Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

There is this massive empty space here and I just wanted to let you know how much it bothers me.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 482, zMuffinMan wrote:isaac
hs
mastina
moment
kokichi
purr
grapes
andriod
dunnstral
-----LYNCH BELOW THIS LINE----- <-- i want to move this line a couple notches down but i can't in good faith
nosferatu
wisdom
hebi
kaede
ginngie
nancy
You're also missing someone.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 577, Brian Skies wrote:You're also missing someone.
psst
is on the bottom right....
but dont tell anyone i told you
Back to my old main for now

/quit indefinitely
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Wow.

I don't even....
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 557, Andriod18 wrote:
In post 376, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 370, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Anyway I think for a townie the natural reaction to getting suddenly wagoned like that is to assume there's scum on their wagon and you're already working on finding said scum, so maybe im wrong here.
UNVOTE:
Well in Necro, there wound up being two wolves on my wagon, both of them were just sheeping and one of them in particular didn’t even bother giving a reason for it. That’s one of the reasons I excluded Moment as a possibility because if there’s a wolf on my wagon, it’s likely to be someone who is sheeping and probably opportunistic.
Wolves don’t usually push d1 wagons, due to the much greater chance to mislynch.
I like this post considering Nancy is new this line of thinking makes a lot of sense to me although I would like to see a scum Nancy game
Nancy can you link a scum game you've played?
In post 399, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:VOTE: Dunnstral
I also want to make a point that Nancy feels rather towny on page 16 she's trying to find scum on her wagon instead of trying to survive, where as I think scum would try to prove why they're not scum more then go for scum. Look at posts to see my point.
In post 413, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:I think nancy is bleeding town and that muffin is being nitpicky.
Also Agree on this. I think I explained this well enough but I will again for anyone still questioning Nancy
In post 425, Dunnstral wrote:Alright, I'll concede that Nancy is fine, i don't agree with what she's saying but whatever, also have no clue what Brian's problem with me is, or why everyone wants to vote Kaede (she's towny to me)

VOTE: Katsuki
Hm maybe Dunnstral is bad town? As long as they stick on Katsuki for now I have no problems I guess.
In post 427, Nosferatu wrote:{nancy, muffin, brian} <--- townreads so far

I'm gonna townhunt this game so I don't have to read as much (4 games and a piano concerto to write rn)
Why brian he's one of my more confident scumreads for his actions on pages I just stated.
In post 438, Wisdom wrote:Katsuki, Moment, Purr, Hebi, Gingie

Is there any reason I should be townreading any of those
Good list would take out moment but besides that it seems fine.
Hi, no sorry I can’t as I have yet to rand scum. One thing I don’t understand, how is Brian scummier than moment? Moment seems to have an agenda whereas Brian does not. Moment basically pushed a wagon on me based on a post that Purr clearly recognized as NAI and then vowed to push my mislynch at some point later in the game. That read agenday and scummy to me. It was all in the way it was phrased that gave me scum vibes. Brian OTOH. seemed open to considering other points of view and his posts implied no agenda where I was concerned. It’s not unvilagary to place a bad vote, it’s unvillagery to vote or push a lynch with an agenda. While it’s certainly possible that scum was to be found in one of the people who suddenly jumped on my wagon, I was able to see towntells in everyone but Katsuke and moment. Kaede was obvious due to her vote being a reaction test rather than a vote. I’ve already explained Brian and moment. Nos did a 180 after he jumped off and hardtown read me. I liked Dunn’s hardtown reading Kaede, so that left those two. While Katsuke could definitely still be scum mainly because he voted me without giving a single reason, I got strong scumvibes from moment’s filing me away for later post. Something in the phrasing in the second portion of that post, just seemed off to me. What pinged was the sense that he was determined to push a wagon on me no matter what although he later backtracked on that.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 571, Dunnstral wrote:the 5 votes happening doesn't mean there's scum in those votes
No but it’s not unlikely either. If that wagon on me was 100% town, it would be my first, so is it possible? Sure. Probable? Not so much, IMO.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 577, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 482, zMuffinMan wrote:isaac
hs
mastina
moment
kokichi
purr
grapes
andriod
dunnstral
-----LYNCH BELOW THIS LINE----- <-- i want to move this line a couple notches down but i can't in good faith
nosferatu
wisdom
hebi
kaede
ginngie
nancy
You're also missing someone.
Katsuki
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 570, Wisdom wrote:no?

