ByronVilla
ByronVilla
Goon
ByronVilla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:46 am

Post by ByronVilla »

In post 917, ByronVilla wrote:Oh yeah I should clarify I think there were either one or two scum on the wagon, most likely two.
You're the one exception bar the two scum theory, hence why I put the possibility of one in there.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:48 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Votecount 2.02

ByronVilla
(1): BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
(1): ByronVilla
teacher
(1): wavemode

Not Voting
(9): Nosferatu, Garmr, Performer, Aristophanes, Tommy Egan, Lefty, Tchill13, Gosrir Elmer Odels, teacher

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2018-07-05 09:00:00)

Mod Notes:
  • Performer V/LA on weekends
  • teacher V/LA on weekends
<(") | (")>
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:49 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

So you're working from the theory that you think is less likely? That makes sense...

Can we lynch BV now?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:49 am

Post by Gosrir Elmer Odels »

First things first, the most important new thing I've got right now, is that my townread on wavemode has been solidified. His comments from around the Invis wagon were definitely coming from a genuine PoV.

2nd: point is that everything said about teacher before the lynch is still valid. There's no change there, so
VOTE: teacher.
This is nothing new, though.

Thirdly, BV's & do contradict each other, quite blatantly, but I fail to see why that's indicative of him being scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:52 am

Because he is trying to justify a scum read (his primary scum read) with bad reasoning.

He is saying anything that fits with his narrative of scum!BBT to try and push my lynch.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:52 am

Man, I really wanna join that shiny teacher wagon.
ByronVilla
ByronVilla
Goon
ByronVilla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:53 am

Post by ByronVilla »

In post 929, BlueBloodedToffee wrote: He is saying anything that fits with his narrative of scum!BBT to try and push my lynch.
You've been doing exactly the same with me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:54 am

Post by Garmr »

I honestly wouldn't mind a Nos lynch tbh. He feels like a scum slot that's coasting by. He hasn't made any real hard pushes.
His scum reads
In post 223, Nosferatu wrote:{invis, GEO, performer}
are pretty much regurgitated from general Concensus which he added nothing new.
In post 725, Nosferatu wrote: {Tchill, Lefty, Byron, Gus}
{BBT, Performer}
{Invis}
{GEO, teacher}
{wave, garmr, tommy}
Also chuck a few towns reads like byron and gus

So his previous scumreads are in the middle of the list So i'm just going to assume that means wave,tommy and I are null judging from his wording. So nothing really changed. Everything else feels fake a bland here. Nothing in his previous post indicate a thought process that leads up to this. Also would like to mention he positioned himself where he could vote Invis yesterday if needed but didn't touch it. He also barely interacted with the invis wagon and put himself in a position to lynch it if need be.

VOTE: nos

P:edit
damn that's a lot of post in the time I took to write this.
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:56 am

Post by wavemode »

In post 923, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 920, wavemode wrote: nail in the coffin that pushes him further down for me is him being one of three people who avoided the invis wagon and me leaning town on the other two
Good posting, but...

There were 4 people who avoided the Invis wagon - Nos, teacher, Lefty and Byron. Can you just clarify who you're talking about in relation to your reads?
as others have mentioned, BV didn't avoid being on the wagon, he hopped off it once it was at L-1
retired...?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:56 am

I have? Show me where I have contradicted myself in order to push your lynch.

Show me where I have stated flat out false information to push your lynch.

I'll wait.

Also, just to clarify. I'm not saying that contradictions = scum. I'm saying that the way in which BV is trying to force his scum read on me with the reasoning he is using is not indicative of a townie thought process.

