly townread me for the entire game and scum haven’t ever tried to dissuade me from that and that no one has any proof you didn’t bus your buddy. I have run a similar gambit as scum before and won with it multiple times.

Hence why I am more concerned you aren’t considering me as potential scum. You’re answer of I wouldn’t like where it goes is exactly antithesis to what I wanted to hear. I wanted to hear I considered my townread on you being wrong and then realized that is a dumb idea.
Why do you think I'm currently trying to fucking sort you, Mathblade?

The scum couldn't do anything about us because the last few days ahve been literally locked in. They have to kill Mathdino AND Mastina because

1) they're both poweroles
2) they're both confirmed town
3) they can both end the game for scum randomly

and then Nico being killed I explained above

Right now, I am concerned you have been playing ME. I'm worried you sent me that shit day 1 as a way to try and earn my trust and then just rode that claim to victory.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4867 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:17 pm

In post 4865, OnTheMark wrote:If McMenno is scum then it would be which confirmed town to shoot. And why did scum not try to neutralize your ability?
2 reasons

1) I never full claimed my ability prior to the day where I revealed my guilty on Lovebird. It's possible they thought I was a tracker or something.
2) My ability was unblockable, as I claimed to you earlier 2 days ago.

Third bonus reason: you've been putting the ascetic on me every night

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4868 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 4817, chamber wrote:
VOTECOUNT 3.2
Lovebird [4]
- Lady LambdaDelta, mastina, McMenno, Lovebird
Not Voting [3]:

NicoRobin, OnTheMark, Nahdia
With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
You have (expired on 2018-06-23 18:00:00) to do so.
See this is what I am struggling with.

McMenno in one of his few posts hammers then lovebird immediately does.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4869 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:19 pm

So their only way of dealing with me is to kill me.

But what happens if scum kills me?

They leave confirmed town alive in the following number

Mathdino
Mastina
Nico

and there are 7 players left alive.

which means they can't win. They literally cannot win from that position. They need 3 mislynches to win and there are only 2.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4870 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:19 pm

In post 4868, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 4817, chamber wrote:
VOTECOUNT 3.2
Lovebird [4]
- Lady LambdaDelta, mastina, McMenno, Lovebird
Not Voting [3]:

NicoRobin, OnTheMark, Nahdia
With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
You have (expired on 2018-06-23 18:00:00) to do so.
See this is what I am struggling with.

McMenno in one of his few posts hammers then lovebird immediately does.
Coordinated self hammer to deny town time to plan discuss and talk?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4871 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 4869, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:So their only way of dealing with me is to kill me.

But what happens if scum kills me?

They leave confirmed town alive in the following number

Mathdino
Mastina
Nico

and there are 7 players left alive.

which means they can't win. They literally cannot win from that position. They need 3 mislynches to win and there are only 2.
That is another thing too.

They kill the mason cop then don’t kill the masons.

It’s really odd.

It’s like scum had the masons in their pocket.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4872 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:21 pm

Like think about this logically Mark.

They can;t ever kill me, they need to mislynch me.

They can't block my ability, it's unblockable as I claimed a while ago.

And they can''t do any other shenaigans to me at night because you are publically claiming to ascetic me.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4873 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

So the likely answer is that scum were in the townreads of the masons.

Nico and I without risk of making me a blubbering mess had our tiff so that eliminates me so the masons would have had to have townread scum to avoid being a kill.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4874 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 4872, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Like think about this logically Mark.

They can;t ever kill me, they need to mislynch me.

They can't block my ability, it's unblockable as I claimed a while ago.

And they can''t do any other shenaigans to me at night because you are publically claiming to ascetic me.
They could have killed you when they didn’t kill the masons.

I think I wanna go back and see who they killed instead of the masons.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”