Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:58 am

Post by Vecna »

I have meditated on the issue.

I was planning on turning you down and sticking with my own course since im kinda annoyed with ignoring my Luna nova gut on d1.

But im still conflicted
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:01 am

Post by Vecna »

Also if im correct about having found the neighbourhood people, I guess it started out quite large
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:01 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I messed up for justifiable reasons and it's hard for me to course correct versus a slot that refuses to play the game after I push on them.

I am far more confident in Math than I ever was on Luna.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:03 am

Luna I mostly pushed through because Katsuki has a known meta of lurking as scum and the whole Hydra started lurking. I was never, like, that certain that they were scum but they were doing nothing useful and they almost certainly endgame as scum if I repent. Math is a different ballgame

I am going to die very shortly with protective flipped, I'd like to get a scum flip while I'm alive so you have something to go off of when you inevitably throw the game after my demise.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:14 am

Post by Vecna »

I strongly doubt youre gonna die before a Hebichan thats gonna inno me tonight
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:17 am

Post by Vecna »

Also, im not saying I blame you for the Luna lynch, I gave in as well because of the weirdness of them digging for that old post of you instead of just going "bullshit". Im pissed at myself for ignoring my gut there.

I might still end up lynching Math but Aronis just is more juicy, more likely to get traction, and after doing a Mathblade reread, also slightly more likely to flip red. This is all my gut. And I feel it warrants some stubbornness.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:26 am

I've eaten bullsts before claimed cops and had it cost town the game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:34 am

I've been objectively towny yet people are still paranoia scumreading me for absolutely no reason.

Why doesnt math get the same respect with her success rate stomping weak lobbies?

Like every game math is scum a few people who are good at the game point out he's obvscum and there's a chorus of people saying no he's obvtown because he plays to a nai meta and refuse to consider any actually AI info: why don't I get to just play like shit and be townread for it when I'm scum?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:39 am

Post by Vecna »

Probably because youre better at influencing people to do stupid shit that costs them the game, while the way Mathblade does it is by just hiding under a pretense of his usual towngame.

In the one instance people feel dickhurt, in the other they just go "oh oops"
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:43 am

Oh oops math was obvscum but I townread them for doing something really easy to do as scum deary me

The real problem with MS is that people see their own reads as absolutes instead of trying to consider how accurate their reads are on diff ppl.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:44 am

Post by Vecna »

Not arguing with you there
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:30 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

UNVOTE:
this is probably between aronis and mathblade now and i think vecna is more likely to be town at this point anyways

so on the one hand i scumread aronis but i also do not think my reasons are very good
on the other hand i townread mathblade but i also know he can pocket me to an extreme extent

aronis lynch gets a good bit of associatives with other people but not a game-solving level
mathblade lynch gets a few associatives but i am pretty sure math is fairly good about not being associated with his team [the whole cult-lite thing also throws a wrench into associations from math]

aronis lynch proves whether the [almost certainly joke] claim about being a mason is true
mathblade lynch gets the mechanics of cult-lite flipped or reveals that it was a lie if that was the case

aronis if town is decently good but honestly a little distracting
mathblade if town has less then a 50/50 chance of having almost perfect reads and has bad reads the rest of the time

aronis if scum - i have not played with aronis scum before [or i forgot about it] so someone else tell me
mathblade if scum can usually pocket most of the town with a few exceptions and yeah radiant would probably be one of those exceptions [the cult-lite claim also prevents the claimed investigative from being able to inno/guilty him]

finally i do not know what the difference in aronis scum/town is since as far as i can recall i have only played with town aronis
and i also do not have the capability of knowing what differences in mathblades play are alignment indicative or not yet
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:38 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2134, RadiantCowbells wrote:Oh oops math was obvscum but I townread them for doing something really easy to do as scum deary me

The real problem with MS is that people see their own reads as absolutes instead of trying to consider how accurate their reads are on diff ppl.
I'm pretty certain I can read mathblade with time and engagement, the problem is that the engagement I was going to have with him was cut short by lolhammerXDXD

So no, the read is not confident, but I'm not willing to lynch him just because.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:39 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2121, RadiantCowbells wrote:Math does well against people who aren't me in general: I put basically no stock in Ankamius and others' townreads there and you shouldnt either. I sat there reading new civ mafia with a 100% scumread on heis slot and didn't replace in despite wanting to because I thought it wouldn't be fair to him to just replace in and claim a guilty. Somehow despite bleeding scum all over the thread people had a low enough opinion of his town game to bring him until like really late in the game. I'll be Shaziro this game this is the only place my vote goes today, etc.