PEdit - Above is to BV.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:58 am

Post by Garmr »

Nos be the scum that flys under the radar.
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:58 am

In post 931, ByronVilla wrote:
In post 929, BlueBloodedToffee wrote: He is saying anything that fits with his narrative of scum!BBT to try and push my lynch.
Wait, what?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:59 am

In post 933, wavemode wrote: as others have mentioned, BV didn't avoid being on the wagon, he hopped off it once it was at L-1
With super bad reasoning. That made no sense.
ByronVilla
ByronVilla
Goon
ByronVilla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:59 am

Post by ByronVilla »

I'm not saying you've contradicted yourself, I'm saying you're looking for every opportunity to scumread me. More akin to tunneling than bad reasoning (even though the majority of your arguments are 'this guy is bad he contradicted himself therefore he must be scum')
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:01 am

Post by wavemode »

In post 937, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 933, wavemode wrote: as others have mentioned, BV didn't avoid being on the wagon, he hopped off it once it was at L-1
you're getting the perspective mixed up. i'm speaking from the perspective that there is a pool of three players who, potentially, are scum who thought, "my buddy is on this wagon, i'd rather not vote with him". BV is not one of those people
retired...?
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:02 am

Are you admitting that
you
have been doing that to BBT?
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:03 am

Post by wavemode »

In post 939, wavemode wrote:
In post 937, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
you're getting the perspective mixed up. i'm speaking from the perspective that there is a pool of three players who, potentially, are scum who thought, "my buddy is on this wagon, i'd rather not vote with him". BV is not one of those people
to clarify, i townread BV for other reasons, but those have nothing to do with my "nail in the coffin" comment which you asked about
retired...?
ByronVilla
ByronVilla
Goon
ByronVilla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:03 am

Post by ByronVilla »

In post 940, Gosrir Elmer Odels wrote:
Are you admitting that
you
have been doing that to BBT?
Not necessarily. I think my push at the start of D1 was bad, and so I can't entirely disagree with his statement, however right now I'm not doing that.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:04 am

Except you are?

You're working from your least likely theory and stating false information about me to try and push a wagon on me.

You're doing exactly that.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:23 am

Post by Garmr »

Oh god the stuff byron and gustavo post gives me a headache. The most you get out shit like that is other peoples reactions, but to actually try and get a read out it is torture.
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:25 am

Post by wavemode »

i will have to ask some friends after the game is over but i feel like to an experienced eye byron's play this game should be very obviously town. it even lines up with his town meta, if you care about that sort of thing
retired...?
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:28 am

Post by Performer »

In post 889, Garmr wrote:
In post 888, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: Aristo
Going to be honest I think aristo is town I don't think gus would of rage quit if he was scum.
Gustavo seemed to have replaced out due to family demands, so...NAI in that sense. I wouldn't say he's the lynch today though, based on what I've seen d1.

I have a few things to follow-up with from what I put on my notes .

Welcome, aristophanes.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:59 am

Post by Performer »

Teacher, how do you have only 1 tr after 35 pgs?? And why do you say the invis wagon was toxic? Only toxic person here was potentially gustavo.

Bbt saying I would just tr him on d1 if I was scum, wow....flattering and creepy that he knows that I would do that if I was scum.

Wave - my read on wave was null for all d1, as he’s been hard to read for me. So I further questioned him, and he never answered me, with his next post was regarding hammering invis. What happened there? Suspicious. Seems like purposeful avoiding of answering my inquiring. Moved from null to sr.

@teacher is the bottom part of your post to me? And what about your gustavo talk and other sr?
Starting to wonder about a possible team of teacher, gosrir, and one other. When I reread some posts in d1, it did seem possible. Gosrir kept pushing for teacher’s demise while saying he liked my newer posts. The way he brought teacher & I up, makes me think he was bringing up a probable buddy & someone he knew was town – me.
Invis put gosrir as an sr for him. The below also makes me think he could be operating as mafia rather than as town. Gosrir’s reply about my , in his – how did he jump all the way from there, saying he liked invis - to hammer intent – in the span of less than 24 hours?? What's the story behind this? Later, he puts invis at L-1 right before invis’s demise – that series of events doesn’t make me think it’s coming from town.

I think byron's could mean him and bbt are not aligned. Bbt are you town?... On a similar vein, if he and I were partners, we would be insanely good LOL.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:05 am

Post by Performer »

Nos why did you sr garmr? Garm , I think nos is town - my read on him hasn't changed since I last posted about him.

The posts on pg 38 are alarming. Hmm.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:14 am

Post by Performer »

Can someone else tell me why teacher is a good lynch? Lefty or chill for instance?

I don't like byron's sudden tr on invis on d1, ending with his unvote. though I see both him and bbt have been scumhunting, trying to sort folks. Wave, why do you tr byron for "other reasons?"
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”