False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:20 am

Post by mastina »

Flavor?Flavor will be placed here if mastina has the capacity to give it. No promises!

Votecount 2-4 (44) Simple
Theta Alpine - 3 (CheekyTeeky, Yuurei, MathBlade)

Vecna - 3 (Nosferatu, Theta Alpine, hebichan)

Yuurei - 1 (Aronis)
MathBlade - 1 (Vecna)
Keychain - 1 (ArcAngel9)

Not Voting - 6 (HeWhoSwims, Creature, RadiantCowbells, Keychain, projectmatt, Ankamius)

Mod Notes
  • mastina, the moderator, is V/LA over weekends.
  • MathBlade is V/LA until Wednesday, June 20th.
  • Seeking Yuurei replacement.
  • mastina will generate a more advanced votecount if she has the capacity to give it. No promises!
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:47 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 2059, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm near 100% that at least one scum started in a hood, mastina thinks in terms of unintended consequences and if the hood always vigged and the neighbourizer was lynched D1 the pt cop becomes a full cop and I also think it's extraordinarily unlikely that there's a town neighbourizer, town vig, then s hood with only town that can neighbourize and vig. Maybe if the other kill ends up being a serial killer but I'd expect knife flavour.

Phone posting sucks :!:

How are you doing key?
they would not be full cop unless the pt cop got invited to the hood and thus would know where the false positives would be

speaking of which that probably is a good idea math + other people in that hood [although i am not certain how much longer hebi will survive after that claim]

flavor spec the second night kill was --found shot-- which does not seem like a wolf kill but i would not be certain that it is a town controlled kill either
Nosferatu wrote:logically there should be at least 1 scum off the wagon in {Creature, key, yuurei, nsg, arcangel, ank}

so what's the deal? I townread to some degree all of these people. Did Luna's wagon strike you guys as a particularly scum-driven wagon?
true
though creature is starting to be lurky and that scares me

lunas wagon was not scum-driven
it was town giving up on that day being useful
i personally made the wrong play there and should have pushed for my own lynch that day since i personally believed luna novas claim
and i am also fully aware that i have been used as mislynch bait in a few other games [specifically mod is mafia] and getting that out of the way day 1 would have helped

my definition thing was silly
i should have noticed it was a soft but got a little confused and somehow thought they were that hydra instead
and then when math pushed me on it i could not really explain it without giving away the fact that it was a soft

hebi + masons on its own makes sense by the way
more false positives for their ability

setup-spec wise though
masons + cult-lite + neighborizer is pretty over the top and scum would have to have a lot in order to make up for it
the fact scum could get an additional kill through maths neighborhood helps balance it out somewhat but not enough
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:57 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2068, hebichan wrote:No, not really.
Me neither, which is what especially irks me when looking back on my reads.
In post 2068, hebichan wrote: why do you townread arcangel or nsg nos?
I townread nsg because of her keychain gambit, but the flaking is a pretty bad omen.

I townread arcangel because she has made posts with a level of cluelessness that would amaze me if they came from scum, especially since I assume there's daytalk, the last mastina game I remember finishing had daytalk.
In post 2071, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 2066, Nosferatu wrote:{Yuurei, arcangel, math, RC, HWS, Creature, matt} are my town pool right now.

I have to re-think my scumreads cause very cursory VCA make them look sort of ludicrous.
Whats your read on key chain?
I have a slight townread on keychain from his reaction to the gambit. I would have expected him to get upset, like scum caught for the wrong reasons or something.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:03 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

the last mastina game i played had daytalk as well
but that was mod is mafia

that said
luna nova and almost50 had access to their pts at all times

and ooh
mastina
would almost50s jail warden passive have triggered a positive for a hypothetical pt checker
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:40 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

What do you mean not enough to balance out scum

We have no idea what scum have
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2059, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm near 100% that at least one scum started in a hood, mastina thinks in terms of unintended consequences and if the hood always vigged and the neighbourizer was lynched D1 the pt cop becomes a full cop and I also think it's extraordinarily unlikely that there's a town neighbourizer, town vig, then s hood with only town that can neighbourize and vig. Maybe if the other kill ends up being a serial killer but I'd expect knife flavour.

Phone posting sucks :!:

How are you doing key?
No,no,no,and just hell no.

RC are you scum? Cuz this is all kinda of bad.

If anything Hebichan is designed to give false positives.
Almost50 with the jailkeeper.
Luna Nova with the neighborizer.
If anything the powers are designed to where we shoot ourselves in the foot.
What is a great way to make a vig weaker? Force agreement.
What is a great way to make a recruit weaker? Force agreement.