scum-moment starts a wagon on nancy, some townies join in, maybe one of his buddies

totally plausible
If there is scum on my wagon, I lean the most to moment and Katsuke. I still don’t even know why he voted for me and I wasn’t impressed for the reason he gave for voting for you either. I still feel worse about moment. There were also some weird posts he made to Kade and Human that seemed off to me. One post that stood out to me is when he accused Kaede of not having a valid thought process for a completely reasonable comment that she had made. It never made any sense to me how he read that into her post.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

now is the part of the day where people should start forming larger wagons instead of having lots of small ones

Moment [4]
- Nosferatu, Nancy Drew 39, Purrcocet, Wisdom
Katsuki [4]
- zMuffinMan, Dunnstral, Kaede Akamatsu, andriod18
Ginngie [2]
- Moment, Human Sequencer
Wisdom [2]
- Kokichi Oma, Katsuki
hebichan [1]
- grapes
Kokichi Oma [1]
- mastina
mastina [1]
- hebichan
Nancy Drew 39 [1]
- Brian Skies

Not Voting [1]
- Ginngie

the wisdom, kokichi, mastina wagons should probably collapse and move to a different wagon because they really aren't viable

realistically, isaac should just move to ginngie or something since nancy probably isn't happening today (despite the fact that she's said nothing that actually seems town and plenty that doesn't)

grapes' hebi vote is the only 1-vote wagon that should remain just because that actually could get votes

so... vote in {moment, cupcake, ginngie, hebi} or give a good reason why you're not doing it (i.e. make your preferred choice viable)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 584, zMuffinMan wrote:now is the part of the day where people should start forming larger wagons instead of having lots of small ones

Moment [4]
Katsuki [4]
Ginngie [2]
Wisdom [2]
- Kokichi Oma, Katsuki
hebichan [1]
- grapes
Kokichi Oma [1]
- mastina
mastina [1]
- hebichan
Nancy Drew 39 [1]
- Brian Skies

Not Voting [1]
- Ginngie

the wisdom, kokichi, mastina wagons should probably collapse and move to a different wagon because they really aren't viable

realistically, isaac should just move to ginngie or something since
nancy probably isn't happening today (despite the fact that she's said nothing that actually seems town and plenty that doesn't)

grapes' hebi vote is the only 1-vote wagon that should remain just because that actually could get votes

so... vote in {moment, cupcake, ginngie, hebi} or give a good reason why you're not doing it (i.e. make your preferred choice viable)
You could looking at my freaking role pm and still scumread me. :roll:

How about we listen to someone like Android instead? I dethrone you. <3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:17 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i imagine that would be the case, yeah
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 586, zMuffinMan wrote:i imagine that would be the case, yeah
Are you admitting to confirmation bias then? After all, you previously admitted to scumreading me before I even posted. It’s really arrogant for you to act like some appointed leader when your read on me is hardly representative. Do you even care about my alignment because it honestly doesn’t seem like it?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

im just going to ignore you and stop giving you response-bait
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 588, zMuffinMan wrote:im just going to ignore you and stop giving you response-bait
If you talk about me and shade me, that doesn’t constitute “ignoring”.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:58 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I’ve been so busy since this game started, that I haven’t been able to really get my head into the game. Now I finally do have some time and nobody to help me bounce off ideas and help solve with. While I’m more than capable of forming decent reads on my own, my reads greatly improve when I have someone to bounce them off of and just my luck, the only person currently online refuses to even try to work with me to help solve. This is beyond frustrating.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 584, zMuffinMan wrote:now is the part of the day where people should start forming larger wagons instead of having lots of small ones