I have not misread math before and I don't read him off of him doing stupid things which is NAI: I read him off of the way that he conducts himself and talks to people and they squarely put the slot as scum this game. I am also certain that the people townreading him are going off of stuff that I consider too trivial and nai to even bother bringing into my read.

I don't like the culture of me having to declare a 1v1 to get my reads taken seriously but this needs to be today's Lynch and I'll ramp it up hard from here if I have to.
If that's seriously the metrics you read Math with, then you can convince me with them. It shouldn't be hard to.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:40 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2124, RadiantCowbells wrote:Math -> aronis interactions feel like scum TMI townread

Could maybe be scum hard defending if they wanted to buddy up and endgame but meh. Also don't think aronis play around me is scum.
I could independently see this team for other interactions, but it's only relevant after one flips scum.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:15 am

Post by Nosferatu »

y'know ive also never misread math before but if rc tells me im wrong then i must be so

VOTE: math
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:19 am

Post by Vecna »

Huh, guess I was wrong on my softing impressions
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Nosferatu »

?
last.fm
gtkas
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:24 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 2136, Theta Alpine wrote:UNVOTE:
this is probably between aronis and mathblade now and i think vecna is more likely to be town at this point anyways

so on the one hand i scumread aronis but i also do not think my reasons are very good
on the other hand i townread mathblade but i also know he can pocket me to an extreme extent

aronis lynch gets a good bit of associatives with other people but not a game-solving level
mathblade lynch gets a few associatives but i am pretty sure math is fairly good about not being associated with his team [the whole cult-lite thing also throws a wrench into associations from math]

aronis lynch proves whether the [almost certainly joke] claim about being a mason is true
mathblade lynch gets the mechanics of cult-lite flipped or reveals that it was a lie if that was the case

aronis if town is decently good but honestly a little distracting
mathblade if town has less then a 50/50 chance of having almost perfect reads and has bad reads the rest of the time

aronis if scum - i have not played with aronis scum before [or i forgot about it] so someone else tell me
mathblade if scum can usually pocket most of the town with a few exceptions and yeah radiant would probably be one of those exceptions [the cult-lite claim also prevents the claimed investigative from being able to inno/guilty him]

finally i do not know what the difference in aronis scum/town is since as far as i can recall i have only played with town aronis
and i also do not have the capability of knowing what differences in mathblades play are alignment indicative or not yet
this post is wild because it's a bunch of paragraphs that boil down to "i don't know who the mafia is"

this might be scum
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:28 am

Post by Nosferatu »

cool
last.fm
gtkas
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:31 am

Post by projectmatt »

ankamius, yuurei, and nosferatu are all town based on the tiny reading i've done
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:36 am

Post by projectmatt »

it's weird that theta gave up her scumread on vecna with no explanation for the purpose of pushing the lynch between mathblade and aronis, in spite of never mentioning these players as possible mafia in her iso.

in fact, she mentioned early on that she thought mathblade and aronis were town.
In post 1432, Theta Alpine wrote:my reads are rather sparse right now but i am confident that aronis and creature are town
In post 1432, Theta Alpine wrote: from what i can tell ankamius cheeky hebichan and mathblade are town
there is not a logical development of reads.

vote: theta

i'll keep reading of course, but pressure doesn't hurt.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:42 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 2146, projectmatt wrote:it's weird that theta gave up her scumread on vecna with no explanation for the purpose of pushing the lynch between mathblade and aronis, in spite of never mentioning these players as possible mafia in her iso.

in fact, she mentioned early on that she thought mathblade and aronis were town.
In post 1432, Theta Alpine wrote:my reads are rather sparse right now but i am confident that aronis and creature are town
In post 1432, Theta Alpine wrote: from what i can tell ankamius cheeky hebichan and mathblade are town
there is not a logical development of reads.

vote: theta

i'll keep reading of course, but pressure doesn't hurt.
???

Why isn't a logical progression of reads?

its lit just "I think these two groups of people are town"

It's not really a progression at all.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:44 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 2147, hebichan wrote: It's not really a progression at all.
yeah, that's my point.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:49 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Project Matt can be town. That last post by theta was gross.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”