If anything this points to the hood being all town no scum in it at all.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2061, Vecna wrote:Thank you for killing off my suspicions of your slot 100% again RC. Its almost scary how similair my thoughts are on most of the people.

What are your thoughts, from setup spec pov, on both having 2 masons and a PT cop in an 18p game?

Flavourwise, having a scum traitor in the Mathblade hood would be A+. Having the traitor to try and guess whose it teammates are to try and get them into the hood to take it over would be amazingly fun design.
Again, I don’t think that is a mason crumb and you’re completely still assuming it is, still assuming the wrong things I corrected you on before. Like...Just no.

Poll time RC+Vecna is that a thing or am I moon logicking?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:50 am

I don't particularly care about your setup spec regardless of your alignment.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2064, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am assuming that Ankamius is a member of the MB hood rather than a mason
Now assume Ank is in my hood.

Why would she ask if her personal PT would trigger it?

She would know my hood would

Like RC is NOT this bad.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2070, hebichan wrote:
In post 2063, Vecna wrote:Since im not too familiar with Hebichan - how large do you think the possibility that a scum Hebi could ever be convinced by her teammates to inno on HWS?

Like, the scenario works quite well both ways. Town Hebi makes a decent ammount of sense to be scanning HWS to gain more intel on the third option of yesterday.

Scum Hebi would also be the prime candidate to fake an inno on an important teammate (power-wise) to save it, given hear near unanimously townread status. Im guessing 15 players left alive, of which 4 most likely being scum is quite a decent cut-off point where scum -could- get away with it.

Im not saying this at all because I think Hebi is scum, but in a world with a PT cop, and a mason softing Ankamius (who is feeling somewhat town'esque to me by now) some prodding there does feel slightly warranted.
My issue here is ank asked if a personal pt would proc my ability, why ask that if you had any sort of pt that would?

It's like trying to set up a fakeclaim retroactively.
Correct which means Vecna is spamming Ank mason to avoid hunting.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:52 am

VOTE: Mathblade

That's the end of my patience for you.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:53 am

Been ~fairly sure math was scum for the last two days but I think there's only one scum in her hood so I wanted more info but I'm fine just lynching here.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2086, RadiantCowbells wrote:Been ~fairly sure math was scum for the last two days but I think there's only one scum in her hood so I wanted more info but I'm fine just lynching here.
And now you’re blatantly trying to piss me off.

RC+Vecna

Fucking called it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:57 am

His hood. My bad.

Stand by my scumread there and I scumread that reaction even more so let's do this thing!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

If you were town you would be helping me to sort Vecna and see if it needed a reset as it keeps spamming Ank is a mason.

Masons have PTs.
Ank asked if her personal PT would show up
And therefore is not a mason.

You need rope. Vecna needs rope.

I am BoPing your ass.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:01 am

Cheeky vecna sheep me
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:03 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

have you considered the possibility that the personal pt question was made on purpose
alter of rautherdir
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:08 am

In post 2091, Theta Alpine wrote:have you considered the possibility that the personal pt question was made on purpose
As a public deterrent to being investigated, yeah.

Also I clearly stated that I misremembered Nosferatu making the post so math if he was actually trying to figure out my thought process would understand the error: this is math looking for an inconsistency to jump on me for.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2091, Theta Alpine wrote:have you considered the possibility that the personal pt question was made on purpose
....A mason wouldn’t give two shits about being investigated.

If it is to dodge investigation which I doubt then Ank would be scum.

However Ank isn’t a player to be investigated. Sorry but true.

Nice try. I caught you red fucking handed pushing bad mechanics.

I gotta go but RC needs rope. Badly. No way RC makes that mistake as town. He is better.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:12 am

Not that math saying stupid shit is specifically a scumtell

But math cc'ing the neighbourizer and then backing off of it strikes me as more self aware than Mathblade usually is as town

And this sudden deathtunnel from them is a hard scumclaim.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:13 am

And just if math was Titus I'd be 100% sure he's scum for tonal reasons and that tell usually applies well across siblings.
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:22 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 2093, MathBlade wrote:

I gotta go but RC needs rope. Badly. No way RC makes that mistake as town. He is better.
a mason would care about scum not thinking they were a mason though
alter of rautherdir
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:25 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: Mathblade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:41 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2096, Theta Alpine wrote:
In post 2093, MathBlade wrote:

a mason would care about scum not thinking they were a mason though
I'd be either trying to avoid investigations entirely or not give a shit regardless of alignment

seriously, investigating me is almost never a good idea regardless of my alignment
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:42 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2097, CheekyTeeky wrote:VOTE: Mathblade
Why?
I
n