Moment [4]
Katsuki [4]
Ginngie [2]
Wisdom [2]
- Kokichi Oma, Katsuki
hebichan [1]
- grapes
Kokichi Oma [1]
- mastina
mastina [1]
- hebichan
Nancy Drew 39 [1]
- Brian Skies

Not Voting [1]
- Ginngie

realistically, isaac should just move to ginngie or something since nancy probably isn't happening today (despite the fact that she's said nothing that actually seems town and plenty that doesn't)

So Muffin, if I ignore the gratituitous shade on me, can you please state your cases for each one of the 4 preferred wagons you propose people vote on? I would have responded like this earlier but your continued unwarranted shade was kind of pissing me off. I decided that if we can both take that off of the table for the moment, maybe we could have a really helpful dialogue about it. What do you say? *hands out temp olive branch* :cool:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Doubling down on the Nancy townread.

Nancy did you tell me what your wisdom read is? I forgot if so.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 573, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 561, Dunnstral wrote:A bunch of people voting at once isn't scummy

And yes, Wisdom is scummy and moment looks town

go on
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 592, Kokichi Oma wrote:Doubling down on the Nancy townread.

Nancy did you tell me what your wisdom read is? I forgot if so.
He doesn’t seem to be any different than he did in Necro, so I think he’s town here as well.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 593, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 573, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 561, Dunnstral wrote:A bunch of people voting at once isn't scummy

And yes, Wisdom is scummy and moment looks town

go on
I was going to post this earlier but never got around to it.
In post 113, Moment wrote:Not all that much to do before we can vote. I've got light townreads for one (likely poor) reason or another on Kokichi, HS, hebichan and Dunnstral.

If I could vote, it'd likely be on Kaede for this post:
In post 82, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 79, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 77, mastina wrote:BTW investigatives should stay off me; they'd be wasting their action.
I'm a D3 Innocent Child.
If you are wondering, no, not automatic; I have to manually trigger it.
Nice fakeclaim

Reveal
What makes you think it's a fake claim?
I have a hard time believing that anyone could actually have this sort of thought process and ask that question
In post 151, Moment wrote:
In post 146, Human Sequencer wrote:err
cuz it worried me a bit
?
are you taking me somewhere particular with this or is this just ur curiosity
I find the thought process strange, that's all. I'll just put the observation in my back pocket, for now.
In post 280, Moment wrote:Foregoing quotes for the sake of convenience.

I'm both distrustful and confused at the Hebichan wagon.
Seeing Kaede and Wisdom go from a seeming 1v1 to the death to voting together perplexes me
, and I'm lightly townreading Hebichan myself.
It just seems to le that he reads scummy intent into things that don’t necessarily follow and as far as the alleged Wisdom/Kaede mindmeld on hebi, I see nothing unusual about it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:25 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Kaede, vote moment with us?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:26 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Nancy who do you see as most likely buddies for moment when he flips red?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:26 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 597, Wisdom wrote:Nancy who do you see as most likely buddies for moment when he flips red?
Probably Katsuki and Hebi. Katsuki has done absolutely nothing villagery and he is defending Hebi pretty hard.

Reading moment’s ISO, I ‘m wondering that before he ultimately decided to push me, he tried to push, Kaede, Human and you and now he’s switched to Ginghe.

What Purr said he did to me, he did to both Kaede and Human and you I think maybe he saw me as a much easier mislynch since I had only made two posts and he wrongly assumed I wouldn’t try to fight it. I’m not sure if I’ve ever seen anyone push a wagon before on a player who has only made two posts. I think that must be some kind of record.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:39 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

VOTE: hebi

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”